Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

I am Emperor, My Gra And Great Gra Father Were During The 1st And 2 World War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I am Emperor, My Gra And Great Gra Father Were During The 1st And 2 World War (815 Views)

It's Over For Nigeria - See What IPOB And Rev. Father Were Doing Inside Church / Illiterate Is Still Asking Me, I Am Emperor Of the country of Western Nigeria. / Oby Ezekwesili Replies CNBC's Tweet That Aruma Oteh Is The 1st African VP Of WB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I am Emperor, My Gra And Great Gra Father Were During The 1st And 2 World War by ademusiwa99: 11:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
Since you said. That I lied. That why someone ,who may be a war veterans posted the picture of the queen of england ,that I was telling the truth from the uk

My great grand father was during the 1st world war.
My grafather deploy the military to help britain in 1933 and 1940
Re: I am Emperor, My Gra And Great Gra Father Were During The 1st And 2 World War by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 22, 2015
cool
Re: I am Emperor, My Gra And Great Gra Father Were During The 1st And 2 World War by ademusiwa99: 3:18am On Jul 23, 2015
cool
Re: I am Emperor, My Gra And Great Gra Father Were During The 1st And 2 World War by ademusiwa99: 3:20am On Jul 23, 2015
kiss
Re: I am Emperor, My Gra And Great Gra Father Were During The 1st And 2 World War by trotsky2: 4:07am On Jul 23, 2015
grin
Re: I am Emperor, My Gra And Great Gra Father Were During The 1st And 2 World War by ademusiwa99: 12:10am On Jul 24, 2015
When people say that it is not 2 cou tries , they are illiterate.

That is why we have dukes . and me. They are all laughing at you. Most of the politician no good school.
Re: I am Emperor, My Gra And Great Gra Father Were During The 1st And 2 World War by bokohalal(m): 1:12am On Jul 24, 2015
ademusiwa99:
Since you said. That I lied. That why someone ,who may be a war veterans posted the picture of the queen of england ,that I was telling the truth from the uk
My grafather deploy the military to help britain in 1933 and 1940

That is why you come on this forum to do gra -gra.
Re: I am Emperor, My Gra And Great Gra Father Were During The 1st And 2 World War by ademusiwa9: 1:35am On Jul 24, 2015
G
Re: I am Emperor, My Gra And Great Gra Father Were During The 1st And 2 World War by ademusiwa9: 3:25am On Jul 24, 2015
T
Re: I am Emperor, My Gra And Great Gra Father Were During The 1st And 2 World War by ademusiwa99: 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
sad cool

Re: I am Emperor, My Gra And Great Gra Father Were During The 1st And 2 World War by Crocz(m): 7:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
So let me understand, you are duke of western Nigeria and ur fore fathers were Emperors, and "Asiwere"(madman) of YorubaLand is your subject....and you command an army so large a force they can ground Ivory coast to Benin in 6hrs and you'd shoot anybody who dare cross you on live CNN camera...

Interesting!...grin

This is why we advise parents to ENSURE they get their children immunised against Newcastle Virus...don't underestimate how hard it can mess with ur brain

2 Likes

Re: I am Emperor, My Gra And Great Gra Father Were During The 1st And 2 World War by ademusiwa99: 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
[size=28pt]I am not a duke, They are all dukes.. I am the emperor of the country of Western Nigeria. that why for over 50 years, they and others tried to find out what to do from my family. [/size]
Re: I am Emperor, My Gra And Great Gra Father Were During The 1st And 2 World War by pus97: 11:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
cool undecided
Re: I am Emperor, My Gra And Great Gra Father Were During The 1st And 2 World War by xtervaganza(m): 12:17am On Jul 25, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Donald duke abi wetin u call yourself, remeber to use your malaria tablet this night oo
Re: I am Emperor, My Gra And Great Gra Father Were During The 1st And 2 World War by Segadem(m): 12:23am On Jul 25, 2015
I know
Re: I am Emperor, My Gra And Great Gra Father Were During The 1st And 2 World War by pus97: 2:28am On Jul 25, 2015
Who is Donald Duke. .. I am not Donald Duke.

(1) (Reply)

The Mistake Obama Made While Speaking About Nigeria / Picture:no Problem With Gays, But Keep It To Yourself, Say Kenyans / Look At This Powerful Gun- You need to see this

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.