Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,057 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Am Not Comfortable Having Kids In Nigeria - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am Not Comfortable Having Kids In Nigeria (3809 Views)

Married Couples: Are You Comfortable With Your Mother-In-Law Living With You? / What Becomes Of Kids In Orphanages When They Grow Up? / Married Couples: Would You Feel Comfortable Having Sex In Your Parents House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Not Comfortable Having Kids In Nigeria by Curiouscity(m): 2:47am On Jul 24, 2015
Onegai:
Please where are these "Moral Values" in Nigerian society, I'd like to see them?

Police Brutality?
Lack of Honesty and Decency amongst our youth to even attempt to write exams without cheating or coercing a lecturer?
Breakdown of every institution known to Man?
Accepted Violence and Rape against minors and genders?
Widespread corruption amongst the masses?
Moral decadence dresses up in finery and attending church every Sunday hypocritically?
Parenting skills reduced to verbally and physically assaulting your child?

I could go on...

How they show Africa as being a backward village with war and famine is how they show the western world wih crazy antics . Bad news sells and peoole don't want to hear "Mike bought a home and Judy graduated" on the news, they want to see "Joe shot up a school in a drive-by" same way "Africa is a country and they are constantly starving and fighting brutal wars or committing crime". I personally have met kinder and more honest people outside Nigeria. Heck, the average Nigerian person attempted to elbow and push my pregnancy out of the way because they were rushing to enter the cinema hall to watch FF7, meanwhile in the US, everyone courteously held doors open and enquired about my health (total strangers every time! ).

Abegl bone that Nigerian Values silliness...

Madam, while these maybe true in most places, the question is are these acts enacted by the state or these are individual behaviours based on greed and indiscipline? What we see as a good society in the western world is a contribution of individuals. How many of us are ready to do the right thing even when no one is watching.

I can boldly say most Nigerians living abroad take simple Nigerian rules for granted. On many occasions I have witnessed the unruly behaviours of Nigerians coming in from diaspora at our international airports. Example, Jan. 2014 at the Schiphol airport, Amsterdam, everyone lined up quietly to board the 6 hours flight to Lagos. As soon as we landed, and we exited the the plane, you could see the aggression, and indiscipline of same people who were 'saints' in diaspora. They cut corners, shunted the line and cursed the very air the breathed. I was not surprised, after all I have had similar experiences in my previous trips.

March 2015, I went to an academic conference in one of the cities in Texas state (US), and was invited to a neighbourhood populated by mostly Nigerians. What I saw that day made me believe that we are our problem. We are indiscipline personified and always looking for short-cuts.

I repeat, we must make efforts to fix what is wrong with us. Running to 'obodo onyibo' is just a way of covering the wound rather than treating it. I sometime wonder if we know the sacrifices these people made, to make their society what it is today.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Not Comfortable Having Kids In Nigeria by kinglekan: 7:09am On Jul 24, 2015
SAMBARRY:
that I forgot to laugh undecided
Ok
Re: Am Not Comfortable Having Kids In Nigeria by SAMBARRY: 8:10am On Jul 24, 2015
deniyor:

I was like you once but my eyes are open now.One thing I've learnt, the grass is always greener on the other side.
story for the gods undecided
Re: Am Not Comfortable Having Kids In Nigeria by SAMBARRY: 8:17am On Jul 24, 2015
Indeed. Tell me why the civil rights activist and those passionate about nigeria are either mocked or assassinated but the obvious political criminals are celebrated. Bode George, ibori comes to my mind, tinubu, alameigsha etc. They've looted this country dry but same nigerians tend to kiss their ass and celebrate them after giving them small 10 naira change compared to the billions they've amassed
Curiouscity:

Madam, while these maybe true in most places, the question is are these acts enacted by the state or these are individual behaviours based on greed and indiscipline? What we see as a good society in the western world is a contribution of individuals. How many of us are ready to do the right thing even when no one is watching.

