Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki (8724 Views)

Reps Move To Limit Time For Appointing Ministers, Commissioners / Before You Criticise Buhari For Appointing An 84-Year-Old Durojaiye / Fayose Lauds Buhari For Appointing Olonishakin Chief Of Defence Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2015
If that is how you APC e-thugs interpret the comment then I allow you to your folly. I understand that some of you (APC e-Thugs) have been looking for ways to get at me but shamefully, you decided on this. I believe the comment is very clear for any rational mind.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by Beremx(f): 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
bobbiekrantz:
[s] Bunch of schizophrenic demented Gloating liars(APC)

This is what you get For granting some Bemused nonentities freedom in The internet

They Derive pleasure when they antagonize GEJ....but the most interesting part is that he doesn't give a damn!!!

y0ur "holy" President remains a disappointment to common sense.

A "general" with a vague approach to governance

A "Messiah" Clothed with confusion....

You brainwashed nitwits should go and get a life because antagonising GEJ while you leave your Economy in the hands of Your illiterate and confused President is enough to make you(Gloating liars) to comply with the instruction of making use of the lagoon!!! [/s]

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:39pm On Jul 23, 2015
Imagine him calling for Ogbemudia to have been made NSA. Hmmm the same Ogbemudia that Muritala Muhammed dismissed on the ground of corruption?

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by libertyfather(m): 12:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
vecman22:

Lol grin grin grin grin grin i dey tell you..

Dat mogidi guy,I doubt if dey pay dat one sef,cos dat one always sound hungry from d way he type grin grin

ROTFL grin grin grin grin Ayaf laff tire, thunder fire TANoids

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by Beremx(f): 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
Goodmorning all, I woke up this morning to read an article
where the DSS attempted to justify their siege on the
residence of Sambo Dasuki and tagged it "criminating
evidence" https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-found-
incriminating-evidence-dasukis-residence-says-sss
The DSS even went on to say that before embarking on the
exercise, they had “credible intelligence linking Dasuki
with alleged plans to commit treasonable felony against the
Nigerian State.”
Let us take a look at their "incriminating evidence"
1. Sambo Dasuki Had Army Guards
Gentlemen, please recall that SAMBO retired from the
Army as a Colonel, and therefore not entitled to have
military guards, if not for the fact he was NSA. Even as NSA,
such guards should have been withdrawn after his removal
as NSA since he would not have been entitled.
Now does this make sense? As NSA, Sambo Dasuki was
assigned military guards by the Defence Headquarters and
not by himself. It is the duty of the Defence Headquarter to
order for the withdrawal of the guard IF they insist that
Sambo Dasuki is not entitled to maintain such guards as
exNSA. In fact, this doesn't stand as "incriminating
evidence".
2. Seven "High Calibre" Rifles Recovered
The search was thoroughly conducted, and several items
recovered, among which were some incriminating items.
These include seven (7) high caliber rifles, (high assault
weapons), several magazines and military related gears.
Dasuki Sambo was NSA for the periods 2012 and July 2015.
His position as NSA makes him "enemy" to some people.
Having Seven rifles with him for his personal protection is
not out of place. Is it not silly to reason that a man who
plans to topple the State will only have just Seven (7) rifles?
It was even clear that the DSS have no idea whether the
rifles were licensed to him or given to him by the
appropriate authorities. How does this appear
incriminating?
3. 12 Cars Recovered
The team also recovered twelve (12) new vehicles, out of
which five (5) were bullet proofs. These vehicles which are
all exotic vehicles were retrieved from SAMBO’s residence
having failed to produce evidence of ownership. For
instance, what could he be doing with five (5) bullet proof
cars as a retired NSA?. These cars which from all available
evidence were purchased with tax payers money, were
being kept for possible sinister enterprise.
The DSS found 12 cars of which 5 are bullet proof. So how
does this translate to planned treason? Sambo was the NSA
for more than three years, he was retired on Tuesday with
"immediate effect". Do they expect him (Sambo) to return
everything on Wednesday when his retirement was
impromptu? This is a common sense question. The proper
thing for the DSS to do is to write him to return all State
properties at his disposal. This is because he will need time
(at least 4-7 days) to audit properties with him, know which
is personal and which belongs to the State and then submit
handover note along with the properties. Why will the case
of Sambo Dasuki be different? He was fired on Tuesday, the
DSS got Search warrant on Wednesday, and accused/
searched him on Thursday. Beside, that he even admitted
that the Cars were properties of the State shows that he
wasn't bent on personalising State properties and he never
used State's resources to buy properties for himself.
Please also note the phrase "possible sinister enterprise" in
the emboldened statement. Isn't that a pointer that the DSS
never had any "crdible intelligence" in the first instance-
contrary to their earlier claim?
The DSS and the Buhari government should tell Nigerians
the truth and stop the deliberate deceit. I urge Sambo
Dasuki to seek redress in the court of law.
....and see how he went on shamelessly defending Dasuki like he knew him from Adam.

What a shame!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by bettercreature(m): 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
Barcanista is only fighting for his pocket,dont take him serious

6 Likes

Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by jaybee3(m): 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
Beremx:
....and see how he went on shamelessly defending Dasuki like he knew him from Adam.

What a shame!!

