Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,241 members, 7,839,265 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Tears! 45 Yr-old Man Just Hanged Himself After Receiving A Letter. See D Letter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tears! 45 Yr-old Man Just Hanged Himself After Receiving A Letter. See D Letter (1168 Views)

This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again / 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tears! 45 Yr-old Man Just Hanged Himself After Receiving A Letter. See D Letter by mazechdotcom: 4:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
A British man hanged himself hours after receiving a letter

Ian Sandywell, a car salesman was said to have been 'crying and upset' after receiving the letter, so he texted his 22 year-old son Ben: "Delete me out of your life please. I'm going to hang myself."

Hours later his wife Jo-ann Balsamo returned from work and found him dead in their garage.

In tears! What does the letter say

Click to read…
https://www.mazech.com/man_hangs_himself

Re: Tears! 45 Yr-old Man Just Hanged Himself After Receiving A Letter. See D Letter by mazechdotcom: 4:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
cry cry cry
Re: Tears! 45 Yr-old Man Just Hanged Himself After Receiving A Letter. See D Letter by MrCork: 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
mazechdotcom:

A British man hanged himself hours after receiving a letter

Ian Sandywell, a car salesman was said to have been 'crying and upset' after receiving the letter, so he texted his 22 year-old son Ben: "Delete me out of your life please. I'm going to hang myself."

Hours later his wife Jo-ann Balsamo returned from work and found him dead in their garage.

In tears! What does the letter say

Click to read…
https://www.mazech.com/man_hangs_himself

..Ther u go...Nigerian woman made him hang him sef...this is why we don't date them hear in London!(no oofeinse) angry

1 Like

Re: Tears! 45 Yr-old Man Just Hanged Himself After Receiving A Letter. See D Letter by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 22, 2015
Ehmergherd! You really cried over this? Who was this letter from anyway? Maybe it was the post office telling him that they didn't send his letters to "Santa", because Santa is not real.

Many people die in Africa daily, btw. A man was burned over a bicycle. IJS. Let me go try cry over him instead of this one with a letter from the tooth fairy.

(1) (Reply)

How To Choose Between Two Men As A Lady / H0t South African Girls Showing It All For The Camera / Why Do Girls Prefer The Bad Boys To The Nice Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.