Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,493 members, 7,847,023 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:38 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (376) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (934265 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Stormyweather(m): 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
Stormyweather:
thanks a lot. How do I make such arrangements as I don't know anyone there? How much should I budget being that I'm not very boxed up
anybody to respond to this please?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
12k is enough and will give you comfort. even if you have two wives and 3 children
Ramos16:

Oh goodness, thanks so much, this is all I was asking for, thanks a lot. I have been using dubizzle to see if I can get an apartment less than the allocated amount, but I have not seen any comfortable one yet, I guess I will just use the whole amount for rent. Thanks again, and I don't have any children or wife, at the moment it is just me.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
can't he go for rta driver work or search jobs
Phenmeson:
Good morning & Happy Sunday to you all.
I have a brother who currently lives & work in Ajman Dubai.his contract is expiring April next yearl & his employer is not willing to renew the Visa.Also he is fed up with the long hours job & less pay of 1000aed below.
I just need an help of how he can successfully renew his Visa,good job & good pay. Tanx & God bless you all
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 9:18pm On Jul 31, 2017
some of the labor accommodations which i think the guy is living do not have WiFi in their accommodation
justi4jesu:

Your brother has been in Ajman for close to 2 years and doesn't know how to renew his visa and you are the one to give him info from Nigeria, Okay

So that means he has not been interacting with people in and out of his work environment.

He should just search for a new job that's the way to renew his visa.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
I just submitted my CV right now. But i do not have O&G experience. If you can still put in a word or two for me, i do not mind.
justi4jesu:
As received,
We are hiring for below mention positions:

HSE Supervisor
HSE Officer
Scaffolding Supervisor
PTW Officer
Security Supervisor
HSE Clerk
Nurse

Opening for Abu Dhabi- UAE.
Looking for candidates who has experience in Oil & Gas, Refinery Projects.
Min 5 years of experience required.
Interview mode is CV selection.

To know more kindly share your updated profile along with documents to heena@dss-hr.com.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 9:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
@Wandeayo, please can you give me your reading materials for the auditor courses (9001,14001 and 18001). It would be mighty nice of you.
Wandeayo:
Good day guys, lets be realistic, I wont advice anyone to come to UAE with the mindset of buying a job. first, Lets zero our mind in searching for jobs by our self , then the other options may follow if the first option didn't work.
I will love to share my own experience, I came UAE with a tourist visa a year ago, hoping to secure a safety officer's job all because of the Nebosh IGC certificate that I had with few years of experience in Nigeria.
I was disappointed when I got here to realized that the certificate is just like a pure water, in which 500 applicants will apply for 1 HSE officer's position, so I decided to go for other jobs after wasting 1month to search for HSE officer's job.
I started applying for job in multinational firms, at the end of the day, I got a job in the warehouse of a retail franchise company. I started making contacts with Africans HSE professionals in order for them to guild me concerning the competitive HSE career.
I was being told to go for more certifications that new entry HSE professionals doesn't have, I had to take risk by sacrificing my 3months salary for 3 HSE audit courses, I got 2 HSE job offers within the period I finished the 3 courses.
To cut the story short, we can all make it if we believe, no matter how competitive the job market is.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 9:29pm On Jul 31, 2017
3000-6000 for starters...could be slightly less. But it depends on your own story and why you need to be in UAE. You could go searching for acceptable job offers with good paychecks and end up getting nothing or just take whatever comes. Depends on your mindset
Ajakayekoke:
Make una help us answer questions na beg I dey...
It seems dubai pple,no like 2dey answer questions directly,Y naaa?na d 3rd time wey I go dey ask dis same qstn be dis.
What salary range should someone be expecting,@most/@least...
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
850 AED is seriously a poor package by all standards and going by the kind of physical stress they would be subjected. SMH
Phenmeson:

