Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? (30926 Views)

When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) / Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) / My Husband Prefers Spending All Of His Time With His Friends. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by trippleKAY(m): 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Him go tire eventually...... I go still dey do ma thing
I love dat.... Ure my kind of gal
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by Emyogalanya: 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2015
Im that husband o let me confess i need help but its not my fault its buhari's fault i told my wife if buhari becomes presido I'll stop cos he promised improved electric city but till now he is moving " slow but steady " to permanent site
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by PointB: 4:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
@op,
At least he's at home with you.
That's a positive.

It could be worse. undecided
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by zeb04(f): 4:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
VictoriaBee:

If you don't spend all your days on Nairaland, you wouldn't have noticed them.
It goes both way.
The difference is that they spend to have fun while you spend to spy on them - they have got live and you have none. smiley
that was classic babe, you killed her.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by Houseofglam7(f): 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
trippleKAY:
I love dat.... Ure my kind of gal

embarassed
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by Chigold101(m): 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
glowinggn:
A friend called me and for the first time was crying over the phone , I couldn't make out what she was saying because of how much she was crying.

I then decided to drive to her house, on getting there she was just sitting in her living room deeply crying and I said what could have happened, she said for the past 4 years her husband spends most of his time browsing , and concentrates on unclad women or any write up in that light and when she complains that he is getting addicted to this things he will say no he is not , it's so bad that even when they are having a conversation he is browsing, he doesn't give her full attention and now it has affected her that she doesn't get turned on as much as she used to because she feels alone.

He is constantly arguing that he is not addicted to his phone and she is now sick of arguing and now it has now affected her that she pretends to be turned on by him when she's not, she just does it as sex not as making love, she told me she recently told him how much his addiction to his phone has affected her and how much his constant browsing of unclad girls has also affected her but he wouldn't stop , he apologises and then continues. He comes to be with her when his battery runs flat and no light or may be the generator wasn't turned on.
I dont see any reason to cry here. The guy has not hidden his love for naked women from her. What she should do is to take snap snap shots of her unclothedness and paste it all over their room.
She should go through the sites her husband visits and do what the girls are doing
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by scarletmoon: 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
VictoriaBee:

It goes both way.
The difference is that they spend to have fun while you spend to spy on them - they have got live and you have none. smiley

This is too funny. I laughed for hours grin
Good one, 100000000 likes for you.

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by scarletmoon: 5:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
VictoriaBee:

I didn't insult you.
You threw shade at Married women in this section and i threw reality on your face.

This girl is just too funny grin
I am laughing seriously over here grin

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by sniper77(m): 5:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
Her husband needs to see a shrink.
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by naijathings(m): 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
ibolomo:

do you know if Julius and his wife were actually sexting each other?
Google this question bro.
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by Adaahjacob(m): 5:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
adewaletb3:

Seconded

Thirded
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by whizqueen(f): 5:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
taiwolusol:

Thank God I don't have a phone.
It's better you don't undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by trippleKAY(m): 5:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
Houseofglam7:

embarassed
come on! Do not blush.
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by fejikudz(m): 5:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
nkyblast:
It happening to me,my hubby browse all day,reads different newspapers but me I careless cos I learnt to browse too,we both read and argue,wen our batt3 is flat we rest and wait for phcn,gen, so u too learn to browse,or u will die young ooo and many girls will jump on ur grave.
cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by Tashaamania(f): 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2015
How I would feel?
I'd simply carry my own phone and plaster it on my face. No time to look face.
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by Kazrem(m): 5:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
yorubadelta:

Half Yoruba, Half Delta
So you can speak Yoruba and itsekiri (I mean deltans language)
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by pickabeau1: 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
naijathings:
I sat down at Arik air waiting for my plane . Julius Agwu and his wife sat close to me and they didn't speak to each other for almost an hour we were there. They just kept tappin at their phones. What a life.

Your friend needs realize that her husband now has a second wife. A second wife that doesn't cook, clean, wash, furk or cry for her husband. All the second wife does is to eat credit, supply her husband with lots of virtual happiness, and be pampered.

She better take affirmative action and tell her husband to let the second wife work in the house or he choose between two of them. She needs to do this with all the seriousness in her blood as an African woman who wouldn't share her husband with anybody.

hmmm....
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by vickylala239: 6:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
glowinggn:
A friend called me and for the first time was crying over the phone , I couldn't make out what she was saying because of how much she was crying.

