Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) (25449 Views)

Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" / Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by megamank(m): 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
He should repent and turn to Christ for forgiveness.......other that are not faithful to their spouse should not throw stones at this man because ur own is still in the secret. Repent otherwise very soon you will be in his place rendering apologies and you may not be lucky like he is that his wife still wants to hear apologies.
Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by Omotayor123(f): 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
Shit..... After all those Emotional Trauma & public disgrace he caused her...

Smh

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by kilode100(f): 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
Jobless Nigerians.

Omotola Ekeinde's husband also has a Baby mama and the virtuous wife that she is, she kept it under wraps o... Make I hear word jare.. Afterall, my husband too had a babymama, but they, both child and mother died tragically.

Let's hear word jare.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by hadura29(m): 12:46pm On Jul 22, 2015
Who is Toke Makinwa? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by zubby29(m): 12:46pm On Jul 22, 2015
nigerians get time.always jugmental.most of dem no holy pass dat man o,
Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by no2fuks(m): 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
INTROVERT:
Nairalanders have reacted, who cares what Twitterer have to say

they are always posting what is happening on twitter on nairaland it makes no sense if one wants to see twitter comments they will go on twitter.
Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by adorable29(f): 12:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
The truth is that most Nigerian husbands are unrepentant cheats. Its just unfortunate that hers is in the public glare. Divorcing her hubby cos he cheated may not be the best decision cos the probability that the next man will be any better is very low!

Anyway, Its her life, her marriage, her husband! She should just follow her heart and let things flow from there....

In other news, even if you must cheat as a married man, you shouldn't be so daft as not to use protection na!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
Ugh!

Please!
Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by brirold(m): 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
make una leave dem oh.

For your selfie Stick, OTG Smartphone dual Flash Drive and Mini laptop/powerbank light... Plz call..
Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by seangy4konji: 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2015
I am still thinking of the new rent you are asking me about Tke Makinwa or WAJE...

Are they going to help me clear this billsif not

LET THEM BOTH GO TO HELL...
Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by repogirl(f): 1:06pm On Jul 22, 2015
Too little too late.....anyone can say sorry, it doesnt mean much these days! Just paying lip service!

He should have been sorry a long time ago, while the relationship was going on, not now after his mistress is pregnant for him! Who does he think he is fooling?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by toygod2: 1:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
lol
Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by francescainnoce(f): 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2015
wasn't this same man who came up online weeks back trying to defend himself and his acts or?
I thought he did say something like he has no active communication with the side-chick.....shame
awww!!!! what women face with marriage sha....
Toke knows best and its to her interest that she thinks well and make her decision....
All this pro and against peeps on social media are just causing traffic...some are going through worse, some would advice based on past, present experience or even fictional experience.
so I would suggest she gets off social media and go have some organic thoughts and then make her decision..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by chinnyonwu(m): 1:18pm On Jul 22, 2015
whats even wrong with women of Nowadays. ? whats wrong with a married MAN sleeping with another girl?
Safe jò to all the men planning to mount 1 toto all their lives. I wont.
Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 22, 2015
Nnemuka:
most Nigerian men are the same...
Lets assume Toke was the one who cheated and got pregnant for another man while married to her husband, would he accept her apology plus the child belonging to another man?
would he pretend its ok just because she apologized?
Its easy for y'all to come here asking her to forgive a cheating man. smh

SPOT ON kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2015
adorable29:

The truth is that most Nigerian husbands are unrepentant cheats. Its just unfortunate that hers is in the public glare. Divorcing her hubby cos he cheated may not be the best decision cos the probability that the next man will be any better is very low!

Anyway, Its her life, her marriage, her husband! She should just follow her heart and let things flow from there....

In other news, even if you must cheat as a married man, you shouldn't be so daft as not to use protection na!

kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by 2tek: 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
Nnemuka:
Lets assume Toke was the one who cheated and got pregnant for another man while married to her husband, would he accept her apology plus the child belonging to another man?

Unfortunately, its a man's world. I hate cheating whether its from a man or woman. D husband no try at all. In most places, any key that that open different padlocks is a MASTER KEY but any padlock DAT can be opened by any key is shitty and worthless.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by nwakaibeya1: 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
so many thing are spiritually designed and those who are ignorant spiritually just open thier mouth and speak without knowing the basics and implications?chameleons who would have done worst are adviceing also as if they are better and do not have multiple relationships?why are humanbeigns always quick to destroy fellow human beigns when they see faults as if they are better off? why all the pretenses for Gods sake in humanbeigns?
Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by cornoil(m): 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
Correct. That lady called Toke with her usual antics
steppin:
Naija celeb and their social network drama.
Once you ain't relevant anymore, you resort to using social network to revive a dead career.
Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by pocohantas(f): 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2015
adorable29:

Why don't you speak for yourself and probably the men around you @ most Nigerian husbands are unrepentant cheats.
That he is a cheat and the next man would likely be a cheat, according to you...I have to add that. Does that mean she should continue suffering and smiling?
Why don't you allow her try the next man and judge herself? Afterall he tried the next lady.

You should have said just this. wink

Nope. There is no provision for cheating. With/without protection...it's an offence. A very serious one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2015
kilode100:
Jobless Nigerians.

Omotola Ekeinde's husband also has a Baby mama and the virtuous wife that she is, she kept it under wraps o... Make I hear word jare.. Afterall, my husband too had a babymama, but they, both child and mother died tragically.

Let's hear word jare.

grin grin grin

And you left your hubby off the hook? Enough of justice undecided
Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by cornoil(m): 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2015
Make people dey get headache for Toke' usual antics and celebrity stunt grin
Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by andyanders: 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2015
kilode100:
Jobless Nigerians.

Let's hear word jare.

Hope you no get hand in their death? Just jokeoooooooooooooooo.
Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by 912(m): 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
who are they and why is this news? undecided
Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by fizziea(m): 1:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
undecided mtcheeeew
who cares
Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
All those single ladies be like : Toke don't accept the apology ooo
Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by anselm791(m): 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2015
Why are they bringing this up again na? We have moved on jor, they should do the same. Now to the matter on ground, what did d'banj win an award? ;DWhy are they bringing this up again na? We have moved on jor, they should do the same. Now to the matter on ground, what did d'banj win an award?
Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by pickabeau1: 2:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
go and do sex change

Nnemuka:
Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2015
People have time sha undecided something that's obviously none of their business, I'm not even sure they know these people personally and here they are drinking panadol for their headache

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by fako1(m): 2:17pm On Jul 22, 2015
This dude is funny. You want to face the issue privately and still came out to publicly beg using social media. Same social media that worsen the whole issue. Yes! Brave man but i think he shud av apologised privately and whatever happens stays within him and his wife.

Ko se gbogbo aso l'ama sa s'orun.
Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by fako1(m): 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
Nnemuka:

So, wat are u suggesting? Divorce abi? I know ur type.
Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by Riversides2003(m): 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
[quote author=Nnemuka post=36151239]most Nigerian men are the same...
Its easy for y'all to come here asking her to forgive a cheating man. sm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toolz Goes To University Of The Arts, London College Of Fashion / Rita Dominic's Look To Love Like A Movie 3 Concert (photos) / P Square Back Together?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.