Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Help Buhari and win 10000 naira - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help Buhari and win 10000 naira (1459 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / We Are Ready To Help Buhari, Battle Niger Delta Avengers: OPC / Why Ifeanyi Ubah Should Not Help Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Buhari and win 10000 naira by aminho(m): 9:25am On Jul 22, 2015
I challenge any Nairalander not happy with Mr Buhari to come up with a 19Man list of Ministers before 6pm today and let's see if those individuals will scale through Nairaland Ministerial screening. You first assignment reduce the ministries from 30+ to 19 second they must not have any court case they must be credible,have integrity and moral uprightness then appoint your Ministers who will pass through screening and be sanctioned by NLANDERS as fit to be Ministers of the Federal Republic. 6pm the deadline I WILL BE GIVING OUT 10000NAIRA 50USD TO WHOEVER COMPILE THE NAMES

SCREENING COMMITTEES
Ikenna351,
Afam4eva,
Freiburger
OMENKA
ibnsultan
BEREMX

CONFIRMATION COMMITTEE
Orijin101
tbaba1234
JARUS
OAM4J
BARCANISTER
maclatunji

ORGANIZERS AMINHO azimibraun

CC christinie sameer1212 fulanimafia , caseless, muhdG, moswags, arewatech nafiachi, eesaah, simbad221, ayesman, arewafederation, fulaman, RAWANI nduchuks, Janedoe26 QuotaSystem midolian lalasticlala seun MOGIDI TEMITEMI1 r231 BEREMX kodded Dorrobucci LordCenturion lalasticlala Ishilove and Obinoscopy Candyrain, Komek, Anonimi, Biafranqueen, Eterrors, Dearpreye, Tomakint, Jmaine, Sincere9gerian, Francizy, Whynotthetruth,NDPVF Nigerianvenom :and all concerned NL's

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Buhari and win 10000 naira by Lateralmaths(m): 9:27am On Jul 22, 2015
ok
Re: Help Buhari and win 10000 naira by aminho(m): 9:29am On Jul 22, 2015
THE TIME STARTS NOW
Re: Help Buhari and win 10000 naira by richidinho(m): 9:30am On Jul 22, 2015
atahiru jega
Tam-west
Ogbonnaya Onu
Peterside Dakuku
Dambazau
Akeredolu (former NBA president)
Lie Mohammed
Donald Duke
Re: Help Buhari and win 10000 naira by Iykopee(m): 9:34am On Jul 22, 2015
U are best @ comedy. Latch on it bro

1 Like

Re: Help Buhari and win 10000 naira by aminho(m): 9:34am On Jul 22, 2015
Iykopee:
U are best @ comedy. Latch on it bro
AM SERIOUS AT IT
Re: Help Buhari and win 10000 naira by donholy28(m): 9:39am On Jul 22, 2015
Many re drunk few are parading
Re: Help Buhari and win 10000 naira by Mustiboy(m): 9:47am On Jul 22, 2015
these ones wey no know anything about politics
Re: Help Buhari and win 10000 naira by Flets: 9:48am On Jul 22, 2015
Lol
Re: Help Buhari and win 10000 naira by christinie(f): 10:45am On Jul 22, 2015
aminho:
I challenge any Nairalander not happy with Mr Buhari to come up with a 19Man list of Ministers before 6pm today and let's see if those individuals will scale through Nairaland Ministerial screening. You first assignment reduce the ministries from 30+ to 19 seconf they must not have any court case then appoint your Ministers who will pass through screening and be sanctioned by NLANDERS as fit to be Ministers of the Federal Republic. 6pm the deadline I WILL BE GIVING OUT 10000NAIRA 50USD TO WHOEVER COMPILE THE NAMES

SCREENING COMMITTEES
Ikenna351,
Afam4eva,
Freiburger
OMENKA
ibnsultan
BEREMX

CONFIRMATION COMMITTEE
Orijin101
tbaba1234
JARUS
OAM4J
BARCANISTER
maclatunji

CC christinie sameer1212 fulanimafia , caseless, muhdG, moswags, arewatech nafiachi, eesaah, simbad221, ayesman, arewafederation, fulaman, RAWANI nduchuks, Janedoe26 QuotaSystem midolian lalasticlala seun MOGIDI TEMITEMI1 r231 BEREMX kodded Dorrobucci LordCenturion lalasticlala Ishilove and Obinoscopy Candyrain, Komek, Anonimi, Biafranqueen, Eterrors, Dearpreye, Tomakint, Jmaine, Sincere9gerian, Francizy, Whynotthetruth,NDPVF Nigerianvenom :and all concerned NL's
noted.
Re: Help Buhari and win 10000 naira by fulanimafia: 11:04am On Jul 22, 2015
Nice and innovative challenge aminho, as far as i am concerned, the basis of appointment in this change government apart from merit, is credibility, integrity and moral uprightness. Unfortunately I lack the facilities and mechanisms to thoroughly investigate any individual I have in mind, which is also time-consuming.

