Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

CBN Governor Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Buhari's Tongue-Lashing - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Governor Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Buhari's Tongue-Lashing (67825 Views)

Abba Kyari Sick, Flown To London Hurriedly / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts CBN Governor Emefiele For Fixing Exchange Rate / Nigeria CBN Gov. Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Pres. Buhari Tongue Lashing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Governor Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Buhari's Tongue-Lashing by hotemper(m): 11:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
acidtalk:
ATTENTION FELLOW NIGERIAN YOUTHS:

Be you Hausa, Ibo, Yoruba, Efik, Ibibio, Igala, Benin, Urhobo or wherever you may come from, I know you might not like Buhari Muhammed as your president either because he is Fulani, a Muslim or whatever personal reason that might have been brainwashed into your head, I will want you to realize one simple fact that YOU HAVE EVERYTHING TO GAIN IF BUHARI'S GOVERNMENT SUCCEEDS AND EVERYTHING TO LOSE IF HE DOESN'T.

Praying for this government to fail across all board is like praying life becomes reasonable for you and your household. Why am I saying these things you may ask right? The reason is if dollar becomes N700 to $1 all these past and present government officials and politicians won't feel the itch. It is you and your household that will buy items at skyrocket prices.

This government needs to succeed in making electricity 24/7, good roads, hospital, low cost housing, security, employment for the youths and above all FIGHT CORRUPT POLITICIANS WHO ARE YOU BIGGEST ENEMIES.

Forget the likes of barcanista, temitemi, CR77 and the rest. They are all jobless and bitter individuals who use this forum to try to forget the sorrows in their lives.

u are a certified liar. Buhari cannot bring any of those change u are promising. He is too old and dull. He is an ethnic bigot. He spent more than 2.3billion naira on this Jamboree. The Obama he booked to go and see just gave him 30 minutes audience. What is it that he want to discuss with him that they cannot say it on phone? When will he create the 3.5million jobs yearly? When will he feed our school children? When will he make naira equal to dollars? When will he stop being an ethinic bigot as reflected in his speech and appointment. Mark my word, Buhari will preside over the disintegration of Nigeria. Never have we been this divided b4

1 Like

Re: CBN Governor Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Buhari's Tongue-Lashing by fof1: 11:27pm On Jul 22, 2015
AM ALWAYS ASHAMED AND SURPRISED OR AMAZED AT D IGNORANCE OR MERE MISCHIEVE OR ENVIOUS DISPOSITIONS OF MOST NL COMMENTATORS.IS IT REALLY ENVY/FOOLISHNESS OR IGNORANCE THAT INFORMS MOST POST? PLS LETS HV RESTRAINT IF UR POORLY EDUCATED ABT AN ISSUE.
Re: CBN Governor Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Buhari's Tongue-Lashing by damajoski: 11:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
I doubt that very much cos you don't matter
KingKuntaVart:
Paparazzi president.. kim kardashian president.......... planning to remove evrybody from all the key positions to fix ur kunu drinking retard brothers.... undecided undecided kontinu.... the bomb that would kill u is still under construction in russia... if u like send SSS nd DSS after me....
Re: CBN Governor Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Buhari's Tongue-Lashing by yemmynoni: 12:00am On Jul 23, 2015
KingKuntaVart:
Paparazzi president.. kim kardashian president.......... planning to remove evrybody from all the key positions to fix ur kunu drinking retard brothers.... undecided undecided kontinu.... the bomb that would kill u is still under construction in russia... if u like send SSS nd DSS after me....
and please who are you
Re: CBN Governor Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Buhari's Tongue-Lashing by ideylaff: 12:03am On Jul 23, 2015
In my books and closely looking @ past records and then recently I saw my CBN Governor calling a 2 hr press conference explaining to World press on the ban of chicken and toothpick

That kind of anouncement should have bn left to an officer / Head of Department within CBN

Guess he was trying to impress Buhari

In conclusion he's at most a commercial Banker and no way near bn a CBN Governor

He's on his way to jail soon based on what we've bn privy to know on what he dud between Zenith Bank and CBN

They did nit even hide their face about it all, most key CBN people know Emefiele blatantly opened the CBN tap forvJonathan via CBN during the last election
Re: CBN Governor Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Buhari's Tongue-Lashing by tpiadotcom: 12:04am On Jul 23, 2015
Airlines are making serious money, especially from nigerian politics.

