Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight (18850 Views)

Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN / Christiane Amanpour Interviews Muhammadu Buhari @ 7pm On CNN / Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by lanrock(m): 1:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
waiting till then.
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by Aromas: 1:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
NwaNimo1:
Hope she's given an interpreter,
Dey mumu ur self na dis same woman finish GEJ when she finalize her interview with him dat dis coming election is btw a FAIL PRESIDENT and a formal DICTATORSHIP
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by pincil(m): 1:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
sai... baba wish u all d best sir.
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by zinachidi(m): 1:13pm On Jul 21, 2015
lammy197:
$
Cyberthreat:
grin
Georgekyrian:
worksmart:
K
Doskit:
sad
Aromas:
Thank God I believe the interview will be have a positive side on our country. Sai Baba please fear this woman o.
jieopo:
flodiosc:
komek:
H
onyedikachukwue:
opefio:
hahaweron:
pls, this has to stop, grin...
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by soloroyality(m): 1:14pm On Jul 21, 2015
Am waiting for President Buhari to speak another jargon. @paedophile

2 Likes

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by HENSEXIE(f): 1:14pm On Jul 21, 2015
komek:
H

Hope? undecided
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by hensben(m): 1:15pm On Jul 21, 2015
buskie13:
waiting for more jargons to be spewed by d Legendary DuIIardinho cheesy

this man tenure go worse pass Mama Peace time ooo....

readying my mat for some cool laughs by 8pm

grin
Thank God you know say na mama piSS rule us for 6 years.

2 Likes

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by Aromas: 1:18pm On Jul 21, 2015
helemama:
you dont have to call people mumu now
No vex jst on a playing mood nau..................
I hail o
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by eleko1: 1:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
sad See ur life.
peterezinw:
Let's watch out for more grammatical blonders most importantly for where he's heading to as a leader.. grin cool
undecided Ur case is pathetic.Olodo sad undecided Blonders kor,plumber ni undecided.Oniranu sad

4 Likes

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by Tonylyte(m): 1:25pm On Jul 21, 2015
Another dissaster on the making. D3.

2 Likes

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by ajepako(f): 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2015
Baba with Amanpour??

Ha! That woman can skewer the most brilliant , outspoken and vocal subject of interview on her show!

Jesus! Buhari face to face with Amanpour!!!!

Well, I dont like Buhari but I leave him to whatever god he worships..

4 Likes

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by refreshrate: 1:31pm On Jul 21, 2015
komek:
In as much as I am not a fan of this govt because of the way they came to power, I will like to say that this Amanpour interview concerns me so much as a Nigerian.

Where is Femi Adesina and the Aboki who is the other mouth of Buhari? They should pls go to the background and supply him with answers and what is expected of him to say.

They should prepare him with the Answers to Acronyms like APC, INEC etc. They shud pls tell him he cannot stabilise the oil price. They should teach him the elementary Economics of making $1=N1.

They should pls tell him that there is nothing like West Germany. Please give him the names of world leaders in a piece of paper.

Amanpour should please ask him little questions that a senile person shud understand. Infact, I recommend the "mere commission' to go represent us their o. Cos that's the only thing I know he cud do, speak big English without actions. Nigerians need help before 7pm.

Or he could just claim malaria. that usually works for me. Thank God I still have fuel in the gen.
Then I have that Mobdro app on my phone. No way I'm missing this tonite.

Some fvck ups are best watched live being told won't do justice.

christianne vs. Muhammadu we demand a hashtag!

4 Likes

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by oloyede252(m): 1:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
komek:
In as much as I am not a fan of this govt because of the way they came to power, I will like to say that this Amanpour interview concerns me so much as a Nigerian.

Where is Femi Adesina and the Aboki who is the other mouth of Buhari? They should pls go to the background and supply him with answers and what is expected of him to say.

They should prepare him with the Answers to Acronyms like APC, INEC etc. They shud pls tell him he cannot stabilise the oil price. They should teach him the elementary Economics of making $1=N1.

They should pls tell him that there is nothing like West Germany. Please give him the names of world leaders in a piece of paper.

Amanpour should please ask him little questions that a senile person shud understand. Infact, I recommend the "mere commission' to go represent us their o. Cos that's the only thing I know he cud do, speak big English without actions. Nigerians need help before 7pm.

wow,if you believe your president is that of an illiterate what will the people he govern be?

I know you have sense so please use it next time.
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by ajepako(f): 1:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
eleko1:
cool Trust PMB. Not like That man wey D-banj sad dey asked kindergarten qwesion sad. Ride on Baba.

Dude, I'm not a hater..

But Buhari with Christiane Amanpour??

He needs serious grooming, rehearsals, and his facts must be right because that lady would have done an extensive research before she interviews a person and she asks any and I mean, any question especially the one that will make the interviewee goof, fidget, uncomfortable and look stupid globally.

And she doesnt allow her questions to be vetted so you dont know where she is coming from or going with her questions. she thrives on catching her interviewees unaware and unprepared and she goes for the jugular.

Really, whether PDP or APC, Buhari needs support today because any goof, misrepresentation of fact or otherwise will paint Nigeria in a bad light globally.
I wish Buhari Goodluck,he needs it today.

