Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Buhari Treating Our Members As Criminals –PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Treating Our Members As Criminals –PDP (14310 Views)

“it Is An Insult To Label Fulanis As Criminals” -northern Governors / We Will Treat Pro-biafran Ship Hijackers As Criminals: Nigerian Military Vows / Buhari Treating Our Members As Criminals - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Treating Our Members As Criminals –PDP by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 23, 2015
A criminal is a criminal,no other word for it. Aren't your members criminals?
Re: Buhari Treating Our Members As Criminals –PDP by Brugo(m): 8:09am On Jul 23, 2015
cheesy

But you guys are criminals na.

I remember the song by fela.

You be thief
I no be thief
You be rogue
I no be rogue
You be robber.....

Chai PDP no go burst my belle. cheesy Wailers incorporated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Treating Our Members As Criminals –PDP by clemhova: 8:09am On Jul 23, 2015
What goes around comes around.
Re: Buhari Treating Our Members As Criminals –PDP by coolhumble(m): 8:09am On Jul 23, 2015
Are your members not criminal?
Re: Buhari Treating Our Members As Criminals –PDP by candidbabe(f): 8:10am On Jul 23, 2015
Chai!!!!!!
Re: Buhari Treating Our Members As Criminals –PDP by idbami2(m): 8:11am On Jul 23, 2015
w
Re: Buhari Treating Our Members As Criminals –PDP by EnimeBassey(m): 8:11am On Jul 23, 2015
PDP should stop seeing this administration as party administration. PMB is the president to all and to non. Let him do his job
Re: Buhari Treating Our Members As Criminals –PDP by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 23, 2015
Buhar..Buhari...Buhari...From morning till night

I honestly don't care but whatever it is you are hiding Mr Sambo would be exposed soon.

[b]Meanwhile Read this...........

143 millions lines are connected today in Nigeria, more than half of that are making use of the internet service on their Smartphones, PC's and Tablets. Almost all of that average use more than 1 gigabyte worth of data monthly. That is, the normal Johnny on the street probably spends an average of #2000 surfing the web every month and #24,000 yearly. The amount goes higher when you move up a level higher to you and me. What are we doing with the data? Just scrolling through pages, viewing pictures and videos or actually doing something that could boost our financial status.

While some people may argue that people just want to buy data to do these, i have no problem with that. But i am aware there is no man on the planet who is comfortable with where he is. Human wants are insatiable, thus the hunger for improvement in every sphere of human nature. If you are one of such persons who has gotten to that point where you just don't feel right being on a Trillion Dollar per month platform which is the internet and not even able to make a single dollar off it, then this is for you.

Join fiverr today with your valuable mobile data and start making money working from your living room. Fiverr is the world's foremost website for freelancers selling their skills starting from $5. That is $5 is the basic amount you can start selling a gig but you can have gig extras of upto $100, $200 and you can be making more than $1000, $2000 selling your skill on fiverr every month! For some people this may be too good to be true but it is true and hundreds of thousands are making money off it every day. However, those who make money on fiverr are not unskilled individuals who jump in because of the benefits it offers. Those who make money on fiverr are those who have taken time and effort to develop hot, in-demand skills and that is what we want to show you to develop this skills. You will receive professional training to teach you how to create an account and Gigs specific to each of these 5 hot service you would like to learn, which are:

Article Writing
- Learn how to write Unique, SEO optimized articles for businesses from all over the world.
- Learn how to deliver your articles professionally with positive feedbacks and high ratings.
- Receive training on getting repeat orders and promoting your gigs.
- Learn How to offer additional related services like Press Release writing, Reviews and Proofreading $ Editing.

Graphics Design
- Learn how to use Adobe Photoshop to design 2D, Kindle, 3D ebook covers, Logos, Banners, Business cards, Header Graphic, Landing Page, Facebook and twitter cover images and so many other graphics designs.
- Learn how to offer your basic graphics design gigs as well as your Gig extras that can rake you more than $500 to $1000 every month on one account alone.
- Learn how to design Professional Portfolio with samples of your work to attract big buyers.