Good for them though.

1 Like

Re: CBN Governor Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Buhari's Tongue-Lashing by MustyDanYaro: 12:27am On Jul 23, 2015
Very funny. If Edo state governor could carry his Ethiopian wife along, why are businessmen not welcome?

3 Likes

Re: CBN Governor Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Buhari's Tongue-Lashing by jelal007(m): 12:50am On Jul 23, 2015
KingKuntaVart:
tongue
KingKuntaVart:
Fool......hatred will soon kill you.
Re: CBN Governor Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Buhari's Tongue-Lashing by PStacks(m): 12:56am On Jul 23, 2015
KingKuntaVart:

Only the wicked runs when no man pursues.

He doésnt need send ÐSS after you!

Your wicked ways will hunt you out. Continue talking rubbish you saTANoid, I bind you in the name of #Buhari
Re: CBN Governor Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Buhari's Tongue-Lashing by luvmijeje(f): 1:05am On Jul 23, 2015
Emefiele's action shows that he's loyal to 2 masters which means he's loyal to none. It shows how far he'll go to hide damaging documents pertaining to the previous government. It shows with the right incentive he will leak government's secret to the wrong person.

He must be ask to go on compulsory leave.
Re: CBN Governor Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Buhari's Tongue-Lashing by Patode: 1:08am On Jul 23, 2015
If the CBN governor smuggled someone into close proximity to our President, this is a serious security brief and the SSS should be awaiting his return to the Country. It's time we start to look at Nigeria as our Country and remember what JFK said. "Ask not what your Country can do for you, but what you can do for your Country".
Re: CBN Governor Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Buhari's Tongue-Lashing by Legit: 2:22am On Jul 23, 2015
Adaahjacob:
Na wa oooo. Why not just free d poor man alone.
What has he done wrong with inviting someone with such pedigree to a presidential meeting?
He disobey his boss's instruction. it is called insubordination. He should be fired.
Re: CBN Governor Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Buhari's Tongue-Lashing by sweatlana: 2:52am On Jul 23, 2015
Adaahjacob:
Na wa oooo. Why not just free d poor man alone.
What has he done wrong with inviting someone with such pedigree to a presidential meeting?

Buhari is a tribal bigot. It hurts him that a southerner has reached such height. He won't do that to dangote. Despite the fact that dangote was a firm supporter of the GEJ administration.

2 Likes

Re: CBN Governor Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Buhari's Tongue-Lashing by ademusiwa99: 3:11am On Jul 23, 2015
Kept quiet. Emiefile, I think he has to ask buhari. If I am the emperor of western Nigeria.

If any of you live the way they live in the military barrack that they show. You. You will want him fired too.

He should check the document of employment.

The central bank is own by western Nigeria and Nigeria
Re: CBN Governor Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Buhari's Tongue-Lashing by AreaFada2: 3:16am On Jul 23, 2015
Elipsis:
Watch and see as the APC goons flood this thread and call for the Governor's sack.

At this point, I wonder why no other news agency ever airs these stories. The original story that he was the one who invited Ovie was also only reported by them.

Is it that Sahara reporters are the only persons with 'sources' close to the President? They claim to know every thing that happens within the Presidency.

Any reasonable person will know that this news is clearly fake...but then, the APC goons on Nairaland aren't reasonable.

So, let the bashing begin

But we said Sahara Misreporter are APC mouth piece for years now. Buhari's webspinner, Adeshina, is always giving them interviews.

We were shouted down as Tanoids & saTanoids. But we can now see it. Funny enough I still don't know what Tanoid or saTanoid actually means till 2moro.

1 Like

Re: CBN Governor Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Buhari's Tongue-Lashing by ademusiwa99: 3:43am On Jul 23, 2015
I look at the list of the central bank directors , not something to be happy about. The non executive director does not reflect a spreed.

There should 3/from western nigeria and 4 from Nigeria. It consist of just 1 ethnic group.

That is not pleasing to the eyes.

