Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight (18852 Views)

Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN / Christiane Amanpour Interviews Muhammadu Buhari @ 7pm On CNN / Watch Christiane Amanpour Interview President Buhari On CNN (July 21) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by no2fuks(m): 2:09pm On Jul 21, 2015
this lady is tough but I believe buhari.

1 Like

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by sintirin(m): 2:10pm On Jul 21, 2015
grin grin
Icon4s:
I hope CNN will have an interpreter ready. undecided

Haba na guy
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by tbaba1234: 2:11pm On Jul 21, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhWVqte25bM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybBWvLj47eg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Buhari has been interviewed by Amanpour twice in the last six months... What is the big deal?? In both cases, he gave a good account of himself.

We should stop spewing ignorance, a beg.

ajepako:

Dude, I'm not a hater..

But Buhari with Christiane Amanpour??

He needs serious grooming, rehearsals, and his facts must be right because that lady would have done an extensive research before she interviews a person and she asks any and I mean, any question especially the one that will make the interviewee goof and look stupid globally.

And she doesnt allow her questions to be vetted so you dont know where she is coming from or going with her questions. she thrives on catching her interviewees unaware and unprepared and she goes for the jugular.

Really, whether PDP or APC, Buhari needs support today because any goof, misrepresentation of fact or otherwise will paint Nigeria in a bad light globally.
I wish Buhari Goodluck,he needs it today.
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by komek(m): 2:14pm On Jul 21, 2015
teamchocolate:
Ur a big fool, you feel ur any better than our president.. u can't even spell.. ewu.. undecided it's 'there' not their.. ur grandfather is not senile, that's y he cannot be president..

Thank u, but u got the message sha

2 Likes

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by ajepako(f): 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2015
tbaba1234:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhWVqte25bM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybBWvLj47eg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Buhari has been interviewed by Amanpour twice in the last six months... What is the big deal?? In both cases, he gave a good account of himself.

We should stop spewing ignorance, a beg.

Yes she had and I'm quite aware of Buhari's Amanpour interview

But remember , then Buhari was an aspirant and GEJ was the one in the centre of the storm and Amanpour subtly or covertly favoured Buhari, believing his presidency would end the bloodshed in the North east and usher in peace.

But Buhari is the president now and the bloodbath had doubled with no apparent solution in view.
Guy, I'm not a hater of Buhari, but Amanpour wont be merciful tonight. She is going to do her damnest to make Buhari look incompetent, ill-prepared, and clueless. With her personal research and findings , she is going to subtly hurl the blame on Baba.
Right now, I wish him goodluck.
With all honesty..

4 Likes

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 21, 2015
komek:
In as much as I am not a fan of this govt because of the way they came to power, I will like to say that this Amanpour interview concerns me so much as a Nigerian.

Where is Femi Adesina and the Aboki who is the other mouth of Buhari? They should pls go to the background and supply him with answers and what is expected of him to say.

They should prepare him with the Answers to Acronyms like APC, INEC etc. They shud pls tell him he cannot stabilise the oil price. They should teach him the elementary Economics of making $1=N1.

They should pls tell him that there is nothing like West Germany. Please give him the names of world leaders in a piece of paper.

Amanpour should please ask him little questions that a senile person shud understand. Infact, I recommend the "mere commission' to go represent us their o. Cos that's the only thing I know he cud do, speak big English without actions. Nigerians need help before 7pm.

winkNot mere commission but mere commissioner. You see PMB mistake but can't see yours! cool

1 Like

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by kelvine(m): 2:35pm On Jul 21, 2015
If I may ask,is PMB under obligation to honor the interview ?
Was this arrangement part of his agenda in the US ?
I have never been a fan of PMB but in here I wish he could just boycott the program just as he did presidential debate in wisdom.

ajepako:

They should be!
Even me, an anti_buhari is praying for him today.
because that lady skewers even the most brilliant, most prepared, most eloquent interviewee much less baba , with limited education (no offense)
Her questions are based on her own thorough research, and she goes for the jugular with her interviewees.
She thrives on making her interviewees fidget, goof and look stupid globally.
I'm a fan of GEJ but today, I'm gonna wish Buhari goodluck so the rest of us Nigerians don't lose the little dignity we have left .

1 Like

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by ajepako(f): 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2015
kelvine:
If I may ask,is PMB under obligation to honor the interview ?
Was this arrangement part of his agenda in the US ?
I have never been a fan of PMB but in here I wish he could just boycott the program just as he did presidential debate in wisdom.

6 Origin bottles for you.

I dont see how the old dude will survive Amanpour's skewering today because knowing her, she wont show any mercy at all. Women interviewers are known to be emotional when interviewing leaders of countries where perceived 'genocide' is taking place.

Really, I'm not a fan of Buhari, but I really wish him luck tonight..

1 Like

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by worksmart(m): 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2015
What is happening in the Buhari presidency?

