Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,075 members, 7,953,285 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:33 PM

Life Is Short. Have An Affaire - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Life Is Short. Have An Affaire (9884 Views)

Help!!! My Husband Lost His Job And Our Family's Luxury Life Is About To Crumble / Life Is Like A Millionaire / Pls How Do I Save This Relationship As Our Sexual Life Is in a Total Mess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by pickabeau1: 10:38am On Jul 22, 2015
Chidoks:

nooooo! i don't think so.it's you men! the bimbos are call girls!

Ok

edwife:

The liner in this saga is that the dating site has 37 million users.I don’t know about you, but that number just floored me Lol.
The website has been in existence since 2001;Whether the data has never been deleted-the point here is that 37 million married men,women are cheats.Well according to Ashley Madison itself, we Americans are the biggest cheaters in the world. We also have the highest 'divorce rate' in the world - with over 50% of marriages ending in divorce.. As reported by the BBC.
Knowing the internet business,i will say 30 millions are men,5 million faked female profile and 2 million genuine females(so to speak). cheesy
Ashley charged 19$ to delete a profile like most other sites do(except not all charges); Your identifying details will be deleted, but messages and pictures you've sent to others on the site behave like e-mail, and you can't get them back.
For big companies systems need to be designed with some kind of expiration indicator,in the absence of these indicators there's no way to identify which records can be safely deleted.(i am suspecting the hackers to be an inside job).
I bet divorce lawyers will be making orgasmic cash register sounds just about now. They are probably begging the hackers to stop all these teasing episodes and release the krakens. grin grin

No...37m people are registered on the site
There are other sites and channels

Hmmmmm...You are on to something
A lot of users will be cat fishes
Fake accounts

I am miffed with the 2 bit level of online security used by this site.

Yeah....Lawyers will make a killing

People will see more reasons not to marry

Vicious cycle
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by White007(m): 11:14am On Jul 22, 2015
Marriage is an absolete institution. We are hypocrits in not admitting.
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by edwife(f): 11:46am On Jul 22, 2015
pickabeau1:

Ok

No...37m people are registered on the site
There are other sites and channels

Hmmmmm...You are on to something
A lot of users will be cat fishes
Fake accounts

I am miffed with the 2 bit level of online security used by this site.

Yeah....Lawyers will make a killing

People will see more reasons not to marry

Vicious cycle

Yea i got that part,was just saying the 37 M people are the one we know,other sites exist of course.Just to tell you that the number of married people seeking extra marital affairs is higher than we want to admit.

This is what someone said and i quote:Just who says we're supposed to be monogamous ( some phony religious Arrow? ) turns out that recent scientific research demonstrates that the entire biological world is promiscuous. In fact the delusional human is the only monogamous creature variety (and genetic variance) is good for any species -- humans are inbreeding and will crash the species if they keep it up.

For me,when you are in a relationship you can do what you want as long as you don't infringe on the right of the others.I think it is safer for the law to preside around ethics rather than morality.
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by pickabeau1: 11:54am On Jul 22, 2015
edwife:

Yea i got that part,was just saying the 37 M people are the one we know,other sites exist of course.Just to tell you that the number of married people seeking extra marital affairs is higher than we want to admit.

lol

This is what someone said and i quote:Just who says we're supposed to be monogamous ( some phony religious Arrow? ) turns out that recent scientific research demonstrates that the entire biological world is promiscuous. In fact the delusional human is the only monogamous creature variety (and genetic variance) is good for any species -- humans are inbreeding and will crash the species if they keep it up.

Does the person advocate for genetic compatibility aka inceest

For me,when you are in a relationship you can do what you want as long as you don't infringe on the right of the others.I think it is safer for the law to preside around ethics rather than morality.

Pls explain ethics vs morality
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 22, 2015
I need to open a site of this nature that will cater to Nigerian women. The profits will be enormous.

1 Like

Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by bukatyne(f): 12:28pm On Jul 22, 2015
edwife:

For me,when you are in a relationship you can do what you want as long as you don't infringe on the right of the others. I think it is safer for the law to preside around ethics rather than morality.

