Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,002 members, 7,852,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:41 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (935702 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by femmoy(m): 10:16am On Jul 30, 2017
[quote author=Bobbyunitedfc post=58952504]

LOL see fight o... Y not ask him calmly na, u sound as if u dey beef am before.....

And yes it's possible, I came in on Sunday started work on Monday... Y... Simple answer employment visa... [/quotequote]

He's not beefing him,we are all here to learn and I think there's no big deal in sharing ur experience for us all to learn. Only Teeboy shared his,u posted us and up till now u haven't shared urs. Its unfair in case u don't know.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by femmoy(m): 10:27am On Jul 30, 2017
europe4sure:

my story doesn't matter like what you need to survive in u.a.e bcoz what work for me might not work for you
but what you need is the necessary information to survive as a new comer
but my story is on the way

Sure ur story doesn't matter because u are different from the next,even ur twin brother (if u have one),but regardless of ur busy schedule just try n find time to share ur success story so we can all pick one or two things from there.
Thank u sir

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 10:36am On Jul 30, 2017
Wandeayo:
Good day guys, lets be realistic, I wont advice anyone to come to UAE with the mindset of buying a job. first, Lets zero our mind in searching for jobs by our self , then the other options may follow if the first option didn't work.
I will love to share my own experience, I came UAE with a tourist visa a year ago, hoping to secure a safety officer's job all because of the Nebosh IGC certificate that I had with few years of experience in Nigeria.
I was disappointed when I got here to realized that the certificate is just like a pure water, in which 500 applicants will apply for 1 HSE officer's position, so I decided to go for other jobs after wasting 1month to search for HSE officer's job.
I started applying for job in multinational firms, at the end of the day, I got a job in the warehouse of a retail franchise company. I started making contacts with Africans HSE professionals in order for them to guild me concerning the competitive HSE career.
I was being told to go for more certifications that new entry HSE professionals doesn't have, I had to take risk by sacrificing my 3months salary for 3 HSE audit courses, I got 2 HSE job offers within the period I finished the 3 courses.
To cut the story short, we can all make it if we believe, no matter how competitive the job market is.
like I said two types of people come to u. a. e those willing to wait even at the risk of their tourist visa expiring and going back home while some can't risk it knowing that going back empty handed is not an option
I will prefer I contact and pay agent for job within two to three days I entered than pay for accomodation and start walking around in Dubai sun looking for walk in interview

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Phenmeson(m): 11:30am On Jul 30, 2017
justi4jesu:

Your brother has been in Ajman for close to 2 years and doesn't know how to renew his visa and you are the one to give him info from Nigeria, Okay

So that means he has not been interacting with people in and out of his work environment.

He should just search for a new job that's the way to renew his visa.

I know alot of people travelling frm Nig to UAE in employment visa but am surprised why renewing is visa there is hard.He said they work 12hrs daily for 6days,their Company is far from the main city. I just want him to renew is visa while in UAE b4 it expires because it is more easier for those already in UAE than those coming from oversea. I appreciate if any once can drop an Agent eho can help him out. Tanx
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ajakayekoke(m): 11:33am On Jul 30, 2017
europe4sure:

like I said two types of people come to u. a. e those willing to wait even at the risk of their tourist visa expiring and going back home while some can't risk it knowing that going back empty handed is not an option
I will prefer I contact and pay agent for job within two to three days I entered than pay for accomodation and start walking around in Dubai sun looking for walk in interview

Bro,You followed the right link.2of my friends payed for job too,they were duped..

Secondly SIR I heard,900-1000ead,a month is a small amount compared to,the money you should be getting.those people you payed to,are dividing ur salary,taking some..
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by sirchex112: 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
i hail all the big boss in the house.....
pls help me confirm this entry permit-long term visit single entry-tourist visa
First Name: Oluwaseyi
date of birth: 23/11/1984
passport number: A05584962
place of birth: lagos
place of issue: Al Sharjah
entry permit number: 301/2017/77/0308959
issue date: 12/07/2017
u.i.d number: 54392184
urgent response will highly be appreciated.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by femiratess(m): 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
Phenmeson:

Congrats Europe4sure.soon people back home go dey say make you source thrm with 500k.The benefits of abroad is just the social amenities. The working hours is different from Nig.most Employers even provide free accommodation unlike Europe where you 40% of yor salary on monthly rents

and how about freedom of life.
your passport stays with you
you decide when to work and where
you decide your vacations

my friend park well abeg.

dont just post if you dont have valid informations.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by femiratess(m): 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:

This country is blessed with free WiFi, almost every bus stops, local offices na free WiFi, and to them it's nothing but to us Africans it's gold...

LOL, when u have basic amenities of life what else do u need?

SMH

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ajakayekoke(m): 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
Make una help us answer questions na beg I dey...
It seems dubai pple,no like 2dey answer questions directly,Y naaa?na d 3rd time wey I go dey ask dis same qstn be dis.
What salary range should someone be expecting,@most/@least...
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by damlawrence101: 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
I beg if u come dis uae n survive it Nigeria ARMY training na moi moi
femiratess:

SMH
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
[quote author=femmoy post=58971344][/quote]

Bros which experience u want make I share again na....
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 4:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
femiratess:

SMH
Boss y u dey shake head to all posts, no let the head fall sir
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ajakayekoke(m): 4:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
make una help us naaaaa....

How much is an average dubai salary,what range/scale....A guy paid to get a job,he said he's gonna be taking home 900-1000aed,and I guess getting the job,yourself is more advisable,simply because the pay is more than that.So the question is,how much @most/@least?thanks

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Phenmeson(m): 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
femiratess:

and how about freedom of life.
your passport stays with you
you decide when to work and where
you decide your vacations

my friend park well abeg.

dont just post if you dont have valid informations.

