Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Life Is Short. Have An Affaire - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Life Is Short. Have An Affaire (9683 Views)

Help!!! My Husband Lost His Job And Our Family's Luxury Life Is About To Crumble / Life Is Like A Millionaire / Pls How Do I Save This Relationship As Our Sexual Life Is in a Total Mess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
freecocoa:
Yimu.
My sweet cocoa butter. Comment ca va?
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2015
edwife:

cheesy cheesy making an opportunity out of a bad situation....clever. cheesy

I never get dia time yet. Make my brother come first, he go write all the codes and programs. There's money to be made.

crackhaus:

My brother, dem plenty I tell you...

Cracky, you sabi any badass programmer? This opportunity needs to be looked into grin
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by edwife(f): 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2015
bukatyne:

Can anyone force you to see it as normal?

I guess same will happen if polygamy etc. is legalized

Yes we see it every time here whenever someone says it is a sin and disgusting,that person is shut down,that I should not see it abnormal just because people practice polygamy is absolutely grotesque.

Give me one advantage of homosexuality.
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by edwife(f): 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
Timbuktou:

I never get dia time yet. Make my brother come first, he go write all the codes and programs. There's money to be made.

I am a future programmer,we just have to discuss the charges and percentage.... grin
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by freecocoa(f): 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
Timbuktou:

My sweet cocoa butter. Comment ca va?
Ca va bien merci, et toi?

I see you won't leave us Naija women alone.
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
edwife:

I am a future programmer,we just have to discuss the charges and percentage.... grin

See tortoise brain wey you wan use for me. I'll charge you in the future na tongue

freecocoa:
Ca va bien merci, et toi?

I see you won't leave us Naija women alone.

Ca va.

Only because I love yall so much. After all, the one most loved is most chastised. Thinking of marrying a South American, though, if I can get one who'll be willing to learn to cook ogufe stew, party jollof and ogbono soup.
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by crackhaus: 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
Timbuktou:

Cracky, you sabi any badass programmer? This opportunity needs to be looked into grin
Edwife might be a programmer, or know someone who is .. Ask her grin

1 Like

Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by crackhaus: 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
edwife:

Ahh, you didn't even wait for me to blow your horns..

What are you feeling like now? tonguegrin
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by edwife(f): 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
timbuktou and freecocoa pretending to speak french grin,na only ca va et toi you sabi?

Vous devez vous limiter a l'anglais si vous n'avez aucune idee de ce que vous dites.Ca vous fera du bien,qu'en pensez-vous? cheesy
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by edwife(f): 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
crackhaus:

Ahh, you didn't even wait for me to blow your horns..

What are you feeling like now? tonguegrin

tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by edwife(f): 1:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
crackhaus:

Timbuktou did you hear read that? grin

You better start talking.... tonguetongue
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by freecocoa(f): 1:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
Timbuktou:

See tortoise brain wey you wan use for me. I'll charge you in the future na tongue

Ca va.

Only because I love yall so much. After all, the one most loved is most chastised. Thinking of marrying a South American, though, if I can get one who'll be willing to learn to cook ogufe stew, party jollof and ogbono soup.
Why South America? Not even Africa, I see how much you love us.

Now you ain't thinking of how bad the women in the west treat their men abi(or south Americans no follow?), it's alright, anything to make us look bad.angry
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by bukatyne(f): 1:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
edwife:

Yes we see it every time here whenever someone says it is a sin and disgusting,that person is shut down,that I should not see it abnormal just because people practice polygamy is absolutely grotesque.

Give me one advantage of homosexuality.

@Bold:

Yet to decipher however like you said, everyone to their own.

Same people who rubbish homosexuality and polyandry see nothing wrong in polygyny.

I am indifferent to legalizing homosexuality or any other martial/sexual deviation (based on my morals). I also find it funny 'supporting' fornication, adultery & polygyny and condemning homosexuality like they are not in the same boat.

On aside note, legalizing or not, who go chop 'yansh' go chop.

3 Likes

Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by crackhaus: 2:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
edwife:

tongue tongue tongue

Lol.. grin

1 Like

Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
crackhaus:

edwife:

Timbuktou did you hear read that? grin

You better start talking.... tonguetongue

Una two done see maga abi? I need proof. Eddy, hack GTB servers and credit me with an obscene amount of money before I believe you. angry
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by freecocoa(f): 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
edwife:
timbuktou and freecocoa pretending to speak french grin,na only ca va et toi you sabi?

Vous devez vous limiter a l'anglais si vous n'avez aucune idee de ce que vous dites.Ca vous fera du bien,qu'en pensez-vous? cheesy
edwifey biko come and translate, na only as we dey take greet our french teacher in high school I remember. I speak Latin though.tongue
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
edwife:

Yeah, yeah. She should have said "et tou" tongue

Je voudrais apprendre le français comme une question de
fait. Je l'intention de voyager dans le monde tongue wink
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by freecocoa(f): 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2015
Timbuktou:

Yea right, show off. angry

Swear say no be Google translate.tongue

1 Like

Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
freecocoa:
Why South America? Not even Africa, I see how much you love us.