You believe in open marriages?
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by bukatyne(f): 12:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
@OP:

Interesting

Perhaps the American 'high' divorce rates are justified.

1 Like

Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by edwife(f): 12:31pm On Jul 22, 2015
pickabeau1:

Does the person advocate for genetic compatibility aka inceest

I have no idea,i just found it interesting i just had to post it.

Pls explain ethics vs morality

ethics is how you treat people you don't know, you have absolutely no personal connection to them and never will whereas moral is what makes you a good husband,wife,daughter .....

Moral is subjective that's why different cultures and religions have different morals.Whether religious or not,everyone should be aware that we all have flaws one way or the other; If we choose to be merciless to someone who has done wrong, how then should we be treated when we do wrong?
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by edwife(f): 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2015
Timbuktou:
I need to open a site of this nature that will cater to Nigerian women. The profits will be enormous.

Coming from you,i ain't surprised... grin
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by pickabeau1: 12:39pm On Jul 22, 2015
edwife:

I have no idea,i just found it interesting i just had to post it.

ethics is how you treat people you don't know, you have absolutely no personal connection to them and never will whereas moral is what makes you a good husband,wife,daughter .....

Moral is subjective that's why different cultures and religions have different morals.Whether religious or not,everyone should be aware that we all have flaws one way or the other; If we choose to be merciless to someone who has done wrong, how then should we be treated when we do wrong?

Funny ..the quote was funny

I get the difference but I meant in this instance as regards ashley madison
Why did u raise it as a dilemma in this scenario
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 22, 2015
edwife:

Coming from you,i ain't surprised... grin

If only you knew how many women are collecting this thing steady undercover. I might as well get paid in the process. cheesy
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by edwife(f): 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
bukatyne:

You believe in open marriages?

Is open marriage good for those who believe in it,YES.

I don't believe in it my instance about marriage is this,be honest with your partner-if a man decides to be with more than one spouse,it is his choice and i have the responsibility to decide if i want to partake in it or not.

Life is about choices.
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by crackhaus: 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
pickabeau1:

You dey mind our resident brainwashed people

Anything white is good..lol

some of them are surprised when u tell them cheating is an english word grin grin

37m what? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Resident brainwashed indeed grin

Any African who even remotely insinuates that whites/non-africans are more faithful is not only brainwashed but more importantly, lacking the most common of all common sense.

I honestly found nothing surprising about the number.
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by 5minsmadness: 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2015
Timbuktou:
Polygamy will make a grand return. Mark my words. grin

But is polygamy really that bad if all partners are consenting and fairly treated?

You'll be surprised that it's the Americas that will revive it sef lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by crackhaus: 12:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
Timbuktou:

If only you knew how many women are collecting this thing steady undercover. I might as well get paid in the process. cheesy
My brother, dem plenty I tell you...
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by crackhaus: 12:53pm On Jul 22, 2015
5minsmadness:

But is polygamy really that bad if all partners are consenting and fairly treated?

But someone keeps saying that polygamy is unfair to one party...as if anyone forces whoever feels unfairly treated to stay. grin
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by 5minsmadness: 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Hmmm... an infidelity site?? Truly end is near shocked

Meanyl, spouses be patiently waiting for the list to be leaked, everyone be on the lookout for their partners grin grin

This world though, things ain't just going well undecided.....

Yup.
Things are rounding up.
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by edwife(f): 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
pickabeau1:

Funny ..the quote was funny

I get the difference but I meant in this instance as regards ashley madison
Why did u raise it as a dilemma in this scenario

Because many people tend to judge people who indulge in extra marital affairs,polygamy or so when we are unaware of the nuances of each of their stories, their marriages and their personal experiences. Never judge someone until you walk a mile in their shoes.

So we should be careful to what we say or advice we give to people,people are free to live a life that counters morality.
Adultery is a moral issue but more of a character issue. smiley
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by crackhaus: 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
edwife:

I don't believe in it my instance about marriage is this,be honest with your partner- if a man decides to be with more than one spouse,it is his choice and i have the responsibility to decide if i want to partake in it or not.

