Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,901 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (448) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (924336 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by princekins(m): 1:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
drkay:
Finally got to uae. Although, I have a 3months tourist visa, I mayn't be able to exceed 6 weeks here to safe my job back home. I'll intensify my online and start physical submission of my cv from Sunday. I pray for Gods favour.
Pls i need a job as a GP doctor, I have DHA eligibility. any information about walk in interview will be appreciated, I'll be there to prove my mettle.
NB: Whoever has symptoms of malarial and not covered by health insurance can contact me here, not personally. I heard that access to healthcare is expensive here so I brought some drugs in case, body no be firewood.

I wish you luck Dr. Pls how did you apply for the DHA license and what was the cost?
I am an Optometrist and would like to practice in UAE. Pls assist me with info
Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by snadguy007(m): 1:24pm On Dec 10, 2017
sidixon:

According to the UAE embassy, as at 24th Dec 2017, the eligibility letter is now a priority for any (academic) document.
So without it, you won't be attended to.. datsall!
wow.... Thanks bro.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by sidixon(m): 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
yhungbrowhne:
pls house I have 2 waec result that I combine to enter school cos I fail English in the first one and pass it in the second waec. like English and maths c5 other subject is d7. my second waec English and maths d7 other subject b3 and c5 can I use the combine result in Dubai.
First, its not a case of using it in Dubai rather qualifying for the eligibility letter at the MoE. Its the MOE who'll decide if the one with Credits in Maths &English is okay with them. Once its approved by the MoE, it's valid anywhere else.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by spartacus11(m): 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2017
NONNYG:
from 250k to millions

U and nattybanta nor wan do UAE visa for me abi

How d hustle dey go my brothers....
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by spartacus11(m): 2:17pm On Dec 10, 2017
NONNYG:
u must be very stupid. I did my visa 210k.

Check my previous posts

Give me link na
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by spartacus11(m): 2:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
davodyguy:
I plan to visit Dubai from 22nd till 28. Just for the holiday with my wife.

Baba if u come back, i go need link ohhh, enjoy ur holiday
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by yhungbrowhne(m): 3:10pm On Dec 10, 2017
sidixon:

First, its not a case of using it in Dubai rather qualifying for the eligibility letter at the MoE. Its the MOE who'll decide if the one with Credits in Maths &English. Once its approved by the MoE, it's valid anywhere else.

what is moe
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by spartacus11(m): 3:23pm On Dec 10, 2017
yhungbrowhne:

what is moe

Ministry of Education (MOE)
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by bakry86: 4:00pm On Dec 10, 2017
Phenmeson:
Data page of your passport is enough fot the Employment visa. Sometimes the company in UAE may require you to to Nigeria Criminal check/Police report. Try and confirm the Employment visa when out before you travel.

Thanks

Pls, I av an issue o.
My cousin who helped me to apply for d visa contacted me today. He said d visa had been approved, but unfortunately it's one month duration (Business visa) which can't be extended. I felt so bad! He said it's cos i used Nigerian passport.. Some of Nigerians there av spoint d name... May be d person he gave d money applied for business visa though

my concern,
I had wanted to use agent before he promised to help me...
now, can i still re-apply via d agent? can i still apply before d expiration of d business visa he'd done for me? wht is d implication of not acting on d business visa?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by America001: 4:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
[quote][/quote]
The only reason I didn't do that was because I didn't have enough money for that before travelling but now I guess I have to spend more money than I would have to do it. If I lose this job finally I no go use speed do am oh cos I never even get enough money but if this present prospective employer still calls me and asks for it then I guess I have to borrow money from someone and do it
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by America001: 4:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
sidixon:

Ohh Sorry bro! Dog wey no waka no fit get belle..keep believing! ..another one go give you better belle. Qui Sera Sera.
Hmmmmm! gracefully, if you have someone smart enough to beat time.. especially the 5days for eligibility letter.. you're good to go.
Qui sera sera my brother. I dey believe God. I'm already looking for someone to do it for me in Abuja
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ken1982: 5:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
Please I need professional Nigerian makeup artist that can tie gele too. For a birthday party in abudhabi...you'll be paid. Let me know if you have anyone
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by engrgerald(m): 4:48am On Dec 11, 2017
Thank you d gurus in the house for the good n selfless service you are doing here. Please, I want to find out the basic truth on the attestation of results, in the previous posts, some people advised that all documents(fslc, waec, bsc, etc) should be attested while others advised for just the highest certificate be attested. My questions are; 1. why will one need to attest the fslc, waec etc when he/she has a higher qualification which he/she will be presenting for any job?

