Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (449) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (927999 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by princeadil: 5:51am On Dec 13, 2017
GudMorning hox. Please is anyone coming to Dubai or any other part of UAE this week or next week should pls hala me please.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by adigunomomama(m): 9:51am On Dec 13, 2017
princeadil:
GudMorning hox. Please is anyone coming to Dubai or any other part of UAE this week or next week should pls hala me please.

A friend of mine is coming on monday for christmas holiday. what do you want bro?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by biazarre(m): 10:05am On Dec 13, 2017
OK guys, I was told by a friend dat 8people ar needed in Qatar for security & bakers job, I was told to pay 150k now n d rest will be done by d sponsoring company, I was told d salary is $2000 but I will b remitting $1500 to d acct of d sponsoring company for 9months just curious abt it n still doubting d true nature of d agreement.. pls help
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 10:11am On Dec 13, 2017
biazarre:
OK guys, I was told by a friend dat 8people ar needed in Qatar for security & bakers job, I was told to pay 150k now n d rest will be done by d sponsoring company, I was told d salary is $2000 but I will b remitting $1500 to d acct of d sponsoring company for 9months just curious abt it n still doubting d true nature of d agreement.. pls help
were you told It could be a scam?

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by biazarre(m): 10:15am On Dec 13, 2017
NONNYG:
were you told It could be a scam?
dats wy I'm here bro...
need ur view.. pls
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 10:16am On Dec 13, 2017
biazarre:

LOL grin grin grin grin 2000usd and at the end of the 9months you must have remitted 5m Naira to the sponsor. this scam go sweet. PS: no employer would pay you in USD in the GCC.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ajakayekoke(m): 10:24am On Dec 13, 2017
europe4sure:
I finally got my EMIRATE ID
THE LORD IS GOOD
Baba I don find u tire4here,i don misquote oda pple die.pls boss,d agent wey elp u get d job,bak den,i Need his contact,im still in naija dou,Entering by jan,Ending or so.i remember u said u can't be working around,wasting Tfare+accomodation fee+mad sun.i just wan be like u..i would v done the p.m I don't know how to do that.Jah bless
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by horluwahseye: 10:33am On Dec 13, 2017
Please, gurus, who knows the 3 month visa fee in naira equivalent now? Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 10:59am On Dec 13, 2017
horluwahseye:
Please, gurus, who knows the 3 month visa fee in naira equivalent now?
Thanks
Same question from different people daily and on each page. why not read the thread even if its the last 3 pages.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by princeadil: 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
adigunomomama:

A friend of mine is coming on monday for christmas holiday. what do you want bro?

Goodafternoon Bro, just too slips of my documents bro . Pls can I pm you.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by adigunomomama(m): 12:45pm On Dec 13, 2017
princeadil:

Goodafternoon Bro, just too slips of my documents bro . Pls can I pm you.

Ok bro, lets talk on pm then
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 6:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
haywhy17:
All these days you've all been contributing to the thread, nobody has taken his/her time to discuss or ask question about accommodation probably after u secure a job or a temporary apartment prior to getting a job... I've checked dubizle for apartment and I've seen great apartment and bed space, if more light could be she'd on it, it would highly be appreciated... My bosses, the floor is open for you

it is very easy to get accomodation in Dubai as far as you have your money. search dubizzle or ask around and you will be directed I don't want to advertise any agent I would have name a few.
From 400aed to 600aed you will get a bed space depending on your choice and pocket. infact I saw many post advertising bed space on walls in the city.
it is advisable to get accomodation nearer to the Metro Station if you are coming for job hunt for easy and economic access to search for jobs and attend interviews
and most jobs comes with accommodation so you don't have to worry about accommodation after securing a job.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ukijioma88: 8:54pm On Dec 13, 2017
I understand bro. But u can't punish us with others mistake. I believe in getting Wat I want even at a high price as long as u go deliver. I feel your pain though
NONNYG:
hmmm, easier said than done, in as much as the thread is DIY, yet we still need agent for UAE visa, except you go through airline, which is nearly impossible due to their terms & conditions.

Personally I've received several PM's regarding this agent matter, the truth is that people just want to compare price with your agent & theirs, I've lost count how many times i tried to help people (nairalanders), at the end you won't hear from them again, at a point it was becoming like a child's play to me, so i had to end it.

Anybody wey wan enter UAE, make him find agent by himself, I dem scam u, u learn ur lesson, if u succeed, u thank God. #peace
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Taofeekdboy(m): 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
NONNYG:
hmmm, easier said than done, in as much as the thread is DIY, yet we still need agent for UAE visa, except you go through airline, which is nearly impossible due to their terms & conditions.

Personally I've received several PM's regarding this agent matter, the truth is that people just want to compare price with your agent & theirs, I've lost count how many times i tried to help people (nairalanders), at the end you won't hear from them again, at a point it was becoming like a child's play to me, so i had to end it.

