Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

How An Ex President Of Nigeria Tied To Frame Me Up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How An Ex President Of Nigeria Tied To Frame Me Up (626 Views)

Photo of a goat tied to a tree roasted alive during weekend's Boko haram attack / They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out / How An Ex Nigeria President Tried To Frame Me Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How An Ex President Of Nigeria Tied To Frame Me Up by ademusiwa99: 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
kiss

Tried to frame me .
Re: How An Ex President Of Nigeria Tied To Frame Me Up by ademusiwa99: 10:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
cool
Re: How An Ex President Of Nigeria Tied To Frame Me Up by ademusiwa99: 10:14pm On Jul 22, 2015
kiss cool
Re: How An Ex President Of Nigeria Tied To Frame Me Up by ademusiwa99: 10:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
I normally to get involve in open confrontation .
But that person should call himself and all his agent to stop, harrasement or the world will know his story.

I am feedup with his harrasement. The next one. Not only will he be hearing from my lawyer s , I will be making a public press release

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Okada Riders Protest In Akure / Government Of Lamentation And Lies. / BREAKING! Femi Gbajabiamila Announced House Majority Leader...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.