Classic pendulum....Forever swinging side to side

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by ambac2bust: 1:03pm On Jul 23, 2015
Biafrans let's meet www..com/forum
Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by MizMyColi(f): 1:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
bobbiekrantz:
Bunch of schizophrenic demented Gloating liars(APC)

This is what you get For granting some Bemused nonentities freedom in The internet

They Derive pleasure when they antagonize GEJ....but the most interesting part is that he doesn't give a damn!!!

y0ur "holy" President remains a disappointment to common sense.

A "general" with a vague approach to governance

A "Messiah" Clothed with confusion....

You brainwashed nitwits should go and get a life because antagonising GEJ while you leave your Economy in the hands of Your illiterate and confused President is enough to make you(Gloating liars) to comply with the instruction of making use of the lagoon!!!

embarassedembarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by dekdek: 1:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
Beremx:

What a shame!!

The protection seeker is really unstable.

6 Likes

Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by Rilwayne001: 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
vecman22:

Lol grin grin grin grin grin i dey tell you..

Dat mogidi guy,I doubt if dey pay dat one sef,cos dat one always sound hungry from d way he type grin grin

Mongidi is a hungry nitwit, always displaying how pathetic his life has been.

Firefir on the other hand is just another clueless yo-yo like jonathan..

Bottom line, Nairaland PDP TANoid is an assemblage of hungry cretins, and thats how its going to be for decades.

7 Likes

Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by vedaxcool(m): 1:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:
[s]If that is how you APC e-thugs interpret the comment then I allow you to your folly. I understand that some of you (APC e-Thugs) have been looking for ways to get at me but shamefully, you decided on this. I believe the comment is very clear for any rational mind.[/s]

e-protection seeker, the statements are very clear for all to see you as the slimy scum that you really are.

9 Likes

Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by bobbiekrantz: 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by Themonster: 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
Beremx:
Lol

angry
Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by Themonster: 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
MyMouth:
Bacanistar the chief wailer aka biggest clown!

Thunder scatter your mama head there
Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by Themonster: 1:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
Obiagelli:
one day Barcanista will shout hala Madrid on this forum.

shatap
Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by Themonster: 1:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
Beanscake:

Leave Nairaland. Get an education. Likes no dey form shit for belle.

He's more educated than your Hopless father

ode
Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by MizMyColi(f): 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by Themonster: 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
PassingShot:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nkita lifolugi nsi

otu nne i
Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by Themonster: 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
socialmediaman:
Hilarious! Please let the guy be o, this hustle for naija no easy.

Otu nne i hustle grin
Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by Themonster: 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
vedaxcool:

And he leaves them hungry without any pittance.

Ikpu nne i hungry grin
Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by Themonster: 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
Beremx:
vedaxcool, make sure the screenshot of that comment is saved. It will be used for future references. The shameless protection seeker is good at deleting his comments when used to counter his posts.

Abeg I no fit laff joor! grin grin

shatap angry
Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by Themonster: 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:

He acknowledged the bolded part in his signature when he said: " Nairaland my E-constituency". Man indeed must chop, but he is doing it by deceiving his gullible paymaster and his dumb followers on nairaland.

but he's better than your Hopless bastard father that begs for benevolent free rice and donations

Hopless bastard vagabond
Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by Themonster: 1:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
vecman22:

That is why sensible people dnt give a f...abt him..

His followers are all children of hate and you and i know dem..

He's more sensible than your useless family

Otu nne i grin
Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by Themonster: 1:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
vedaxcool:

It has been backed up as we speak. grin

jobless bastard
Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by Beremx(f): 2:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
Themonster:

shatap angry
bloodykiller,stop disturbing my mentions you hear me?

1 Like

Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by Themonster: 2:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
BB013:
Hahaha
Mizmycoli come nd see ur _____
Moigidi, temitemi showurcertificate, moheat, whynotdtruth nd co
Oya food don don

get busy with your gworo selling instead of ranting like a castrated goat

otu nne i
Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by Themonster: 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
Dannyset:
Wailing Champion! That guy wails more than Metuh in case u don't know.

Thunder strike your father dead there
Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by Themonster: 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
Beremx:
and whyntthetruth is barcanista's chief of defense staff. The nitwit is always present to attack anyone who attacks the protection seeker. I hope the protection seeker pays him because he's doing a good job defending his master. grin grin

Hahahahahaha!!!

mugu
Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by Themonster: 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
Beremx:
and whyntthetruth is barcanista's chief of defense staff. The nitwit is always present to attack anyone who attacks the protection seeker. I hope the protection seeker pays him because he's doing a good job defending his master. grin grin

Hahahahahaha!!!
mugu
Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by Themonster: 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
Beremx:
bloodykiller,stop disturbing my mentions you hear me?

stop attacking barcanista
Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by hardbody: 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2015
Beremx:
good! it must be backed up incase of incasity! grin

Nothing do you!

I usually wonder what you all have to share or benefit by being die-hards to any politician. My point is, i never liked Buhari, i had my reasons, I have also not been a fan of Goodluck and I have my reasons. Any of them that messes up, i castigate without any fear of not being loyal. So my question is, when a PMB is the ultimate man for you and he makes a mistake, will blind followership allow you to castgate him? Ditto Goodluck Jonathan.

For me, i will rather remain a social critique, abuse who is not performing and acknowledge whoever is doing it right.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Verdict By Olusegun Adeniyi Is Back: Days Of The Cabal 1 / Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat / Nigeria Is 3rd In Most Dangerous Waters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.