Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses (31589 Views)

Scarcity: NNPC Refineries Resume Production Of Kerosene, Diesel / Dogara: No Evidence Of Sexual Misconduct Against 3 Reps Yet.. / Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Apologises, Promised To Release 1500 Trucks Daily.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by Nobody: 3:43am On Jul 22, 2015
A good move & a note of warning to other markers wanting to hold the country to ransome,because of their selfish interest.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by myboy2010(m): 4:51am On Jul 22, 2015
marshalcarter:
Mehn

Phuck dis world and the government We really livin in hell
are u a gay
Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by Koolmexxi(m): 5:17am On Jul 22, 2015
pDude:
Buhari is working and breaking the petroleum monopoly that GEJ in all his cluelessness, allowed to feed fat on Nigerians.

Next time a nigga tells you he had no shoes, phock that nigga up. He probably sold his shoes or gambled it away grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
I totally disagree with u on this... Of all the things GEJ didn't do, d removal of the so called subsidy was the one gud thing he really wanted to achieve but u and I and majority of Nigerians allowed ourselves to be used by the cabal and the opposition then to block the move..
Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by Nobody: 5:41am On Jul 22, 2015
Suddenly wailling waillers just woike up from thr slumber, dis is unbelievable, so all d pdp waillers in NNPC new the dnt av much time in NNPC again because weher d like am or the no like am some of them are goin so we dnt need them to strt working let my daddy(Pmb) come back 4rm US(America) then we will strt flushing all those corrupt PDP theives out from NNPC. We all knw hw d all got thr nd we also knw hw to flush them out, wailling rams.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by texazzpete(m): 5:45am On Jul 22, 2015
atlwireles:
You can revoke all you want, fact is NNPC does not have the capacity to meet 60% of the local demand. The queues will remain as you people keep beating your chest about revocation.

You're a traitor sha

This is a decision taken in the best interest of your country...punishing crooks harming this nation and serving as a deterrent for others, and you're condemning it because of 'opposition'? Are you ok?

Please tear your green passport and move to Burundi. Even Republicans know where to draw the line.

5 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by SirAweezy(m): 6:02am On Jul 22, 2015
atlwireles:
You can revoke all you want, fact is NNPC does not have the capacity to meet 60% of the local demand. The queues will remain as you people keep beating your chest about revocation.

What you don't know is that once license s revoked it'll giving room for companies on the waiting list(like mine; been waiting for over a year now) to come in asap. It is good news!
Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by marshalcarter: 6:22am On Jul 22, 2015
shadowgwalker:
I'm not with u in the hell.
Hell yeah....whether you lyk it or not....we all in hell already
Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by Nobody: 6:24am On Jul 22, 2015
But why will petroleum marketers be hoarding fuel that have already been paid for through subsidy?And in few weeks they will start selling the hoarded and subsidize fuel in black market and claim fg is owing them subsidy money whereas it is the hoarded fuel that has already been paid for they are selling in black market. The revocation of their licenses is a welcome development
Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by marshalcarter: 6:26am On Jul 22, 2015
myboy2010:
are u a gay
Why is it you lyk quoting sum1 with a very useless question

Yes....m gay...cum closer to me nd try nonsense...den get ready to dine with the devil angry

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by WINDSOW(m): 6:31am On Jul 22, 2015
themosthigh:
[size=18pt]open the gates of hell on earth[/size]

Finally Nigeria have joined the extraordinary men of the illuminati.
God punish Jesu
All hail lucifer lord of light.
nigeria have finally joined the ranks of lucifer in other to fight the son of man on armagadon.
ave satani
ave versus christus
ave rex persia
ave cosmos illuminatum
ave maria satani

we will finally defeat the evill jehovah.
satan be praised
our father
Who art in hell
hallow be thy nam
Thy kingdom reign
They will be done on earth
As it is in hell
Lead us this day
And forever more
And bless us for trespassing
As we bless those who trespass against God
Lead us not to heaven
And deliver us from heaven
For thou is the kingdom
for power and glory 
for ever and ever
mena
Mumu,are u high on Ondo weed? Cos tis 1 u dey do na orfinary candle wax go burn u ooooo
Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by emzila(m): 6:31am On Jul 22, 2015
Thank God my trek from agege to ikeja to cast my vote for buhari in d midst of satanoid at d heart of computer villa is not in vain. Nigeria is moving forward. My President sneezed in far US and those idiot diverting our fuel caught the cold here, that is great.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 22, 2015
This administration is trying to act as if they are working due to the fact they just came into power in a month. Let me wait until 2years,if there is no looting by the daura cattle rearer and his cabinet, I will give them a pass mark.Meanwhile, all oil bloc owners licenses should also be revoked.It was revealed that babangida distributed the oil bloc to his brothers in the north during his regime as military dictator.This oil is suppose to be for all nigerians not some selected few like atiku, theophilus danjuma,and co.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 22, 2015
emzila:
Thank God my trek from agege to ikeja to cast my vote for buhari in d midst of satanoid at d heart of computer villa is not in vain. Nigeria is moving forward. My President sneezed in far US and those idiot diverting our fuel caught the cold here, that is great.
Nnpc are in complicit with the oil marketers too.They want to portray themselves as good Org before nigerians.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by 2sex(m): 6:49am On Jul 22, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal:
[b]Read this...........

