Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,903 members, 7,852,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:54 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (935640 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
U guys ain't been fair on Europe4sure, too much criticism on his opinion, wetin work for Mr A must not necessarily work for Mr B... I came in with employment visa, a friend of mine came in with tourist, he is gona get a job soon I know that for sure so, all na faith and mindset, when I left the university in Naija my first job was a security man in one of these big hotels in lagos a year later I was promoted to the position of a guest service agent... Me always like start from the bottom especially in an environment am not sure of...

If u come UAE and ur visa remain a week to kalas, baba instead of going back to naija empty handed find ur way...

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by cue64: 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:
U guys ain't been fair on Europe4sure, too much criticism on his opinion, wetin work for Mr A must not necessarily work for Mr B... I came in with employment visa, a friend of mine came in with tourist, he is gona get a job soon I know that for sure so, all na faith and mindset, when I left the university in Naija my first job was a security man in one of these big hotels in lagos a year later I was promoted to the position of a guest service agent... Me always like start from the bottom especially in an environment am not sure of...

If u come UAE and ur visa remain a week to kalas, baba instead of going back to naija empty handed find ur way... [/quote]yes its nice to find ur way and its actually in ur best interest but also know the repercussions when the time comes, becos nah find ur way make more than one thousand nigerians enter UAE prison last year, and still chop blacklist join, now they can't even visit UAE,,, nah find ur way make every Nigerian wey enter UAE or dey leave become suspects of fake passport...don't get me wrong oh, I'm not against finding your way, I'm just saying do it with cautions and wisdom...habiby Iowa?

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 5:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
cue64:
If u come UAE and ur visa remain a week to kalas, baba instead of going back to naija empty handed find ur way... yes its nice to find ur way and its actually in ur best interest but also know the repercussions when the time comes, becos nah find ur way make more than one thousand nigerians enter UAE prison last year, and still chop blacklist join, now they can't even visit UAE,,, nah find ur way make every Nigerian wey enter UAE or dey leave become suspects of fake passport...don't get me wrong oh, I'm not against finding your way, I'm just saying do it with cautions and wisdom...habiby Iowa?

Shey u wan find your way without knowing what you are doing, or the repercussions of ur actions?
Which side u dey for uae Jare, me no be like my lukewarm roomiez wey be say from house to work, from work to house, same godam routine every day....

One naija guy going back to Nigeria tomorrow, see groove... Lol
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by oluwarphemmy: 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:

Shey u wan find your way without knowing what you are doing, or the repercussions of ur actions?
Which side u dey for uae Jare, me no be like my lukewarm roomiez wey be say from house to work, from work to house, same godam routine every day....

its well o....One just have to be optimistic nah. If u have the skills and experience then by His grace it will work out, one has to start from somewhere before getting to that height.
@bobby... why the person dey come tomorrow.... The person dey on vacation?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
His 2years Contract have kalas... Lol
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by oluwarphemmy: 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:
His 2years Contract have kalas... Lol

that's serious o. Him no look for another job niii Abi he isn't skilled or educated.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 7:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
oluwarphemmy:

that's serious o. Him no look for another job niii Abi he isn't skilled or educated.
LOL bros he get HSe, authenticate him results, jobs here no be beans or man know man...
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 8:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
I spent 800k and saved up 1.8m in my first year
Phenmeson:

Earning 12000-1500dirahms still dey manageable.
You can't spend 600k for 2yrs Employment visa & end up making #1million. Have met several Europeans who live and work in UAE & earn 4000aed with free accomodation.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by oluwarphemmy: 8:20pm On Aug 01, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:

LOL bros he get HSe, authenticate him results, jobs here no be beans or man know man...

There are still opportunities there compared to Nigeria.... people dey lose jobs everyday for the fear of the unknown. Even India wey dey buy our oil are now planning on the use of EVs. For me his HSe depends on what he has.... he's been there for 2yrs, he should have upgraded himself in terms of certifications.... do his ISO and the rest., why did he have to wait till the thing kalas? Just asking o cos I don't know much about UAE

but also thought most companies renew the visa for their employees.... just thinking o

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
@Wandeayo i sent you a PM
Wandeayo:

