Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki (8726 Views)

Reps Move To Limit Time For Appointing Ministers, Commissioners / Before You Criticise Buhari For Appointing An 84-Year-Old Durojaiye / Fayose Lauds Buhari For Appointing Olonishakin Chief Of Defence Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by Themonster: 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2015
Beremx:
bloodykiller,stop disturbing my mentions you hear me?
stop attacking barcanista

1 Like

Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by EdCure: 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2015
vecman22:
Lol grin grin grin grin grin i dey tell you..
Dat mogidi guy,I doubt if dey pay dat one sef,cos dat one always sound hungry from d way he type grin grin
He sees to it that his master's thread keep trending, even when ignored.

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by Beanscake: 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
Themonster:

He's more educated than your Hopless father

ode
Another sorry kid whose mother breastfed their family goat while his father molested him. Being noticed won't solve your personal issues. Get help off Nairaland. Candid advice.

6 Likes

Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by vecman22(m): 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
Themonster:

He's more sensible than your useless family

Otu nne i grin

Thunder scatter your family, son of a dog you call your mother..

Ikpu nne i ebea

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by Themonster: 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
vedaxcool:

Brother that guy seems ravaged by hunger to the level of insanity.

more well fed than your Hopless mother
Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:
If that is how you APC e-thugs interpret the comment then I allow you to your folly. I understand that some of you (APC e-Thugs) have been looking for ways to get at me but shamefully, you decided on this. I believe the comment is very clear for any rational mind.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by Themonster: 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
vecman22:

Thunder scatter your family, son of a dog you call your mother..

Ikpu nne i ebea

Thunder kill your mother there

Useless nonentity
Hopless bastard son of a rabid dog And a harlot mother
Otu nne i ebea
Tinka tigbuo nna i
Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by vecman22(m): 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
vedaxcool:

Brother that guy seems ravaged by hunger to the level of insanity.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by Themonster: 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
Beanscake:

Another sorry kid whose mother breastfed their family goat while his father molested him. Being noticed won't solve your personal issues. Get help off Nairaland. Candid advice.

nope your mother forks dogs isn't it so technically you're a product of dog's sperm isn't it?

ezi ofia
Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by Themonster: 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
Beremx:

shatap angry
Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by Themonster: 2:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
libertyfather:

ROTFL grin grin grin grin Ayaf laff tire, thunder fire TANoids

ala fejuo nne i anya ebea
Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by crystalzoe: 2:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
@ barcanista, I was really hoping u wld ignore them. anyone with half a brain understands d context of Dat write up. see as them gather dis thread like vultures feasting on meat! ignore them abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by engineerboat(m): 2:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
vedaxcool:
grin cheesy wink smiley

In an increasing show of disenchantment with checkered regime of Jonathan, leader of wailers association and taniods on nairaland, oga barcanista labelled Jonathan and most southern leaders foolish for appointing a northerner of dasuki brand as NSA. The show of shame to his master came on the heels of the revelations by a Dasuki blogger that the ex NSA beged yada yada yada . this not only pained the chief of wailers but revealed the extreme cluelessness of the Jonathan regime. This recent outburst once again support the narrative that Jonathan regime was an unmitigated disaster for Nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/2471345/begged-tinubu-akande-make-buhari/1

Is this the report of PMB rest visist to Blair House,
typical CHANGErians with their lies and propanganda, you discover that your Falso comparism with Obama nomination is fake, Wind don blow, we don see fowl yanch.

Now resulting to personal attack on @Barcanista, i pity for CHANGErians NIGERIANS are tire of you fake change
Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by Dannyset(m): 2:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
Themonster:

Thunder strike your father dead there

Hehehehehe! wetin concern u with me and Barcanista na. I haven't say much to deserve this na. Take am easy ooo! Wait, is dis Barcanista?
Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by Themonster: 2:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
Beremx:
....and see how he went on shamelessly defending Dasuki like he knew him from Adam.