I get person wey on their Contract their salary na 1000aed but their Employer ends up paying 850aed for them. The job is warehouse job of 12hrs shift of 6days.
I met 2chikala were i live.They work with Airline's in Dubai & earn 4000aed.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ajakayekoke(m): 9:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
Tunjinodaysoff:
3000-6000 for starters...could be slightly less. But it depends on your own story and why you need to be in UAE. You could go searching for acceptable job offers with good paychecks and end up getting nothing or just take whatever comes. Depends on your mindset

Thanks boss
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ramos16(m): 10:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
Tunjinodaysoff:
12k is enough and will give you comfort. even if you have two wives and 3 children

hahaha, that was funny, thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by sirchex112: 12:15am On Aug 01, 2017
nattybanta:
its a valid 90days entry permit.
Thanks bro. i really appreciate
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Wandeayo(m): 3:26am On Aug 01, 2017
Tunjinodaysoff:
@Wandeayo, please can you give me your reading materials for the auditor courses (9001,14001 and 18001). It would be mighty nice of you.

Pm me, I will forward the soft copies to You.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by drelicx: 5:26am On Aug 01, 2017
Good morning to everyone in the room, abeg make hlp me ooo, my 3 months visa will expire second week of this month and my boss has been with my passport few day after i arrived saying he wants to process 2 years residence for me since may, last week i asked my boss about d visa update and he said it is still under process. He gave me a form mid last month to thumb-print which I did after then each time i asked abt d visa, he alwz say it is under process. How can i know if he's truly processing my visa so that i can go get my visa back tp avoid overstay. Urgent response pls. Tnx
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 5:39am On Aug 01, 2017
damlawrence101:
Pls I don summit cv tire ooo if anybody can link mi up Pls I will b very grateful sir/ma...

if you have money for job agent in this Dubai you will get job within two days am a testimony to that but if you feel confident of getting job your self all thesame
but remember if you are on tourist visa the more you stay with out job the more you exhaust your money and food stuff and when that happens then. my brother you are bleeped and stranded which will make your job search difficult if not impossible
Kalashnikov......
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by hfc80: 5:52am On Aug 01, 2017
Tunjinodaysoff:

good boss, can u forward soft copies of 18001,9001,14001 to my email: awobadejoa12@gmail.com.

thanks bro
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 5:57am On Aug 01, 2017
europe4sure:

if you have money for job agent in this Dubai you will get job within two days am a testimony to that but if you feel confident of getting job your self all thesame
but remember if you are on tourist visa the more you stay with out job the more you exhaust your money and food stuff and when that happens then. my brother you are bleeped and stranded which will make your job search difficult if not impossible
Kalashnikov......

Stop encouraging people to pay agents for jobs, you have not even collected your residence visa and emirates id card and you are here promoting agents collecting money for jobs, oga pipe low and see the end of your job process first.

Note to others: You can get jobs without agents in UAE, most jobs gotten from these agents are even menial jobs with companies that sometimes owe salaries for more than 3 months so shine your eyes because these so called job agents have eaten many job seekers money and dumped them after claiming to give them jobs. Some companies will use your visit visa telling you they are testing you for the position and gradually your visa will be expiring until you are forced to exit. Be wise

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by damlawrence101: 6:06am On Aug 01, 2017
thanks @ Europeforsure and justi4jesu my faith still keep mi moving thou
justi4jesu:

Stop encouraging people to pay agents for jobs, you have not even collected your residence visa and emirates id card and you are here promoting agents collecting money for jobs, oga pipe low and see the end of your job process first.