I can boldly say most Nigerians living abroad take simple Nigerian rules for granted. On many occasions I have witnessed the unruly behaviours of Nigerians coming in from diaspora at our international airports. Example, Jan. 2014 at the Schiphol airport, Amsterdam, everyone lined up quietly to board the 6 hours flight to Lagos. As soon as we landed, and we exited the the plane, you could see the aggression, and indiscipline of same people who were 'saints' in diaspora. They cut corners, shunted the line and cursed the very air the breathed. I was not surprised, after all I have had similar experiences in my previous trips.

March 2015, I went to an academic conference in one of the cities in Texas state (US), and was invited to a neighbourhood populated by mostly Nigerians. What I saw that day made me believe that we are our problem. We are indiscipline personified and always looking for short-cuts.

I repeat, we must make efforts to fix what is wrong with us. Running to 'obodo onyibo' is just a way of covering the wound rather than treating it. I sometime wonder if we know the sacrifices these people made, to make their society what it is today.

Re: Am Not Comfortable Having Kids In Nigeria by adedayourt(m): 9:54am On Jul 24, 2015
youngalex:
With the level of Unemployment,Govt. Disregard for their citizens,Poor Infrastructure and a bleak future in the wake of dwindling oil prices I always imagine what my kids will pass thru when they grow,My friend's wife just gave birth in US and he encouraged me to do same when I marry cos the best gift you can give a child in today's Nigeria is "Dual Citizenship",Is this worth planning for?

i consider this a very personal opinion which ofcus a very good one. Kudos!!!

but giv dis a thought

if dual citizenship is the basis for succes in life or a life void of hardship den what does it mean d less priveledge is destined for doom. ama big fan of dat skul of tut dat says "giving ur kids d best out of d best" inasmuch as within ur mean.
Growing up am sure u must av ad one or more challenges within ur immediate family, av u eva fr ones considered it an option to duallize ur family membership as a contingency plan.

The best gift u can giv ur children in nigeria today is being the best father(in all ramification) dey can eva imagine.
Re: Am Not Comfortable Having Kids In Nigeria by deniyor: 10:29am On Jul 24, 2015
Curiouscity:

Exactly...this has been my experience with the US. Just go to black populated areas, you'll feel sad. We are our own problem.

2 Likes

Re: Am Not Comfortable Having Kids In Nigeria by cococandy(f): 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
Pls help me ask o.

If you talk they will say you see anything white as better.
When common Ghana is more organized than us. Are they white?

Our people don't like facing up to their problems.
Onegai:
Please where are these "Moral Values" in Nigerian society, I'd like to see them?

Police Brutality?
Lack of Honesty and Decency amongst our youth to even attempt to write exams without cheating or coercing a lecturer?
Breakdown of every institution known to Man?
Accepted Violence and Rape against minors and genders?
Widespread corruption amongst the masses?
Moral decadence dresses up in finery and attending church every Sunday hypocritically?
Parenting skills reduced to verbally and physically assaulting your child?

I could go on...

How they show Africa as being a backward village with war and famine is how they show the western world wih crazy antics . Bad news sells and peoole don't want to hear "Mike bought a home and Judy graduated" on the news, they want to see "Joe shot up a school in a drive-by" same way "Africa is a country and they are constantly starving and fighting brutal wars or committing crime". I personally have met kinder and more honest people outside Nigeria. Heck, the average Nigerian person attempted to elbow and push my pregnancy out of the way because they were rushing to enter the cinema hall to watch FF7, meanwhile in the US, everyone courteously held doors open and enquired about my health (total strangers every time! ).

Abegl bone that Nigerian Values silliness...

3 Likes

Re: Am Not Comfortable Having Kids In Nigeria by cococandy(f): 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
Curiouscity:
Nigerians and free 'food'!

People running to give birth in Western countries are the ones spoiling Nigeria. Once their kids have dual citizenship, the parents start destroying the institutions, and make a mess of the system, after all 'My kids can go back to 'obodo onyibo'. Can't we fix this country??

Sweep your compound, I sweep mine, our village will be clean!!

@bold, deep.

2 Likes

Re: Am Not Comfortable Having Kids In Nigeria by OXYGEN01: 4:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
cococandy:
Pls help me ask o.