What a shame!!
eze ule
Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by Themonster: 2:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
bettercreature:
Barcanista is only fighting for his pocket,dont take him serious

but better than the wheel barrow Potter you call father

vagabond
Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by vecman22(m): 2:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
Themonster:

Thunder kill your mother there

Useless nonentity
Hopless bastard son of a rabid dog And a harlot mother
Otu nne i ebea
Tinka tigbuo nna i

Lol grin grin grin someone is already crying grin grin

Keke tigbuo nne i grin grin
Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by Themonster: 2:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
dekdek:

The protection seeker is really unstable.

Better than your useless generation all together

Hopless vulture
Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by vedaxcool(m): 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
engineerboat:

Is this the report of PMB rest visist to Blair House,
typical CHANGErians with their lies and propanganda, you discover that your Falso comparism with Obama nomination is fake, Wind don blow, we don see fowl yanch.

Now resulting to personal attack on @Barcanista, i pity for CHANGErians NIGERIANS are tire of you fake change

Please bros I didn't insult him or personally attack him. I simply posted his comments which showed he does not believe in Goodluck he so pretentiously praise.
Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by vecman22(m): 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
Themonster:

but better than the wheel barrow Potter you call father

vagabond

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Is bacamumu your father?? Why are you this pained??

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by Beremx(f): 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
Themonster:
stop attacking barcanista
ok
Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by Themonster: 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Mongidi is a hungry nitwit, always displaying how pathetic his life has been.

Firefir on the other hand is just another clueless yo-yo like jonathan..

Bottom line, Nairaland PDP TANoid is an assemblage of hungry cretins, and thats how its going to be for decades.

His dog is well fed than your Hopless dirty smelly harlot mother who forks kai kai drinkers just for 50 bucks
anumanu
Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by engineerboat(m): 2:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:
If that is how you APC e-thugs interpret the comment then I allow you to your folly. I understand that some of you (APC e-Thugs) have been looking for ways to get at me but shamefully, you decided on this. I believe the comment is very clear for any rational mind.

@Comrade Barcanista abeg leave this people alone, see as them rush here to comment on false. They their lies have been busted for real, now result to personal attack.

CHANGErians giving us Blair house report. Haaaaahahaahhahaa, now they realise why GEJ ignore USA.

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by Themonster: 2:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
vecman22:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Is bacamumu your father?? Why are you this pained??

Nope barcanista is your family demigod that's why you created a thread about him just to serve him according to your Hopless family culture.

product of dog's sperm like you

1 Like

Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by Themonster: 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
Beremx:
ok

good girl lady kiss
Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by vecman22(m): 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
EdCure:

He sees to it that his master's thread keep trending, even when ignored.

Mogidi is jst a hungry fellow who is looking for peanut from barcanista d spin doctor

1 Like

Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by Themonster: 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
vecman22:

Lol grin grin grin someone is already crying grin grin

Keke tigbuo nne i grin grin

Nkita lifolu nne i nsi

ala gbagbuo nna i

Ikpu nne i grin
Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by Themonster: 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
Dannyset:

Hehehehehe! wetin concern u with me and Barcanista na. I haven't say much to deserve this na. Take am easy ooo! Wait, is dis Barcanista?

Nope it's bloodykiller angry

1 Like

Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by Themonster: 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
vecman22:

Mogidi is jst a hungry fellow who is looking for peanut from barcanista d spin doctor

Mogidi can fork your mother's asss free of charge grin

1 Like

Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by BB013(m): 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
Themonster:

get busy with your gworo selling instead of ranting like a castrated goat

otu nne i

U just had to acknowledge it name
Keep wailing bro d sky is ur limit
Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by vecman22(m): 2:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
Themonster:

product of dog's sperm like you

Copy copy tongue tongue tongue

Olodo rabata oyoyo oyoyo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by crystalzoe: 2:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
vedaxcool:

Please bros I didn't insult him or personally attack him. I simply posted his comments which showed he does not believe in Goodluck he so pretentiously praise.
believing in someone does not include being blind to his faults! Dat barcanista disagreed with Gej's choice does not make him unstable it shows Dat he understands Dat Gej is also human and make mistakes and its his opinion! I don't know y u guys attack him for airing his opinion.

@ berem u don't act really intelligent all u do is insult and degrade pple with contrary views. its a little childish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We’ll Return Nigeria To Good Old Days Of Accountability – Buhari / FG Not Sending Troops To Gambia - Nigeria Army / Boko Haram Not Totally Defeated – Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.