Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses (31590 Views)

Scarcity: NNPC Refineries Resume Production Of Kerosene, Diesel / Dogara: No Evidence Of Sexual Misconduct Against 3 Reps Yet.. / Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Apologises, Promised To Release 1500 Trucks Daily.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by myboy2010(m): 9:48am On Jul 22, 2015
marshalcarter:

Why is it you lyk quoting sum1 with a very useless question

Yes....m gay...let my father try cum closer to me nd try nonsense...den he get ready to dine with the devil angry
what was his offence
Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by marshalcarter: 9:54am On Jul 22, 2015
myboy2010:
what was his offence
Whenever he quotes sum1...is dis silly questions he lyk askin naa...if na u nko

angry
Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by Alexandro2(m): 10:10am On Jul 22, 2015
Wonders shall neva end...NNPC don dy work small small
Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by EazyMoh(m): 10:42am On Jul 22, 2015
DankemzI:
https://www.nairaland.com/2468461/caption-photo#36137405

All in a bid to impress.......... I no talk o!

yeah all in a bid to impress PMB, I remember the only way to impress GEJ was to shield the defaulters and blame the scarcity on opposition. remember?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by Ebukaokeke25: 10:44am On Jul 22, 2015
Excellent! President Buhari's administration is effective.Glory b to God.God bless president Buhari,God bless NNPC Boss,God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 22, 2015
marshalcarter:

Hell yeah....whether you lyk it or not....we all in hell already
likewise here, if life serves u alomo ,squeeze the bitters out of it.

Transform a desert to an oasis and later to a stream and then to a river. Turn a desert to paradise.

U have already accepted ur present state so deal with it.
As for me. I no dey ur hell.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by atlwireles: 11:37am On Jul 22, 2015
texazzpete:

You're a traitor sha

This is a decision taken in the best interest of your country...punishing crooks harming this nation and serving as a deterrent for others, and you're condemning it because of 'opposition'? Are you ok?

Please tear your green passport and move to Burundi. Even Republicans know where to draw the line.

Dumbasss please go hang yourself.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by fm7070: 3:06pm On Jul 22, 2015
NNPC filling stations are culprits, especially the one at Falomo/Ikoyi
This Ikoyi NNPC Mega Station has fuel but prefer to sell to Black Marketers and Kegs so that they can collect tips.
They sell 5cars and 500kegs. This is bad, I mean very bad. It is morally wrong for them to accuse anyone of similar practice
Re: Fuel Scarcity: NNPC Moves Against 3 Marketers, Revoke Licenses by baralatie(m): 4:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
atlwireles:
You can revoke all you want, fact is NNPC does not have the capacity to meet 60% of the local demand. The queues will remain as you people keep beating your chest about revocation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Months After Joining PDP, Governor Ganduje's Former Deputy Returns To The APC / Buhari Is The Father Of Corruption - Mark Wosi / We Are Behind Ambode’s Second Term Bid – Councilors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.