I have be spouting my theory that PMB was toppled the weekend following his inauguration, simply it is the best scenario I could come up with that makes everything that has transpired in the presidency make sense.

If you disagree, then I challenge you to explain the following:

1. Explain what could have been the reason PMB didn't make an appearance to inaugurate his own NAss.

2. Give a credible reason for delay in appointing ministers.

3. Give a credible reason for his failure to make an appearance to meet with APC lawmakers at the ICC.

4. Give a credible reason for his failure to attend Armed forces day ceremony.

5. Give a credible reason for his failure to make any impact on Boko Haram despite the fact it is being portrayed as his highest priority.

6. Give a credible reason for his failure personally appoint NAss house leaders that he has the constitutional right to do.
And why he readily accepted the fraudulent emergence of PDP friendly House leaders.

7. Give a credible reason that we have not seen or heard about the meeting of the APC transition committee

8. Give a credible reason that all his staunchest loyalists are no where to be found; at the same time Osinbajo, Atiku, Shettima, El Rufai, Okorocha, Saraki, Oshiomhole, Dogara etc are gaining prominence and influence.

9. Give a credible reason Okonjo Iweala is accompanying Osinbajo to world economic summits.

10. Give a credible reason that PMB has not been seen being asked a single question on video, despite the fact we are being shown photos of him which are always told were taken "today" or "yesterday".

1 Like

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 21, 2015
Why do i forsee a Comedy Script for Comedians/ actors in this Interview tonight?

Maybe Rochas Okorocha should be sitted very close to our Oga at the top.

1 Like

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 21, 2015
If only the world will end in Nigeria before 7pm today and resume by 10pm so that Nigerians won't see the lethal bombs that will be detonated by our humble certificateless PMB

4 Likes

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by amanze15(m): 2:44pm On Jul 21, 2015
Icon4s:
I hope CNN will have an interpreter ready. undecided
go and get a cable TV so u can see that this aint the first time she interviewed him, nonsense talk
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
If only the world will end in Nigeria before 7pm today and resume by 10pm so that Nigerians won't see the lethal bombs that will be detonated by our humble certificateless PMB.

1 Like

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by hustla(m): 2:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
ajepako:

Dude, I'm not a hater..

But Buhari with Christiane Amanpour??

He needs serious grooming, rehearsals, and his facts must be right because that lady would have done an extensive research before she interviews a person and she asks any and I mean, any question especially the one that will make the interviewee goof, fidget, uncomfortable and look stupid globally.

And she doesnt allow her questions to be vetted so you dont know where she is coming from or going with her questions. she thrives on catching her interviewees unaware and unprepared and she goes for the jugular.

Really, whether PDP or APC, Buhari needs support today because any goof, misrepresentation of fact or otherwise will paint Nigeria in a bad light globally.
I wish Buhari Goodluck,he needs it today.

Stop saying stupid nonsense if you dont know it.

He was on Amanpour before the elections and he performed excellently well. All questions were answered straight to the point and with sense.
This is the link, Feb 11, 2015, watch and see how he performed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybBWvLj47eg

I am not a fan of Buhari but I just want Nigeria to be a better place and if he can do it, we need to support him , thats the very least we can do. If he messed up on Air like Jonathan did, it is Nigerias image that is at stake on the global front

I remember Jonathan lying on Amanpour was it 2 years ago as regards the state of electricity in Nigeria and even saying something that was so well countered by Amanpour that he had to shut up.

Here is the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlXbkRnvH88

Now watch and judge yourself
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by snapshot: 2:53pm On Jul 21, 2015
buskie13:
waiting for more jargons to be spewed by d Legendary DuIIardinh[b][/b]o cheesy

this man tenure go worse pass Mama Peace time ooo....

readying my mat for some cool laughs by 8pm

grin
dulladdinho sounds like the name of a soccer player o

1 Like

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by Rukiwealth(f): 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2015
tbaba1234:
Christiane Amanpour interviews President Buhari at 6pm GMT tonight.

That is 7pm Nigerian time.

Cc: Lalasticlala, Seun

If baba dey talk, i no dey hear weting he dey say o make I just sit back nd wait for NL update. No offence pls. cool
tbaba1234:

That is 7pm Nigerian time.

If baba dey talk, i no dey hear weting he dey say o make I just sit back nd wait for NL update. No offence pls.

1 Like

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by ajepako(f): 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2015
hustla:

He was on Amanpour before the elections and he performed excellently well. All questions were answered straight to the point and with sense.

I am not a fan of Buhari but I just want Nigeria to be a better place and if he can do it, we need to support him , thats the very least we can do. If he messed up on Air like Jonathan did, it is Nigerias image that is at stake on the global front

I remember Jonathan lying on Amanpour was it 2 years ago as regards the state of electricity in Nigeria and even saying something that was so well countered by Amanpour that he had to shut up.

Here is the link

Im not gonna prevent you from being a Buharist, ok?

And I'm not going to insult you like you did because I'm beyond that.