Life is about choices.
Touché
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by edwife(f): 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
Timbuktou:

cheesy cheesy making an opportunity out of a bad situation....clever. cheesy
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by freecocoa(f): 12:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
Timbuktou:
Yimu.
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by edwife(f): 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
crackhaus:

Touché

winksmiley
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by 5minsmadness: 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
crackhaus:

But someone keeps saying that polygamy is unfair to one party...as if anyone forces whoever feels unfairly treated to stay. grin

I have never seen a case of polygamy when the second or third etc etc wife was forced into it (barring child marriages where the first girl wife wasn't even asked before she was handed over to her bethrothed).
They are actually quite happy to be married as the next wife. It's the first wife that squeezes face. Even at that I'll seen cases where madam number one was quite happy with her husband's choice.

At least they don't have to worry about secret mistresses outside.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
edwife:

I don't believe in it my instance about marriage is this,be honest with your partner-if a man decides to be with more than one spouse,it is his choice and[b] i have the responsibility to decide if i want to partake in it or not.[/b]

Life is about choices.

Agree completely except I would use the word choice/right instead of responsibility.
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by pickabeau1: 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2015
crackhaus:

Resident brainwashed indeed grin

Any African who even remotely insinuates that whites/non-africans are more faithful is not only brainwashed but more importantly, lacking the most common of all common sense.

I honestly found nothing surprising about the number.

Lol

edwife:

Because many people tend to judge people who indulge in extra marital affairs,polygamy or so when we are unaware of the nuances of each of their stories, their marriages and their personal experiences. Never judge someone until you walk a mile in their shoes.
So we should be careful to what we say or advice we give to people,people are free to live a life that counters morality.
Adultery is a moral issue but more of a character issue. smiley

Ok
I get you now
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by edwife(f): 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2015
5minsmadness:

I have never seen a case of polygamy when the second or third etc etc wife was forced into it (barring child marriages where the first girl wife wasn't even asked before she was handed over to her bethrothed).
They are actually quite happy to be married as the next wife. It's the first wife that squeezes face. Even at that I'll seen cases where madam number one was quite happy with her husband's choice.

That is why we presume we know but we don't.How can we know that they are being forced to stay?How many of us can actually be certain that it is the case without being involved or coming from such family.

No adult is forced to stay in a relationship they are not comfortable with,none.Unless you are a prisoner or slave.We always forgot that morality is subjective.
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by edwife(f): 1:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
naijababe:

Agree completely except I would use the word choice/right instead of responsibility.

Yea agreed. smiley
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by bukatyne(f): 1:14pm On Jul 22, 2015
edwife:

I don't believe in it my instance about marriage is this,be honest with your partner-if a man decides to be with more than one spouse,it is his choice and i have the responsibility to decide if i want to partake in it or not.

Life is about choices.

I agree with you

What do you have with the just legalized gay marriages?
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by crackhaus: 1:14pm On Jul 22, 2015
5minsmadness:

Just like Edwife opined, it is a choice mostly and it is left for the woman involved to decide if she wants to bolt or stay and remain as senior wife.

The idea of going against polygamy because it's unfair to one party is bollocks to me... I mean, the idea of seeing two men kissing in public is grossly unfair to my senses as well but somehow it's allowed.

Not saying that polygamy completely eliminates the need for people to register secretly on such websites, but I'll be damned if it doesn't reduce that number drastically.
Humans are very sexual beings, even most women who feel they could never cheat on their spouse require just the right amount of ingredient to get them moaning in pleasure from another man's touch.

3 Likes

Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by edwife(f): 1:19pm On Jul 22, 2015
bukatyne:

I agree with you

What do you have with the just legalized gay marriages?

I don't have any problem with gays,i just have a problem when i am forced to see it as normal.

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by bukatyne(f): 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2015
edwife:

I don't have any problem with gays, i just have a problem when i am forced to see it as normal.

Can anyone force you to see it as normal?

I guess same will happen if polygamy etc. is legalized
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2015
5minsmadness:

Whoever scrapped polygamy must have had a philandering father and felt so much pity for his mom he decided to "set things straight."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stop Gambling, Bet9ja Virtual Almost Destroyed My Future / How Long Can Couples Cope With The Problem Of Barrenness / Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.