Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (493) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (926998 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by spartacus11(m): 8:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
Me I'm just so glad, Dubai on the beat Dec 2018

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by uchman(m): 5:54am On Feb 27, 2018
tobadex1:
I went to alagbon today I did my police clearance 5k the inspector that help me out even said if I want to send to foreign affairs and uae embassy in Abuja they can do that it wil cost me 75k both I dnt know maybe I can go that way because if I consider transport and the bill it wil cost me up to 55 to 65k, which one is the best to follow now just confuse

Please can you help me to run someone's PCC if you are still in Lagos?

Thanks in advance...
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by princekins(m): 8:22am On Feb 27, 2018
Please go yourself or send someone u know, it is safer and easily trackable. My advice though
uchman:

Please can you help me to run someone's PCC if you are still in Lagos?

Thanks in advance...

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by omoikhodion: 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
tobadex1:
I went to alagbon today I did my police clearance 5k the inspector that help me out even said if I want to send to foreign affairs and uae embassy in Abuja they can do that it wil cost me 75k both I dnt know maybe I can go that way because if I consider transport and the bill it wil cost me up to 55 to 65k, which one is the best to follow now just confuse

I did mine at Abeokuta and was charged 10k..
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Beehandz(m): 10:04am On Feb 28, 2018
Good Day Gurus
Please How can I process Qatar Tourist Visa for a week.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by KennyAsan(m): 10:39am On Feb 28, 2018
Hello my people, after authenticating and attested of my Police Character Certificate in Abuja and sent to the agent in Dubai to collect the visa out for me, (working visa) the agent only send a screenshot that contain application number

He said, the employment visa, according to the new law, countries that have UAE embassy in their country like Nigeria, when their visa is out, they send them the visa application form that contain application number, then print and take it to the UAE embassy themself to put the sticker on their passport by the consulate and can travel then, there is no other procedure on arriving to UAE like before.

This are the documents I was asked to take alongs to the UAE embassy:
1) passport copy
2 ) Drivers licence (Because I applied for a driving work under RTA)
3) Education Certificates
4) Police Clearance Certificate
5) 4 passport size photos
6) Print out of Visa application form.
And any other relevant documents. The sticker is ready at the consulate in Nigeria.

***What can you say to this my people?
***The Application Form that has Application Number has been sent to me already. Thanks so much in advance.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by pat077: 10:39am On Feb 28, 2018
Adetoyinbo1:
ive collected my pcc at alagbon today...thanks to those offered their advices and various responses....pls my pple hw many hours will it take me to get to abj from ibadan and whr can i get night bus in ibafan? responses pls
is it only alagbon that one can do it in Lagos and what did it cost u
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by faliowino(m): 11:05am On Feb 28, 2018
KennyAsan:
Hello my people, after authenticating and attested of my Police Character Certificate in Abuja and sent to the agent in Dubai to collect the visa out for me, (working visa) the agent only send a screenshot that contain application number

He said, the employment visa, according to the new law, countries that have UAE embassy in their country like Nigeria, when their visa is out, they send them the visa application form that contain application number, then print and take it to the UAE embassy themself to put the sticker on their passport by the consulate and can travel then, there is no other procedure on arriving to UAE like before.

This are the documents I was asked to take alongs to the UAE embassy:
1) passport copy
2 ) Drivers licence (Because I applied for a driving work under RTA)
3) Education Certificates
4) Police Clearance Certificate
5) 4 passport size photos
6) Print out of Visa application form.
And any other relevant documents. The sticker is ready at the consulate in Nigeria.

***What can you say to this my people?
***The Application Form that has Application Number has been sent to me already. Thanks so much in advance.
cafisis said this when he went for his PCC authentication but when you get to Abuja for your visa let's know how much there visa fee is if there is any good luck bro.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by faliowino(m): 11:11am On Feb 28, 2018
@KennyAsan pls check your mail let's hook up
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by KennyAsan(m): 11:27am On Feb 28, 2018
faliowino:
@KennyAsan pls check your mail let's hook up

Wasnt online, but I replied to the mail I received from the site itself.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by KennyAsan(m): 11:29am On Feb 28, 2018
faliowino:
cafisis said this when he went for his PCC authentication but when you get to Abuja for your visa let's know how much there visa fee is if there is any good luck bro.

I still don't get this, I think the agent must have paid in Dunai already.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by DrDre1(m): 11:55am On Feb 28, 2018
Beehandz:
Good Day Gurus
Please How can I process Qatar Tourist Visa for a week.

With the relaxing of some rules some months back, there is more than one way to get this. For example, if u have a valid American visa, u can apply online for it. Another option is to get a Qatar resident permit holder with a qualifying work status who will sponsor u on a visit visa to come in.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by btcbunker: 12:50pm On Feb 28, 2018
please am hoping to take my parents to Dubai this Easter , please gurus how do i go about it and like just for a week average hotel spending etc please i want to know the cost of flights or maybe an actual estimate of money needed thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by faliowino(m): 1:02pm On Feb 28, 2018
KennyAsan:

I still don't get this, I think the agent must have paid in Dunai already.
that's what came to my mind too but going by this new rule if you follow the procedure you highlighted up there and you eventually get your visa here in naija then you need to renegotiate with your agent vis a vis the advance you paid and your balance just my tot. because I still have a strong feeling you will pay visa fee when you get to Abuja so............
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by donbbash: 1:04pm On Feb 28, 2018
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by manneger2: 1:37pm On Feb 28, 2018
tobadex1:
But attestation is just 18k at uae embassy, and 300 at mofa, why will u pay such amount
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by manneger2: 3:25pm On Feb 28, 2018
Pls my visa is out, can some one break down how to go about collecting pcc, attestation of pcc and my Bsc cert.