That need to change.
Re: CBN Governor Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Buhari's Tongue-Lashing by Fourwinds: 3:54am On Jul 23, 2015
yogoyoso804:
Buhari is really stepping to much on toes o
do they have toes? Nonsense

1 Like

Re: CBN Governor Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Buhari's Tongue-Lashing by kayalcomp: 4:02am On Jul 23, 2015
The man should be replaced with a credible person who can handle the post well. He who pays the piper dictate the tone. He was appointed by Jonathan. HE will still be directly or indirecly faithful to him. He cant be 100 percent faithful to Buhari. This is one of the position changes Buhari ought to have made. People like this may be impeeding his progress. The economy is damn bad. Emefiele should go!
Re: CBN Governor Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Buhari's Tongue-Lashing by kolo65(m): 4:12am On Jul 23, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
Do we have president in this country,because the way this country is going i doubt.
This man is chilling somewhere in USA .
masses are suffering here.

like if NO , share if YES.
Which one be report?

1 Like

Re: CBN Governor Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Buhari's Tongue-Lashing by fejicruz(m): 5:23am On Jul 23, 2015
KingKuntaVart:
if am not important u wouldnt have quoted me.... e pain u bah
I just did not want you to continue with this illusion of grandeur.
Re: CBN Governor Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Buhari's Tongue-Lashing by nijanigga: 5:49am On Jul 23, 2015
calebo101:
Idiots everywhere. So Buhari "admonished" him then he hurriedly left for UK?? Children of nowadays cheesy. Dem wan use propaganda finish all these Sai Buhari fanatics. So Buhari na e papa now abi? Or its a military regime?

When you call them illiterates dem go dey vex undecided
like him or not, he's your president.
Re: CBN Governor Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Buhari's Tongue-Lashing by JurassicPark: 6:09am On Jul 23, 2015
Sahara reporters keep spreading news that whips tribal sentiments. Can't such news be a classified stuff?
Re: CBN Governor Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Buhari's Tongue-Lashing by deb(m): 6:15am On Jul 23, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
Do we have president in this country,because the way this country is going i doubt.
This man is chilling somewhere in USA .
masses are suffering here.

like if NO , share if YES.

Use your brain a little now before you comment
Re: CBN Governor Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Buhari's Tongue-Lashing by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 6:54am On Jul 23, 2015
acidtalk:
ATTENTION FELLOW NIGERIAN YOUTHS:

Be you Hausa, Ibo, Yoruba, Efik, Ibibio, Igala, Benin, Urhobo or wherever you may come from, I know you might not like Buhari Muhammed as your president either because he is Fulani, a Muslim or whatever personal reason that might have been brainwashed into your head, I will want you to realize one simple fact that YOU HAVE EVERYTHING TO GAIN IF BUHARI'S GOVERNMENT SUCCEEDS AND EVERYTHING TO LOSE IF HE DOESN'T.

Praying for this government to fail across all board is like praying life becomes reasonable for you and your household. Why am I saying these things you may ask right? The reason is if dollar becomes N700 to $1 all these past and present government officials and politicians won't feel the itch. It is you and your household that will buy items at skyrocket prices.

This government needs to succeed in making electricity 24/7, good roads, hospital, low cost housing, security, employment for the youths and above all FIGHT CORRUPT POLITICIANS WHO ARE YOU BIGGEST ENEMIES.

Forget the likes of barcanista, temitemi, CR77 and the rest. They are all jobless and bitter individuals who use this forum to try to forget the sorrows in their lives.

What is this religious bigot actually saying in this epistle.

I have the right to ask because I pray Buhari succeeds and want Bokoharam eliminated even it entails Amnesty.

But Acidtalk has no moral justification to deride people with opposing views as he had when he made the comment below.

You even called President Jonathan a bigot to show your disdain. What an irony

acidtalk:
"If Buhari was pictured attending a mosque, and it was reported that the Imam said 'he would open the gates to hell upon those who oppose Buhari', and Buhari sat there and said nothing, what do you think many people would be saying today? If Buhari was pictured going to different mosques and kneeling before Imams, as part of his campaign, what do we think the comments would be? If Buhari was pictured going on pilgrimage to Mecca, surrounded by a retinue of fawning Imams, what would the response be from Nigerians? If Buhari invited senior Imams from across the country to a meeting with him, to discuss the elections and his campaign strategy, what would the Nigerian people think? GEJ has done all the above, and we are told he has a right to do so as a committed christian. Buhari has done none of the above yet he is called a religious fundamentalist with a plan to turn Nigeria into an Islamic nation. Please examine the facts so we can honestly decide who is acting like the real religious fundamentalist? Who is using religious faith as a political ploy to get votes? No pastor, Bishop, GO, Reverend Father, Imam etc etc is GOD. They do NOT have the right to tell you who to vote for. Go out there and support the candidate of your choice. Make your choice based upon who will give you and your children a better life and a better Nigeria."- Bucky Hassan.

