Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex (88630 Views)

10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life / Ways Nigerian Babes React When You Deny Them Sex (SEE HERE) / 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by wristbangle: 8:50am On Jul 24, 2015
tosyne2much:
I still don't know what your problem is

Whether I'm a nairaland celebrity or not, you shouldn't be pained by that.

I have given enough of my attention to you and for all I care I still stand on my ground, say what ever you like, I will still drop a thread this evening cheesy

If you think calling me a misogynist will make the ladies jump on you then you aint in any way different frm the fools with dwindling mentality on this forum.. Hahahhahaha cheesy

Man, aint you just tired stalking me ? I thought you had given up a long time ago

I know this is a opportune time for you to say what has been bothering you for a long time, so use it judiciously and I wouldn't hesitate to use my lexical venom to bullshit you

O boy! Even without spewing it, this venom is enough keep one totally mute. Prof tosyne2much!
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by 1miccza: 8:52am On Jul 24, 2015
tosyne2much:
I will have to agree with you on this cheesy

That's exactly the gospel truth,believe it or not
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by 1miccza: 8:54am On Jul 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
wetin u hear? cheesy
Did someone just type something about sex??If i hear?
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 24, 2015
1miccza:

Did someone just type something about sex??If i hear?
cheesy wetin concern u?
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by 1miccza: 8:57am On Jul 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy wetin concern u?
I suppose ask you too now grin
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 24, 2015
1miccza:

I suppose ask you too now grin
mtchewwww cheesy btw where have u been?
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by 1miccza: 9:02am On Jul 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
mtchewwww cheesy btw where have u been?

I've been around you have simply refused to notice that's all...
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 24, 2015
1miccza:

I've been around you have simply refused to notice that's all...
huh u think?i hardly see ur comment on threads[.
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by 1miccza: 9:18am On Jul 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
huh u think?i hardly see ur comment on threads[.

Well i only post comments on threads that warrant comments,we've got loads of senseless posts around these days..You haven't really noticed my presence at all these days or have i not been observant??

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 24, 2015
1miccza:

Well i only post comments on threads that warrant comments,we've got loads of senseless posts around these days..You haven't really noticed my presence at all these days or have i not been observant??
I hardly come across u on threads,not until u mention me cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by gbens2000(m): 10:00am On Jul 24, 2015
waste of time.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by folashade0(f): 10:10am On Jul 24, 2015
wristbangle:
Op u reminded me of Jane. We broke up a year ago because I made a promise never to chop her.

The night we broke up, she was wearing a skimpy outfit as she sprayed her body with "christian dior" perfume.

As a good boy who have promised not to yansh her because we promised our relationship will clinch to marriage without sex but she insisted on having it without considering the consequence. Chai e pain me say I no do the needful sha but as a struggling guy who cannot afford to be an emergency father, I declined it.

Straight off she tagged me as an impotent guy and left without returning my calls since then.

Oh my Jane! Na so u become another man property? cry cry cry
una don start again o.. Watin Jane do again?. So u no see another name to mention again abi?.. Sora e o!
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by pbs4real(m): 10:13am On Jul 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
stfu! cheesy u&who huh? undecided
shaarap dre. . U wnt to deny it abiwink
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by wristbangle: 10:18am On Jul 24, 2015
folashade0:
una don start again o.. Watin Jane do again?. So u no see another name to mention again abi?.. Sora e o!

Is ur 2nd name Jane? tongue
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by fransixe(m): 10:21am On Jul 24, 2015
it takes a gurl courage to ask for bleeping....and when she finally summons the courage to ask for it, and you refuses or gives her excuses...omo, u must enter her "book of hatred"... and that bus don pas u go be that.
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Israel5(m): 10:28am On Jul 24, 2015
Twaci:
Nah, not when it comes to you smiley
Alas! suspects!
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by 1miccza: 10:34am On Jul 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
I hardly come across u on threads,not until u mention me cheesy

I don't post comments that much,i'm much more contented with reading and learning,i mention you when i feel it's right and okay,am sure you wouldn't want me to look like a stalker?Would you?
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by testimonyobaoyin(f): 10:49am On Jul 24, 2015
Some ladies will be screening guys they want to date like Nigeria idol,don't worry sister you will soon start gulder altimate search at age 35
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by juizzyemmanuel(f): 10:52am On Jul 24, 2015
am sorry but not all girls are like that

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 24, 2015
pbs4real:
shaarap dre. . U wnt to deny it abiwink
mtchewwww cheesy gerrara here mehnnnn
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 24, 2015
1miccza:

I don't post comments that much,i'm much more contented with reading and learning,i mention you when i feel it's right and okay,am sure you wouldn't want me to look like a stalker?Would you?
Nah,u r not dear cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by beyondwalls: 11:27am On Jul 24, 2015
baby, abeg pass me all those thinxxxxxx, salivating already
[/quote]
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 11:37am On Jul 24, 2015
juizzyemmanuel:
am sorry but not all girls are like that

Well put
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
Lol I was even wondering oo
Niklausa:

About me? But you haven't seen me before naw.
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by 1miccza: 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
Nah,u r not dear cheesy

Now you're making me go all mushy mushy inside with your dear thingy.. You nor go catch me lai lai!!! grin
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by BraniacX(m): 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
Twaci:
Get in line cheesy

So you cook for him and want to save my soul by taking me to church abi? Not fair SMH
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
pbs4real:
i swearcheesy Ask hersmiley
prettythicksme is it true? shocked
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
Sassybae:
Lol I was even wondering oo

So what did you actually see in your dream?
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
Not a serious one tho, I was only trying to find out y u quote me when I comment with this "kk"...buh dunno wah happend I just wokeup without getting a reply from you
Niklausa:

So what did you actually see in your dream?
Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by tosyne2much(m): 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
fransixe:
it takes a gurl courage to ask for bleeping....and when she finally summons the courage to ask for it, and you refuses or gives her excuses...omo, u must enter her "book of hatred"... and that bus don pas u go be that.
Hahahahaha roflwkmd cheesy

You are a clown bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by idihcoben: 2:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
Dear Dr. Love,

My Husband Impregnated 7 of our Housemaids

See me see wahala! I have been married for just two years and we have had over 30 maids. And this is because I had to change them almost every other week because of my husband. Let me tell you about my husband. If you dressed a chair in a woman’s clothes, he’ll go after it before he realizes it’s a chair...continue on www.penchant.com.ng

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
1miccza:

Now you're making me go all mushy mushy inside with your dear thingy.. You nor go catch me lai lai!!! grin
You wey i don catch tey tey cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" / Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.