Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Jonathan's Ex-CSO, Obuah Released By DSS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Ex-CSO, Obuah Released By DSS (16018 Views)

Gordon Obua Is Dead! Jonathan's Ex CSO Dies Of Heart Attack / Jonathan, Madueke, CSO Obuah In Trouble Over $6.9million ‘mobile Stage’ Scandal / I'm Not Dead, Obuah Gej's Ex CSO - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan's Ex-CSO, Obuah Released By DSS by tunex23: 11:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
Nigeria’s Department of State Services (DSS) has released a former Chief Security Officer to Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan detained since Thursday last week.

A family source told SaharaReporters that Mr. Obuah was released by his former employers around 10:30 pm Nigerian time.

Earlier today, Mr. Obeah was presented to the public to douse rumours that he had died in detention. After declaring that he was “hale and hearty,”, Mr. Obeah thanked his friends, family and lawyers, before leaving the press conference.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/07/21/nigeria-releases-former-chief-security-officer-ex-president-jonathan-detained-thursday
Re: Jonathan's Ex-CSO, Obuah Released By DSS by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Ex-CSO, Obuah Released By DSS by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
Ok! He has Finally risen from the dead!

Listen to some Nigeria Reporters at your life expense!!!!

14 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Ex-CSO, Obuah Released By DSS by dayo23(f): 11:24pm On Jul 21, 2015
Okay, him don agree to return our stolen money. That good then

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Ex-CSO, Obuah Released By DSS by simeonii(m): 11:24pm On Jul 21, 2015
Cool
Re: Jonathan's Ex-CSO, Obuah Released By DSS by EdCure: 11:25pm On Jul 21, 2015
He must have been debriefed.
He should be wary of those Jonathanian sniper. The type that eliminated mama piss former ADC.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan's Ex-CSO, Obuah Released By DSS by tunex23: 11:31pm On Jul 21, 2015
Cc: Lalasticala Ishilove
Re: Jonathan's Ex-CSO, Obuah Released By DSS by tunex23: 11:42pm On Jul 21, 2015
EdCure:
He must have been debriefed.
He should be wary of those Jonathanian sniper. The type that eliminated mama piss former ADC.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Ex-CSO, Obuah Released By DSS by ojun50(m): 11:47pm On Jul 21, 2015
Wht wil i say self

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Ex-CSO, Obuah Released By DSS by Mega005(m): 11:52pm On Jul 21, 2015
Why is it now that people are doing the Right things??

Why is electricity stable in my hauz for the past 4weeks??

Why ? Why? Why buhari?? We are not use to 24hrs Electricity supply nowwww are u planning to make our life difficult from what we are used to?? Darkness has been part of our leaving why do U want to make us feel. Has if the world has come to an end?? Why buhari??

@op why will they release that CSO of a rogue.. Make. Them nap his boss asap delay may be dangerous.. I hate impunity I hate pdp

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan's Ex-CSO, Obuah Released By DSS by cocokiller1(f): 11:54pm On Jul 21, 2015
ok
who's the next person to b detained this week?
I guess it's a turn by turn thing.

all politicians chilling nd some be like"when buhari,efcc nd dss say my turn go reach.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Ex-CSO, Obuah Released By DSS by iamboody(m): 11:56pm On Jul 21, 2015
I know the guy is being released not because he fainted or wailing wailers were wailing, but because he has divulged all the information he has on him for the past 6years about his former boss. He knew his boss can't save him, Daura must have told him that heaven is falling, so he just has to sacrifice the information for his release. Next thing you hear now is indictment, people will be invited to the party. This guy is the only person that has full knowledge of how millions of Barrels of oil is being lifted on daily basis by GEJ associate.
Re: Jonathan's Ex-CSO, Obuah Released By DSS by Emekamex(m): 11:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
He is innocent until proven guilty by the DSS.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Ex-CSO, Obuah Released By DSS by likila: 11:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
the cowardly Mallam Daura has realized the foolishness of his ways.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Ex-CSO, Obuah Released By DSS by tunex23: 2:21am On Jul 22, 2015
dayo23:
Okay, him don agree to return our stolen money. That good then
Re: Jonathan's Ex-CSO, Obuah Released By DSS by tunex23: 7:41am On Jul 22, 2015
Chosen1984:
Ok! He has Finally risen from the dead!

Listen to some Nigeria Reporters at your life expense!!!!
Re: Jonathan's Ex-CSO, Obuah Released By DSS by kazmanbanjoko(m): 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2015
okay bfor he kill himsef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Ex-CSO, Obuah Released By DSS by KingTom(m): 4:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
APC!! grin
Re: Jonathan's Ex-CSO, Obuah Released By DSS by sukkot: 4:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
likila:
the cowardly Mallam Daura has realized the foolishness of his ways.
why is he cowardly ?

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Ex-CSO, Obuah Released By DSS by tintingz(m): 4:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
Mega005:
Why is it now that people are doing the Right things??

Why is electricity stable in my hauz for the past 4weeks??

Why ? Why? Why buhari?? We are not use to 24hrs Electricity supply nowwww are u planning to make our life difficult from what we are used to?? Darkness has been part of our leaving why do U want to make us feel. Has if the world has come to an end?? Why buhari??

@op why will they release that CSO of a rogue.. Make. Them nap his boss asap delay may be dangerous.. I hate impunity I hate pdp
Lol, I like your sacarsm. grin

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Ex-CSO, Obuah Released By DSS by wisefizz(m): 4:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
[size=20pt]yh.... lols...

the man na fish with rough bone, weh no man fit eat in an haste........[/size]

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Ex-CSO, Obuah Released By DSS by san316(m): 4:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
Good. I'm sure they got something useful from him. Let him go and break his fast and wait for the next in line to be detained.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Ex-CSO, Obuah Released By DSS by Adenugay(m): 4:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
g
Re: Jonathan's Ex-CSO, Obuah Released By DSS by ppage1(f): 4:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
k
Re: Jonathan's Ex-CSO, Obuah Released By DSS by coolestrogue(m): 4:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
onomeglo:
Hmmm
Where are you "glo-ing" to?
Re: Jonathan's Ex-CSO, Obuah Released By DSS by Redlabel: 4:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
At least he is not dead afterall

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here Is The Man That Caused Disunity Among Yoruba And Igbo People / Refineries Produced No Petrol In Past Eight Months – NNPC / Emefiele Released After Meeting Bail Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.