Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) (25445 Views)

Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" / Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by Nnemuka(f): 2:25pm On Jul 22, 2015
fako1:

So, wat are u suggesting? Divorce abi? I know ur type.
what would you do if your wife is caught pregnant for another man?
i know your type

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by Nnemuka(f): 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2015
pickabeau1:
go and do sex change

Nope.... i will remain a sane woman.
Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by cococandy(f): 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
Her life
Her decision.

If I were her, severe the ties. With that kind of public display of shame.
Why couldn't they just keep it under wraps instead of making the whole world know their private business.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by cococandy(f): 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
Nnemuka:
most Nigerian men are the same...
Lets assume Toke was the one who cheated and got pregnant for another man while married to her husband, would he accept her apology plus the child belonging to another man?
would he pretend its ok just because she apologized?
Its easy for y'all to come here asking her to forgive a cheating man. smh
If most Nigerian men are the same, and they also cheat with women (of course)
That's means most Nigerians cheat then.
That's 170 million people minus the old and the children.

Make una sofry they produce this kind of statistics from nowhere o.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by trapQ: 3:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
Exactly what every low self esteem woman will say. You're in other words justifying his actions and acting like toke makinwa is the one that did wrong, smh. Maybe your husband needs more baby mamas since you have no problems with it.
kilode100:
Jobless Nigerians.

Omotola Ekeinde's husband also has a Baby mama and the virtuous wife that she is, she kept it under wraps o... Make I hear word jare.. Afterall, my husband too had a babymama, but they, both child and mother died tragically.

Let's hear word jare.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by Nnemuka(f): 3:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
cococandy:

If most Nigerian men are the same, and they also cheat with women (of course)
That's means most Nigerians cheat then.
That's 170 million people minus the old and the children.

Make una sofry they produce this kind of statistics from nowhere o.
I said most not all.
You can assume whatever you want but mind you i never generalized.
Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by kilode100(f): 3:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
trapQ:
Exactly what every low self esteem woman will say. You're in other words justifying his actions and acting like toke makinwa is the one that did wrong, smh. Maybe your husband needs more baby mamas since you have no problems with it.

Yea.. And I guess you missed the part about them dying tragically abi?!

Mcheww. No be today yansh get center ojare...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by kilode100(f): 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2015
Kizmarty:

grin grin grin

And you left your hubby off the hook? Enough of justice undecided

Husband scarce o .. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by kilode100(f): 3:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
cococandy:
Her life
Her decision.

If I were here, severe the ties. With that kind of public display of shame.
Why couldn't they just keep it under wraps instead of making the whole world know their private business.

God bless you jare.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by cococandy(f): 3:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
Nnemuka:

I said most not all.
You can assume whatever you want but mind you i never generalized.
Like you, I didn't say all.
I said most.
That's several millions of people right there.
Say 80million? 90 million?

Maybe we need to conduct a survey in order to sure how many tens of millions are included in this 'most Nigerians'

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by MarryMeee: 3:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
chinnyonwu:
whats even wrong with women of Nowadays. ? whats wrong with a married MAN sleeping with another girl?
Safe jò to all the men planning to mount 1 toto all their lives. I wont.
and you think your wife is the one who should wait for one dick thats gets weaker and less exciting by the day, when they are millions of jobless fresh, strong youths that can service her in exchange for a few nairas just to get him by?
Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by cococandy(f): 3:21pm On Jul 22, 2015
kilode100:

God bless you jare.
bless you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by iyketech(m): 3:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
Let Toke forgive nd both should move on joor!
Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by trapQ: 3:46pm On Jul 22, 2015
Kill em all... wink
kilode100:

Yea.. And I guess you missed the part about them dying tragically abi?!

Mcheww. No be today yansh get center ojare...
Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by trapQ: 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2015
Please pass some sense across

Im starting to think there are aliens among us on NL. How people reason irrationally is alarming and when those things are done to them they set hell loose
MarryMeee:
and you think your wife is the one who should wait for one dick thats gets weaker and less exciting by the day, when they are millions of jobless fresh, strong youths that can service her in exchange for a few nairas just to get him by?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by MarryMeee: 3:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
trapQ:
Please pass some sense across

Im starting to think there are aliens among us on NL. How people reason irrationally is alarming and when those things are done to them they set hell loose
how did my comment affect your life please?
Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by oloyede252(m): 3:53pm On Jul 22, 2015
Nnemuka:
most Nigerian men are the same...
Lets assume Toke was the one who cheated and got pregnant for another man while married to her husband, would he accept her apology plus the child belonging to another man?
would he pretend its ok just because she apologized?
Its easy for y'all to come here asking her to forgive a cheating man. smh
so what should now happen, divorce him?
Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by egobetatoday: 3:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
2tek:

Unfortunately, its a man's world. I hate cheating whether its from a man or woman. D husband no try at all. In most places, any key that that open different padlocks is a MASTER KEY but any padlock DAT can be opened by any key is shitty and worthless.

