Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

My Husband Bought Me A Love Machine To Compliment His Non-performance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Bought Me A Love Machine To Compliment His Non-performance (2388 Views)

Lady Who Uses Cassava As A Love Machine Lands In Hospital (Photos) / (18+) "See The Housemaid My Husband Bought Home" (pics) / 15 Things Most Nigerian Girls Says When You Compliment Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Bought Me A Love Machine To Compliment His Non-performance by FORUMgod: 2:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
I got married six months ago to the man of my dreams. He is everything a woman wants in a man except that he is small 'down there'. Of course I knew he was small before I married him but I didn't give it too much attention as it was always complimented with his long stay. I started noticing that he doesn't go beyond 5 minutes during our honeymoon and that continued until I started drawing his attention to it. It went beyond drawing his attention to crying. Last weekend, he opened up to me that he was taking drugs to meet up but that the drugs are now affecting him so he had to stop.
I felt betrayed and bitter. Had I known... anyway, he returned that evening and handed me a gift bag, I wondered how a gift would compliment his non performance only to realize the content. Lo and behold, it was a Love Machine! I became utterly resigned before he went on his knees and asked me to compliment him using the Love Machine. I am really confused. I don't know what to do or who to talk to. My communication with him has never been the same since then and we've not made love. Please help me share this for advice.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/07/dear-lib-readers-my-husband-bought-me.html
Re: My Husband Bought Me A Love Machine To Compliment His Non-performance by FORUMgod: 2:46pm On Jul 21, 2015
Lool.. i saw this and Laffed my ass out
Re: My Husband Bought Me A Love Machine To Compliment His Non-performance by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 21, 2015
Lmaooooooooo
Re: My Husband Bought Me A Love Machine To Compliment His Non-performance by FORUMgod: 2:49pm On Jul 21, 2015
ishilove
Re: My Husband Bought Me A Love Machine To Compliment His Non-performance by Ishilove: 2:56pm On Jul 21, 2015
FORUMgod:
Lool.. i saw this and Laffed my ass out
Where is the source of the story?
Re: My Husband Bought Me A Love Machine To Compliment His Non-performance by FORUMgod: 3:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
modified
Ishilove:

Re: My Husband Bought Me A Love Machine To Compliment His Non-performance by meimoks(f): 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2015
grin grin
Re: My Husband Bought Me A Love Machine To Compliment His Non-performance by deathtreat(m): 4:11pm On Jul 21, 2015
meimoks:
grin grin
HI AM A MALE, I NEED A CUTE LADY I CAN DATE AND MARRY WHO RESIDE IN LAGOS AND MUST BE IGBO BTWN 28-41 CONTACT MY PIN 5629F77E.
Re: My Husband Bought Me A Love Machine To Compliment His Non-performance by Oxyde1(m): 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2015
Since you knew before tying the knot,, Madam carry your cross!!.... I bet you must've convinced yourself with: he's "rich and handsome",,, lolz
Re: My Husband Bought Me A Love Machine To Compliment His Non-performance by ammyluv2002(f): 4:27pm On Jul 21, 2015
deathtreat:
HI AM A MALE, I NEED A CUTE LADY I CAN DATE AND MARRY WHO RESIDE IN LAGOS AND MUST BE IGBO BTWN 28-41 CONTACT MY PIN 5629F77E.
28-41? How old are you then? 55? shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Husband Bought Me A Love Machine To Compliment His Non-performance by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
ammyluv2002:
28-41? How old are you then? 55? shocked shocked shocked

Now this is funny, lmao

1 Like

Re: My Husband Bought Me A Love Machine To Compliment His Non-performance by itsMrIke(m): 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
From the sound it, it seems the woman is the one with the problem. You have a man willing to make sacrifices for your sexual satisfaction, but you are choosing to play confused It is obvious the man is open to talks on how to better your sex life, please do not frustrate his efforts. Help him, allow him take other natural drugs, and bitters - they help men last longer in bed...Meet him half way woman, and stop running around the internet asking for what isn't missing!!!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Bought Me A Love Machine To Compliment His Non-performance by MRBrownJ: 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2015
the lady was wrong in how she handled the issue because accepting a d.ildo wont change the fact that this man is still gonna last 5mins... she should have taught that man how to mount her properly. its actually very simple so long as they are both open minded.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Bought Me A Love Machine To Compliment His Non-performance by rawtouch: 8:53pm On Jul 21, 2015
Use it to ur satisfaction
Re: My Husband Bought Me A Love Machine To Compliment His Non-performance by Uchesis: 6:06am On Jul 22, 2015
OP, abeg no vex o, but tell us d truth...