I then decided to drive to her house, on getting there she was just sitting in her living room deeply crying and I said what could have happened, she said for the past 4 years her husband spends most of his time browsing , and concentrates on unclad women or any write up in that light and when she complains that he is getting addicted to this things he will say no he is not , it's so bad that even when they are having a conversation he is browsing, he doesn't give her full attention and now it has affected her that she doesn't get turned on as much as she used to because she feels alone.

He is constantly arguing that he is not addicted to his phone and she is now sick of arguing and now it has now affected her that she pretends to be turned on by him when she's not, she just does it as sex not as making love, she told me she recently told him how much his addiction to his phone has affected her and how much his constant browsing of unclad girls has also affected her but he wouldn't stop , he apologises and then continues. He comes to be with her when his battery runs flat and no light or may be the generator wasn't turned on.

Ladies r always ladies.

Ur husband is Not giving u as u wnt.

If I was a gel n married,tins Lik this will Nt b hard for Mi,if he is on phone n browsing always any tym I need him.I will Jst pop out his dikk from trouser or boxers while he browse I suck n fck wen am done I stand up.

N prepare food n do other tins.if I cum bck again n he is still busy with phone Wetin concern Mi.
I will pop out d dik insert it into my own do wen am tired I stand up.

Why will I Hv prblm, if I cn prepare his food n tke k of kids.

If I Hv biz I cn go Den hang out wit ma frnds.

Anytym am home n I need him inside Mi,while will I ask him,simple while he browse I pop d dikk out suck it n push inside my own no tym.wen am done I wear my pant bck.

Whr we will Hv prblm is wen he refuse Mi popping it out.Den he will knw who owns d dikk weda Mi or him.I will Nt fight him bt we will struggle the dikk ,if e Lik Mke d dik red turn purple.

After the struggle him n d dik go get sense.

I trust ma girlfrnd if u Lik sleep or Nt in d mood, she no Jst get ur tym,Na she go use ha hand pop d dikk out,Bt d tym she suck ur dikk to turn from red to purple,u go get sense by force.

D guy below Mi shift I wnt to pee or else I will pee on ur head ohh..

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by kayo80(m): 6:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
hoseamatoh:

Unclad pictures on Nairaland?

No...I am sure it is not all the time the husband would be viewing unclad pics, he probably spends time on Nairaland and Linda's blog reading stuff too.
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by Oluschenco(m): 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
yorubadelta:
Lol, your friend is crying because of that?
What of all the so called "married" nairalanders that spend all day on this website? imagine how their spouses feel tongue
... technology is slowly killing our social lives and relationships

Ha!
hope i am not guilty of this!

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by daey118(m): 6:23pm On Jul 23, 2015
Chidoks:
i know that feeling and still need the same advice.mine will not just stop.i srarted frequenting nairaland because of him and his phone..last night i mentioned it again because i prefer him to all the social networks combined.fine, most times he shares with me the stuff he reads but i want to play and talk with him instead joor.
once i held his precious phone in the air ( as high as my arm can carry) and dropped it.the silly phone did not spoil nither did the screen break.i haven't had the liver to repeat the exercise again.maybe i will try it again tonight,at least for me and op's friend...
MVP!!!!
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by xyzhill(m): 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2015
VictoriaBee:

It goes both way.
too harsh.... taking a view at an angle he proved somthing on social network killing our social live d rest was to lighten d agrived heart...... Forgive me if i sounded to rude ma'am
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by 5minsmadness: 6:35pm On Jul 23, 2015
hoseamatoh:

which half is Yoruba? the top half or the bottom half?
I
grin
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
I'm guilty of this too. But Madam don gba kamu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by tupem: 6:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
idbami2:
Break his phne.. If dah doesn't wrk, brk his headd angry
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by Chidoks(f): 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
daey118:
MVP!!!!

meaning pls?
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by daey118(m): 7:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
Chidoks:

meaning pls?
iam nt exactly good at explaning stuff. buuh its nothing negative .trust me....

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by GOVERNMEMT1(m): 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
Pray that his phone gets lost for once so that u see if he will change for once.if it works then make it ur number one prayer point, take heart
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
you are a sick woman lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
MarryMeee:
She should start browsing her own naked men too. It can be fun
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by udmydearest(f): 7:36pm On Jul 23, 2015
adewaletb3:

Seconded
thirded.....
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by zanga420: 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2015
Vivalavida99:

Lmao

If you can't take it don't dish out, simple and straight.

And stop calling the mods the lady has done nothing wrong. Last i checked there's no Nl law banning anyone from quoting anyone.
good judgement bae. Matured mind!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Don't Want To Help My Brothers / I Feel Pity For My Uncle / Don Peter Stayke Buys His Mother A Car On Her Birthday On Independence Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.