Anybody wey wan enter UAE, make him find agent by himself, I dem scam u, u learn ur lesson, if u succeed, u thank God. #peace
bro, I can see all your posts and I can say you are really trying bro. Concerning this matter, I have been scammed more than thrice with this so called agents not only UAE but other countries. It is easier to work with people that have been there and known much about the place.please bro don't see it like that there are different people in this world with different characters.Brother please just do this for us
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NIGHTLIFE100: 9:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
Ajakayekoke:

Baba I don find u tire4here,i don misquote oda pple die.pls boss,d agent wey elp u get d job,bak den,i Need his contact,im still in naija dou,Entering by jan,Ending or so.i remember u said u can't be working around,wasting Tfare+accomodation fee+mad sun.i just wan be like u..i would v done the p.m I don't know how to do that.Jah bless
Don't be like him, he's probably a lazy boy�� and yes maybe he's regretting it now. Come and walk under the sun, submit Cv online and get a good job and come back here with your testimony that's my 1 dirham for you.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by drkay(m): 3:48am On Dec 14, 2017
NIGHTLIFE100:
Don't be like him, he's probably a lazy boy�� and yes maybe he's regretting it now. Come and walk under the sun, submit Cv online and get a good job and come back here with your testimony that's my 1 dirham for you.
You can say that again bro. Honest advice

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by wise14life: 4:43am On Dec 14, 2017
sidixon:

Wise One, that's the wise way to go..! Abeg how much for 2yrs employment visa..?? ..especially for the doubting Thomas dem grin

I have no idea on cost of employment visa as it's mostly done by employers, but from what I have seen and heard in UAE direct employment visa for Africans are mostly outdoor jobs or jobs people won't like/be able to do, I advise anyone with interest to work in UAE to come on tourist visa and select the job themselves.

Most direct employment visa ends with heart breaking stories.

I maybe wrong this is just my opinion based on what I have seen and heard in UAE
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by jchemy1: 4:45am On Dec 14, 2017
Hi ppl. I have a question. If one submits one's CV online for job search,without an attached passport . will it reduce his/her chances of being called for an interview.
Gurus ur input please.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 4:50am On Dec 14, 2017
jchemy1:
Hi ppl. I have a question. If one submits one's CV online for job search,without an attached passport . will it reduce his/her chances of being called for an interview.
Gurus ur input please.
it's a requirement for UAE CV, probably the employer/HR will think you're not serious
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by princekins(m): 5:28am On Dec 14, 2017
NONNYG:
it's a requirement for UAE CV, probably the employer/HR will think you're not serious

Wow, I just learnt something today, i have been submitting CVs online just putting my passport number in it. Henceforth na to dey submite d data page join

Thanks for This Chief
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 5:41am On Dec 14, 2017
princekins:

Wow, I just learnt something today, i have been submitting CVs online just putting my passport number in it. Henceforth na to dey submite d data page join

Thanks for This Chief
wait oooo, I'm not talking about international passport. Haba u just said passport & I assumed it's passport photograph.

Anyways you can attach passport data page to your CV when going for walk-in interview, because they may likely to prepare your offer letter without informing you. (Speaking from personal experience).
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NIGHTLIFE100: 6:31am On Dec 14, 2017
wise14life:

I have no idea on cost of employment visa as it's mostly done by employers, but from what I have seen and heard in UAE direct employment visa for Africans are mostly outdoor jobs or jobs people won't like/be able to do, I advise anyone with interest to work in UAE to come on tourist visa and select the job themselves.

Most direct employment visa ends with heart breaking stories.

I maybe wrong this is just my opinion based on what I have seen and heard in UAE
very true....
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by princekins(m): 7:23am On Dec 14, 2017
NONNYG:
wait oooo, I'm not talking about international passport. Haba u just said passport & I assumed it's passport photograph.

Anyways you can attach passport data page to your CV when going for walk-in interview, because they may likely to prepare your offer letter without informing you. (Speaking from personal experience).

Ohk... I was thinking it was international passport. Is it possible to get Saudi visa nowadays?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by horluwahseye: 8:18am On Dec 14, 2017
nattybanta:

Same question from different people daily and on each page. why not read the thread even if its the last 3 pages.

Chairman, I read from page 300.....nobody mentioned even it's rate at the dubai currency
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 8:24am On Dec 14, 2017
horluwahseye:

Chairman, I read from page 300.....nobody mentioned even it's rate at the dubai currency
445, 446, 447
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Augustinecu: 8:57am On Dec 14, 2017
Why was my post regarding Oman inquiry. This thread should focus on the entire Gulf region (UAE, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and Kuwait).
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ajakayekoke(m): 10:52am On Dec 14, 2017
NIGHTLIFE100:

Thanks boss!!!He ain't a lazy one,he gave tangible reasons.i actually Thought about it well,according to what other people say in here,their isn't a guarantee one will get a job,after the 3months self.instead of paying in the long run Why not pay now.
All the same,i am going to look for job myself,and I pray God will crown my effort.thanks once again,God bless sir

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Taiwotasungo: 12:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
princeadil:

I get sure company but the charges na 245k for 3months

Interested please can i pm you?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 14, 2017
Please house if one gets a job of 1500 dirham's as salary is housing and food allowance involved? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.