2. Is the attestation of the highest certificate not a clear confirmation that the lower certificates (fslc and waec etc) are genuine because one must present their copies to MOE n MOF before the higher certificate will b attested and that they are what qualified the person to obtain the higher certificate?

3. Are there jobs in UAE that needs just fslc and waec and prohibit the presentation of any higher qualification which I think will be the reason one must attest them?

Note: pls NonnyG, Justwise, Natty, and the other gurus and wise elders in the house should please Address this issue and treat as very important. To find Oil in the North easy past to get Naira for your brothers n sisters here in 9ja.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by drkay(m): 7:01am On Dec 11, 2017
princekins:

I wish you luck Dr. Pls how did you apply for the DHA license and what was the cost?
I am an Optometrist and would like to practice in UAE. Pls assist me with info
Thanks
Amen, no problem.send me a message on drkaymedu@gmail. I'll forward the guideline to u.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 9:12am On Dec 11, 2017
engrgerald:
Thank you d gurus in the house for the good n selfless service you are doing here. Please, I want to find out the basic truth on the attestation of results, in the previous posts, some people advised that all documents(fslc, waec, bsc, etc) should be attested while others advised for just the highest certificate be attested. My questions are; 1. why will one need to attest the fslc, waec etc when he/she has a higher qualification which he/she will be presenting for any job?

2. Is the attestation of the highest certificate not a clear confirmation that the lower certificates (fslc and waec etc) are genuine because one must present their copies to MOE n MOF before the higher certificate will b attested and that they are what qualified the person to obtain the higher certificate?

3. Are there jobs in UAE that needs just fslc and waec and prohibit the presentation of any higher qualification which I think will be the reason one must attest them?

Note: pls NonnyG, Justwise, Natty, and the other gurus and wise elders in the house should please Address this issue and treat as very important. To find Oil in the North easy past to get Naira for your brothers n sisters here in 9ja.

1&2. I think you should confirm from those that did theirs recently cos it seems they changed the procedure.

3. its either skilled or unskilled. those with SSCE are termed unskilled and also they wouldn't ask for attested SSCE or FSLC. only Skilled job would ask for a Degree Certification which is Attested. Also some skilled jobs can be gotten without attestation because the Employer wouldn't want to offer you above 5k aed as the Ministry of Labor cannot process any job offer of 5k and above without seeing the attested result.
i hope this makes sense to you.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ken1982: 9:43am On Dec 11, 2017
ken1982:
Please I need professional Nigerian makeup artist that can tie gele too. For a birthday party in abudhabi...you'll be paid. Let me know if you have anyone
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Kenak1: 11:13am On Dec 11, 2017
Hello house, i have been following this discussion for few days now because am planning on starting my Dubai work visa processing.
I want to use an agent. The agent said the job salary will be around N150,000 and said i don't need any results or any qualifications requirements. Which am very sure that its unskilled job.

I am an NCE graduate in Fine Art (Creative Art), i am good in graphics design and good am good at producing painting artworks, i can mold sculptural pieces.

Please i will like to know if i can get a job in my career as an Artist or Graphics designer with NCE result.
I really don't wanna go over there to do some labour work.

Thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by bakry86: 5:58pm On Dec 11, 2017
pls, someone should help o.
can i go on wt new application wen d one month visa has not expired.

bakry86:

Thanks

Pls, I av an issue o.
My cousin who helped me to apply for d visa contacted me today. He said d visa had been approved, but unfortunately it's one month duration (Business visa) which can't be extended. I felt so bad! He said it's cos i used Nigerian passport.. Some of Nigerians there av spoint d name... May be d person he gave d money applied for business visa though

my concern,
I had wanted to use agent before he promised to help me...
now, can i still re-apply via d agent? can i still apply before d expiration of d business visa he'd done for me? wht is d implication of not acting on d business visa?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by princeadil: 7:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
bakry86:

pls, someone should help o.
can i go on wt new application wen d one month visa has not expired.

