Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport (16659 Views)

9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling / Lady Encounters A Nosy Man In A Public Transport (Photos) / Types Of People You Will Meet In A Public Bus In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by KruggerINC(m): 8:14pm On Jul 21, 2015
Twaci:
Thank goodness for this confession! cheesy

You are healed brother grin

Twaci u funny sha
Ok make i add the wind breakers....NA only God know wetin dem chop,once dem Sidon near U dem go just begin mess,and dem go bone face like say nothing dey happen angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 21, 2015
cheesy
U forgot d traders :,M scared of ppl like that ehn, that was how I entered a bus going home ooh, 1 fat woman like that just said to me 'Sister I sell bra ooh, fine designer bra, then I said ok. Maybe she tot I said she shld bring it out, then she brought it out nd be showing me diff types. I was so embarrassed ehn. Ppl insyd d bus were just shouting 'ahan han u wan test am for insyd bus? Ohya kuku remove ha cloth nd wear it for her nau' chai I was just praying for d bus to divide, let d ground open nd swallow me.

2 Likes

Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by steppin: 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2015
MsZeezah:
What is ajibota please?
Question for the gods.

1 Like

Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by 0lushola(m): 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2015
The observer.. when ever am travelling, i go with ma headset or earphone.. without that, my journey will be borrrrring!

2 Likes

Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by olarafiat(f): 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
The eaters nko... lol

This ones can eat anything in a bus lol
lyk one woman bought spoilt guinea fowl eggs d whole motor dey smell lyk gutter.
Trust IBO boys weh no sabi address person dem tell d woman to keep d eggs when she reach house she go continue d ultimate search 4 good ones

2 Likes

Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by Anamachi3(m): 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2015
Twaci you forget other set of people- (7) The newspaper borrowers, once u enter a bus and they sees u with newspaper,they go tell u abeg oga make I see and once it enters there hands and u later forget,it becomes theirs grin.
(cool The pls abeg carry one of my shildren- parents that hv 4 or more kids and once they enter, the mother will only pay for herself and begs others to carry her pikins for her.
(9) The music listeners and Dj's- once they enter busy,headphone and earphones straight

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by Adortem: 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
The abeg carry my shildren own is so annoying,I remember while travelling a 2hours distance,the woman behind me was like "abeg carry my baby" when I turned look the "baby",na one 15 years old gal...can you imagine? Some don't even ask kindly,some see it as a right and if you refuse,they can tag you "wicked" or rain insults on you...

2 Likes

Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by Taiwo20(m): 8:55pm On Jul 21, 2015
westlius:

Missed one the toasters those are mostly boys who wants to sit close to a babe, wants to collect her number but when its time to pay trans bills, ignore d babe as if he does not know her

So you expect them BOYS to pay before Ni?

1 Like

Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
samflex:

I should now scroll up to start looking at what no 5 is about abi?
or u could just skip mine and keep viewing other comments
Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
You dey jump bus too? grin
every every, even tipper sef grin undecided

2 Likes

Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by Mcowubaba: 9:17pm On Jul 21, 2015
Sunexy:
THE INDECENT CREW(ladies)

Dey will always wear nonsense.sumtyms their panties will show wen dey are about to alight the bus

Lol
Badoo.
Face front!!!

1 Like

Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by lilsurveyor(m): 9:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
You forgot the marketers...always selling @ a cheaper rate

2 Likes

Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by scopiicaar: 9:31pm On Jul 21, 2015
Proudly no 5, use earpiece and doze off, wake me wen we reach last bustop grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by Sunexy(m): 9:40pm On Jul 21, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Lol
Badoo.
Face front!!!

Abi na grin

1 Like

Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by jericco1(m): 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2015
Marketers, very persuasive lot.

