Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) (25447 Views)

Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" / Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by simdam500(m): 5:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
laurel03: Wetin concern me wt ds... Make she too go get pregnant for her Ex Bf and she will apologize later to d Man....

Abi. In that way everything is settled sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by Missmossy(f): 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
Toke has really suffered embarassed

Chai!!! Some men were born without hearts sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by MarryMeee: 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
chinnyonwu:

At bolded, thats because the girl gets fatter, shapeless and less attractive each passing day.
All i know is that whatever i decide to do in this life, i must be happy and free.
In my own case any woman i am to marry will understand that.
If she also craves different dikcs then shes going to be honest about it from go and it will be left to me to decide if I still want to carry on. Although i know this is usually not the case
Life is too sweet to not enjoy it. Nobody should feel caged in life.
ashawo husband only deserves ashawo wife, no good woman should ever be cursed with a husband like you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by MarryMeee: 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2015
trapQ:
I take it you're joking, well at least from your profile . if you aren't ,then you prolly need help. I won't trade words with you!
foolish man. So what you call your first quote, if you intention is not to trade words? Next time keep to your lane and behave yourself
Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by Missmossy(f): 6:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
Toke has really suffered embarassed

Chai!!! Some men were born without hearts sad
Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
kilode100:

Husband scarce o .. shocked
lol cheesy
Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by tylesh(f): 9:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
laurel03:
Wetin concern me wt ds... Make she also go get pregnant for her Ex Bf and she will apologize later to d Man....
Seriously? undecided
Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by chinnyonwu(m): 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
MarryMeee:
ashawo husband only deserves ashawo wife, no good woman should ever be cursed with a husband like you.
You are a very foolish goat! Since when did being true to yourself translate to a curse? Did you read the part i said i would be honest about my intentions? Low IQ
Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by shaboti: 9:31pm On Jul 22, 2015
dump his sorry arse!
Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by cabaliciouscabal: 12:15am On Jul 23, 2015
Wat else do u xpect, Toke is left over as far as am concern, she was even lucky to find a cute guy like maje, she should Jst accept her faith and move on, afterall she is no beta dan oda women who shook dia head in a married man's home. At least she didn't take d man away from her, she only ask her to shift a bit, let her ask ow Doris Simeon is feeling right after Stella Damascus dealt with her.
Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by Nobody: 1:17am On Jul 23, 2015
Nnemuka:
most Nigerian men are the same...
Lets assume Toke was the one who cheated and got pregnant for another man while married to her husband, would he accept her apology plus the child belonging to another man?
would he pretend its ok just because she apologized?
Its easy for y'all to come here asking her to forgive a cheating man. smh

1000 likes.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by Fkforyou(m): 1:34am On Jul 23, 2015
Men Naija, we get our own for body..o
She as some people be the judge, prosecutor and defendant ontop person matter wey no truly consign them......Mtschew...na thier own plate of tuwo....*exits*
Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by onlinedailys: 3:00am On Jul 23, 2015
So far so good the Nigeria richest musicians list has been released. And to how greatest suppress, most of the grate celebrities you won it latest year are still in the position till now, in the 2015 richest list of Nigerian musicians. Nigeria's multi-talented musician, Don Jazzy, emerged the richest musician in the country, according to a rating of top 10 musicians in Africa done by Forbes.
Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by MarryMeee: 7:34am On Jul 23, 2015
chinnyonwu:

You are an idiotic simpleton! Since when did being true to yourself translate to a curse? Did you read the part i said i would be honest about my intentions? Low IQ
ashawo husband= ashawo wife. Take it or leave it

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by geniusss: 11:21am On Jul 23, 2015
MarryMeee:
ashawo husband= ashawo wife. Take it or leave it

So you brought your stupidity here again? It's nw common knowledge that u have low IQ.. stupid brat!
Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by trapQ: 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
If you read that post very well and comprehended it, you'll find that I was in support of your statement. But since you gave a rude reply, I resorted to saying i wasn't going to trade words with you. I hope you get it now.

PS: I'm a girl, not a man!
MarryMeee:
foolish man. So what you call your first quote, if you intention is not to trade words? Next time keep to your lane and behave yourself
Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by trapQ: 12:35pm On Jul 23, 2015
A million likes.
ROSYL:

1000 likes.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sean Tizzle: I Didn't Quit Music, I Only Traveled Abroad / Oge Okoye And Her Kids At The Beach / Toolz Goes To University Of The Arts, London College Of Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.