Why not come with the one month, your grace might speak for you before the one month expire and Note you can still have this plan as your plan B for a visa change IF. Think about it.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by princeadil: 7:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
spartacus11:

Give me link na

I get sure company but the charges na 245k for 3months
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by princeadil: 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
ken1982:

Yea there is a friend in sharjah that said she can do it, but she was asking how much

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by engrgerald(m): 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
nattybanta:

1&2. I think you should confirm from those that did theirs recently cos it seems they changed the procedure.

3. its either skilled or unskilled. those with SSCE are termed unskilled and also they wouldn't ask for attested SSCE or FSLC. only Skilled job would ask for a Degree Certification which is Attested. Also some skilled jobs can be gotten without attestation because the Employer wouldn't want to offer you above 5k aed as the Ministry of Labor cannot process any job offer of 5k and above without seeing the attested result.
nattybanta:

nattybanta:

May God bless you @ Nattybanta. From your response I understand that if one has a degree certificate, it is necessary to attest it alone as it covers that of every other lower certificates.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 2:51am On Dec 12, 2017
princeadil:

Why not come with the one month, your grace might speak for you before the one month expire and Note you can still have this plan as your plan B for a visa change IF. Think about it.

coming with one month visa to look for jobs is not advisable except you are coming to do what your visa says, TOURING THE CITY and going back.
even those who came with 3 month visa the moment it remains 6 weeks many company would not like to employ you.
well, may favour work for you,
make sure you have PLAN B.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 5:13am On Dec 12, 2017
europe4sure:

coming with one month visa to look for jobs is not advisable except you are coming to do what your visa says, TOURING THE CITY and going back.
even those who came with 3 month visa the moment it remains 6 weeks many company would not like to employ you.
well, may favour work for you,
make sure you have PLAN B.

eurpope.....long time man.....good tp know u gud man.....
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Fruitfulmum: 1:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
Uuuuuu
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by sidixon(m): 3:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
engrgerald:

2. Is the attestation of the highest certificate not a clear confirmation that the lower certificates (fslc and waecn etc) are genuine because one must present their copies to MOE n MOF before the higher certificate will b attested and that they are what qualified the person to obtain the higher certificate?

1. Attesting only the higher certificate is simply to save cost as you might get there and discover its not necessary.

2. The confirmation of whatever document you're presenting at the embassy is yo ELIGIBILITY LETTER from the MOE.
More so, the only document to secure the eligibility letter is yo O' level (with credits in maths & English) therefore other document are just by the way nii because the letter will state categorically that other document are embedded in it, with stamps & signature.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by haywhy17(m): 7:01pm On Dec 12, 2017
All these days you've all been contributing to the thread, nobody has taken his/her time to discuss or ask question about accommodation probably after u secure a job or a temporary apartment prior to getting a job... I've checked dubizle for apartment and I've seen great apartment and bed space, if more light could be she'd on it, it would highly be appreciated... My bosses, the floor is open for you
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by princeadil: 7:27pm On Dec 12, 2017
Fruitfulmum:
Good day all,weldone for your good works.please I have been a silent reader here.I need to book a good hotel for two adult and a child .I have seen so many but I want people who are in dubai to assist with with a good one of about 18-20k per night.cos I discovered that its as if the booking site just get pictures and post.

I see a lot of good building in booking.com and agoda but the reviews are bad.

City max, Grand excelsior, four seasons and Sheraton. this are with in Kuwait street bur Dubai. But If I have to recommend I will say grand excelsior it bera off.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Victorgold(m): 10:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
sidixon:

1. Attesting only the higher certificate is simply to save cost as you might get there and discover its not necessary.

2. The confirmation of whatever document you're presenting at the embassy is yo ELIGIBILITY LETTER from the MOE.
More so, the only document to secure the eligibility letter is yo O' level (with credits in maths & English) therefore other document are just by the way nii because the letter will state categorically that other document are embedded in it, with stamps & signature.

I am new here ,I need advice attestation of your highest certification and a letter from ministry of eduction after that what next ?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Fruitfulmum: 4:34am On Dec 13, 2017
princeadil:

City max, Grand excelsior, four seasons and Sheraton. this are with in Kuwait street bur Dubai. But If I have to recommend I will say grand excelsior it bera off.

Thanks so much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.