If you talk they will say you see bathing white as better.
When common Ghana is more organized than us. Are they white?

Out people don't talk facing up to their problems.
And how on earth can a filthy pathetic useless terrorism infested zoo like nigeria be well organized than GHANA? You are stu.pid for making such comparison. Smelly shapeless idiot.
Re: Am Not Comfortable Having Kids In Nigeria by cococandy(f): 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
OXYGEN01:
And how on earth can a filthy pathetic useless terrorism infested zoo like nigeria be well organized than GHANA? You are stu.pid for making such comparison. Smelly shapeless idiot.
if I slap you now they will say I've started again.

You can't put your opinions across without being unduly stupid?
Rabid monkey.

4 Likes

Re: Am Not Comfortable Having Kids In Nigeria by OXYGEN01: 4:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
cococandy:
if I slap you now they will say I've started again.

You can't put your opinions across without being unduly stupid?
Rabid monkey.
What should we expect from a smelly shapeless ape conceived by a filthy LovePeddler mum and a dog?To make matters worse, you were even born in the most useless country on earth.
Re: Am Not Comfortable Having Kids In Nigeria by cococandy(f): 4:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
OXYGEN01:
I am a smelly shapeless ape who was conceived by a filthy LovePeddler mum and a dog?

No wonder. Figures wink

2 Likes

Re: Am Not Comfortable Having Kids In Nigeria by OXYGEN01: 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2015
cococandy:

No wonder. Figures wink
Kwasia Gyimiii.Wo maane ho fo s3 gutter mu.
Re: Am Not Comfortable Having Kids In Nigeria by cococandy(f): 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
OXYGEN01:
Kwasia Gyimiii.Wo maane ho fo s3 gutter mu.

Meaning "I was dropped on my head, hence my senselessness".

I see.

1 Like

Re: Am Not Comfortable Having Kids In Nigeria by OXYGEN01: 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
cococandy:

I see.
You even behave like a kid. You are a nigerian so its normal.Stupidity runs through the blood of every nigerian. No wonder you fools are killing each other day in and day out.Your stupidity is out of hand .SMELLY SHAPELESS idiot from a filthy useless zoo.EDIT IT OK.Fool!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Am Not Comfortable Having Kids In Nigeria by cococandy(f): 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
OXYGEN01:
I even behave like a kid. Stupidity runs through my blood. No wonder we fools are killing each other day in and day out.My stupidity is out of hand .I'm a SMELLY SHAPELESS idiot from a filthy useless zoo. Fool like me!!!!!!!!!
Re: Am Not Comfortable Having Kids In Nigeria by OXYGEN01: 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hahahahahaha I just looked at your pic.Are you acting Chinese movie? See forehead ooo......Hahahaha .No wonder you are a nigerian. smelly Ugly b.i.t..c.h
Re: Am Not Comfortable Having Kids In Nigeria by cococandy(f): 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
Are you tired of quoting me? grin
Re: Am Not Comfortable Having Kids In Nigeria by SAMBARRY: 5:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Am Not Comfortable Having Kids In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
I find it funny when disaporans talk smack. They have contributed nothing to the foreign development they so arrogantly brag about, and they have done nothing to develop their own home. You all are a bunch of status quo elements. You are only good enough for servicing. When the time for change comes nobody, whether abroad or at home, will look to you. Your presence/absence will not be felt.

Somebody talked about the difference in attitude of you same Nigerians across different time zones but the irony eludes you.

Another person came up with a cinema story in a state of about four cinemas to 15 million people and the stampede at a highly-anticipated movie premiere/recent movie showing is a shock?! grin. One wonders who is more responsible for the pregnancy, the parent or the public? grin.

To the OP: yes, dual citizenship for the child is a good plan, it's called insurance. However, you can go about your plan without trying to justify your disdain for Nigeria. Yes, it is a jungle out here but, we will find our way and get our act together. What I expected to see after your bitching OP was to highlight moves you have made to correct some of the problems in our society, have you made any? I would like to hear them and learn from this superior wisdom and way of life you attempt to portray. Tenk.

