Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,510 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:57 AM

More Photos From The Train Accident In Kaduna Yesterday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Photos From The Train Accident In Kaduna Yesterday (3328 Views)

More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills / Photos From The Northern Governors' Forum Meeting In Kaduna Yesterday / President Buhari Visits Katsina After Leaving Kaduna Yesterday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: More Photos From The Train Accident In Kaduna Yesterday by sanandreas(m): 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2015
Refurbished trains giving up the ghost
Re: More Photos From The Train Accident In Kaduna Yesterday by AlPeter: 3:26pm On Jul 21, 2015
barcanista:

Oga you think say me no want enjoy the pleasure of being with a government in power? No worry bro, by 2019 when PDP reclaims her birthright you go know say ruling party self na my "expertise" as you talk am. Meanwhile, it is well with you too.
lol....... Very funny
Re: More Photos From The Train Accident In Kaduna Yesterday by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 21, 2015
realborn:

I sabi say u b beta guy cheesy
Yeskeeee

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Oil Marketers Hoarding Fuel Will Have To Drink It Soon. / 7 Before & After Photo Of Places In Lagos That Will Make You Say Wow 1958 & 2016 / Video Of Army Maltreating Igbo Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.