Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG (49523 Views)

Femi Kayode On The Treatment Given To Ex-NIMASA DG After Court / Acting Nimasa Dg Employs Daughter, Son In-law –pays N4.8million Transfer Allowan / Mohammed Wali Is Acting Chairman Of INEC, As Jega Leaves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by ArodewilliamsT: 8:42pm On Jul 21, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Bros, as an Igboman, this type of comments is a shame. We must always avoid,Igbo this and that when it comes to appointment and service to our dear country.

This is the reason why others think we are chest beaters,Hell no, we are not because we are wise people, only the fools amongst us chestbeat.

Mr ponponkon, did you realize that the man you quoted bu onye ugwu. Le ruo anya!. This is not T.A orji arselicking job. Keep your head steady and think.

3 Likes

Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by Iykopee(m): 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
1 igbo man to how many hausa people shud be the question. Abegi the daura zombie is worse than useless.

1 Like

Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by ArodewilliamsT: 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2015
OfoIgbo:
Ndigbo ibem I hope you don't get carried away with this petty position meant to spite the SS.

Why didn't he sack NW or NE person and appoint an Igboman in his or her place, afterall his first 15 or so appointments have favoured mainly those two region?

Let Nwabueze assume his position, but we must put this appointment into perspective. It is simply a ONE STEP FORWARD ONE STEP BACKWARD sort of appointment, and let me use this opportunity to console my SS brothers who have been cheated by Buhari, in this appointment.

Buhari also played the same game when he appointed two SS individuals as service chiefs at the expense of any SE-ner. He was obviously looking to pitch Ndigbo against the SS but the bait was not taken

Igbos are not stupid. We know the political temperament of every tribe in Nigeria. I wonder why Zoogeria is afraid of UNITED EASTERN BLOC[SESS] and still scream One Nigeria!. Oh i forgot, it kept the oil flowing. The SSners are now wiser. They now know who really wanted to dominate them for their oil. The Igbos have achieved great things without Oil. The foundation of lie laid by zoogeria is helping it crumble.

1 Like

Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by lexy2014: 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
tbaba1234:

The agency is 'lucrative' and sensitive.. not for anyone, hopefully.
that lucrative my brother, that's d mentality. But like I asked some people earlier, would d appointee share his salary and his small small egunje with his ethnic group?
Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 9:03pm On Jul 21, 2015
Obiagelli:
Acting ke? Oya wailers come and wail o

How is handing over to most senior serviceman an appointment?

Are there no Igbo permanent secretaries acting presently as Ministers?

Buhari never appointed Obi anything the same way Jonathan never appointed the permanent secretaries his Ministers handed over to.
Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
huptin:
Why dem go make ibo man head of NIMASA? dem get sea for IBO land?

I don find trouble today........make i run. grin grin grin

Maybe his appointment should be terminated with immediate effect.
No naval officer from sokoto,katsina,borno,Kano,katsina etc should head the navy.

Appointing an obi into any position doesn't exonerate Buhari of nepotism. He remains nepotic. If an Igbo president does what he is doing now, there would have been an uproar.

The average Igbo man would rather the problems which plague our ports be solved than giving a portfolio to one miserable name because he is Igbo. The problems that cause congestions, extortion, arbitrary taxation at the wharf and en route the what're houses are more important to the Igbos than political posts. Also are hijacking of containers going to Onitsha and all the rest of SE, extortions from custom men who should be at the borders stopping boko weapons from coming in, good roads that will not create the situations that normally results in containers falling from the back of articulated vehicles to crush innocent people, dredging of the rivers so not everyone could be flocking to Lagos to clear goods, security of life and properties on our water ways.

Next time you see baba, tell him I said he remains nepotic. Also tell him we know he is much richer than they made us believe.

Waiting for El Rufai to sue the newspaper outfit that revealed his asset declaration aka mega loot.

Okwa nmadu ka ana agwa. Onye aghogbulu ka agbala.
Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by Etruth: 9:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
OfoIgbo:
Ndigbo ibem I hope you don't get carried away with this petty position meant to spite the SS.

Why didn't he sack NW or NE person and appoint an Igboman in his or her place, afterall his first 15 or so appointments have favoured mainly those two region?

Let Nwabueze assume his position, but we must put this appointment into perspective. It is simply a ONE STEP FORWARD ONE STEP BACKWARD sort of appointment, and [s]let me use this opportunity to console my SS brothers who have been cheated by Buhari, in this appointment[/s].

