Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother (49525 Views)

Obasanjo & Patience Jonathan Hug At The Burial Of Umahi's Mother (Photos) / Osinbajo At Thanksgiving Service Of Umahi's Mother - Pics / Pictures From The Burial Of Margaret Umahi, Governor David Umahi's Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother by zone20: 3:35pm On Apr 02, 2016
Ebonyi State, South-East Nigeria was yesterday, shutdown, as eminent Nigerians stormed the state for the funeral of Late Deaconess Margaret Umahi, mother of Governor Dave Umahi of Ebonyi State, who died at the age of 84.

Roll call Present at the ceremony were Former President Olusegun Obasanjo; former First Lady, Patience Jonathan; National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Senator Alimodu Sheriff; Deputy National Chairman of the PDP, Chief Uche Secondus; former Secrtary to Government of the Federation, Chief Anyim Pius Anyim; Governors Nyesom Wike (Rivers State); Olusegun Mimiko (Ondo State); Willie Obiano (Anambra); Rivers State PDP Chairman, Bro. Felix Obuah; First Lady of Imo State, Dame Nkechi Okorocha; National Assembly members, PDP chieftains, as well as friends and well wishers of the Ebonyi State Governor, Dave Umahi. See photos below:

http://www.musbizubeat.com/2016/04/photos-obj-patience-jonathan-wike-others-burial-umahis-mother/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother by zone20: 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
Patience Jonathan still looks very much like first lady. But wait ooo, Wike and OBJ on Handshake... and sherrif watch? it means alot

SEE MORE EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS @ http://www.musbizubeat.com/2016/04/photos-obj-patience-jonathan-wike-others-burial-umahis-mother/

23 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
Errr...... I wish I care about thinga like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
While we fight...they hold hands....

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother by shugacaneman: 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
so unbelieveable, we are yet to understand these our leaders...they fight in our presence and share the loot together at the top.

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother by Toyeebh(m): 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother by Chanchit: 3:49pm On Apr 02, 2016
9ja politics is just too funny.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 02, 2016
Did you know that A is for Apple.... Even B is for Ball

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother by iyatrustee(f): 3:50pm On Apr 02, 2016
Another reason i dont fight for politicians either online or offline. One would have thought they would break each other's head when they meet physically.

Imagine say na their supporters meet, na dead bodies police go dey evacuate now.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother by Opharhe: 3:50pm On Apr 02, 2016
Mama Peace! You're blessed.

87 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother by lohresloco: 3:50pm On Apr 02, 2016
hmm
Re: Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother by M4gunners: 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
Mama P,nice seeing you look good, even your haters would've thought otherwise.

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
BREAKING NEWS cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother by Toosure70: 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
I too like baba.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother by pyyxxaro: 3:52pm On Apr 02, 2016
Aunty Patience Jonathan I miss you cry

See obasanjo head like old bitter kola tongue

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother by Trapqueenz: 3:52pm On Apr 02, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother by Hemanwel(m): 3:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
This is a good sight to behold.Whether APC,PDP,APGA,LABOUR PARTY,KOWA,etc,we should all eschew politics of bitterness.

BTW:

I don't know why a comment I posted yesterday about why Governor Fayose should not be blamed for a natural disaster like flooding in his state..,which had already garnered about 200 'Likes', be removed for absolutely no reason.
Looks like Seun Osewa and his mods now discourage posts that criticise the ineptitude and incompetence of Buhari-led APC government. We need these things to keep this government on its toes.You are doing a disservice to this country if you keep removing these posts.

For a week now, I haven't seen light in my house neither has there been availability of fuel (at normal price of N86.50) at the gas stations for months...Seun,is this the CHANGE you routed and voted??

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother by rawtouch: 3:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
Seen

Another governor loses his mum, one lost his wife years ago lipsrsealed

I remember one movie Living in bondage
Re: Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother by dimsonu(m): 3:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
Obasanjo...said he is playing non-partisan politics...
If it's true, that's what an elder statesman should do.

*thumbs up*

But if you are just chameleon-ing around...
That's what a devil should do.

*shame*

I want to believe that the former is true.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother by legaxi(m): 3:53pm On Apr 02, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother by TEAMOLUWA(m): 3:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
Barca 3 Realmadrid 0

6 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother by omojesu202(m): 3:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
bunch of eboras
Re: Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother by omojesu202(m): 3:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
TEAMOLUWA:
Barca 3 Realmadrid 0
you try
Re: Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother by pacoson: 3:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
Na only Patience Jonathan waka come

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother by Akshow: 3:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
K
Re: Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother by omojesu202(m): 3:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Aunty Patience Jonathan I miss you cry
See obasanjo head like old bitter kola tongue
age...the man is almost there
Re: Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother by kingbadoo: 3:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
Chai... Obasanjo na real monkey ooh

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother by Originality007: 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
Obj head like grinding stone....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan, Obasanjo At Burial Of Umahi’s Mother by Mblem(m): 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
I don't understand this our present Gov. sef ... Udom Emmanuel, things like this he will not attend. ...hmmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seriake Dickson In His Farm With Faze, MC Okpeke, Ekwe / Senator Adamu Aliero Dumps APC, Decamps To PDP / Adeleke Kissed Osun First Lady Titilola Publicly At Remi Tinubu’ Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.