143 millions lines are connected today in Nigeria, more than half of that are making use of the internet service on their Smartphones, PC's and Tablets. Almost all of that avergae use more than 1 gigabyte worth of data monthly. That is, the normal Johnny on the street probably spends an average of #2000 surfing the web every month and #24,000 yearly. The amount goes higher when you move up a level higher to you and me. What are we doing with the data? Just scrolling through pages, viewing pictures and videos or actually doing something that could boost our financial status.

While some people may argue that people just want to buy data to do these, i have no problem with that. But i am aware there is no man on the planet who is comfortable with where he is. Human wants are insatiable, thus the hunger for improvement in every sphere of human nature. If you are one of such persons who has gotten to that point where you just don't feel right being on a Trillion Dollar per month platform which is the internet and not even able to make a single dollar off it, then this is for you.

Join fiverr today with your valuable mobile data and start making money working from your living room. Fiverr is the world's foremost website for freelancers selling their skills starting from $5. That is $5 is the basic amount you can start selling a gig but you can have gig extras of upto $100, $200 and you can be making more than $1000, $2000 selling your skill on fiverr every month! For some people this may be too good to be true but it is true and hundreds of thousands are making money off it every day. However, those who make money on fiverr are not unskilled individuals who jump in because of the benefits it offers. Those who make money on fiverr are those who have taken time and effort to develop hot, in-demand skills and that is what we want to show you to develop this skills. You will receive professional training to teach you how to create an account and Gigs specific to each of these 5 hot service you would like to learn, which are:

Article Writing
- Learn how to write Unique, SEO optimized articles for businesses from all over the world.
- Learn how to deliver your articles professionally with positive feedbacks and high ratings.
- Receive training on getting repeat orders and promoting your gigs.
- Learn How to offer additional related services like Press Release writing, Reviews and Proofreading $ Editing.

Graphics Design
- Learn how to use Adobe Photoshop to design 2D, Kindle, 3D ebook covers, Logos, Banners, Business cards, Header Graphic, Landing Page, Facebook and twitter cover images and so many other graphics designs.
- Learn how to offer your basic graphics design gigs as well as your Gig extras that can rake you more than $500 to $1000 every month on one account alone.
- Learn how to design Professional Portfolio with samples of your work to attract big buyers.

Web Designing
- Learn how to become a professional Wordpress Website Designer and Developer.
- Learn how you can get proper domain names and get cheap quality hosting.
- Discover how to customize plugins, install widgets, Design web graphics, generate contents, add Ecommerce store and so many other functions.
- Designing Landing Pages and Squeeze pages.
- Find out how you can sell your different web design service options listed above for more than $100 gig extras each!

Video and Animation
- Learn how to create commercial videos for businesses
- Learn how to use Video Scribe software in creating Whiteboard videos(the type of video used by Nigerian banks) and Using Video Maker FX in creating explainer videos.
- Learn how to add Voiceovers, special effects to these videos and what kind of Gig extras can sell in this service.

Social Media Management Service
- Learn the intricacies of the highly profitable Social Media Management business.
- Learn how to create various social Pages and managing them.
- Develop professional interaction skills to help you turn fans, followers and friends into customers for your clients business.

If you wish to know more about each service please visit our training page @ Brilliantlightsmedia Training Page All of the services training have been produced as hours of videos and tools which have been packaged in DVD's so participants can all enjoy the lessons from the comfort of their homes. What are you waiting for? Get on board this money raking train by getting your own package now @The Brilliantlightsmedia Training Packages Shop
[/b]
yet another handle?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by Iykopee(m): 6:51am On Jul 22, 2015
nypumain:
Why is everything changing?

Why is it now that people are doing the Right thing??

Why is electricity stable in my hauz for the past 4weeks??

Why ? Why? Why buhari?? We are not use to 24hrs Electricity supply nowwww are u planning to make our life difficult from what we are used to??

^^^ electricity is stable in ur house for 4 weeks? Wonderful. Come to my place and see real darkness for over a month now. The zoo is fvcked
Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by richyfunky(m): 6:54am On Jul 22, 2015
pDude:
Buhari is working and breaking the petroleum monopoly that GEJ in all his cluelessness, allowed to feed fat on Nigerians.