U married him because of d moni abi?.

Since u already knew he's small dwn dere.

And yet sum ladies wil com here n say having a big joystick isnt necessary or dat sexx isnt important in marriage.

Anyway tell him 2 mix yoghurt with don simon MAYBE it will help him last long (i'm just guessing o).
Re: My Husband Bought Me A Love Machine To Compliment His Non-performance by nwakibe: 6:25am On Jul 22, 2015
Madam!God cannot give u everything. U cannot eat your cake and have it because I guess U married this man because he is rich. U know this before u married him. Why do u want to change the goal post at the middle of the game?
Re: My Husband Bought Me A Love Machine To Compliment His Non-performance by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 22, 2015
cheesy
Re: My Husband Bought Me A Love Machine To Compliment His Non-performance by justmi1: 7:29am On Jul 22, 2015
Exactly what have been thinking of getting for my future wife cos am "small" and it makes me feel terrible, my esteem is bad, my relationship with gals is bad, i hate my self everyday cos of this, i need help.
Re: My Husband Bought Me A Love Machine To Compliment His Non-performance by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 22, 2015
Lol
Re: My Husband Bought Me A Love Machine To Compliment His Non-performance by endowednicky(f): 10:11am On Jul 22, 2015
Ok now,what do you want us to do??which advice do you want to listen to?........cheat on him?

My dear,till death do una part ni o.you better stick with him,and plan how you'll start having kids!!!
Re: My Husband Bought Me A Love Machine To Compliment His Non-performance by MRBrownJ: 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
justmi1:
Exactly what have been thinking of getting for my future wife cos am "small" and it makes me feel terrible, my esteem is bad, my relationship with gals is bad, i hate my self everyday cos of this, i need help.

getting your woman a dil.do because you got a small dick wont solve your problem, you should instead find a wife who can work with what you got.... if you are ashamed now, then imagine how you will feel when she will play with herself (with her new dil.do) while ignoring you. a dil.do should only be an accessory to enhance your bedmatics, or for her to satisfy herself when you are NOT around.

A DIL.DO CAN NEVER BE A REPLACEMENT FOR A MAN!!!!!
Re: My Husband Bought Me A Love Machine To Compliment His Non-performance by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 23, 2015
Ishilove:
...ask Linda Ikeji..
Re: My Husband Bought Me A Love Machine To Compliment His Non-performance by osemoses1234(m): 9:42am On Jul 23, 2015
Abeg d name of d title nah mr ibu wan act d film abi..m.
Re: My Husband Bought Me A Love Machine To Compliment His Non-performance by Youngzedd(m): 10:38am On Jul 23, 2015
The two should look for a solution to enlarge the enlargeble.
Re: My Husband Bought Me A Love Machine To Compliment His Non-performance by teddybear007(f): 10:38am On Jul 23, 2015
justmi1:

My dear i quite understand ur plight, i had a friend in ur shoes. U must work on ur self esteem first, u dnt ve to feel terrible abt urself cos u did not create urself that way cos i knw if u were given a choice u would choose something bigger, bt d deal has bin done. Learn to love urself and if possible avoid pre marital sex and wen u re ready for marriage discuss fully well wit ur wife to be based on d issue. Believe me u, u were created for a particular girl jst d way u re.
Note.... Not all girls like big d...k, some like it small while some like it medium. Brace up and be who God wants u to be and every other thing will fall in place. Gracias

1 Like

Re: My Husband Bought Me A Love Machine To Compliment His Non-performance by Eden007(m): 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
Does this make pre-marital sex important? Sex in marriage is very important in this generation. Should we gamble with that serious aspect and just get married to somebody we don't know their capabilities only to regret later? So many unanswered questions.

(1) (Reply)

Dear Ladies, Is This For Real? (hilarious) / Pic:22yrs Old Man Arrested For Having Sex With 42 Women & Circulating The Video / Funny Memes Showing Nigerian Children Struggles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.