Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Some Characters Dogs Exhibits That Can Be Applied To Our Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Characters Dogs Exhibits That Can Be Applied To Our Relationships (2441 Views)

Eight(8) Traits I Felt New Nairalanders Exhibits. / 8 Habits A Lady Exhibits That Show She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage / 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Characters Dogs Exhibits That Can Be Applied To Our Relationships by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
At times, dogs exhibit some kinda characters which we as human beings do overlook and see it as a norm coz they are ordinary dogs. I'm a lover of pets (dogs to be precise) and i do study all the dogs I'd adopted and the ones I'm yet to adopt but one thing i observe in them is that, if we as humans can apply some of this significant traits they exhibit in our relationships, i can assure you that our relationships will be far better than the way it has always been.

To cut the long story short, I've compiled a list of the characters these so call dogs exhibit which can also be useful in our relationships, here they are:

1 True Love

This is one of the features i love most in dogs, why? Coz the short time I've spent on this earth, I've never seen a dog that shows deceptive love to its owner before! Well, i don't know about you but I'm sure you've also not witnessed that before.. .. .. If we as persons can exhibit this kinda love, believe me, our relationships with be fruitful than it's ought to be.. .. ..

2 Forgiveness

This point reminds me of the incident that occurred between Charlie (the name of my dog) and I some months back, Charlie was disturbing my our visitors on that faithful day so i had to lock it up in the balcony so as to let peace reign, few hours later, Charlie had messed up the whole balcony. As i went closer to it, it tried leaning against me with its stained legs but i angrily kicked it away which made Charlie dazed for couple of hours.. .. .. Although when it regained consciousness, it ignored me for days but later, Charlie forgave me and we became the best of friends which we've always been. Only if couples could forgive one another like that of dogs, then relationships shall last longer even than the beards of Methuselah grin

3 Living in the moment and forget the past

I can remember when Trish littered last year, but unfortunately, we lost all the pups and i could feel how melancholy Trish was after the incident but yet, Trish never vent the anger on us. Dogs easily forgets what has happened in the past, all they care about is the present. Some ladies and men will never cease judging their partners with their past relationships which it's not ought to be like that. Why can't you just let your past ordeals pass-by and don't let it haunt you. No matter the situation, always try to forget the past.. .. ..

4 Face threats

Some people will start thinking I'm asking them to go and slap an army coz he talks rudely to their babe, if that's what you are thinking, my brother, just make sure you are with your coffin. What I'm trying to say is that, never give up when you find yourself in situations where you think it's finished! No matter how scary a person looks, a dog will still face him. I'm not talking of ekukes ooo grin

5 True Companionship

Dogs are the best companions to humans, they stay with you when you are in need, when there is no one to help you, when you feel It's you alone and in every other situations. But when it comes to relationships, some partners are just with you for your richies, popularity and beauty. If those qualities are gone, trust me, they are gone also.. .. ..

6 Altitude is everything

A dog don't care about how your was nor how it own was, all it knows is that you went out safely and you are back safely, then wangs it tails and welcomes you joyfully. Some couples in relationships are just the negative of that.. .. .. Why not change your altitude and enjoy that Goddamn relationship!

7 A little jealousy

I'm sure some of us don't know dogs do get jealous, but now you know.. .. .. I remember when Spensa and rocky came for a short holiday, whenever Trish sees me playing with them, it starts barking, but when i leave them for Trish, they will also start barking and the cycle continues till they left.. .. .. A little jealousy in situation is healthy, but when it's too much, it's disastrous.. .. .. Only if those dogs took the jealousy extremely, i wonder where my hands will be today.. .. ..

NB: Please oooo, I'm not trying to preach the gospel of loving your pets than your animals, I'm only asking you to borrow some characters they exhibit and you shall yield a fruitful relationship. Thanks

Abeg, i don tire, make una add your own
Orijin101 cool

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Some Characters Dogs Exhibits That Can Be Applied To Our Relationships by ELTON123(m): 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
Re: Some Characters Dogs Exhibits That Can Be Applied To Our Relationships by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
wait ooo

are u indirectly insulting us or ur advising us to behave like dogs

if i no tell buhari this thing mk thunder fire me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Characters Dogs Exhibits That Can Be Applied To Our Relationships by Twaci(f): 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
Really, my dogs did exhibit those characters and till they died, I never stopped loving them.

#RIP Ciaro and Analamuk.

2 Likes

Re: Some Characters Dogs Exhibits That Can Be Applied To Our Relationships by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
cheesy. Nice writeup tho. I am always scared of dogs but d only dog I fell in love with was a cute Chihuahua dog owned by a friend of mine. M always scared of seeing it even tho twas cute but whenever m der it wil jump nd wag tz tail. So 1 day twas released nd it came to me, I was just screaming den it noticed I didn't like it, I tot it wil bark but instead it went to stay smwer nd looked away from me, it felt neglected I was so touched ehn. I got up, summoned all d courage in d world to sit bsyd it nd touch it then it climbed on my body nd laid dere, I almost died of fear.

