Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,571 members, 7,958,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:05 PM

I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki (21815 Views)

Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande / Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) / Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki by Jesusloveyou: 9:41am On Jul 23, 2015
seankay:
Why is he telling us?
that he is also part of change

1 Like

Re: I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki by wordcat(m): 9:44am On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:
I don't know why some of our Southern leaders act foolish when in power. How can you sack Iwoye Azazi (your own kinsman and a respected officer) only to bring in someone that has history with coup d'tat and a proud apostle of Northern agenda since 2003. This is plain stupidity. We have Paul Dike (I so much love this man), Ogbemudia is also there, Musliu Smith, etc. If he wanted to go North why not bring Martin Luthar Agwai from Southern Kaduna? Jonathan sef sha...

Jonathan is not just clueless, he's also stvpid and silly at same time

3 Likes

Re: I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki by PPAngel(f): 9:45am On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:
I don't know why some of our Southern leaders act foolish when in power. How can you sack Iwoye Azazi (your own kinsman and a respected officer) only to bring in someone that has history with coup d'tat and a proud apostle of Northern agenda since 2003. This is plain stupidity. We have Paul Dike (I so much love this man), Ogbemudia is also there, Musliu Smith, etc. If he wanted to go North why not bring Martin Luthar Agwai from Southern Kaduna? Jonathan sef sha...

Dasuki's appointment was used to mend the fence with IBB.

Jonathan's major undoing is that he was too obsessed with appeasing old powers and playing unnecessary politics with the north than building his own power base. In so many ways he was naive and too compromising in not seeing that the north despised him.

This was Jonathan's major flaw. Now compare with Buhari who does not give a damn about federal character or the next elections.

You can't play fair with the north and expect them to reciprocate. This is what even Tinubu is getting to understand now.

1 Like

Re: I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki by Bimpe29: 9:46am On Jul 23, 2015
And so fucking what?
Re: I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 23, 2015
PPAngel:

Jonathan's major undoing is that he was too obsessed with appeasing old powers and playing unnecessary politics with the north than building his own power base. In so many ways he was naive and too compromising in not seeing that the north despised him.

This was Jonathan's major flaw. Now compare with Buhari who does not give a damn about federal character or the next elections.

You can't play fair with the north and expect them to reciprocate. This is what even Tinubu is getting to understand now.

You people just type gibberish and call it a comment.

What power base was Jonathan supposed to build? SE and SS? The very people who already clannishly support him? Politics is a game of number and when you make it an ethnic affair like y'all did the larger region will always win. Shame you're still going about it the wrong way.

2 Likes

Re: I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki by agurza(f): 9:58am On Jul 23, 2015
nochildsplay:
I believe you jare. Cos I wonder why most house owner entrust their house to them when they are out (thos doing gateman in Lag *no offense o***). Cos hardly will you see or hear in the news that an hausa man was caught in an act of robbing. #Except you know who#
Except chest beating IGBOS. Say it loud
Re: I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki by ahaz: 10:01am On Jul 23, 2015
Flets:
Hahahahahaha

Every northerner is first a Northerner before being a Nigerian.

Irrespective of their enlightenment and affiliations, their loyalty remains with their region.

We are fundamentally different people in terms of religion, culture, beliefs, traditions, language only forced together without a working formular.
exactly and if dasuki is an igbo man the yorubas will call him a bigot, an hausa man will become a prof of political science overnight ND he will lecture u on the doctrine of patriotism. Everything done by the hausas re always Normal to the yorubas, but they forget that today it's GEJ tomorrow it might be fasola
Re: I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki by BossTtdiamonds(m): 10:01am On Jul 23, 2015
omenka:
Watch how they turn against Dasuki whom they Wailed for just last week, accusing the president of wizardhunting his opponents, as though they are being remote controlled.

Watch out for names like Judas, betrayer, Boko Haram sponsor, idiiiot, fool, etc. cheesy

Edit:

BoooM!! I said it!!
Soon as I posted this comment, I looked up and saw the poster above me just post a comment with a single word' "betrayal" (never mind he meant to say "betrayer", but being the illiterates of most of the wailingwailers are, they don't know the difference between betrayal and betrayer. grin)

The Wailers are as predictable as a pig close to a pile of shiiit. cheesy

all we have to do now is wait for the Wailer-in-Chief.. To open another senseless thread about the event..

2 Likes

Re: I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki by nochildsplay(m): 10:04am On Jul 23, 2015
agurza:
. Hehehehhe. Abi now , before they pollute the thread with their BIA*** talk.
Re: I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki by nwaanambra1(m): 10:30am On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:
I don't know why some of our Southern leaders act foolish when in power. How can you sack Iwoye Azazi (your own kinsman and a respected officer) only to bring in someone that has history with coup d'tat and a proud apostle of Northern agenda since 2003. [size=18pt]This is plain stupidity[/size]. We have Paul Dike (I so much love this man), Ogbemudia is also there, Musliu Smith, etc. If he wanted to go North why not bring Martin Luthar Agwai from Southern Kaduna? [size=18pt]Jonathan sef sha...[/size]

ACTUALLY, BASED ON YOUR POSTS AND TOPICS, YOU HAVE ALSO PROVED BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT THAT YOU ARE AS CLUELESS AND DUMB AS JONA.DAFT! undecided

Show me your hero and mentor and i will tell you the kind of person u are! cheesy
Re: I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki by nwaanambra1(m): 10:32am On Jul 23, 2015
agurza:

[size=28pt]DUMB MOR.ON! [/size]angry
Re: I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki by Davvymavvy: 10:37am On Jul 23, 2015
PPAngel:

You can't play fair with the north and expect them to reciprocate.This is what even Tinubu is getting to understand now.

Word at the bolded
Re: I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki by vedaxcool(m): 10:47am On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:
Re: I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki by Fellonigerians: 11:35am On Jul 23, 2015
Buhari might not probe him publicly if Dasuki will elaborate on some of these facts... He should go after those around him that were involved in any bad deals...
Re: I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki by basadenet: 2:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
Nigerians aint seen nothing yet, expect act 1 scene 2 next. I pray that Dasuki goes to court to challenge his detention and harassment by DSS, then Nigerians should expect more revelations. APC ....Change......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Convention Victory: Rochas Okorocha Dances 'shaku-shaku' (VIDEO) / Pius Odubu: Profile, Biography Of The New NDDC Board Chairman / Fuel Stations In Port Harcourt On Strike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.