Note to others: You can get jobs without agents in UAE, most jobs gotten from these agents are even menial jobs with companies that sometimes owe salaries for more than 3 months so shine your eyes because these so called job agents have eaten many job seekers money and dumped them after claiming to give them jobs. Companies will use your visit visa telling you they are testing you for the position and gradually your visa will be expiring until you are forced to exit. Be wise
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 6:35am On Aug 01, 2017
justi4jesu:

Note to others: You can get jobs without agents in UAE, most jobs gotten from these agents are even menial jobs with companies that sometimes owe salaries for more than 3 months so shine your eyes because these so called job agents have eaten many job seekers money and dumped them after claiming to give them jobs. Companies will use your visit visa telling you they are testing you for the position and gradually your visa will be expiring until you are forced to exit. Be wise

am not encouraging anybody am only pointing out the obvious facts in Dubai which I never knew existed when I was in Nigeria and many nairalanders are job agents
I have met almost 6 Nigerian whose tourist visa remains 2 or 3 weeks to expire and return home and they are still expecting feedback from interviews and CV they submitted online when you can get job to extend your visa for 2yrs after which you can look for your desired job after 6 months
like I said earlier two types of people come to u. a. e those who are prepared to wait for there desired job even if it means going back to Nigeria and re-entering again
and those who can't afford to go back empty handed knowing how much trouble they went through to get their visa and most importantly knowing they had debt waiting for them at home.
so am only pointing out how dubai job market work
and am not an agent Just letting those coming in know the options before them
everything in life have risk even coming with
tourist visa To look for job is risk itself and am not discouraging anyone who intend hugging it out until he or she land their desired job..

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 6:44am On Aug 01, 2017
europe4sure:

am not encouraging anybody am only pointing out the obvious facts in Dubai which I never knew existed when I was in Nigeria and many nairalanders are job agents
I have met almost 6 Nigerian whose tourist visa remains 2 or 3 weeks to expire and return home and they are still expecting feedback from interviews and CV they submitted online when you can get job to extend your visa for 2yrs after which you can look for your desired job after 6 months
like I said earlier two types of people come to u. a. e those who are prepared to wait for there desired job even if it means going back to Nigeria and re-entering again
and those who can't afford to go back empty handed knowing how much trouble they went through to get their visa and most importantly knowing they had debt waiting for them at home.
so am only pointing out how dubai job market work
and am not an agent Just letting those coming in know the options before them
everything in life have risk even coming with
tourist visa To look for job is risk itself and am not discouraging anyone who intend hugging it out until he or she land their desired job..

Then better not to promote these so called agents to collect money to arrange jobs because not all agents will collect one's money and keep to their side of the agreement, same way you have seen 6 Nigerians not getting jobs and their visas about to expire is the same way many Nigerians are getting jobs without those agents or maybe you have not seen job seekers lamenting that they paid agents for job and the agent disappeared with their money.

Don't encourage it over and over again making people feel without these agents they can't get a job, it worked for you doesn't mean its legal and would work for the next man after you. Like i said you just started the job you said you got so its better to get all your residence papers and several monthly salaries first before saying all these.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 8:56am On Aug 01, 2017
justi4jesu:

Then better not to promote these so called agents to collect money to arrange jobs because not all agents will collect one's money and keep to their side of the agreement, same way you have seen 6 Nigerians not getting jobs and their visas about to expire is the same way many Nigerians are getting jobs without those agents or maybe you have not seen job seekers lamenting that they paid agents for job and the agent disappeared with their money.

Don't encourage it over and over again making people feel without these agents they can't get a job, it worked for you doesn't mean its legal and would work for the next man after you. Like i said you just started the job you said you got so its better to get all your residence papers and several monthly salaries first before saying all these.

come to think of it I think you are right let me face my own Dubai business for now...
good luck all newcomers. because you will need it and most importantly prayers..