5 Likes

Re: Am Not Comfortable Having Kids In Nigeria by Onegai(f): 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
cococandy, ignore, ignore, ignore... the creature will go back to its abysse soon enough

So, true story: I used to volunteer at a children's home in Lagos . I told friends and co-workers and urged them to join me. Of course I got the usual "I feel you are doing this just to boast about how good you are and make yourself feel better than us". That was the reply to "please donate your time and goods to some children, we could teach and give them toys and food and reading materials! ". Same reaction to renovating a school in Mushin, organizing the renovation of children and maternity wards in LUTH, trying to raise funds to buy even 2nd laptops to give as a reward for kids who participated in a Lagos-state Science fair.

They cannot do it, but they will certainly talk down to your own efforts.

The same person challenging the OP and I, has probably never done anything to change his society. But like a typical Nigerian, he will mock and denigrate that which he cannot do. That movie, an Indian couple came with their toddler (maybe they had no-one to babysit), the crowd pushed her to the point she screamed in pain and even when the attendants tried to get the baby out of there, people refused to let them pass until some of us started shouting "she's a little girl, pls let her parents pass". But yeah, a highly anticipated movie is enough excuse to shove and push in impatience. grin

When I told a friend that this was what I usually got as a response, his reply was "the best way to fix Nigeria is a nuclear strike" cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Am Not Comfortable Having Kids In Nigeria by Curiouscity(m): 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
Timbuktou:
I find it funny when disaporans talk smack. They have contributed nothing to the foreign development they so arrogantly brag about, and they have done nothing to develop their own home. You all are a bunch of status quo elements. You are only good enough for servicing. When the time for change comes nobody, whether abroad or at home, will look to you. Your presence/absence will not be felt.

Somebody talked about the difference in attitude of you same Nigerians across different time zones but the irony eludes you.

Another person came up with a cinema story in a state of about four cinemas to 15 million people and the stampede at a highly-anticipated movie premiere/recent movie showing is a shock?! grin. One wonders who is more responsible for the pregnancy, the parent or the public? grin.

To the OP: yes, dual citizenship for the child is a good plan, it's called insurance. However, you can go about your plan without trying to justify your disdain for Nigeria. Yes, it is a jungle out here but, we will find our way and get our act together. What I expected to see after your bitching OP was to highlight moves you have made to correct some of the problems in our society, have you made any? I would like to hear them and learn from this superior wisdom and way of life you attempt to portray. Tenk.

No, they can not give you such plans or efforts on their part. I said in my first post here, that such people who run to give their wards dual citizen are the bane of our society. With their kids' future 'secured' in 'obodo onyibo' they mess up the common man, they want to be worship because they have travelled out and come back. Like anything in Nigeria, giving birth abroad is trending and is seen as a classy gesture. I wish they read the history to see how these places they are running to were built.

1 Like

Re: Am Not Comfortable Having Kids In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
cococandy:

I see.
I am beginning to like the way you get involved with family threads these few days. It would be understatement for me to say I am impressed. You are doing a great job. Can I call you mama? Please, give my regards to papa!

2 Likes

Re: Am Not Comfortable Having Kids In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
Cococandy,when did ur mouth become razor like this na?
grin kiss

U know here can make one kolomental if care is not taken.

Babyosisi deactivated?
Why?
I'm surprised.

Howdy sweet?

1 Like

Re: Am Not Comfortable Having Kids In Nigeria by cococandy(f): 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
The thing is anything you say might be taken as "oh because you abroad"

meanwhile you used to say the same thing when you were back home and no one thought it uppity.

But say the same when you're no longer at home and the heavens will fall because it must surely mean something else. The small mindedness of it all.

Lol @nuclear strike.
We do need reorientation as a whole. It will work.
I believe in reorientation. There was this governor. I think it was udenwa. Who started that program in imo state some time ago.
I was still in secondary school then and as senior prefect I used to take my reorientation club from school to school to teach other kids the message of change of attitude. To work, to school, society etc. as in the "catch us young" approach. That's what he wanted to do.

