Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

CBN Governor Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Buhari's Tongue-Lashing - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Governor Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Buhari's Tongue-Lashing (67807 Views)

Abba Kyari Sick, Flown To London Hurriedly / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts CBN Governor Emefiele For Fixing Exchange Rate / Nigeria CBN Gov. Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Pres. Buhari Tongue Lashing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Governor Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Buhari's Tongue-Lashing by Durojelife(m): 9:24am On Jul 23, 2015
Exclusive training deals on Konga! Make 200-300k per month GUARANTEED!!!
4 IN 1 Video Guide on Fiverr, Importation business, Affiliate marketing & Information marketing NOW available for practical step by step learning @ a discount price. The sure way to Learn & Earn.
Click here to order NOW - konga.com/the-ultimate-4-in-1-video-course-1839248
or whatsapp - 08123864454.
Re: CBN Governor Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Buhari's Tongue-Lashing by HRich(m): 9:24am On Jul 23, 2015
Toktee:
yes,he has signed gay marrage but refused to sign gay marriage.
hahahahahahaha
He signed the marrage and the guy ran away to go home and put things in order.
Re: CBN Governor Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Buhari's Tongue-Lashing by Themandator: 10:15am On Jul 23, 2015
And the desk won't be manned by Nigerians or saints of Nigerian extractions?

One of the best way is to have us apply through a twitter account that he runs personally.
Re: CBN Governor Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Buhari's Tongue-Lashing by calcal: 11:00am On Jul 23, 2015
Thats a typical Ibo behavior!
Re: CBN Governor Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Buhari's Tongue-Lashing by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 23, 2015
acidtalk:
ATTENTION FELLOW NIGERIAN YOUTHS:

Be you Hausa, Ibo, Yoruba, Efik, Ibibio, Igala, Benin, Urhobo or wherever you may come from, I know you might not like Buhari Muhammed as your president either because he is Fulani, a Muslim or whatever personal reason that might have been brainwashed into your head, I will want you to realize one simple fact that YOU HAVE EVERYTHING TO GAIN IF BUHARI'S GOVERNMENT SUCCEEDS AND EVERYTHING TO LOSE IF HE DOESN'T.

Praying for this government to fail across all board is like praying life becomes reasonable for you and your household. Why am I saying these things you may ask right? The reason is if dollar becomes N700 to $1 all these past and present government officials and politicians won't feel the itch. It is you and your household that will buy items at skyrocket prices.

This government needs to succeed in making electricity 24/7, good roads, hospital, low cost housing, security, employment for the youths and above all FIGHT CORRUPT POLITICIANS WHO ARE YOU BIGGEST ENEMIES.

Forget the likes of barcanista, temitemi, CR77 and the rest. They are all jobless and bitter individuals who use this forum to try to forget the sorrows in their lives.

Thanks a lot, u're d most reasonable person am meeting on NL, dnt mind those shameless wailling waillers, the problem Nigeria is facing today is it not cause by PDP? Weather is witch or wizard hunting of PDP member Pmb is doing nw, he his more better of than any of the PDP ex president. Nigeria av suffer so much in d hands of dis shameless terorist group call PDP. The deserve worst things dan wat we are even seeing nw. Didn't Pdp witch-hunt Apc during campaign? Was Pmb nd Tinubu not insulted in all manners by PDP? Who bought Pmb's certificate 4rm d Army b4 it went missing? Who gave all d probed PdP thieves presidential pardaon? Is it not Pdp? If dats d case, pls Pdp leave APC to do wat so ever pleases them, after all Pdp had 16yrs to thr self nd nobody grumbled. Satanic PDP, may they all burn in hell. my brother if I were to be in Apc shoes I will Bleep all of dis so call pdp members up, if they like let dem call it witch wizard hunt or babalowa hunt. Apc do unto them b4 d do unto u jarey.
Re: CBN Governor Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Buhari's Tongue-Lashing by Abimbolaile(f): 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
Larryfly:
He went to do the Godwin remix with koredee bello... The one that drake and meek mill fought for that nicki minaj is angry that the video did not win award.

Hope i didnt just blab

Shit! Ukwale wee!

You just blabbed pal
Re: CBN Governor Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Buhari's Tongue-Lashing by Abimbolaile(f): 4:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
Macelliot:

Senseless post.

No mind the guy...if you call them illiterates now...dem go dey vex
Re: CBN Governor Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Buhari's Tongue-Lashing by Abimbolaile(f): 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
fejicruz:

Why should they send DSS after you? It's not like you are one important person.....

I tire oooo the nonsense wey him post now don enter him head ...DSS ko MUMU ni

1 Like

Re: CBN Governor Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Buhari's Tongue-Lashing by dmcdad: 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
acidtalk:
ATTENTION FELLOW NIGERIAN YOUTHS:

Be you Hausa, Ibo, Yoruba, Efik, Ibibio, Igala, Benin, Urhobo or wherever you may come from, I know you might not like Buhari Muhammed as your president either because he is Fulani, a Muslim or whatever personal reason that might have been brainwashed into your head, I will want you to realize one simple fact that YOU HAVE EVERYTHING TO GAIN IF BUHARI'S GOVERNMENT SUCCEEDS AND EVERYTHING TO LOSE IF HE DOESN'T.

Praying for this government to fail across all board is like praying life becomes reasonable for you and your household. Why am I saying these things you may ask right? The reason is if dollar becomes N700 to $1 all these past and present government officials and politicians won't feel the itch. It is you and your household that will buy items at skyrocket prices.

This government needs to succeed in making electricity 24/7, good roads, hospital, low cost housing, security, employment for the youths and above all FIGHT CORRUPT POLITICIANS WHO ARE YOU BIGGEST ENEMIES.

Forget the likes of barcanista, temitemi, CR77 and the rest. They are all jobless and bitter individuals who use this forum to try to forget the sorrows in their lives.

Finally, a sensible and reasonable individual. Thanks.
Re: CBN Governor Emefiele Hurriedly Leaves US After Buhari's Tongue-Lashing by joeyarticles: 8:48am On Apr 21, 2016
If this promise by the CBN governor is true, the Nigeria has come to the stage where it will be reckoned by the commitee of nations, China to be importing from nigeria
http://www.prestnaija.com/cbn-governor-china-will-soon-start-importing-nigeria/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo / Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks / Akwa Ibom Youths Storm Hotel To Arrest Imported Thugs Ahead Of Elections. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.