unfortunately we are in the 21st century and this is 2015. keep deceiving urself with master-key-padlock nonsense. Better open ur eyes well. things have changed and im sure u know that. MUTUAL RESPECT is the key to a meaningful marriage now...i mean for people who want to MARRY. Sorry, u cant 'enjoy' what ur fathers enjoyed!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by egobetatoday: 4:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
[quote author=oloyede252 post=36157335] so what should now happen, divorce him?[/quote
i think they should try n work it out ...but how? a child is involved already.
Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by oloyede252(m): 4:06pm On Jul 22, 2015
[quote author=egobetatoday post=36157599][/quote] that question is for them to answer if they are not divorcing each other.
Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by trapQ: 4:06pm On Jul 22, 2015
I take it you're joking, well at least from your profile . if you aren't ,then you prolly need help. I won't trade words with you!
MarryMeee:
how did my comment affect your life please?
Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by kilode100(f): 4:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
trapQ:
Kill em all... wink

Abi o..
Awon gbokoloko ole, won damo?
Sior.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by fako1(m): 4:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
Nnemuka:

what would you do if your wife is caught pregnant for another man?
i know your type

Mtseeeeew! Nobi person be annie idibia? Even funke kuti that tried the divorce with femi are coming back. If not dat dz toke and husband came public? U know hw many has gone under-wrap and moved ahead. Must every marriage issues lead to divorce? We tend to copy the whites but we can neva meet up with dem even by 10%. Our over-sabi go kill us. Yes! This dude messed up, apologised (tho! wud av preferred it private). Plz, wat else shud he av done?

To ur question: Ma, you and i know the consequences, if my future wife dare tries it. Last tym i checked, its (not normal but) still kinda traditional to hear a married man with concubines/wives but a woman wiv............. habaaaaaaa!!!!

Pastor sam adeyemi once said "men are born wit this little bit of EGO". Men will always be men. Check the apology post na. This dude reminds me of jamie st. Patrick (ghost) of the series POWER.

Ma! If u are fighting for gender inequality, nobi for this kinda issue. U hear?

You see why i was quick to know you are the type. wink
Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by pickabeau1: 4:14pm On Jul 22, 2015
Nnemuka:

Nope.... i will remain a sane woman.

So be content with the gender God gave you and stop whining about what you can't do anything about
Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by cococandy(f): 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2015
So in summary it's ok for a wife to tolerate shyt but it's not normal for the husband to.

You didn't need to go into details.
fako1:

Mtseeeeew! Nobi person be annie idibia? Even funke kuti that tried the divorce with femi are coming back. If not dat dz toke and husband came public? U know hw many has gone under-wrap and moved ahead. Must every marriage issues lead to divorce? We tend to copy the whites but we can neva meet up with dem even by 10%. Our over-sabi go kill us. Yes! This dude messed up, apologised (tho! wud av preferred it private). Plz, wat else shud he av done?

To ur question: Ma, you and i know the consequences, if my future wife dare tries it. Last tym i checked, its (not normal but) still kinda traditional to hear a married man with concubines/wives but a woman wiv............. habaaaaaaa!!!!

Pastor sam adeyemi once said "men are born wit this little bit of EGO". Men will always be men. Check the apology post na. This dude reminds me of jamie st. Patrick (ghost) of the series POWER.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by bukatyne(f): 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2015
cococandy:
So in summary it's ok for a wife to tolerate shyt from but it's not normal for the husband to.

Summary of a good Nigerian wife cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by chinnyonwu(m): 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2015
MarryMeee:
At bolded, thats because the girl gets fatter, shapeless and less attractive each passing day.
All i know is that whatever i decide to do in this life, i must be happy and free.
In my own case any woman i am to marry will understand that.
If she also craves different dikcs then shes going to be honest about it from go and it will be left to me to decide if I still want to carry on. Although i know this is usually not the case
Life is too sweet to not enjoy it. Nobody should feel caged in life.
Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by cococandy(f): 4:35pm On Jul 22, 2015
bukatyne:

Summary of a good Nigerian wife cheesy
u go fear na.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by fako1(m): 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
cococandy:
So in summary it's ok for a wife to tolerate shyt from but it's not normal for the husband to.

Ma! Its not ok. Dont mind me jare but Please, if your hubby tries that.......... dont hesistate to file that divorce paper. Toke will soon divorce the dude. Shey?
Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by cococandy(f): 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2015
fako1:

Ma! Its not ok. Dont mind me jare but Please, if your hubby tries that.......... dont hesistate to file that divorce paper. Toke will soon divorce the dude. Shey?
of course. The same way you will forgive and accept the outside baby from your wife. smiley
Nothing is too big to cause a divorce.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by Nnemuka(f): 4:47pm On Jul 22, 2015
fako1:

My question is what will you do if your wife becomes pregnant for another man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shaydee Leaves Banky W And EME Label With A Birthday Message / Sean Tizzle: I Didn't Quit Music, I Only Traveled Abroad / Oge Okoye And Her Kids At The Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.