5 Likes

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by Mitsurugi(m): 1:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
komek:

May children say this of you in years to come. Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by aminho(m): 1:34pm On Jul 21, 2015
BABA DONT WORRY INNAL LAHA MA'AKA ALLAH IS WITH YOU

You can usE the following supplication of Our Master Musa (Allah bless him and give him peace) as mentioned in the Qur’an [20.25-28]

“Lord, lift up my heart and ease my task for me. Untie my tongue, so that they may understand my words (rabbi shrahli sadri wa yassir li amri wa’hlul `uqdatan min lisani yafqahu qawli)”

رَ‌بِّ اشْرَ‌حْ لِي صَدْرِ‌ي وَيَسِّرْ‌ لِي أَمْرِ‌ي وَاحْلُلْ عُقْدَةً مِّن لِّسَانِي يَفْقَهُوا قَوْلِي

sameer1212 fulanimafia ibnsultan, caseless, muhdG, moswags, arewatech nafiachi, eesaah, simbad221, ayesman, arewafederation, fulaman, RAWANI

3 Likes

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 21, 2015
APC e-rats will be so scared to watch this! grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by komek(m): 1:38pm On Jul 21, 2015
Mitsurugi:

May children say this of you in years to come. Amen!
May ur own Children say same to u the way u did to GEJ. Amen
Hypocrite

10 Likes

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by ajepako(f): 1:39pm On Jul 21, 2015
lawanson44:
APC e-rats will be so scared to watch this! grin grin

They should be!
Even me, an anti_buhari is praying for him today.
because that lady skewers even the most brilliant, most prepared, most eloquent interviewee much less baba , with limited education (no offense)
Her questions are based on her own thorough research, and she goes for the jugular with her interviewees.
She thrives on making her interviewees fidget, goof and look stupid globally.
I'm a fan of GEJ but today, I'm gonna wish Buhari goodluck so the rest of us Nigerians don't lose the little dignity we have left .

1 Like

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by PointB: 1:42pm On Jul 21, 2015
Hehehehehe

Will the Duara dullard use an English to English interpreter? cheesy cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by teamchocolate: 1:48pm On Jul 21, 2015
Ur a big fool, you feel ur any better than our president.. u can't even spell.. ewu.. undecided it's 'there' not their.. ur grandfather is not senile, that's y he cannot be president..
komek:

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by ajepako(f): 1:48pm On Jul 21, 2015
Aromas:
Thank God I believe the interview will be have a positive side on our country. Sai Baba please fear this woman o.

Good advice.

That woman is formidable

She asks and skewers her interviewees without mercy..

I'm not a fan of Buhari but today, I wish him good luck..
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 21, 2015
ajepako:

They should be!
Even me, an anti_buhari is praying for him today.
because that lady skewers even the most brilliant, most prepared, most eloquent interviewee much less baba , with limited education (no offense)
Her questions are based on her own thorough research, and she goes for the jugular with her interviewees.
She thrives on making her interviewees fidget, goof and look stupid globally.
I'm a fan of GEJ but today, I'm gonna wish Buhari goodluck so the rest of us Nigerians don't lose the little dignity we have left .

If GEJ a PHD holder shuddered and stuttered in front of that woman, how much more buhari, an ordinary "War College" certificateless certificate holder! They better have alot of water and an Oxygen Tent close by cos someone will faint today grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by Seye25(m): 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
komek:

YEYE FOWL
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by STEVENcrack(m): 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2015
I love this famous interview. Na mugabe fit that amanpour.

6 Likes

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by soloroyality(m): 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2015
May God equip Baba's tongue with the right words tonight. No magic. The President Buhari most talk jargon.

1 Like

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by Lilimax(f): 2:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
ajepako:

Dude, I'm not a hater..

But Buhari with Christiane Amanpour??

He needs serious grooming, rehearsals, and his facts must be right because that lady would have done an extensive research before she interviews a person and she asks any and I mean, any question especially the one that will make the interviewee goof and look stupid globally.

And she doesnt allow her questions to be vetted so you dont know where she is coming from or going with her questions. she thrives on catching her interviewees unaware and unprepared and she goes for the jugular.

Really, whether PDP or APC, Buhari needs support today because any goof, misrepresentation of fact or otherwise will paint Nigeria in a bad light globally.
I wish Buhari Goodluck,he needs it today.
I quite agree with you @ the highlighted smiley
I wish Baba goodluck!
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by eleko1: 2:03pm On Jul 21, 2015
sad Prison dey sweet U for body.
crystal363:
All you need to get such winning like in the screenshot below is a set of fixed games for soccer bets on all bookies, make your win sure with fixed games to get started, contact me on inbox by following the link below

https://m.facebook.com/martin.crystal.14?fref=nf&pn_ref=story&ref_component=mbasic_home_header&ref_page=%2Fwap%2Fprofile_timeline.php&refid=17
Bastard undecided
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by doctimi(m): 2:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
Looking forward
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by tbaba1234: 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybBWvLj47eg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Buhari has had interviews with amanpour, the last one, just a few months ago and he performed better than Jonathan.

Also the US war college is not ordinary. The diploma is equivalent to a masters degree today.

lawanson44:

If GEJ a PHD holder shuddered and stuttered in front of that woman, how much more buhari, an ordinary "War College" certificateless certificate holder! They better have alot of water and an Oxygen Tent close by cos someone will faint today grin grin
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by Lilimax(f): 2:07pm On Jul 21, 2015
shalomm:
God help baba
Amen!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Made-In-Aba: Ben-Bruce Offers Silverbird Complex To Display Products / Nigeria’s Debt Profile Hits N28.63tn / Court Orders Uduak Nseobot To Pay ₦4m Damages For Assaulting Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.