1 Like

Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by mclorenzo(m): 10:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
Pick pocketers grin

1 Like

Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by sylvesterphil(m): 10:20pm On Jul 21, 2015
#team-observers...if u see me inside public transport u go tink say my range rover spoil so I wan jst take dis 1 so I fit reach wrk sharp sharp.....#ajebor
Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by samflex(m): 12:07am On Jul 22, 2015
missgray:
or u could just skip mine and keep viewing other comments

Lol
Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by Pakingzzz(m): 12:48am On Jul 22, 2015
Hi, do you have any unused items no matter the shape and state of the items??

You can sell these items for a pretty well good price..
There's a platform I shall tell you that will advertise your unused items, and in no time you will begin to receive calls from interested buyers.
You would be wondering; what kind of unused items can i sell on that platform right?
Here's what you could sell on that platform. You can sell your old or second hand fridge, gas cooker, phones, inverters, solar accessories, TV, DVD, PC, laptop, dstv decoder, bicycle, watches, headphones, computer accessories, bikes, bike spare parts, cars, car spare parts. Just anything you can think of that has a tint of value left in them.
Here's the crux of the matter; Statics have shown that there are some people out there, desperately in need of these item of yours..
To get a deep insight on how and the place to sell these items of yours, please you may visit HERE
Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by debuscket(m): 4:00am On Jul 22, 2015
the prayer warriors nko, dey can pray for d entire journey
Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by titilayo1993(f): 6:01am On Jul 22, 2015
Maryalex1805:

La casera, gala, cooked/roasted corn etc esp wn dere's traffic
egg
Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by Lovexme(m): 7:24am On Jul 22, 2015
Formers ke?

So, if I clean a dirty seat before I lay my a5s on it, I'm forming, eh? Yeye.

I clean seats AND any part of the bus my skin or clothes would probably get in contact with. I just don't like dirt. Sue me
tongue
Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by Bestglo(f): 8:04am On Jul 22, 2015
What about the "aunty, how much are u giving the conductor" "are u giving him change" crew undecided

1 Like

Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by ModiKen(m): 9:35am On Jul 22, 2015
naijaboiy:
Typing. cool

Why u kom resemble Runtown; abi una relate?

Kom, no claim relationship if u no know am!
Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by Bonjelomo: 10:01am On Jul 22, 2015
The fat ladies in armless tops. They will mess up your clean shirt with their muddy fat bodies
Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by undisputedgbola(m): 11:35am On Jul 22, 2015
Richie0974:
#Teamobservers...we rock...
Yeah! Yeah!!
Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by omoharry(f): 11:47am On Jul 22, 2015
kingguu:
Wats bout d advertisers.....This drug dey cure headache, gonorrhoea, malaria, staphylococcus.....gbogbonishe.. grin
this is if you find yourself around coasters buses or molue especially on your way to Orile-mile two-Alaba vosks etc. What about the ones with terrible B.O sitting close to you. That is a killer.
Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by pressy09: 1:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
make God give you your own car so that you can avoid all these people
Twaci:
Hello everyone! What's up? So which one of you don enter danfo/BRT/Elrufia before? (Oya come here and form for me now undecided).

Either way, for people like us that use these means of transportation frequently, here's a list of characters you find ever present in them:

1. Assistant Drivers:
These ones are usually in front seats. You'll always hear them yelling at the driver saying, "Take left! Overtake that guy!" Or, "Driver no match brake na! Na him suppose stop for you...", or even, "Why you let am pass you? Driver you too slow oooh!". The annoying thing is that if you let them drive the car, they'll do worse sef!

2. Assistant conductors:
You find this set poking nosing in the "conductor's" issues. You hear them saying stuffs like, "Conductor u never give that woman change for front", or "Enter na, the bus dey go Ojuelegba....", or even "Conductor that man change don pass oh!".

3. The Argumentators :
To get them started, just say in a loud voice, "See as this road be, its all GEJ's fault....". I swear, that bus won't hear anything again till u get down. This set always come with 2 groups; the defenders and the opposers and they never agree on anything, be it politics, fuel issues or football. Wetin fit this set na headphones.