Femirates beta warn yourself b4 i call Evans to come discipline you. Which facts your namesake no get.
I beg how many Employer dey give house for Europe.
Na only freedom of human right's we dey enjoy.
Even b4 they pay me,Govt don comot their tax.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Phenmeson(m): 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ajakayekoke:
make una help us naaaaa....

How much is an average dubai salary,what range/scale....A guy paid to get a job,he said he's gonna be taking home 900-1000aed,and I guess getting the job,yourself is more advisable,simply because the pay is more than that.So the question is,how much @most/@least?thanks

I get person wey on their Contract their salary na 1000aed but their Employer ends up paying 850aed for them. The job is warehouse job of 12hrs shift of 6days.
I met 2chikala were i live.They work with Airline's in Dubai & earn 4000aed.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Stormyweather(m): 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hello house, great work you guys are doing.
I have some questions tho.
I'm a graduate of English studies just about to finish my nysc, I have a HRM certificate and CRM certificate. What are my chances of securing a job in UAE before leaving Nigeria? I also have little work experience not up to two years.
How much does an agent charge for work visa? What's my best bet of getting there secured?
I'll really appreciate responses that I can work with. Thanks in anticipation
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Impexp(m): 7:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
I saw this on Linkedin.

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by sirchex112: 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
please help me to confirm the validity of my visa..........please
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ajakayekoke(m): 8:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
Phenmeson:

I get person wey on their Contract their salary na 1000aed but their Employer ends up paying 850aed for them. The job is warehouse job of 12hrs shift of 6days.
I met 2chikala were i live.They work with Airline's in Dubai & earn 4000aed.

This one loud o boss,850aed,na die be dat ooo.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by DrSleekQas(m): 11:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
sirchex112:
please help me to confirm the validity of my visa..........please

NATTYBANTA is the greatest
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 6:12am On Jul 31, 2017
sirchex112:
its a valid 90days entry permit.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 6:12am On Jul 31, 2017
DrSleekQas:

NATTYBANTA is the greatest
see washing grin

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 6:18am On Jul 31, 2017
Stormyweather:
Hello house, great work you guys are doing.
I have some questions tho.
I'm a graduate of English studies just about to finish my nysc, I have a HRM certificate and CRM certificate. What are my chances of securing a job in UAE before leaving Nigeria? I also have little work experience not up to two years.
How much does an agent charge for work visa? What's my best bet of getting there secured?
I'll really appreciate responses that I can work with. Thanks in anticipation
You don't need an agent for a job yet. Take a leap of faith and get a 90days Visit Visa, hustle it out in UAE, You can be lucky to get a job in less than 1 month if you are prepared.,
Also you can go on LinkedIn and prepare a nice genuine profile, join many groups and socialize.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by femmoy(m): 6:30am On Jul 31, 2017
nattybanta:
see washing grin

Boss no be washing,na confirm. I dey always like how u respond to us,even wen we ask foolish questions u don't reply in a harsh way.
Thanks and God bless,also keep d good works up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by DrSleekQas(m): 7:54am On Jul 31, 2017
nattybanta:
see washing grin

Baba dem go understand... Lol ... Abeg help d guy verify him visa biko bros
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Stormyweather(m): 8:58am On Jul 31, 2017
nattybanta:
You don't need an agent for a job yet. Take a leap of faith and get a 90days Visit Visa, hustle it out in UAE, You can be lucky to get a job in less than 1 month if you are prepared.,
Also you can go on LinkedIn and prepare a nice genuine profile, join many groups and socialize.
thanks a lot. How do I make such arrangements as I don't know anyone there? How much should I budget being that I'm not very boxed up
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 11:01am On Jul 31, 2017
femmoy:

Boss no be washing,na confirm. I dey always like how u respond to us,even wen we ask foolish questions u don't reply in a harsh way.
Thanks and God bless,also keep d good works up.
I've always wanted to be like Igwe Natty when I grow up
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by damlawrence101: 5:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
Pls I don summit cv tire ooo if anybody can link mi up Pls I will b very grateful sir/ma...
NONNYG:
I've always wanted to be like Igwe Natty when I grow up
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Taeewo(m): 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
Visa of my twin brother not still ready as am typing after more than 5 months.. ...

The 3 months visa was agreed on at #480,000....

He had paid/sent the guy total sum of #180,000 which the guy promise to add #250,000 by acquiring my twin brother land worth #250,000 after confirming the visa, though the ownership of the land has not been transferred yet.. ....

He has the evidence of the #180,000 paid to him tru his sister here in Naija.. .. ....

What do you guys think we can do and am also planning to look for other trusted person to help him process another one.. ...

This was the last #100,000 he paid.. ..

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Taeewo(m): 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
There was a day he called my twin brother that he should send another #50,000 dat his visa is ready,but i told him not send until he sees entry permit so i can help him confirm it here.. ...

The guy no gree send entry permit till now since 2 months..

My bro do send their voice n whatapp chat to me....

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Taeewo(m): 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
More

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by DrSleekQas(m): 7:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
Taeewo:
Visa of my twin brother not still ready as am typing after more than 5 months.. ...

The 3 months visa was agreed on at #480,000....

He had paid/sent the guy total sum of #180,000 which the guy promise to add #250,000 by acquiring my twin brother land worth #250,000 after confirming the visa, though the ownership of the land has not been transferred yet.. ....

He has the evidence of the #180,000 paid to him tru his sister here in Naija.. .. ....

What do you guys think we can do and am also planning to look for other trusted person to help him process another one.. ...

This was the last #100,000 he paid.. ..

the crook have spent ur money bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.