Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Behind Her Veil - Literature (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Behind Her Veil (451073 Views)

Veil / Sequel: Behind Her Veil / Behind Her Veil (ebook) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Behind Her Veil by heemah(f): 6:36am On Oct 07, 2015
demmy66:
hmmmn.. dis luv between sadiq n zeenat na wao o... janelle pls look for another.... where is this my dearest bae heemah sef....
Right here... Been following quietly...

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by swtangeljones(f): 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
[quote author=Mattkent post=38712621]
Of course I really enjoyed it..... Pls update soonest.... Thnks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by emerald18(f): 7:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
hmmmm this is one of the best story i have read on nairaland....although i have been a silent reader...kudos to the poster..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by draybanks(m): 12:11am On Oct 08, 2015
I was glued to this story. I think you are a great writer. keep it up bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by Ibukunholuwa(f): 10:14am On Oct 08, 2015
wink[color=#990000][/color] I started readin yestaday,am api av finally catch up wit u guys#gud work

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Behind Her Veil by Thunday16(m): 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2015
UPDATE PLS !!!!

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by Fulaboy(m): 11:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
sherryshitt:
Omg!!! This update is the bestest grin
Sadiq is really in a mess, his whole world is revolved around women. Dan Allah mana
Humairah, is that you
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 09, 2015
Fulaboy:
Humairah, is that you

Huhh undecided embarassed
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 09, 2015
Omg! I really love this story that i couldn't miss any update.

Keep up the good work. You're really good at this

as for the inhuman among the girls, i don't think she's it's Rebecca buh she's definitely associated with the inhuman just like the two old women, let me say they work for her. I don't think it is Jennifer also, she's just a noise maker and a character to make the suspicion high. I think it's jenella

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by Ibukunholuwa(f): 10:48am On Oct 09, 2015
Abeg update na

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by Fulaboy(m): 11:39am On Oct 09, 2015
sherryshitt:

Huhh undecided embarassed
I knew you've following right from the beginning tongue
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
emerald18:
hmmmm this is one of the best story i have read on nairaland....although i have been a silent reader...kudos to the poster..

Tnx so much. Really appreciate.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
Will update today. Sorry for the delay.
Re: Behind Her Veil by danididdle(m): 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
Mattkent:

Okay bro, I'll check back later. nice work..

Buh please, dos this story have an end? it's so unpredictable, new things come up at every episode. it's really great, I think it should be turned to a movie cos I want to see what this Jennifer girl looks like.

while I'm waiting for you to put up the next episode, lemme use this chance to read my school books. cheesy
Mattkent:

Buh please, dos this story have an end? it's so unpredictable, new things come up at every episode. it's really great, I think it should be turned to a movie cos I want to see what this Jennifer girl looks like.

while I'm waiting for you to put up the next episode, lemme use this chance to read my school books.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 09, 2015
Fulaboy:
I knew you've following right from the beginning tongue

Yes I have smiley

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
danididdle:

while I'm waiting for you to put up the next episode, lemme use this chance to read my school books. cheesy

Lol...tanx bro. Blv me if I had the fund I would have made this story a movie.

Tnx for reading and for the kind words.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Sageez(m): 7:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
oga abeg update na
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
“Hi” Janelle greeted them.

“Hiiii Janelle…” Sadiq said, shocked and thinking of the next line of action.

“Hello.” Zeenat said to her.

“How was your trip?” she asked. She noticed Sadiq’s wasn’t comfortable with the situation.

“It was pretty rough.” He replied shortly.

“You came by road?” she asked further.

“Yes.” replied Sadiq.

“That must be stressful.” She said and added. “Have you seen your result? It’s been out for about a week now.”

He nodded his head. Apparently not ready to talk about it and trying to end this awkward situation he was in.

“Okay then. So we will just see later I guess?” she asked, ready to leave.

“Yes. I think we have to be in school tomorrow morning.” He managed to say.

“Okay. See you tomorrow then.” She replied and left.

Sadiq was elated with the way it ended, the way Janelle handed it. He knew most girls would have reacted differently.

Later that night Sadiq narrated what happened that evening to Kazim.

“You are one lucky guy! Be glad that Janelle didn’t flare up. I think you owe her an apology.” said Kazim.

“I know. I felt stupid. You know when something happen so fast, you didn’t expect it and so you become so clueless as to what to do? That’s how it was.” explained Sadiq.

“I can imagine.” replied Kazim. “Well, at least now you’ve gotten back your Zeenat.”

“Yes.” Sadiq said with an air of content. “So i kind of noticed that your dad has been super busy lately. What’s up with him?”

“The old man is trying to get overseas buyers for his cash crops. He is keen on getting the contact of one major exporter and importer, but he has been at it for a couple of years now.” explained Kazim.

“I knew something was up. He seemed really tensed these past days.” Sadiq observed.