I therefore withdraw from the nominations since I do not have enough time or resources to vet my preferred candidates along the earlier stated criteria.
Re: Help Buhari and win 10000 naira by BLOTRS: 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2015
Buhari's case is different, they've already submitted volumes of names to him from which he can select, yet we don't know what he is waiting for
Re: Help Buhari and win 10000 naira by distinguished1(m): 2:46pm On Jul 22, 2015
how does this change the status quo?
Re: Help Buhari and win 10000 naira by MrImole: 3:11pm On Jul 22, 2015
Ogbonaya onu

Segun oni

Tunde Bakare

Oby Ezekwesili

Babatunde Fasola

Rotimi Akeredolu

Donald Duke

Adebisi Akande

Abike Dabiri

Pat Utomi

Kabir Mustapha

Inuwa Yahaya

Sam Nda Isaiah

Umana Umana

Sharon Ikeazor

Prof. Hamid Ahmad

PST. BD Lawal

Bar. Solomon Dalung

Gen. A. Aboki

Tonye Cole

Dr. Umar Mutallib

Prof. David T- West

Gen. Lawal Jafaru Isa

James Ochol

Dr. Chris Ingige

Hussein Dikko

Prof. S. A Garki

Do you want more? BTW, where is my #100, 000?

1 Like

Re: Help Buhari and win 10000 naira by Tclassic(m): 3:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
Following
Re: Help Buhari and win 10000 naira by Awesomeking: 4:04pm On Jul 22, 2015
atahiru jega
Tam-west
Ogbonnaya Onu
Peterside Dakuku
Dambazau
Lie Mohammed
Donald Duke
Ogbonaya onu
Segun oni
Tunde Bakare
Oby Ezekwesili
Babatunde Fasola
Rotimi Akeredolu
Donald Duke
Adebisi Akande
Abike Dabiri
Pat Utomi
Kabir Mustapha

ministers name you asked and ministers name you got smiley smiley

aint nothing like copyright or patent on names sha.
Re: Help Buhari and win 10000 naira by nigerianvenom(m): 5:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
APC said the had the magic wand,hence I expected to zoom into actions and not beg for people to select their cabinet for them.
Shalom
Re: Help Buhari and win 10000 naira by nigerianvenom(m): 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2015
richidinho:
atahiru jega
Tam-west
Ogbonnaya Onu
Peterside Dakuku
Dambazau
Lie Mohammed
Donald Duke

richidinho:
atahiru jega
Tam-west
Ogbonnaya Onu-worst governor to governed abia state after theodore orji
Peterside Dakuku-an associate to a criminal(ameachi) is also a criminal
Dambazau
Lie Mohammed-another name for a liar is lai mohammed,he has no second
Donald Duke- over rated performer.he actually did nothing in CRS.i know what i'm saying

Re: Help Buhari and win 10000 naira by PRYCE(m): 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
Following!
Re: Help Buhari and win 10000 naira by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:33pm On Jul 22, 2015
aminho:
I challenge any Nairalander not happy with Mr Buhari to come up with a 19Man list of Ministers before 6pm today and let's see if those individuals will scale through Nairaland Ministerial screening. You first assignment reduce the ministries from 30+ to 19 second they must not have any court case they must be credible,have integrity and moral uprightness then appoint your Ministers who will pass through screening and be sanctioned by NLANDERS as fit to be Ministers of the Federal Republic. 6pm the deadline I WILL BE GIVING OUT 10000NAIRA 50USD TO WHOEVER COMPILE THE NAMES

SCREENING COMMITTEES
Ikenna351,
Afam4eva,
Freiburger
OMENKA
ibnsultan
BEREMX

CONFIRMATION COMMITTEE
Orijin101
tbaba1234
JARUS
OAM4J
BARCANISTER
maclatunji

1)Go back to whichever school you graduated from, and ask that they drill you on spellings and punctuations...otherwise seek for refund of your tuitions....

2)Your price money is too cheap...Ask your followers to contribute so that it be increased...wink

3)Pick a copy of Nigerian constitution to understand to which extent, you can reduce existing ministries...cool

4)Next time, learn what it means to appoint neutral body to man your comedy showundecided

5)Finally, rid yourself of sheepish following...Be independent minded cheesy...where's the omenka that spurred you to open a thread as this to disgrace yourself?tongue He didn't even honour your invite notwithstanding pushing you into this unclad dance of shame gringringrin

BTW there are beggars around you...drop that 10k with them wink ...I am out gringringrin

4 Likes

Re: Help Buhari and win 10000 naira by IGBOSON1: 6:46pm On Jul 22, 2015
richidinho:
atahiru jega
Tam-west
Ogbonnaya Onu
Peterside Dakuku
Dambazau
Lie Mohammed
Donald Duke

LOL@ Lie Mohammed! grin
Re: Help Buhari and win 10000 naira by Tkester: 7:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
Senseless thread!
Re: Help Buhari and win 10000 naira by biafranqueen: 2:40am On Jul 23, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

1)Go back to whichever school you graduated from, and ask that they drill you on spellings and punctuations...otherwise seek for refund of your tuitions....

2)Your price money is too cheap...Ask your followers to contribute so that it be increased...wink

3)Pick a copy of Nigerian constitution to understand to which extent, you can reduce existing ministries...cool

4)Next time, learn what it means to appoint neutral body to man your comedy showundecided

5)Finally, rid yourself of sheepish following...Be independent minded cheesy...where's the omenka that spurred you to open a thread as this to disgrace yourself?tongue He didn't even honour your invite notwithstanding pushing you into this unclad dance of shame gringringrin

BTW there are beggars around you...drop that 10k with them wink ...I am out gringringrin

CHAI Nna Man your too much!!! grin
Re: Help Buhari and win 10000 naira by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:45am On Jul 23, 2015
biafranqueen:
CHAI Nna Man your too much!!! grin

gringringrin Babe ...good morning jare

(1) (Reply)

Did Buhari Actually Say This / Armed Troops Invade And Occupy Venue Of Proposed MEND Meeting / Ugandan Lady Stabs A Nigerian Man To Near Death In Malaysia(Graphic photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.