Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Is It Normal For The Husband To Visit The Soup Pot? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal For The Husband To Visit The Soup Pot? (1083 Views)

The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) / "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS / Ladies Can U Always Serve D Whole Of D Last N Only Meat In D Soup Pot 2 Ur Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal For The Husband To Visit The Soup Pot? by jonaifame22(m): 7:42am On Jul 23, 2015
I've been made to believe that the soup pot and kitchen is the woman's business,but I'm tempted to disagree,pls I need ur contribution so that when I get married I'll knw how to go about the soup pot,thank u and God bless.
Re: Is It Normal For The Husband To Visit The Soup Pot? by Johnnoah1st: 7:43am On Jul 23, 2015
Re: Is It Normal For The Husband To Visit The Soup Pot? by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 23, 2015
YES
Re: Is It Normal For The Husband To Visit The Soup Pot? by sentaljohn(m): 7:47am On Jul 23, 2015
yes na...once in a whyl......but not to dey count the number of chicken wey dey soup oo..coz na dere our Naija men dey f up
Re: Is It Normal For The Husband To Visit The Soup Pot? by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 23, 2015
which one be soup pot

u can't go in the kitchen to take soup, nt dat its a taboo, buh people see the kitchen only for ur wife, and its her duty to serve u.. unless she's sick, tired or gives u permission.
Re: Is It Normal For The Husband To Visit The Soup Pot? by Bellalistic(f): 7:55am On Jul 23, 2015
Don't Ever Try that,its solely her responsibility to do that,You must be very stingy for thinking&, asking this...... embarassed embarassed angry
Re: Is It Normal For The Husband To Visit The Soup Pot? by boboLIL(m): 7:57am On Jul 23, 2015
Its normal when ur wife or no assistance is around.... Not goin her pot is a respect.....
Re: Is It Normal For The Husband To Visit The Soup Pot? by jonaifame22(m): 8:05am On Jul 23, 2015
Bellalistic:
Don't Ever Try that,its solely her responsibility to do that,You must be very stingy for thinking&, asking this...... embarassed embarassed angry
must it always be about money,use ur brain

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For The Husband To Visit The Soup Pot? by Hollamydey(f): 8:09am On Jul 23, 2015
Re: Is It Normal For The Husband To Visit The Soup Pot? by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 23, 2015
wait ooo! wat if the woman travel will the kitchen serve the man food? see bros, d tin wey u no wan fit do na to no act stingy eh, bt learn how to cook o
Re: Is It Normal For The Husband To Visit The Soup Pot? by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 23, 2015
Who said? Who made it a taboo? undecided undecided undecided
EroticAngelina:
which one be soup pot

u can't go in the kitchen to take soup, nt dat its a taboo, buh people see the kitchen only for ur wife, and its her duty to serve u.. unless she's sick, tired or gives u permission.
Re: Is It Normal For The Husband To Visit The Soup Pot? by babyfaceafrica: 8:23am On Jul 23, 2015
Its normal...don't just overdo it
Re: Is It Normal For The Husband To Visit The Soup Pot? by kinglekan: 8:31am On Jul 23, 2015
So you would know how to go about the soup pot?
Na Pot of soup dey do u dis morning abi? undecided
Re: Is It Normal For The Husband To Visit The Soup Pot? by Omotayor123(f): 8:36am On Jul 23, 2015
For what Only an Economist or Ijebu husband will do dat.

Iranu.

Should only happen when the wife is sick or travelled. Or she personally asked you to. If not, then the husband is a snoop.
Re: Is It Normal For The Husband To Visit The Soup Pot? by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 23, 2015
It's not bad, but it shouldn't be a routine.
Re: Is It Normal For The Husband To Visit The Soup Pot? by Omotayor123(f): 8:38am On Jul 23, 2015
Freemanan:
YES
Chai see the boy wey I bin wan consider.... tongue
So you stingy die
Abeg make I run.
Re: Is It Normal For The Husband To Visit The Soup Pot? by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 23, 2015
Omotayor123:

Chai see the boy wey I bin wan consider.... tongue

So you stingy die

Abeg make I run.