The week soon ran by quickly and uneventfully. It was uneventful in reality but in another world, the dream world, it was eventful for Sadiq. He kept having series of bad dreams, mostly about Becca. She kept coming to his dream and whispering, whispering a thousand years and getting licentious with him.

That was just the minor part; the major part was the blurring dream he kept having about death. The dream came constantly but each morning he always forgets the whole dream. It just wipes away from his head, leaving tiny bits and pieces behind which he couldn’t put together, because it didn’t make any sense.

Other than the bad dream, every other thing was going perfectly. School was going great and it felt like his level one first semester again when he had done extremely very well. Maybe it could all be related to his getting back with Zeenat. The days that followed were not boring either. His social life seemed to have taken another lift and Kano suddenly seemed like heaven. Everything was perfect again, too perfect! That was somehow scary because for things to be this good then something bad might happen.

Although weeks ago a bomb had exploded in Maiduguri! It claimed scores of lives. Being the first time such a thing has ever happened in Nigeria there was tension and fear everywhere. It was something that was foreign, something that wasn’t part of us, something that crossed other countries border into ours.

“You remember I told you that I would tell you something about me that you don’t know?” Humaira to Sadiq days later.

“Oh! I even forgot.” replied Sadiq.

“Well i forgot too, but something happened and I knew I had to tell you.” She said.

“What thing?” asked Sadiq.

"I am still coming to that. But first, there is this thing about me. I sometimes see things before they happen.” she said.

“Really?” he asked. She was definitely joking.

“Yes. Not like i would just sit and start seeing things. It’s more like a dream, it happens in my dream.” She explained.

“Are you being serious or what?” Sadiq asked her. She looked serious.

“I am serious. Although the dream had always been about random people that I don’t know and then the next morning I watch or read news about something happening somewhere and it is exactly as I dreamt of it.” explained Humaira.

“You know it could be your subconscious. Sometimes I dream about something, and the next day everything plays out the way I dreamt it.”

“At first I thought of that. But how do you explain having dreams about people you’ve never seen before?” she asked.

“I don’t know. Maybe the faces might be from the movies you watched.” he reasoned.

“Doubt all you may, but I know what I am saying. And that brings me to the reason why I remembered to tell you.” she said. “I had a dream about you. It wasn’t very clear, but one thing was clear…..you…” she paused or rather stopped.

“I died?” he asked puzzled.

“Yes!” she said and narrated the tiny bits of the dream to him that she remembered and it rhymed with the dreams he had.

“Do your parents know?” he asked her. At first he thought she was just being paranoid, but the dream she narrated was exactly what he dreamt of.

“No. I really have been keeping it to myself till today. You are the only one I have told.” she said.

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
first to comment.
this update is short oo
nice one op but sadiq must not die oo

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
queenjuli:
first to comment. this update is short oo nice one op but sadiq must not die oo
I know it's short but I had to post sth b4 I get crucified. Btw how u been?
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
Mattkent:

I know it's short but I had to post sth b4 I get crucified. Btw how u been?
I am fine.
until the story ends, we will keep asking more.
well done jare

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by donkross1(m): 8:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
Feed us more undecided

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by Sageez(m): 9:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
nyc one mattkent, emm see oga mattkent, make sure ntin happens to my sadiq o. Humaira next tym learn to keep sadiq outa ya dreams u hear

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by Rukkydelta(f): 10:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
Thanks mattkent

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by loadux(f): 11:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
wow am so glad I stumbled upon this story today thumbs up mattkent.
you are really talented and this has left me hungry for more.

p.s.
now listen to my own conspiracy theory
I think asmau is the non-human reason being; her mysterious birth, the fact that she can change her form, her maturity for her age. I think she's Becca, the two old woman and Janelle. she will eventually either die or cause sadiq's death.
or she may be sadiq's angel or monitoring spirit

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 10, 2015
finally!

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by oscarlloyd(m): 11:55am On Oct 10, 2015
why will sadiq die a virgin nah?? after all these girls and riches... e go pain me oo sad angry

3 Likes

Re: Behind Her Veil by Ibukunholuwa(f): 1:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
Omg!Sadiq shld not die o.U are slow in updatin,,y na angryOmg!Sadiq shld not die o.U are slow in updatin,,y na
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ibukunholuwa:
Omg!Sadiq shld not die o.U are slow in updatin,,y na angry

Sorry abt the slow update.

Posting this night and blv me tonight post will reveal a lot! And surprise a lot of you.
Re: Behind Her Veil by zeedrous: 6:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
we r waiting

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by youngseraph(m): 9:03pm On Oct 10, 2015
ur enchanted follower has been following...hehehe. loving the unfolding...

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by Spactacle(m): 9:12pm On Oct 10, 2015
i've been a silent reader but if i dont appreciate what am reading then am actually an ingrate..so kudos to u op,ure really a talented writer,because you know how to capture ur readers/followers..
Big up to u op.more strength to ur fingers for typing.
Following with an EAGLE EYE..
One love

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (91) (Reply)

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.