If continued, it may have worked because we saw changes then. Kids who start behaving better at a younger age will form the habits as adults and teach same to the next generation.
Since the adults are already messed up, targeting the kids would work.
Starting from schools all over the nation. A total overhaul.

You know as e be. Change of government. Change of priority. No continuity. And so that one died.
End of story.

Onegai:
cococandy, ignore, ignore, ignore... the creature will go back to its abysse soon enough

So, true story: I used to volunteer at a children's home in Lagos . I told friends and co-workers and urged them to join me. Of course I got the usual "I feel you are doing this just to boast about how good you are and make yourself feel better than us". That was the reply to "please donate your time and goods to some children, we could teach and give them toys and food and reading materials! ". Same reaction to renovating a school in Mushin, organizing the renovation of children and maternity wards in LUTH, trying to raise funds to buy even 2nd laptops to give as a reward for kids who participated in a Lagos-state Science fair.

They cannot do it, but they will certainly talk down to your own efforts.

The same person challenging the OP and I, has probably never done anything to change his society. But like a typical Nigerian, he will mock and denigrate that which he cannot do.

When I told a friend that this was what I usually got as a response, his reply was "the best way to fix Nigeria is a nuclear strike" ; D

1 Like

Re: Am Not Comfortable Having Kids In Nigeria by cococandy(f): 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
I'm fine smiley

Don't mind me o.
I don't know why folks here derive pleasure in provoking others.

I don't feel like ignoring these days. Maybe sometime soon.
moca:
Cococandy,when did ur mouth become razor like this na?
grin kiss

U know here can make one kolomental if care is not taken.

Babyosisi deactivated?
Why?
I'm surprised.

Howdy sweet?

1 Like

Re: Am Not Comfortable Having Kids In Nigeria by cococandy(f): 6:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
all4naija:

I am beginning to like the way you get involved with family threads these few days. It would be understatement for me to say I am impressed. You are doing a great job. Can I call you mama? Please, give my regards to papa!
wink

1 Like

Re: Am Not Comfortable Having Kids In Nigeria by lilmax(m): 6:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
jashar:
With the moral degradation and decadence emanating from obodo oyinbo, I can't imagine raising my children abroad. It would be harder work raised to the power infinity.

It's easier to train children here and instill moral values in them than abroad. In my own opinion though.

Namaste white people. cheesy
cool
Re: Am Not Comfortable Having Kids In Nigeria by Curiouscity(m): 6:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Indeed. Tell me why the civil rights activist and those passionate about nigeria are either mocked or assassinated but the obvious political criminals are celebrated. Bode George, ibori comes to my mind, tinubu, alameigsha etc. They've looted this country dry but same nigerians tend to kiss their ass and celebrate them after giving them small 10 naira change compared to the billions they've amassed

Because simple virtues like integrity, temperance, honour etc are lacking in our society. How did it start? Nigerians are very competitive and like comparison. as such, we want to look superior and important than the next person. We start lying to obtain favour or evade punishment when caught in a wrong act. We pay to get favour just to get ahead of others. That is how it started, now it is looking as if it is normal. I stated in my post you quoted that we are driven by greed. The question we should all ask ourselves is, have ever followed laid down rules? Do we encourage others to same. We think only politicians are celebrated for doing wrong. Check your immediate neighbourhood. The behaviours of the politicians are a reflection of our entire society!! After all, they are members of our families, villages and even our places of worship.

Summary: Nigeria is not what it should be. Running away will not fix it. We need to confront it, no matter how little the efforts.

1 Like

Re: Am Not Comfortable Having Kids In Nigeria by Onegai(f): 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
cococandy:
The thing is anything you say might be taken as "oh because you abroad"

meanwhile you used to say the same thing when you were back home and no one thought it uppity.

But say the same when you're no longer at home and the heavens will fall because it must surely mean something else. The small mindedness of it all.

