Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? (30927 Views)

When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) / Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) / My Husband Prefers Spending All Of His Time With His Friends. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by free2ryhme: 3:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
glowinggn:
A friend called me and for the first time was crying over the phone , I couldn't make out what she was saying because of how much she was crying.

I then decided to drive to her house, on getting there she was just sitting in her living room deeply crying and I said what could have happened, she said for the past 4 years her husband spends most of his time browsing , and concentrates on unclad women or any write up in that light and when she complains that he is getting addicted to this things he will say no he is not , it's so bad that even when they are having a conversation he is browsing, he doesn't give her full attention and now it has affected her that she doesn't get turned on as much as she used to because she feels alone.

He is constantly arguing that he is not addicted to his phone and she is now sick of arguing and now it has now affected her that she pretends to be turned on by him when she's not, she just does it as sex not as making love, she told me she recently told him how much his addiction to his phone has affected her and how much his constant browsing of unclad girls has also affected her but he wouldn't stop , he apologises and then continues. He comes to be with her when his battery runs flat and no light or may be the generator wasn't turned on.

You have one been on nairaland less than 24 hours after you opened your moniker and you are already reporting a friend ??

Haba, Don you fear God?

How long will you sustain these lies

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by steffans(m): 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
My friend my friend...
Nairaland people wink
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by rheether(f): 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
Invite a random guy over and tell him he was your Highschool sweethr.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by maxiuc(m): 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
Nairalanders pls like my post save a nairalander from dying from heartbreak

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by Lordofwap: 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
He would rather choose between me and the phone!
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by whizqueen(f): 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
Burn his charger, if he buys another one smash the screen. If he repairs if just flush it through the toilet bowl undecided angry angry

Seriously technology has done lotta harm to couples these days undecided
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by adedayourt(m): 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
accidentally smash d phone
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by yahmohy27: 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
Advice seeker
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by Neduzze5(m): 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
VictoriaBee:

If you don't spend all your days on Nairaland, you wouldn't have noticed them.
It goes both way.
The difference is that they spend to have fun while you spend to spy on them - they have got live and you have none. smiley

Wow.... I love this. Can we get married please? embarassed Don't worry, after marriage, I'll sell my phone and get a Nokia torch!!

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by Empress2014(f): 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
undecided
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by bbjummy: 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
meimoks:
I really feel for your friend but she allowed it, now it's going to be a Herculean task to correct it
undecided
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by NotNairalandi(m): 3:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
Browsing only? She never tell u wetin happen! grin
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by Damee4dee: 3:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
she should Jst pray to God cause it's already an addiction
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by olaolulazio(m): 3:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
She should film herself unclad and show d dude and see how he feels.

Lemme know his opinion ASAP.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by bbjummy: 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
Really this isn't funny. If they are not on the phone the whole day, they will be on the system. Very bad habit and yet they see nothing wrong with it. May God help us o!
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by anyimontana(m): 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
MarryMeee:
She should start browsing her own naked men too. It can be fun
u no well sha grin
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by IYADARA(f): 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
cry
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by hedonistic: 3:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
Marital Wahala comes in so many different forms these days.
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
MarryMeee:

Correct!!! no time to notice what he's doing.
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by anyimontana(m): 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
Why she dey complain..abi dey no date before marriage?.,or r they deeper life(see for church today,marry by next church service).. undecided
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by lonelydora: 3:24pm On Jul 23, 2015
I'm an example. You guys want my wife to see the solution on how to deal with me? There's is God oooo.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by sigmundfreud(m): 3:26pm On Jul 23, 2015
Very serious issue O...Internet addiction is real. U need some ground rules. No smartphone in the bedroom and set a bed time. And u can't win by argument, he needs help and understanding. Start from cutting down to abstinence ( if ever)
Guilty of pressing phone too... sad
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by Ups01(m): 3:27pm On Jul 23, 2015
MarryMeee:
Two wrongs don't make a right dear, There are better ways of dealing with issues like this

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
MarryMeee:
Motion supported cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by sigmundfreud(m): 3:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
bbjummy:
Really this isn't funny. If they are not on the phone the whole day, they will be on the system. Very bad habit and yet they see nothing wrong with it. May God help us o!
Very very bad habit...but we need your help to keep reminding us.
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by hensben(m): 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
VictoriaBee:

It goes both way.
The difference is that they spend to have fun while you spend to spy on them - they have got live and you have none. smiley
K.O

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by naijathings(m): 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2015
I sat down at Arik air waiting for my plane . Julius Agwu and his wife sat close to me and they didn't speak to each other for almost an hour we were there. They just kept tappin at their phones. What a life.

Your friend needs realize that her husband now has a second wife. A second wife that doesn't cook, clean, wash, furk or cry for her husband. All the second wife does is to eat credit, supply her husband with lots of virtual happiness, and be pampered.

She better take affirmative action and tell her husband to let the second wife work in the house or he choose between two of them. She needs to do this with all the seriousness in her blood as an African woman who wouldn't share her husband with anybody.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by Kazrem(m): 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2015
meimoks:
I really feel for your friend but she allowed it, now it's going to be a Herculean task to correct it
How did she allow it?
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by SirLegal(m): 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2015
VictoriaBee:

I didn't insult you.
You threw shade at Married women in this section and i threw reality on your face.

Sorry to intrude but are you in anyway Prof. Jega's daughter. You know this response of yours is simply put...... EPIC.

Great sense of humour.

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by Callmemike(m): 3:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
There is this book entitled 'Because i am Involved'. Guess i see the need to cut my use of the net. Hence, i need to set ground rules for myself. My family needs me
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
VictoriaBee:

It goes both way.

good response

in addition - those on Nairaland reading and learning from people and events are better than those in a beer parlor drinking, and fighting with their wife when they get home.

7 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by MarryMeee: 3:35pm On Jul 23, 2015
Ups01:

Two wrongs don't make a right dear, There are better ways of dealing with issues like this
whats wrong with enjoying herself?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Don't Want To Help My Brothers / I Feel Pity For My Uncle / Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.