Web Designing
- Learn how to become a professional Wordpress Website Designer and Developer.
- Learn how you can get proper domain names and get cheap quality hosting.
- Discover how to customize plugins, install widgets, Design web graphics, generate contents, add Ecommerce store and so many other functions.
- Designing Landing Pages and Squeeze pages.
- Find out how you can sell your different web design service options listed above for more than $100 gig extras each!

Video and Animation
- Learn how to create commercial videos for businesses
- Learn how to use Video Scribe software in creating Whiteboard videos(the type of video used by Nigerian banks) and Using Video Maker FX in creating explainer videos.
- Learn how to add Voiceovers, special effects to these videos and what kind of Gig extras can sell in this service.

Social Media Management Service
- Learn the intricacies of the highly profitable Social Media Management business.
- Learn how to create various social Pages and managing them.
- Develop professional interaction skills to help you turn fans, followers and friends into customers for your clients business.

If you wish to know more about each service please visit our training page @ Brilliantlights Media Training Page All of the services training have been produced as hours of videos and tools which have been packaged in DVD's so participants can all enjoy the lessons from the comfort of their homes. What are you waiting for? Get on board this money raking train by getting your own package now @ Brilliantlights Media Training Packages Shop[/b]
Re: Buhari Treating Our Members As Criminals –PDP by eliwa47(m): 8:14am On Jul 23, 2015
That is exactly what they are CRIMINAL!
Re: Buhari Treating Our Members As Criminals –PDP by Youngzedd(m): 8:14am On Jul 23, 2015
Weti una be before
Re: Buhari Treating Our Members As Criminals –PDP by loomer: 8:15am On Jul 23, 2015
Make I just dey laugh small small
Re: Buhari Treating Our Members As Criminals –PDP by afollayan: 8:15am On Jul 23, 2015
Abugab:
And they have never been saints.
Not to worry, when you get to power treat APC like criminals too.
For now those being treated have very doubtful records that needs to be straightened.
Stop the wailing

Tank u sir....
Re: Buhari Treating Our Members As Criminals –PDP by hinwazaka: 8:19am On Jul 23, 2015
socialmediaman:
Both parties have criminal members but I personally want the decimation of PDP as a party after what they did to this country especially under Jonathan. What baffles most about Jona and PDP is that rather than hide themselves in shame like OBJ and the rest before him, they hired bloggers and students all over Nigeria to be praise singing and fighting ordinary Nigerians, thereby destroying the principle of "shame and remorse after wrongdoing"

They have infected this country badly, criminals now have guts to challenge their accusers in public, they want to destroy this nation. I don't care if they're treated like a criminal organization, period!
if you believe that, then we may as well pack up shop and make Buhari the SUPREME LEADER
Re: Buhari Treating Our Members As Criminals –PDP by RealEstate36: 8:19am On Jul 23, 2015
Na wa! affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Buhari Treating Our Members As Criminals –PDP by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 23, 2015
Why won't he treat y'all moda4ckas as criminals? when y'all moda4ckas wasted 16 solid years of Nigerian's Tax Payers and Oil money.

The E-diot above me, Abeg carry ur 419 land matter go Property session before I vex report u.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Treating Our Members As Criminals –PDP by otedola1(m): 8:19am On Jul 23, 2015
APC vs PDP = Change
Re: Buhari Treating Our Members As Criminals –PDP by ellechrystal(f): 8:20am On Jul 23, 2015
TwentySeven:
Diezani - Criminal
Lamido - Criminal
Fayose - Criminal
Bode George - Criminal

And you're now complaining?

With Buhari, stealing equals corruption...so get with the program.