Pm me, I will forward the soft copies to You.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ajakayekoke(m): 9:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
Fear they catch me die,onto all this negative and dangerous news about UAE.....It's like 20/100 to get a Job,and d 20 self one have to pay,to get a job of 85000# or less,with massive stress and all...Oga gan ooooo
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by cue64: 9:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:

ma guy that kind life to hard, work, work, work, when u wan come take enjoy the dubai?.... Buh i dey 9ja now sha lol for which side u dey so?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
Ajakayekoke:
Fear they catch me die,onto all this negative and dangerous news about UAE.....It's like 20/100 to get a Job,and d 20 self one have to pay,to get a job of 85000# or less,with massive stress and all...Oga gan ooooo
europe4sure don finally convince this dudegrin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ajakayekoke(m): 10:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
NONNYG:
europe4sure don finally convince this dudegrin
Not like that bro,just the fear of not getting a job,is what i'm concerned about,If it's even on a 50/50,its better...
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 10:44pm On Aug 01, 2017
It's 50:50
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by SLYSIM: 12:08am On Aug 02, 2017
SLYSIM:
Happy new months to all nairalanders.
I am planning to travel to Qatar for hustling, though have some experiences in my profession-Electrical Engineering. I meet somebody that came back from Qatar recently and was told that Qatar government no longer issue visa to Nigerians unless on a special request by any company residing in Qatar. Have been following this thread for a while but it seems to address more of UAE- Dubai matters.
I want to know whether what he told me is true. I will also welcome advice on a better country in the middle east that anybody with technical skills can thrive better.
Any suggestion will be highly welcomed.
Pls I need suggestion from anyone that has info in the middle east.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by wolemine: 2:03am On Aug 02, 2017
Wandeayo:

Sent. Enjoy bro
u
bro, please I don't mind a copy too - wolemine@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ajakayekoke(m): 6:29am On Aug 02, 2017
Morning gurus,with all the contradicting "convos",what is the Advice for boys that are still in naija,planning to enter,i'm speaking for my self,asking on my beHalf o.Is it advice able to still embark on UAE journey800k no be beans ooo,if what you are using it for Is clumsy.thanks and God bless
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 6:36am On Aug 02, 2017
cutieme:
how true is this bro because their email isn't opening
very true
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 6:37am On Aug 02, 2017
Ajakayekoke:
Morning gurus,with all the contradicting "convos",what is the Advice for boys that are still in naija,planning to enter,i'm speaking for my self,asking on my beHalf o.Is it advice able to still embark on UAE journey800k no be beans ooo,if what you are using it for Is clumsy.thanks and God bless
the choice is yours. Don't let anyone to decide your future for you. Good luck
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ajakayekoke(m): 6:45am On Aug 02, 2017
NONNYG:
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ajakayekoke(m): 6:48am On Aug 02, 2017
NONNYG:
Thanks for the reply bro,but I do not understand,what you said their,I didn't talk about anyone deciding my future for me.Will you please,touch the matter,i asked aboutis it worth it?people's visa are "kalasing",is the job still on@least 50%sure?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 7:07am On Aug 02, 2017
I won't give u a yes or no ans pertaining the availablity of job, yes people visa are kalasing yet people are still getting jobs.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 7:21am On Aug 02, 2017
cutieme:
how true is this bro because their email isn't opening
posted as i saw it.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ajakayekoke(m): 8:01am On Aug 02, 2017
NONNYG:
I won't give u a yes or no ans pertaining the availablity of job, yes people visa are kalasing yet people are still getting jobs.
Thanks anyway,i have 2guys there too,they'll never talk straight,that's a typical naija blood for u,just to simplify,something,to clear my mind,to know what next to do,you are saying You won't give me a clear Ans.nawa

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Wandeayo(m): 8:04am On Aug 02, 2017
wolemine:
u
bro, please I don't mind a copy too - wolemine@yahoo.com
Thanks
Sent.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Wandeayo(m): 8:05am On Aug 02, 2017
Tunjinodaysoff:
@Wandeayo i sent you a PM
Boss, Check Your mailbox.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Clakyvip: 9:48am On Aug 02, 2017
SLYSIM:

Pls I need suggestion from anyone that has info in the middle east.

yes he is right, but some companies (sponsor) are selling Visa to people, which is relatively high, like (15, 000 Qatar Riyal and above) depending on the type of Visa you are buying. but presently at the moment, there is Job Scarcity there. house rent is on the high side, pls think twice b4 goin there.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 10:55am On Aug 02, 2017
grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.