Pls is it advisable to do only bsc and leave neco, pls what is eligibility cert and how will i get it
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by beekaf: 3:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
Hello house. please who can recommend a place to stay in abuja while I do my attestation and likehow many working days will it take me.

Cheap and secure places plz.
TThanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by SomeoneNice: 5:38pm On Feb 28, 2018
manneger2:
Pls my visa is out, can some one break down how to go about collecting pcc, attestation of pcc and my Bsc cert.

Pls is it advisable to do only bsc and leave neco, pls what is eligibility cert and how will i get it
To be sincere with u, I doubt if anybody will answer this ur question...

Take ur time and read backwards. ALL D ANSWERS U NEED, IM SURE U WILL FIND.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by zetaglo: 5:39pm On Feb 28, 2018
Hello house, i am currently in the UAE. I already fill d police report form. Can i scan it and send it to my friend in abj to do it for me at Abuja Police HQ Zone 7? Do they accept scanned form or will i have to FEDEX the original form to her? Please help... please
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by btcbunker: 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2018
btcbunker:
please am hoping to take my parents to Dubai this Easter , please gurus how do i go about it and like just for a week average hotel spending etc please i want to know the cost of flights or maybe an actual estimate of money needed thanks
ABEG MAKE UNA HELP ME
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 28, 2018
Please guru's in the house my little bro was asked to get a medical certificate from the company processing his visa in Dubai, He has gone to federal medical centre in our state to do that but it was rejected after scaning to them,please which hospital is recommended by the uae embassy in abuja to get a medical cert?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by KennyAsan(m): 8:52pm On Feb 28, 2018
Hello my people, I want to go to Abuja to collect my visa, I have the application number already. But I was told I will do a medical check up. My question is, should I do it here in Lagos or do it in Abuja? Which one is preferable? Or is there a specific hospital they recommends?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by sicily4u: 9:00pm On Feb 28, 2018
Uae wahala too much, no need for people to waste money to come this uae, 90‰ of people are regreting the money they wasted coming here
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by manneger2: 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
sicily4u:
Uae wahala too much, no need for people to waste money to come this uae, 90‰ of people are regreting the money they wasted coming here
How do u mean pls
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by minasota(f): 9:52pm On Feb 28, 2018
KennyAsan:
Hello my people, I want to go to Abuja to collect my visa, I have the application number already. But I was told I will do a medical check up. My question is, should I do it here in Lagos or do it in Abuja? Which one is preferable? Or is there a specific hospital they recommends?
please don't ever try wasting your money doing any medical check up in your state, only one hospital is recommended by uae embassy in abuja, which is Nizamiye Hospital a Turkish hospital or so,and the charge is 75k or more
Address:Plot 113 Sector S Cadastral Zone, Life Camp, Abuja

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by KennyAsan(m): 9:58pm On Feb 28, 2018
minasota:
please don't ever try doing any medical check up in your state, only one hospital is recommended by uae embassy in abuja, which is Nizamiye Hospital a Turkish hospital or so,and the charge is 75k or more

Yhee! shocked shocked so cost like this?!
Thank you for the info, will just go there.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by KennyAsan(m): 10:00pm On Feb 28, 2018
minasota:
please don't ever try wasting your money doing any medical check up in your state, only one hospital is recommended by uae embassy in abuja, which is Nizamiye Hospital a Turkish hospital or so,and the charge is 75k or more
Address:Plot 113 Sector S Cadastral Zone, Life Camp, Abuja

Seen the address as well, thanks a lot.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by omoikhodion: 11:07pm On Feb 28, 2018
profjustine458:
Please guru's in the house my little bro was asked to get a medical certificate from the company processing his visa in Dubai, He has gone to federal medical centre in our state to do that but it was rejected after scaning to them,please which hospital is recommended by the uae embassy in abuja to get a medical cert?
pls, did u get the job offer from EMMR in Dubai ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Topshow4real: 12:12am On Mar 01, 2018
sicily4u:

Are there new rules again?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by chikasin4(m): 1:53am On Mar 01, 2018
For hospital,
Go to Garki hospital they are charging 27k for medicals and it takes 2 to 3days for the result to come out.
The turkish hospital is too expensive. The Asokoro general hospital has been suspended for now.
PCC in Abuja (louse Edet house) cost 10k and is available after 3days because they hv to send it to lagos and come back via courer
Remainber that all this PCC must be attestated both in MOFA and UAE Embassy here in Abuja, while the medicals is only at UAE Embassy.
I hope this helps. Thank you all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.