Now you ain't thinking of how bad the women in the west treat their men abi(or south Americans no follow?), it's alright, anything to make us look bad.angry

Well, I have considered Africa too for a semblance of the home feel. Kenya tops my list of prospects. South America for the difficulty in running back to her country. grin. After she pounds yam for two weeks straight, she might start having ideas grin

South American women are like african women, we're all third world and don't think not having electricity is the end of humanity. Third world citizens are grounded in ways that first-worlders don't know.

Oya no vex. For your sake, I'll pick one from Lesotho and one from Peru. What do you think?
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
bukatyne:

@Bold:

Same people who rubbish homosexuality and polyandry see nothing wrong in polygyny.

I am indifferent to legalizing homosexuality or any other martial/sexual deviation (based on my morals). I also find it funny 'supporting' fornication, adultery & polygyny and condemning homosexuality like they are not in the same boat.

BeeKay, angry . How can you be saying yansh in public. Mummy GO, I dey give you serious side-eye for here o.
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 22, 2015
freecocoa:
Yea right, show off. angry
Swear say no be Google translate.tongue
I swear, na google translate grin
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by edwife(f): 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2015
bukatyne:

@Bold:

Well like i said for me moral is subjective.Based on my moral values both are as bad as the other but if i have to choose between the two,i will prefer getting laid by polygamist than a woman. undecided

It is my spouse choice to decide to take another wife and it is also my choice to decide to stay or not(2 choices here),but if my spouse decides to take another man as a "wife"/partner then i don't have many choices here,the ONLY choice will be (to kill the mother.fucker lol ) to leave.... smiley
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by edwife(f): 2:18pm On Jul 22, 2015
Timbuktou:

no it's et tu?

google can lie chei!

it's je voudrais apprendre le francais parce que j'ai l'intention de voyager le monde cheesy tongue

freecocoa:
edwifey biko come and translate, na only as we dey take greet our french teacher in high school I remember. I speak Latin though.tongue

I simply said you guys should limit yourselves to english if you have no idea of what you are talking about. cheesy
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 22, 2015
edwife:

no it's et tu?

google can lie chei!

it's je voudrais apprendre le francais parce que j'ai l'intention de voyager le monde cheesy tongue

I simply said you guys should limit yourselves to english if you have no idea of what you are talking about. cheesy

So, even google has misled me. I'll try get online lessons. Would like to converse in lots of languages.
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by edwife(f): 2:32pm On Jul 22, 2015
Timbuktou:

So, even google has misled me. I'll try get online lessons. Would like to converse in lots of languages.

Google is not 100% correct.yea it's an advantage i tell you. smiley
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by freecocoa(f): 2:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
Timbuktou:

Well, I have considered Africa too for a semblance of the home feel. Kenya tops my list of prospects. South America for the difficulty in running back to her country. grin. After she pounds yam for two weeks straight, she might start having ideas grin

South American women are like african women, we're all third world and don't think not having electricity is the end of humanity. Third world citizens are grounded in ways that first-worlders don't know.

Oya no vex. For your sake, I'll pick one from Lesotho and one from Peru. What do you think?
Marry a Nigerian woman is what I think, we are the best of the best.
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 22, 2015
freecocoa:
Marry a Nigerian woman is what I think, we are the best of the best.

You done come o. Best of the best how? I've been all over naija and I'm not impressed. I believe there are good women but I'm not holding my breath. I want the next woman to break my heart to be a foreigner. tongue
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by bukatyne(f): 2:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
Timbuktou:

BeeKay, angry . How can you be saying yansh in public. Mummy GO, I dey give you serious side-eye for here o.

Ok no yansh; na bombom
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by bukatyne(f): 2:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
edwife:

Well like i said for me moral is subjective.Based on my moral values both are as bad as the other but if i have to choose between the two,i will prefer getting laid by polygamist than a woman. undecided

It is my spouse choice to decide to take another wife and it is also my choice to decide to stay or not(2 choices here),but if my spouse decides to take another man as a "wife"/partner then i don't have many choices here,the ONLY choice will be (to kill the mother.fucker lol ) to leave.... smiley

I get your point.

On a lighter note; you have two choices in both instances..

Polygamy (Leave or stay)
Homo (Kill or leave)

It's all good.

Wouldn't be surprised if they succeed in revealing the info of the subscribers and the in-law who should be appealing to both husband & wife is an active member.
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
bukatyne:

Ok no yansh; na bombom
That's better. Case dismissed. grin
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by edwife(f): 3:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
bukatyne:

I get your point.

On a lighter note; you have two choices in both instances..

Polygamy (Leave or stay)
Homo (Kill or leave)

It's all good.

Wouldn't be surprised if they succeed in revealing the info of the subscribers and the in-law who should be appealing to both husband & wife is an active member.

Yea,i am definitely sure some couple are both in this game-what i am patiently waiting for is the name of the big"fishes" such as government staffs,reputable individuals,judges......it's gonna be good....
Re: Life Is Short. Have An Affaire by freecocoa(f): 3:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
Timbuktou:

You done come o. Best of the best how? I've been all over naija and I'm not impressed. I believe there are good women but I'm not holding my breath. I want the next woman to break my heart to be a foreigner. tongue
Woreva, you are even doing us a lot of good, one less chauvinist to deal with.tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Post Songs Play By Your Parents When Reminiscing About Growing Up As A Kid. / Police Arrest, Detain 'miracle Child-birth' Woman / Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.