Next time a nigga tells you he had no shoes, phock that nigga up. He probably sold his shoes or gambled it away grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Well said brother, shoeless and clueless at the same time

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by folusoga(m): 7:14am On Jul 22, 2015
Taylor86:
who is the one making all these decisions

since Grandpaa buhari is busy twisting and swapping tongue in US

calling APC All Nigeria People Congress
[b]
*Tinubu must this*

Make i brush my teeth first [/b]

In trying to show the blunder of the president, you committed an error of omission. Nobody is infallible.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by hadizasaf: 7:21am On Jul 22, 2015
Get 2015 custom made ties for bigger boys

Slim and silk designs

Win a N30k shopping voucher

Konga.com/ks
Go there now
Whatsapp 08037600752

We do bulk supplies for ushers,groomsmen,security/protocol detail

Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by back2sender: 7:27am On Jul 22, 2015
Taylor86:

*Tinubu must hear this*

Make i brush my teeth first
I am not interested in whatever he calls his party as long as he make things work. we want a deviation from the past 16 years that PDP has been in power with nothing to show for it.
At least there is some sanity in place in the system compare to the last PDP governments that destroyed the economy
Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by zonax(m): 7:36am On Jul 22, 2015
Taylor86:

*Tinubu must hear this*

Make i brush my teeth first
What has Buhari got to do with distribution and marketing of petroleum products? Isn't a chore job of the NNPC and they have people incharge of it.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by DTaj: 7:40am On Jul 22, 2015
The daft 'wailing wailers' are at it again. Did NNPC (or PPMC) revoke any marketer's license for sabotage when your lord and master, Jonadaftjonathan was on the saddle? No, it was free reign. A stealing bazaar. Monumental theft!

All government agencies are seeing that the body language of the new sheriff in town is not akin to 'stealing is not corruption'. They know that this tall man would not allow corruption under any guise.

Thank God for ridding Nigeria of the lame-duck Jonathan! Thank you Lord!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by joseph1832(m): 8:06am On Jul 22, 2015
double0seven:

so what do you suggest they do? Gold their hands and watch, which will encourage more marketers to have a field day diverting and hoarding petroleum products?

so will that solve the problem of further aggravate it?

waiting for suggestiona please?
I believe the moniker you quoted forgot "power has changed hands". This isn't the era when idleness is the order of the day, where everybody do as he or she pleases because they know fully well that they're untouchable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by Pakingzzz(m): 8:26am On Jul 22, 2015
Do you have any unused items no matter the shape and state of the items??

You can sell these items for a pretty well good price..
There's a platform I shall tell you that will advertise your unused items, and in no time you will begin to receive calls from interested buyers.
You would be wondering; what kind of unused items can i sell on that platform right?
Here's what you could sell on that platform. You can sell your old or second hand fridge, gas cooker, phones, inverters, solar accessories, TV, DVD, PC, laptop, dstv decoder, bicycle, watches, headphones, computer accessories, bikes, bike spare parts, cars, car spare parts. Just anything you can think of that has a tint of value left in them.
Here's the crux of the matter; Statics have shown that there are some people out there, desperately in need of these item of yours..
To get a deep insight on how and the place to sell these items of yours, please you may visit HERE
Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 22, 2015
All agencies turning to good biters under this administration; hmn Baba, thanks for coming #ILoveChange grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 22, 2015
atlwireles:
Did you really get the message? embarassed
Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by sweetgala(m): 9:02am On Jul 22, 2015
donholy28:
Who made this decision? Have buhari appointed any minister for petroleum?.... who is the ghost?..

Civil servants doing their jobs for once. The minister is there to just introduce oversight and ensure the things are going as the political party likes
Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by uboma(m): 9:23am On Jul 22, 2015
atlwireles:

Off course, NNPC can't meet up the local demands for PMS but revoking the licenses of marketers involved in sharp practices is a good measure to restore sanity in the system. This measure will deter other marketers from engaging in sharp practices.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by gamaliel121(m): 9:27am On Jul 22, 2015
ceaser:

The evil in these guys will never let them be objective in their assessment. If new honest marketers are now granted licences as the erring ones are getting fired, the next accusation TANoids will bring up is that GMB is witchunting marketers and granting licence to his own cronies.

Tanoids will always talk bro..
Afterall, talk is cheap..buh the right thing will be done whether like it or not...
They all wish that this government fail so that they can talk..
But we shall rise high...
God bless you, bless me, bless those that wish the country well, even those that wish it bad too.
And God bless mr president..
And finally God bless nigeriaaaaaaaaaaaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekwueme's Burial : Buhari, Peter Obi, S’east Governors Missing / Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi / 2 Months After Joining PDP, Governor Ganduje's Former Deputy Returns To The APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.