#ChangeIsHere
U should ve even said dat Tinubu, amaechi, saraki, Obj, Atiku n all of them r more saints than the disciples of Jesus.
Rubbish hypocrite

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Treating Our Members As Criminals –PDP by melvoy2k: 8:22am On Jul 23, 2015
NO CORRUPT PERSONS WILL ESCAPE JUSTICE UNDER PMB. JUST WATCH AND SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE NEXT 2 MONTHS. JONATHAN SAID STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION BUT PMB SAID STEALING & CORRUPTION ARE SIBLINGS. THEY ARE BROTHER AND SISTER. CAN'T U UNDERSTAND?
Re: Buhari Treating Our Members As Criminals –PDP by MrCounselor: 8:22am On Jul 23, 2015
Because most of you are criminals, especially those randomly looting during ds last admin. Sharing our common-wealth like tomorrow no dey.
Re: Buhari Treating Our Members As Criminals –PDP by 9jii(m): 8:22am On Jul 23, 2015
Emekamex:
APC=PDP->Same people different name
Politicians deceiving zombies since 1960
Copy cat grow your own brain.
Re: Buhari Treating Our Members As Criminals –PDP by ransomed: 8:23am On Jul 23, 2015
Your regime believed that stealing and looting of public treasury never amounted to corruption when in power. Another regime is treating stealing and looting as corruption and you are wailing. Must the party in power adopt your manifesto of massive looting with impunity? Mr. President, please, pursue, overtake and recover all!
Re: Buhari Treating Our Members As Criminals –PDP by omenka(m): 8:25am On Jul 23, 2015
To me the president isn't really doing enough. The poverty and destruction PDP has brought upon this country especially in the last 5years is enough to charge them with treason.

Buhari is being a gentleman treating them like mere criminals.
Re: Buhari Treating Our Members As Criminals –PDP by Emekamex(m): 8:26am On Jul 23, 2015
9jii:
Copy cat grow your own brain.
Mugu, have common sense.
Re: Buhari Treating Our Members As Criminals –PDP by tolexy007(m): 8:26am On Jul 23, 2015
TwentySeven:
Diezani - Criminal
Lamido - Criminal
Fayose - Criminal
Bode George - Criminal

#ChangeIsHere
And Amechi, Atiku, tinubu, Elrufai, Okorocha are all Saints and Angels....
Re: Buhari Treating Our Members As Criminals –PDP by bigerboy200: 8:29am On Jul 23, 2015
SHUT UP CHIEF WAILER....ARE THEY NOT CRIMINALS
Re: Buhari Treating Our Members As Criminals –PDP by horlus(m): 8:31am On Jul 23, 2015
With buhari stealing is corruption. If your hands are clean then fear not.
Re: Buhari Treating Our Members As Criminals –PDP by nochildsplay(m): 8:32am On Jul 23, 2015
If he's wrong then prove him wrong.
If he's right, you can't escape the consequencies of your misconducts

PDP under serious pressure as their yanch is about to be openned in the air, like a fowl. Wait till be opens the book of corruption to your turn
Re: Buhari Treating Our Members As Criminals –PDP by prof17(m): 8:38am On Jul 23, 2015
I don't know the yelstik for these kangarrow probe! APC should sart their probing from 1999
Re: Buhari Treating Our Members As Criminals –PDP by Burger01(m): 8:38am On Jul 23, 2015
Scream:
are they not criminals?
I wonder o smiley
Re: Buhari Treating Our Members As Criminals –PDP by Ryda(m): 8:39am On Jul 23, 2015
Are they not criminals? angry
Re: Buhari Treating Our Members As Criminals –PDP by Burger01(m): 8:39am On Jul 23, 2015
TwentySeven:
Diezani - Criminal
Lamido - Criminal
Fayose - Criminal
Bode George - Criminal

#ChangeIsHere
Your head dey there jare. Let the wailers keep wailing...we are used to them smiley
Re: Buhari Treating Our Members As Criminals –PDP by ruffDiamond: 8:39am On Jul 23, 2015
angry COS THAT'S WHAT Y'ALL REALLY ARE!!!!!!! PARTY OF LOOTER,PEN ROBBER ,THIEVES! ¡!!!!!¡¡!!!!!!!¡the ONE AND ORIGINAL ONE CHANCE PARTY!!!JONATHIEF tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Recession: How Can Nigeria Revive its Economy? / Police IG Apologises To Edwin Clark,orders the detention of four officers / I Never Faced N25 Billion Corruption Charge – Goje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.