Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

MFM Member Says Her Clothes Are Safer With Hausa Muslim Man Than The Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MFM Member Says Her Clothes Are Safer With Hausa Muslim Man Than The Church (859 Views)

Muslim Man Praying Before A Church Banner (Photo) / "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM / MFM Gives N91m To Members With First-Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MFM Member Says Her Clothes Are Safer With Hausa Muslim Man Than The Church by Orikinla(m): 8:42am On Jul 23, 2015
[size=18pt]Just this morning, I saw a female member of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries from Olasimbo Street, by Unilag 2nd gate, Onike, Yaba, Lagos with a Hausa Muslim security guard who told her not to hang her clothes on the clothes line in his premises. And she pleaded with him to allow her, because she could not hang them on the clothes lines in her church where she said they would be stolen.
This shocking statement by a Christian woman of one of the most popular pentecostal churches in Nigeria is enough to discredit the church and Christianity in the eyes of this Hausa Muslim.

If a Christian woman says her property is no longer safe in her church, and prefers to leave it in the care of a Hausa Muslim man, then things have fallen apart in her Christian ministry.
How can she now convince this Muslim to believe in Jesus Christ and join her to fellowship and worship in her church?

I have also seen other Christian women leaving their MFM church toilet to come to the premises of this Hausa Muslim security guard to urinate in the open drainage near his sentry post.
And like all Hausa Muslim guards do in Lagos, he has turned his sentry post into a petty supermarket and 99.99% of his customers are these Christian women who are so familiar with him that they now prefer to leave their church toilet to come out and urinate in the open drainage behind his sentry post.
The fact that they prefer urinating in the open drainage in broad daylight in the premises of this Hausa Muslim shows that they cannot use the toilets in their church.
Something has definitely gone wrong with their faith in their church and the fact is they no longer have a sense of belong in their church.

◄ 1 Corinthians 13 ►
New International Version

1If I speak in the tonguesa of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,b but do not have love, I gain nothing.

4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Jesus Reinstates Peter

15When they had finished eating, Jesus said to Simon Peter, “Simon son of John, do you love me more than these?”

“Yes, Lord,” he said, “you know that I love you.”

Jesus said, “Feed my lambs.”

16Again Jesus said, “Simon son of John, do you love me?”

He answered, “Yes, Lord, you know that I love you.”

Jesus said, “Take care of my sheep.”

17The third time he said to him, “Simon son of John, do you love me?”

Peter was hurt because Jesus asked him the third time, “Do you love me?” He said, “Lord, you know all things; you know that I love you.”

Jesus said, “Feed my sheep. 18Very truly I tell you, when you were younger you dressed yourself and went where you wanted; but when you are old you will stretch out your hands, and someone else will dress you and lead you where you do not want to go.” 19Jesus said this to indicate the kind of death by which Peter would glorify God. Then he said to him, “Follow me!”
◄ John 21 ►

The MFM should put their church in order.[/size]
Re: MFM Member Says Her Clothes Are Safer With Hausa Muslim Man Than The Church by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 23, 2015
Who give a damn what iiiddiotts say thisdays.........!

@op, go and take ur breakfast.
Re: MFM Member Says Her Clothes Are Safer With Hausa Muslim Man Than The Church by DTOBS(m): 8:48am On Jul 23, 2015
Issorait
Re: MFM Member Says Her Clothes Are Safer With Hausa Muslim Man Than The Church by onyibajoe(m): 8:51am On Jul 23, 2015
Satan goes to church also. Keep your phone carelessly when you go to own church and you would be advised accordingly.
Re: MFM Member Says Her Clothes Are Safer With Hausa Muslim Man Than The Church by boboLIL(m): 8:53am On Jul 23, 2015
Dis one na news?
Re: MFM Member Says Her Clothes Are Safer With Hausa Muslim Man Than The Church by Orikinla(m): 9:06am On Jul 23, 2015
basbone:
Who give a damn what iiiddiotts say thisdays.........!

@op, go and take ur breakfast.

My breakfast is waiting for me on the table and I pray that God gives you yours. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Don't Wait For Stones, Act Now. / Note From Night Of Bliss South Africa / EVOLUTION THEORY IS NOT SCIENCE BUT STUPIDITY, HERE'S WHY--ELCOUNT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.