Buhari also played the same game when he appointed two SS individuals as service chiefs at the expense of any SE-ner. He was obviously looking to pitch Ndigbo against the SS but the bait was not taken
How exactly has the SSners been cheated? In what way has the previous occupant being a SSner, benefited the South South man on the streets? Pls enlighten me, cos I'm a Niger Deltan. Maybe I have been missing out on something
Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by reuben79: 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2015
jaybee3:
Igbo kwenu
My people my people
don't over happy yet ohh, aftrall its jst acting its relable okk
Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by Caseless: 9:20pm On Jul 21, 2015
bandely:

It is very convenient for you to mention merit, now that it is "our" brother, but you will cite nepotism and northernization, when the name is 'Balarabe Danjuma'! I really pity Nigeria with this our mentality.
people like u are the problems of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by Caseless: 9:25pm On Jul 21, 2015
omenka:
Another northerner!!!!! What is wrong with Buhari?? angry

What the hell??!! I did a research and discovered his father and grandmother are Northerners. His father's real name is Kabiru!!

Buhari is a tribalist!! angry
grin grin grin

Una no go kill me for here.

1 Like

Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by ArodewilliamsT: 9:25pm On Jul 21, 2015
Decibel:
Has it changed the fact that Omenka, Obiagelli , Beremx and trangendered Ngeneukwuenu a.ka Cleverly are not Igbos. Mtcheee...eew!

Omenka is not Igbo. He has never claimed to be. People from north central also bear omenka. He is only a useless musulimi ab0ki apologist That loves screaming "wailing walams!" all over the place. He is disgraced to whatever tribe he belongs to and a gay too(I can prove this).

4 Likes

Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by nwadiuko1(m): 9:26pm On Jul 21, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Bros, as an Igboman, this type of comments is a shame. We must always avoid,Igbo this and that when it comes to appointment and service to our dear country.

This is the reason why others think we are chest beaters,Hell no, we are not because we are wise people, only the fools amongst us chestbeat.
the congo you quoted is an a.boki
!

1 Like

Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

How is handing over to most senior serviceman an appointment?

Are there no Igbo permanent secretaries acting presently as Ministers?

Buhari never appointed Obi anything the same way Jonathan never appointed the permanent secretaries his Ministers handed over to.
I am not even a fan of this share mentality, let the president run the country with the people he likes, elections are in less than 4yrs, he can be booted out if majority feels he has failed.
Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:37pm On Jul 21, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Mr ponponkon, did you realize that the man you quoted bu onye ugwu. Le ruo anya!. This is not T.A orji arselicking job. Keep your head steady and think.

Shut the hell up,losers. Do you think Abia is part of your shiit? Nwa nkapi.
Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2015
Jaideyone:
idi0t so holding your leaders responsible and voting out a failed government is political prostitution? you need a hard knock on the head

Which language did u attend schooling with
Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by ArodewilliamsT: 9:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Otolo gbaguo nna gi. Who gave you the right to speak for me as an Abian. Ekwensu kugie gi ukwu. Udele!

3 Likes

Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
iwatch:
May God bless you my brother. Did you see the so called planned ambush on Buhari's visit to US by BIAFRANS? In the end, I didn't see any action on the proposed protest. Is that a typical example of chest beating we the igbos have been nicknamed? Where is the supposed Nnamdi Kanu the flew into US?

My brother,they are all fraud, What we Igbos need is to work with others to actualized Nigerian president from south east.

There is no other way in and out.
Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by ArodewilliamsT: 9:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Otolo gbaguo nna gi. Who gave you the right to speak for me as an Abia. Ekwensu kugie gi ukwu. Udele!

1 Like

Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by ArodewilliamsT: 10:07pm On Jul 21, 2015
shawwal1:

MashaAllahu,dafatan kana lfia?

Yan iska iyumurai sai da haka

Your father 10 year old wife nyash! Ab00ki shine shoe!

4 Likes

Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by spencekat(m): 10:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
shawwal1:
ibo kwenu finally our brother has been recognised not because PMB Sabi am but because he merited it
Fake Igbo person detected.Its Igbo and not Ibo.

1 Like

Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:09pm On Jul 21, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Otolo gbaguo nna gi. Who gave you the right to speak for me as an Abia. Ekwensu kugie gi ukwu. Udele!