TRUTH IS PRICELESS. Vote out the bigots and shame their Prophets and Bishops, tell Oyedepo that God is the God of righteousness, HE is God of all flesh, HE hates corruption and despises those whose watch encourages corruption, usury and insecurity. We shall VOTE the CHANGE ticket and hell will not roll over.

God Bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: CBN Governor Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Buhari's Tongue-Lashing by Toktee(m): 6:56am On Jul 23, 2015
HRich:
That means Buhari has signed gay marrage.
yes,he has signed gay marrage but refused to sign gay marriage.
hahahahahahaha
Re: CBN Governor Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Buhari's Tongue-Lashing by signz: 7:09am On Jul 23, 2015
Meiji:
What is this rubbish? Is Sahara Reporters aware that there is a Monetary Policy Committee meeting tomorrow which Godwin Emefiele is expected to attend? What is all this rubbish in the name of journalism for God's sake?

You see how APC media and laptop dogs are deceiving Nigerian youths. I bet you that most people don't knw what MPC meeting is all about.
Re: CBN Governor Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Buhari's Tongue-Lashing by ideylaff: 7:27am On Jul 23, 2015
ideylaff:
In my books and closely looking @ past records and then recently I saw my CBN Governor calling a 2 hr press conference explaining to World press on the ban of chicken and toothpick

That kind of anouncement should have bn left to an officer / Head of Department within CBN

Guess he was trying to impress Buhari

In conclusion he's at most a commercial Banker and no way near bn a CBN Governor

He's on his way to jail soon based on what we've bn privy to know on what he dud between Zenith Bank and CBN

They did nit even hide their face about it all, most key CBN people know Emefiele blatantly opened the CBN tap forvJonathan via CBN during the last election

Think he's bn kept on and watched. Sometimes within some key C level jobs, you don't just get rid off without untangling the web first

The sensitivity of his post as well comes into play, you can see it did not take long before he showed his true colour , this time all the way from the U.S. In full glare of the world

His master will always be Jim Ovia, who has no track record but just a bank built on stolen and dodgy money

As Jim Ovia to speak about business like he was invited to London School of Economics in full glare of young graduates where he could not muster basic business traceability other than repeat of I have a dream, I gave a dream, the Young Nigerians in the house were disgraced and embarrassed

I was close to tears, is this a Former CEO of one if the so called Nigeria top 5 banks

They are overrated, hero worshipped and not as good as they come

I'm sure Emefiele has dug his own grave himself and has bn given an option to resign

Let's forget ethnic bias the guy was nothing but out if dept in that position at most he's a commercial bank manager nothing more

A CBN governor thats doing yes sir for Senate President Saraki already just to keep his job

Pity big time
Re: CBN Governor Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Buhari's Tongue-Lashing by frisky2good(m): 7:31am On Jul 23, 2015
Sack him and replace him with a Hausa man so that the parallel market will have enough dollars and there will be easy communication between the President and CBN governor. Above all, it will be one step closer to the arewanisation plans of Buhari. But guess what, the president cannot sack the CBN governor grin
Re: CBN Governor Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Buhari's Tongue-Lashing by perryy(m): 7:48am On Jul 23, 2015
The corrupt CBN governor should be sacked with immediate effect.

Since Enterprise Bank closed a branch without CBN approval and various petitions have been sent to the CBN, but because he and the MD of Enterprise bank are from the same region, Emiefiele refused to act. A bank that breached section 6(1) of BOFIA is still operating without any sanction. #Emiefielemustgo
Re: CBN Governor Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Buhari's Tongue-Lashing by damoni: 8:58am On Jul 23, 2015
Serves him right!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Leaked Ahead Of Broadcast - Femi Adesina / Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo / PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.