4. The Formers:
This set always act like its their first time in a public transport. They do funny stuffs like; clean the chair with a hanky before sitting, make a face with a someone sits close to them, wear shades (plzzzz, in a bus?!) or will even have the guts to ask you, "pls how do you open the windows?".........like seriously? undecided

5. The Sleepers Crew:
Once this set finds a sit, they doze off. They are ready to sleep through the journey (even when paying their bus fare) till the bus gets to its final bustop. This set usually miss their bustop and over pay the conductors...so if u have missed yours before, lemme see your hands up cheesy.

6. The observers:
I fall into this group tongue. This set just plug in earphones and watch quietly as the characters above do their thing. They don't talk....almost invisible, sha just don't step on their toes if u know what is good for you.

That's all I have. Kindly add yours or identify your group cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by Transformium: 1:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
iamsodium:
yu r cray.....dz a good rite up....In Moti Cake's Voice..."bad belle.....#isallowed...

Someone else has put up sumfn similar in the past. angry
Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
killsmith:
The "brother help me carry one of my shidren" crew
Loll, so so funny and true. Help me "lap" one please.
Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
Have you been playing bets since last season, hoping to earn a leaving and constantly loosing ?
I was once in that position.. Till I met what I'd call my guardian angel... Albert Einstein defined insanity as doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a change.. If you can't get something right, acquire help till you are strong enough to stand.
We offer assistance to people
From my observations, many people bet just for
the sake of betting and without a defined
purpose. But losing money by gambling isn't
that enjoyable, that is the truth. Treat your
betting like a business and you can start to turn
losses into profits. That's far more fun!
The bookmaker (betting site) is a business, they
treat their betting like a business, and if we
(bettors) are to have any chance of doing
business to our benefit with them, we have to
act like we are doing business too.
More than 70% of bettors in Nigeria do not
always have anything to account for at the end
of each betting week, month, or year. It is not
actually because they do not earnestly need the
ca$h in football betting world or maybe
something is pursuing them from the village or
the luck is against them(general belief of a
typical Naija...lol), rather, it is mainly because
they have not adopted the right attitudinal
mentality towards betting.
For you to succeed in this business, you must
have a clearly outlined strategy and a betting
plan. You don't just bet because others are
betting! There's a bit of luck in this business, i
agree, but your survival depends on your betting
system. The system involves your do and donts
- the more rightful way you must maintain your
betting business whether lose or win.
When our agent reads your message, he will
inform you about the time and contents of the
next match within 1 or 2 hours. If the
information about the match is not available,
you will be informed about the approximate
date of the match.
We have to comply with one rule we need to
comply with in selling the match information,
and this rule was agreed upon with players,
coaches and teams in general.
We are only selling on the Internet 2 or 3
matches of the 5-7
(on average) matches we receive a week. We
cannot sell all the matches that we know about
to protect the confidentiality of the players,
because we usually receive 1-2 matches with
fixed outcome from the same team, and if we
sell all such matches, the amount of bets on a
given outcome with the given team will be large
enough to raise doubts, which eventually can
result in legal proceedings for all the parties
involved in the arrangement of a fixed match.
Bets on fixed matches are our core business,
and every year we need to develop our human
resources base. The advantage of selling
matches over the internet is mainly that we can
use it to attract trusted people, our clients, to
participate in our activity, if they need it, of
course, and if they want it. Another advantage
is that selling matches on the Internet
decreases the amount of our bets
approximately by 30%, which decreases the
attention of bookmaker’s offices and other
services to our activities.
It is difficult to keep any information
confidential when the Internet is involved, so
we have to introduce the above measures.
These measures are certainly still insufficient,
so we are developing some new projects that
will decrease the risk of our business.

WhatsApp 081 829 80 818

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uk Visa Application ; No Visa Issuance, No Refusal Stamp & Letter / Requirements For Starting A Driving School Business – FRSC / Capetown, South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.