Stats: 3,158,496 members, 7,836,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Dear Ladies, Is This For Real? (hilarious) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Ladies, Is This For Real? (hilarious) (2406 Views)

Which Of These Ladies Is The Hottest Female Teacher? - Photos / Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) / Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) (2) (3) (4)

Dear Ladies, Is This For Real? (hilarious) by Princedapace(m): 7:58am On Nov 21, 2015
I almost didnt stop laughing when I saw this...please ladies, it's true? tongue

Re: Dear Ladies, Is This For Real? (hilarious) by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 21, 2015
LMFAO

Not all the time. Sometimes you get just what you want & more

Re: Dear Ladies, Is This For Real? (hilarious) by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 21, 2015
It should be the other way round...undecided
Re: Dear Ladies, Is This For Real? (hilarious) by RexKexMilann: 8:07am On Nov 21, 2015
Estharfabian:
It should be the other way round...undecided
Are You For Real cheesy.
Re: Dear Ladies, Is This For Real? (hilarious) by flylykace: 8:07am On Nov 21, 2015
What a fvck do u mean....... Character defines you not dressing, moreover not all that glitters are gold
Re: Dear Ladies, Is This For Real? (hilarious) by Ahmed0336(m): 8:11am On Nov 21, 2015
flylykace:
What a fvck do u mean....... Character defines you not dressing, moreover not all that glitters are gold
Thank You very much
Re: Dear Ladies, Is This For Real? (hilarious) by xpac01(m): 8:11am On Nov 21, 2015
Who cares
Re: Dear Ladies, Is This For Real? (hilarious) by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 21, 2015
Hehehe
The latter arse usually more persistent, and all up in Ur face grin
Re: Dear Ladies, Is This For Real? (hilarious) by obiorathesubtle: 8:22am On Nov 21, 2015
undecidedweird
Re: Dear Ladies, Is This For Real? (hilarious) by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 21, 2015
It happens to guys too sometimes.
Re: Dear Ladies, Is This For Real? (hilarious) by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 21, 2015
RexKexMilann:
Are You For Real cheesy.
Yeap!undecided

I Love Uglee guys...undecided Turns Out The cute ones Want me..gringrin
Re: Dear Ladies, Is This For Real? (hilarious) by misspicy(f): 8:25am On Nov 21, 2015
None of them for me....i like guys with big tummy grin
Re: Dear Ladies, Is This For Real? (hilarious) by donholy28(m): 8:29am On Nov 21, 2015
Girls have filled this thread with lies

Re: Dear Ladies, Is This For Real? (hilarious) by RexKexMilann: 8:30am On Nov 21, 2015
Estharfabian:
Yeap!undecided

If "this" is How you "Behave" In reality, I see no reason why they shouldn't grin. ((((( Did I just type that? cry )))))..
Re: Dear Ladies, Is This For Real? (hilarious) by TITOBIGZ(m): 8:41am On Nov 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:
LMFAO
Not all the time. Sometimes you get just what you want & more
Bae lets gum body 2gera,if u don't understand check ma DP gringrin
Re: Dear Ladies, Is This For Real? (hilarious) by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 21, 2015
RexKexMilann:
If "this" is How you "Behave" In reality, I see no reason why they shouldn't grin. ((((( Did I just type that? cry )))))..
Yas! You just did.....undecided

And it's really Sweet...tongue
Re: Dear Ladies, Is This For Real? (hilarious) by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 21, 2015
TITOBIGZ:

Bae lets gum body 2gera,if u don't understand check ma DP gringrin

LMFAO
Re: Dear Ladies, Is This For Real? (hilarious) by falconey(m): 8:46am On Nov 21, 2015
we always want what we can't have sometimes.

I remembered when I was crushing on my neighbour's wife.

Damn!!! That nigga is damn lucky! She was so endow!!
Re: Dear Ladies, Is This For Real? (hilarious) by RexKexMilann: 8:47am On Nov 21, 2015
Estharfabian:
Yas! You just did.....undecided

And it's really Sweet...tongue
I Meant "it" Though cheesy.

How was the Night? grin.
Re: Dear Ladies, Is This For Real? (hilarious) by faith551(m): 8:48am On Nov 21, 2015
Let me Park my range Rover Sport here and watch out for girls who have 1st class in lying for employment
Re: Dear Ladies, Is This For Real? (hilarious) by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 21, 2015
RexKexMilann:
I Meant "it" Though cheesy.

How was the Night? grin.
Awwweee...embarassed

Uh...My Night wasn't that great..Had little to no Sleep..cry How was yours?
Re: Dear Ladies, Is This For Real? (hilarious) by RexKexMilann: 8:53am On Nov 21, 2015
Estharfabian:
Awwweee...embarassed

Uh...My Night wasn't that great..Had little to no Sleep..cry How was yours?
'T was Mediocre, Didn't even Blink and still not feeling Sleepy cheesy.

I think I might need Help cry..... What do you think? grin.
Re: Dear Ladies, Is This For Real? (hilarious) by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 21, 2015
flylykace:
Don't get too serious soo early in the day, it's just for amusement.

Re: Dear Ladies, Is This For Real? (hilarious) by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 21, 2015
RexKexMilann:
'T was Mediocre, Didn't even Blink and still not feeling Sleepy cheesy.

I think I might need Help cry..... What do you think? grin.
Lmfao...gringringrin

Uh..Let's see...How bout You take some sleeping pills? Take Codeine? Or Weed??tongue
Re: Dear Ladies, Is This For Real? (hilarious) by Monalisa185(f): 9:08am On Nov 21, 2015
it's the other way round tho.. (winks)
Re: Dear Ladies, Is This For Real? (hilarious) by RexKexMilann: 9:12am On Nov 21, 2015
Estharfabian:
Lmfao...gringringrin

Uh..Let's see...How bout You take some sleeping pills? Take Codeine? Or Weed??tongue
Nope........ Thanks cry..

I Think I will Just Pray cheesy.
Re: Dear Ladies, Is This For Real? (hilarious) by flylykace: 10:30am On Nov 21, 2015
sapiosexual1:

Don't get too serious soo early in the day, it's just for amusement.
Apology pls
Re: Dear Ladies, Is This For Real? (hilarious) by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 21, 2015
flylykace:

Apology pls
Loool, na wa for you oooo.. Apology kwa?
Re: Dear Ladies, Is This For Real? (hilarious) by flylykace: 11:18am On Nov 21, 2015
sapiosexual1:

Loool, na wa for you oooo.. Apology kwa?
The gods are not to blame
Re: Dear Ladies, Is This For Real? (hilarious) by hertz9te(m): 11:27am On Nov 21, 2015
Estharfabian:
Yeap!undecided
Lolz...this geh...you geh mouth.
Re: Dear Ladies, Is This For Real? (hilarious) by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 21, 2015
hertz9te:
Lolz...this geh...you geh mouth.
gringrin

Ladies,Do You find it sexxy To watch Two Men make out before You? / . / the Look of our nigerian hairstyle before attachments,weave on e.t.c took over