Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,727 members, 7,816,989 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

u - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / u (1575 Views)

She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. / My True-Love Is Planning To Leave Me: Please Advise / My Husband Is Threatening To Divorce Me For Petty Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: u by Moana(f): 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2015
Tpave:
To be frank, I love making love but that's the essence of marriage. She is threatening to leave that I want to kill her with my Dk that she's been bearing it but couldn't keep it any longer. I pleaded with her that I didn't train myself keeping girlfriends outside my marriage but she is encouraging me to do that, but she is insisting that she can't take it any longer unless I will agree to do once in a week or 5 times in a month which is not possible for me. I am confused right now cos this marriage and I don't think I will continue like this for the rest of my life and she is really really furious about the matter. Pls I need advice on this.

You may have to sit down with her and talk about it to get a better understanding about what it is she doesnt like about having sex with you everyday.

Maybe you are too rough or the positions could be too uncomfortable for her. She may have challenges with getting it wet down there and because of this the intercourse may get painful.

Its very abnormal to hear that a woman is even encouraging her husband to get it elsewhere. The situation is really that bad.

You may need to find out what makes her tick and when you do you capitalise on that. After that she may be the one who will start frustrating your life for some good loving wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

13 Things That Can Happen If A Baby Is Left With Father / Dyslexia? Cerebral Palsy? Down's Syndrome? Marigold School Is For You! / Why Black Men Are Being Loved More By White Women Says Report.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.