4 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Wandeayo(m): 9:20am On Aug 01, 2017
hfc80:

good boss, can u forward soft copies of 18001,9001,14001 to my email: awobadejoa12@gmail.com.

thanks bro

Sent. Enjoy bro
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by hfc80: 9:36am On Aug 01, 2017
Wandeayo:

Sent. Enjoy bro

thanks bro I got it
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by cue64: 10:41am On Aug 01, 2017
europe4sure:

Kalashnikov......
guy mkae e no be say al rashidya police station or awir out jail u go end later oh, i pray u dont though but the way u advice people to pay agents to get a job its not proper honestly, becos some of this jobs agent will give u, they won't give u visa or emirates I.d oh, and u will only earn peanuts from it na wen time reach to go house u go understand watin i mean by the 1st sentence i made. Don't get me wrong oh paying agents is not a bad idea, but its not the best sakh?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 12:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
cue64:
guy mkae e no be say al rashidya police station or awir out jail u go end later oh, i pray u dont though but the way u advice people to pay agents to get a job its not proper honestly, becos some of this jobs agent will give u, they won't give u visa or emirates I.d oh, and u will only earn peanuts from it na wen time reach to go house u go understand watin i mean by the 1st sentence i made. Don't get me wrong oh paying agents is not a bad idea, but its not the best sakh?

read and understand before you answer any post if you pray for police station or jail this new month then good luck with your prayers did I tell you that am an agent you people come here acting holy as if you just walk in and walk out with job easily now adays in Dubai
please give your own advice on how newcomers can get jobs easily without wasting their tourist visa and stop giving evil prophecy

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by cue64: 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
europe4sure:

read and understand before you answer any post if you pray for police station or jail this new month then good luck with your prayers did I tell you that am an agent you people come here acting holy as if you just walk in and walk out with job easily now adays in Dubai
please give your own advice on how newcomers can get jobs easily without wasting their tourist visa and stop giving evil prophecy
my brother don't take it to serious oh abeg the jail part was just hypothetical, i didn't mean it the way u see it, I'm just trying to tell u to be careful, alot of things goes on in the UAE, that even some of the people living there does not knw, how would u feel working for more than 3months without earning a salary? U get a job they promise u a salary and visa extension from the begining then after 3months ur visa khalas, no extension or emirates i d like they promised u re been owed like 2months salary, n if u complain they ask u to leave, then u become illegal u can't even go home, cos u have to pay over stay, CID catches u, that's worse, so my brother in truth be careful of all those agents and their Job that's all I'm saying if u advice someone to pay and agent and he does then the above happens to him, don't u think they will blame u for it??

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
I'm just coming back from Deira where I went to cut my hair, as per say na 9ja saloon, talk must deygrin. One of the guy that came to cut his hair is heading back to 9ja tonight. Why? He said he paid an agent to get a job in Indian company, he later found out the company is fake, his visa will expire tomorrow, so he's heading back tonight. I wish him safe flight.

He who has ear, let him hear

Update: Four hotels are doing open day interview tomorrow.

Details coming soon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 2:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
2nd August

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 3:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
grin grin grin
Am just observing thing at Kilimanjaro mountain.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 3:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
nattybanta:
grin grin grin
Am just observing thing at Kilimanjaro mountain.
Ajala
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Phenmeson(m): 3:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
Tunjinodaysoff:
850 AED is seriously a poor package by all standards and going by the kind of physical stress they would be subjected. SMH

Earning 12000-1500dirahms still dey manageable.
You can't spend 600k for 2yrs Employment visa & end up making #1million. Have met several Europeans who live and work in UAE & earn 4000aed with free accomodation.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by SirWellington(m): 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
This thread is really informative, and I must give special kudos to nattybanta and Nonnyg, they always rrespond swiftly regardless of how dumb some of the questions
are. Keep up the good work guys. .
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by SLYSIM: 4:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
Happy new months to all nairalanders.
I am planning to travel to Qatar for hustling, though have some experiences in my profession-Electrical Engineering. I meet somebody that came back from Qatar recently and was told that Qatar government no longer issue visa to Nigerians unless on a special request by any company residing in Qatar. Have been following this thread for a while but it seems to address more of UAE- Dubai matters.
I want to know whether what he told me is true. I will also welcome advice on a better country in the middle east that anybody with technical skills can thrive better.
Any suggestion will be highly welcomed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.