I will just wish PMB good-luck, fair?
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by ajepako(f): 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2015
hustla:

Here is the link

I will just wish PMB good-luck, ok?
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by hustla(m): 2:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
ajepako:

I will just wish PMB good-luck, ok?

Call me a 'Nigerianist', just wish Nigeria Goodluck
Everything affects us all from now, even the Naira that is steadily turning to Nonsense

Try buying a $20 item online and maybe you will understand what and why I am saying we need to pray for Nigeria and for Buhari to make it work

1 Like

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by suhastadaka(m): 3:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
its gonna be great
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by Boss13: 3:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
komek:
In as much as I am not a fan of this govt because of the way they came to power, I will like to say that this Amanpour interview concerns me so much as a Nigerian.

Where is Femi Adesina and the Aboki who is the other mouth of Buhari? They should pls go to the background and supply him with answers and what is expected of him to say.

They should prepare him with the Answers to Acronyms like APC, INEC etc. They shud pls tell him he cannot stabilise the oil price. They should teach him the elementary Economics of making $1=N1.

They should pls tell him that there is nothing like West Germany. Please give him the names of world leaders in a piece of paper.

Amanpour should please ask him little questions that a senile person shud understand. Infact, I recommend the "mere commissioner' to go represent us there o. Cos that's the only thing I know he cud do, speak big English without actions. Nigerians need help before 7pm.

This is not the first time he has been interviewed by Amanpour. Our President is a confident leader, have no fears
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by Boss13: 3:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
ajepako:

Yes she had and I'm quite aware of Buhari's Amanpour interview

But remember , then Buhari was an aspirant and GEJ was the one in the centre of the storm and Amanpour subtly or covertly favoured Buhari, believing his presidency would end the bloodshed in the North east and usher in peace.

But Buhari is the president now and the bloodbath had doubled with no apparent solution in view.
Guy, I'm not a hater of Buhari, but Amanpour wont be merciful tonight. She is going to do her damnest to make Buhari look incompetent, ill-prepared, and clueless. With her personal research and findings , she is going to subtly hurl the blame on Baba.
Right now, I wish him goodluck.
With all honesty..

Far from it. Let me tell you how the interview will go. She will recall her first interview with him as a Presidential Aspirant. She will ask the President on how he intends to tackle corruption, Boko Haram and the dwindling economy. So no biggie
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by eleko1: 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2015
U dey mind the useless 'confusionist'.
teamchocolate:
Ur a big fool, you feel ur any better than our president.. u can't even spell.. ewu.. undecided it's 'there' not their.. ur grandfather is not senile, that's y he cannot be president..
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by IamThrive(m): 3:14pm On Jul 21, 2015
Even those that are Doctor of literature do make mistake while they write or speak...

#MyPresidentWillSpeakWell
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by ajepako(f): 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2015
Boss13:

Far from it. Let me tell you how the interview will go. She will recall her first interview with him as a Presidential Aspirant. She will ask the President on how he intends to tackle corruption, Boko Haram and the dwindling economy. So no biggie

Hopefully
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by ajepako(f): 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
no2fuks:
this lady is tough but I believe buhari.

Tough is an understatement

Amanpour goes for the jugular.

She is a subtle panther and an attack dog.

I wish Buhari goodluck
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by kaybyte: 3:24pm On Jul 21, 2015
tbaba1234:

That is 7pm Nigerian time. In which tv station because i want to watch it live.

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by melzabull(f): 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2015
eleko1:
cool Trust PMB. Not like That man wey D-banj sad dey asked kindergarten qwesion sad. Ride on Baba.
Yes I trust President Mumu Buhari (PMB) to remix d Nigerians that APC is All Northern peoples congress and that the president of west Germany is Michelle. ode
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by eleko1: 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
I dnt engaged useless,brainless kid like U in e fight.U are too small.
melzabull:
Yes I trust President Mumu Buhari (PMB) to remix d Nigerians that APC is All Northern peoples congress and that the president of west Germany is Michelle. ode
Donkey
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by no2fuks(m): 3:54pm On Jul 21, 2015
ajepako:

Tough is an understatement
Amanpour goes for the jugular.
She is a subtle panther and an attack dog.
I wish Buhari goodluck

I see you ajepako
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews President Buhari At 7PM Tonight by Eshinery(m): 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
komek:

Amanpour should please ask him little questions that a senile person shud understand. Infact, I recommend the "mere commissioner' to go represent us there o. Cos that's the only thing I know he cud do, speak big English without actions. Nigerians need help before 7pm.

guy if PMB could rule the country far back as 80s (how many years back?)And still ruling now,then I begin to wonder what impact your old man has made that warrant you to speak ill of somebody whose integrity is as clean as the air you breathe in for goodness sake this man has good intention for this country but the mess on ground by the past administrations need to be cleared why not pray for him instead

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidential Election Results Were Doctored In My Presence In Kaduna —PDP Agent / Sani Bello Presides Over The Meeting Of APC Caretaker/convention Committee / Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.