Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover???? (862 Views)

Would You Donate A Kidney To An Ex Who Broke Your Heart? / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? / You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover???? by Tolulopefinest(m): 7:56pm On Jul 21, 2015
To all Nairalanders, if your lover (girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/husband) has kidney problem and you are asked to donate one of your kidney to your lover, Can you donate it?

Confession Time grin
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover???? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
No
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover???? by Cutehector(m): 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
Op so ur plan is to make us wish dat our lover will hav kidney failure abi?
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover???? by Datas121(m): 8:00pm On Jul 21, 2015
Yes i can.
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover???? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
Only if it's not stitched on too tight, in case he gets out of line lol.

On a serious note though, I don't think I can do it. Plus I heard that if you have only one kidney left, you walk sideways like crabs do.

1 Like

Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover???? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2015
why
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover???? by cherylsmith(f): 8:13pm On Jul 21, 2015
I dunno undecided
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover???? by kristen12(f): 8:15pm On Jul 21, 2015
Yes
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover???? by MRBrownJ: 8:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
HELL NO.... the only person that can receive any of my (non vital) body parts are: my parents (siblings included) and my children

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover???? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
I can never do such a thing for a girl I am not married to.
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover???? by koligs: 8:31pm On Jul 21, 2015
If my lover is my wife, YES....
But if my lover is just a girlfriend, HELL NO!!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover???? by icebebe(f): 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2015
Well I love dis guy so much dt I won't want any harm to com to him
I tink I can die fr him sef is need b talkless of givin him my kidney,wil gladly do

But if at d long run he misbehave grin omo I go collect my kidney bk,if na die I die my spirit will haunt him so d best is nt to die or donate at all abi?

I jus dey joke o

1 Like

Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover???? by Tolulopefinest(m): 10:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
Cutehector:
Op so ur plan is to make us wish dat our lover will hav kidney failure abi?

D way some ppl thinks thou smiley
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover???? by Tolulopefinest(m): 10:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
icebebe:
Well I love dis guy so much dt I won't want any harm to com to him
I tink I can die fr him sef is need b talkless of givin him my kidney,wil gladly do

But if at d long run he misbehave grin omo I go collect my kidney bk,if na die I die my spirit will haunt him so d best is nt to die or donate at all abi?

I jus dey joke o

Lol.....
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover???? by Tolulopefinest(m): 10:24pm On Jul 21, 2015
koligs:
If my lover is my wife, YES....
But if my lover is just a girlfriend, HELL NO!!!

Ur Gf must hear this grin
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover???? by COvo(m): 11:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
Sure thing
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover???? by tayoxx(m): 11:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
NO
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover???? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 21, 2015
I can. I don't pray I have to tho tongue
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover???? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 21, 2015
yes but such will never to him ijn cos he's my life cheesy
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover???? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
We can buy one, I can't donate mine. For girlfriend or wife No but I can pray we don't have kidney problem. Yes I can do that
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover???? by Lanretoye(m): 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
if i die,i can donate my kidney to anybody that needs it.afterall i am generous.
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover???? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
No undecided....can never try that
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover???? by myboy2010(m): 4:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
yes, if I had 3 or 4 but not with 2
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover???? by myboy2010(m): 4:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
yes but such will never to him ijn cos he's my life cheesy
u keh..u web b seh u go run live am
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover???? by nervorum: 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2015
Tolulopefinest:
To all Nairalanders, if your partner/lover has kidney problem and you are asked to donate one of your kidney to your lover, Can you donate it?

Confession Time grin

What do you mean by lover??

If wife, yes.
If otherwise, NO

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gender Battle / 6 Weird Things That Make Guys Unreasonably Hot / 5 Things Ladies Need To Stop Doing!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.