Rotfl.... It is joor
Re: Is It Normal For The Husband To Visit The Soup Pot? by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 23, 2015
Lol Lekan don't you do that?
kinglekan:

So you would know how to go about the soup pot?

Na Pot of soup dey do u dis morning abi? undecided

Re: Is It Normal For The Husband To Visit The Soup Pot? by jonaifame22(m): 9:08am On Jul 23, 2015
[quote author=Sassybae post=36178904]Lol Lekan don't you do that?[/quote let him talk shit
Re: Is It Normal For The Husband To Visit The Soup Pot? by kinglekan: 9:50am On Jul 23, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol Lekan don't you do that?
Since when did the pot of soup become taboo grin grin
Re: Is It Normal For The Husband To Visit The Soup Pot? by teddybear007(f): 10:20am On Jul 23, 2015
I do not see any meaning from what u wrote up there. why do u wanna visit the soup pot?
Is for recreational purpose or for fun or for business?
Pls throw more light on ur opinion so that i can understand better to make my suggestion. Gracias
Re: Is It Normal For The Husband To Visit The Soup Pot? by endowednicky(f): 10:21am On Jul 23, 2015
Its not bad sha,

But its not proper!!!!
Re: Is It Normal For The Husband To Visit The Soup Pot? by Youngzedd(m): 10:35am On Jul 23, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Who said? Who made it a taboo? undecided undecided undecided

I wonder Oooo cool
Re: Is It Normal For The Husband To Visit The Soup Pot? by jonaifame22(m): 10:37am On Jul 23, 2015
teddybear007:
I do not see any meaning from what u wrote up there. why do u wanna visit the soup pot?
Pls throw more light on ur opinion so that i can understand better to make my suggestion. Gracias
if u can't see the meaning from wat I wrote as simple as the question it,and also understand it, then I guess every exam u've eva written was written for u by someone,and besides ur suggestion is no longer needed cos u've made it already,Gracias
Re: Is It Normal For The Husband To Visit The Soup Pot? by jonaifame22(m): 10:38am On Jul 23, 2015
teddybear007:
if u can't see the meaning from wat I wrote as simple as the question is,and also understand it, then I guess every exam u've eva written was written for u by someone,and besides ur suggestion is no longer needed cos u've made it already,Gracias
Re: Is It Normal For The Husband To Visit The Soup Pot? by maxiuc(m): 10:44am On Jul 23, 2015
undecided am nt convinced if my wife says I wouldn't visit her kitchen then I go build my own kitchen join I hav lived my life anchoring kitchen duties now that am a bachelor my kitchen is always in action my wife can't stop me from invading the kitchen infact she wil love me being a part tym visitor

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For The Husband To Visit The Soup Pot? by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 23, 2015
No mind her
Youngzedd:

I wonder Oooo cool
Re: Is It Normal For The Husband To Visit The Soup Pot? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 23, 2015
i will visit there as many times as possible unless am not hungry

which woman cooks more than i do!!
mitcheew!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For The Husband To Visit The Soup Pot? by teddybear007(f): 11:21am On Jul 23, 2015
jonaifame22:
if u can't see the meaning from wat I wrote as simple as the question is,and also understand it, then I guess every exam u've eva written was written for u by someone,and besides ur suggestion is no longer needed cos u've made it already,Gracias

Thank u for saving me stress, but u could ve at least answered my own question since u wrote all ur exams by urself.

Oops, then again i forgot u aint married, but until then i shall only keep my fingers crossed. Gracias.
Re: Is It Normal For The Husband To Visit The Soup Pot? by jonaifame22(m): 11:48am On Jul 23, 2015
teddybear007:

Thank u for saving me stress, but u could ve at least answered my own question since u wrote all ur exams by urself.

Oops, then again i forgot u aint married, but until then i shall only keep my fingers crossed. Gracias.
blah blah blah,*plugs in headphones to bb torch and listens to ellie goulding love me like you do mp3*

(1) (Reply)

What's This Girl Trying To Do? / How To Know If You Are In Love / i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.