Well Inorder words according to ur writeup, it loved me lol nd also forgave me even tho I screamed @ it

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Characters Dogs Exhibits That Can Be Applied To Our Relationships by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
because its orijin dat opened this thread it wud get to fp.....
Nonsense
Re: Some Characters Dogs Exhibits That Can Be Applied To Our Relationships by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
Relationships bore me.

1 Like

Re: Some Characters Dogs Exhibits That Can Be Applied To Our Relationships by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
I dedicate this thread to wristbangle and tosyne2much, make una come help me proofread am cool
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Some Characters Dogs Exhibits That Can Be Applied To Our Relationships by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
Nonsense
Re: Some Characters Dogs Exhibits That Can Be Applied To Our Relationships by stephenqueen: 5:58pm On Jul 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: Some Characters Dogs Exhibits That Can Be Applied To Our Relationships by stephenqueen: 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:

Nonsense
Are you hating or what? undecided

1 Like

Re: Some Characters Dogs Exhibits That Can Be Applied To Our Relationships by Shortyy(f): 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
Hope you won't mind if i call you a dog
Re: Some Characters Dogs Exhibits That Can Be Applied To Our Relationships by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:

Nonsense
Bro, Please, could you shut the fvck up and stop spamming my thread?

Thanks in advance
Re: Some Characters Dogs Exhibits That Can Be Applied To Our Relationships by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
Twaci:
Really, my dogs did exhibit those characters and till they died, I never stopped loving them.

#RIP Ciaro and Analamuk.

I don't think Ciaro is dead tho lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Some Characters Dogs Exhibits That Can Be Applied To Our Relationships by ANobleDuke: 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
It's so stùpid & highly retärding to compare a dog to a human. Very dumb and nonsensical thread. Foolish op.
Re: Some Characters Dogs Exhibits That Can Be Applied To Our Relationships by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
Orijin101:

Bro, Please, could you shut the fvck up and stop spamming my thread?

Thanks in advance
y quoting me.? Well its a free world to display yur stupidity.
Re: Some Characters Dogs Exhibits That Can Be Applied To Our Relationships by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
Shortyy:
If your partner is one.. .. ..

1 Like

Re: Some Characters Dogs Exhibits That Can Be Applied To Our Relationships by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
Funny comments up there

1 Like

Re: Some Characters Dogs Exhibits That Can Be Applied To Our Relationships by dharay99: 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
Shortyy:
seriously, me wun† mind at all,
Jez call him lemme see...

1 Like

Re: Some Characters Dogs Exhibits That Can Be Applied To Our Relationships by Twaci(f): 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

I don't think Ciaro is dead tho lipsrsealed
U believe in dog ghosts?

Ask Evans na. BTW, I was referring to Ciaro02 cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Some Characters Dogs Exhibits That Can Be Applied To Our Relationships by dharay99: 6:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
ppl dey para o0.
We'r all dogs na...lmao. grin

1 Like

Re: Some Characters Dogs Exhibits That Can Be Applied To Our Relationships by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
Taylor86:
wait ooo

are u indirectly insulting us or ur advising us to behave like dogs

if i no tell buhari this thing mk thunder fire me
U had better retract your post before I type Amen grin

1 Like

Re: Some Characters Dogs Exhibits That Can Be Applied To Our Relationships by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: Some Characters Dogs Exhibits That Can Be Applied To Our Relationships by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
dharay99:
ppl dey para o0.
We'r all dogs na...lmao. grin
Haba! Oga mi.. .. .. dogs ke ? grin
Re: Some Characters Dogs Exhibits That Can Be Applied To Our Relationships by Shortyy(f): 6:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
Orijin101:
If your partner is one.. .. ..
OK, Dog..
Re: Some Characters Dogs Exhibits That Can Be Applied To Our Relationships by dharay99: 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
Orijin101:

Haba! Oga mi.. .. .. dogs ke ? grin
ehhn na, animal kuku ni gbogbo wa. grin

1 Like

Re: Some Characters Dogs Exhibits That Can Be Applied To Our Relationships by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
Twaci:
U believe in dog ghosts?

Ask Evans na. BTW, I was referring to Ciaro02 cheesy.

I saw him (abi her) once in his house.... dunno bout now tho

1 Like

Re: Some Characters Dogs Exhibits That Can Be Applied To Our Relationships by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
tunnamania11:

U had better retract your post before I type Amen grin

type Amen naa

u know how many times i dey talk say mk thunder fire me in a day

and am still living

1 Like

Re: Some Characters Dogs Exhibits That Can Be Applied To Our Relationships by wristbangle: 6:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
Orijin baba. Am here cheesy

Change point 4 to "face threat"

Very funny and enlightening post.

Chai I miss my bingo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Some Characters Dogs Exhibits That Can Be Applied To Our Relationships by MsBliss(f): 6:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
I love dogs.Cute ones
Re: Some Characters Dogs Exhibits That Can Be Applied To Our Relationships by dharay99: 6:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
Shortyy:

OK, Dog..

wow u did call him daht.?
Cool..automatically yhur a ßitch den,
Congratzzzz.! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Propose In A Simplest Way To A Lover / Girls Waste His Time 2016 / Top 10 Guys Nairaland Girls Want To Sleep With.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.