Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:01 PM

How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? (31159 Views)

When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) / Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) / My Husband Prefers Spending All Of His Time With His Friends. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by folamog(m): 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
holamiday:
I realise i'm gradually getting addicted to my phone & i hate that.

How much more a married man undecided

Guy I am not saying it's a good thing, but it sure as hell beats going around following all this small girls wey full everywhere.

I repeat I am not saying its a good thing, but op should understand that 95% of men love to have something that distracts them from their normal lives, their own poison. for some its drinking, others video games or hanging at viewing centers with the guys. I think op should be glad that its just his phone, he could be out there looking for those unclad girls if he wants.
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by Twinkie8: 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
Why cry? Are you s baby? Stay glued to your phone for just two days without talking to him then come thank me later. You get great advice on issues like this on one Nigerian wives blog
www.wivestownhallconnection.com
Re: How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? by lonelygem(m): 10:12am On Jan 13, 2018
Chidoks:
i know that feeling and still need the same advice.mine will not just stop.i srarted frequenting nairaland because of him and his phone..last night i mentioned it again because i prefer him to all the social networks combined.fine, most times he shares with me the stuff he reads but i want to play and talk with him instead joor.
once i held his precious phone in the air ( as high as my arm can carry) and dropped it.the silly phone did not spoil nither did the screen break.i haven't had the liver to repeat the exercise again.maybe i will try it again tonight,at least for me and op's friend...

hahahaha.. you were just lucky the first time, should luck run out of your way this time, please don't hesitate to share the photograph of your panel beaten swollen face for others to learn that violence and destruction is a sin to God and humanity and should not be tolerated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help !! My Wife Removes Her Ring Anytime We Have A Quarrel / A Nairalander's Traditional & Church Wedding / Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.