Thunder gbakwa gi ni isi anuohia,Agwo tu kwa nna gi na nne gi Nkapi ohia. where are you from in Abia to make noise, useless fools disgracing us here as people.
Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by ArodewilliamsT: 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Thunder gbakwa gi ni isi anuohia,Agwo tu kwa nna gi na nne gi Nkapi ohia. where are you from in Abia to make noise, useless fools disgracing us here as people.

Ka anyi na ko onu. Ike agwu kwala gi o!. Ezi bida dika gi. Nsi udele ju gi onu ebe ahu. Egbe eluigwe gbagbuo nna muru gi. Nde muo ku kwa gi aka nti ebe ahu. Nkita!

3 Likes

Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Ka anyi na ko onu. Ike agwu kwala gi o!. Ezi bida dika gi. Nsi udele ju gi onu ebe ahu. Egbe eluigwe gbagbuo nna muru gi. Nde muo ku kwa gi aka nti ebe ahu. Nkita!

Nwa Nkapi.
Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by ArodewilliamsT: 10:24pm On Jul 21, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Nwa Nkapi.
Ike agwula gi? Onye ara Ariaria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by ernieboy(m): 10:25pm On Jul 21, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

...He is disgraced to whatever tribe he belongs to and a gay too(I can prove this).
how will u prove he is gay? Has he bleeped ur ass before?
Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:31pm On Jul 21, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Ike agwula gi? Onye ara Ariaria.

Nwa Nkapi Ohia.
Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by 1after: 10:38pm On Jul 21, 2015
[s]
Decibel:
Has it changed the fact that Omenka, Obiagelli , Beremx and trangendered Ngeneukwuenu a.ka Cleverly are not Igbos. Mtcheee...eew!
[/s]

Descartes, the shameless chameleon.

1 Like

Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by OfoIgbo: 10:41pm On Jul 21, 2015
Etruth:
How exactly has the SSners been cheated? In what way has the previous occupant being a SSner, benefited the South South man on the streets? Pls enlighten me, cos I'm a Niger Deltan. Maybe I have been missing out on something

Hello my Yoruba countryman, the DG DSS was from SS and he was replaced with a northerner, the DG NIMASA was from the SS and he was replaced with a northerner. The accountant general of the federation was from the SW, and the next in line to replace him was an Igboman, but surprise surprise Mumu-hammadu overlooked the Igboman and appointed someone from the north, who's far junior to him, as the AG of the federation e.t.c
The common thread being that northerners are being unfairly made to dominate the system.
Don't you think that in the light of these lopsided appointments, that it will be in the interest of fairness to see northern muslims sacked from a few position, and be replaced by Southerners, in other to balance things up and ensure that the fededal character in such appointments is maintained?

Lastly, you claim to come from the SS, what do you think about the gang-up of the north and SW against GEJ in the 28 march election?
Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by asEdeyHOT: 10:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
1after:
[s][/s]

Descartes, the shameless chameleon.

Dont mind the hypocrite.

They are in pain because Nigeria is progressing inspite of their hate

1 Like

Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by asEdeyHOT: 10:52pm On Jul 21, 2015
OfoIgbo:

[s]
Hello my Yoruba countryman, the DG DSS was from SS and he was replaced with a northerner, the DG NIMASA was from the SS and he was replaced with a northerner. The accountant general of the federation was from the SW, and the next in line to replace him was an Igboman, but surprise surprise Mumu-hammadu overlooked the Igboman and appointed someone from the north, who's far junior to him, as the AG of the federation e.t.c
The common thread being that northerners are being unfairly made to dominate the system.
Don't you think that in the light of these lopsided appointments, that it will be in the interest of fairness to see northern muslims sacked from a few position, and be replaced by Southerners, in other to balance things up and ensure that the fededal character in such appointments is maintained?

Lastly, you claim to come from the SS, what do you think about the gang-up of the north and SW against GEJ in the 28 march election?[/s]

This is just the beginning.

You will cry your eyes out

The 'Zoo' will move on and the animals will keep shouting

1 Like

Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
funkiebully:
[s][/s]

U must be an 1diot to start chastising igbos over a comment made by one delluded ab0ki. Seems u r new in politics section.

Let Who ever think igbos are chest beaters think, what's ur own? When some people claim they are d Most educated tribe even with glaring facts, ur type hides in ur shell only to look for opportunity to attack igbos.

Go sit down

Bros, sit down my friend, what do you know about politics,stop your cheap rant and face the truth.
Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by Jaideyone(m): 10:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
chuna1985:

Which language did u attend schooling with
lmao this sums it up. no point arguing with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi And Obiano At A Burial Ceremony (picture) / Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother / INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.