Lol @nuclear strike.
We do need reorientation as a whole. It will work.
I believe in reorientation. There was this governor. I think it was udenwa. Who started that program in imo state some time ago.
I was still in secondary school then and as senior prefect I used to take my reorientation club from school to school to teach other kids the message of change of attitude. To work, to school, society etc. as in the "catch us young" approach. That's what he wanted to do.

If continued, it may have worked because we saw changes then. Kids who start behaving better at a younger age will form the habits as adults and teach same to the next generation.
Since the adults are already messed up, targeting the kids would work.
Starting from schools all over the nation. A total overhaul.

You know as e be. Change of government. Change of priority. No continuity. And so that one died.
End of story.

I actually live in Lagos (I relocated a few years back). It's the mentality I see here that baffles me. No-one is responsible, there is always an excuse or an easy way out and if you dare go against the norm, you must be "snobbish and uppity".

They would rather spend hours dancing in church and disturbing God than help their neighbour. Even Pastor Taiwo Odukoya said the same: Sudan has been fighting a bloody war for years, yet no Sudanese is in Nigeria as a refugee, it's so-called morally unstable and godless white people that are going there to save them.

I don't know if reorientation will work. I gave up all my charity projects because of the wahala but one good thing came out of it: my mother made her meeting people adopt a clinic in our village because of what she saw me doing.

Having your kids abroad is not a trendy thing, it's giving your child opportunities and giving yourself better healthcare. I have doctors in my family (who all schooled in nigeria) and not one has had his/her kids here. Or will you accept going into labour and needing oxygen, only to be told there's no oxygen (in a hospital! ) and btw please go and buy fuel for the hospital gen and pay for latex gloves before we treat you, all because of some misguided loyalty to some country?

When you are exhausting yourself trying to fix a society that blatantly refuses to change, you have to ask yourself if you shouldn't expend your energies in a better manner instead.

4 Likes

Re: Am Not Comfortable Having Kids In Nigeria by cococandy(f): 6:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hmm

Exhales

E go better. As we would say "God dey".

Onegai:

I actually live in Lagos (I relocated a few years back). It's the mentality I see here that baffles me. No-one is responsible, there is always an excuse or an easy way out and if you dare go against the norm, you must be "snobbish and uppity".

They would rather spend hours dancing in church and disturbing God than help their neighbour. Even Pastor Taiwo Odukoya said the same: Sudan has been fighting a bloody war for years, yet no Sudanese is in Nigeria as a refugee, it's so-called morally unstable and godless white people that are going there to save them.

I don't know if reorientation will work. I gave up all my charity projects because of the wahala but one good thing came out of it: my mother made her meeting people adopt a clinic in our village because of what she saw me doing.

Having your kids abroad is not a trendy thing, it's giving your child opportunities and giving yourself better healthcare. I have doctors in my family (who all schooled in nigeria) and not one has had his/her kids here. Or will you accept going into labour and needing oxygen, only to be told there's no oxygen (in a hospital! ) and btw please go and buy fuel for the hospital gen and pay for latex gloves before we treat you, all because of some misguided loyalty to some country?

When you are exhausting yourself trying to fix a society that blatantly refuses to change, you have to ask yourself if you shouldn't expend your energies in a better manner instead.

1 Like

Re: Am Not Comfortable Having Kids In Nigeria by Onegai(f): 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
Curiouscity:

Because simple virtues like integrity, temperance, honour etc are lacking in our society.

Summary: Nigeria is not what it should be. Running away will not fix it. We need to confront it, no matter how little the efforts.

Precisely. The basic principles are lacking in Nigerian society. No society is perfect but even the basics like Decency, Honesty and Integrity are missing.

At that children's home I volunteered at, I took toys and dolls and gave it to the matron for the kids. For all the months I went there weekly, I never saw any of my gifts with the kids (a co-worker cynically asked me "oh you don't know the matron and her nurses also have children? )

How are you going to fix the mentality that one shouldn't steal from children who already have nothing?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. / Am I Being Insensitive? / Wazobia OceanView Estate IbejuLekki Facing Express Sells@Just #2m Per Plot(Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.