Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,409 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:18 AM

Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) (80046 Views)

Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) / Woman Delivers Baby Boy In Tricycle [photos] / Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by sanity12(m): 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2015
Igbo kwenu grin
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by chic2pimp(m): 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
JaypeeAnics:
Its ownly in 9ja dat such tin can happen. here in uk we slap and insult d police,all they will say is dat u hav to obey d law. come try ham 4 9ja ur name go b sorry

In Which UK are you allowed to slap without getting arrested? Because I am 100% sure the UK you are referring to in your post is not the United Kingdom

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by mclorenzo(m): 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
D police is ur friend o
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by whitejulius81: 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
I cry for the generation of these so call police that did this and my prayer for them is that....those policemen and their generation ( 5th generation ) will never experience peace again in this life even if the peace is as cheap as Air that you can feel everywhere but their family and generation will never have it. gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by freecocoa(f): 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
Oyind17:
I'm not supporting the police but the lady should av obeyed before complain. she went as far as biting one of them.
Obey what exactly? I would have removed his balls if I was the woman.
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by xoella: 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]May God help Nigeria sadMay God help Nigeria
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by makizee(m): 8:39pm On Jul 23, 2015
sometimes, you read stories that are so unbelievable...the only excuse is if this policemen are mentally unbalanced
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by spencekat(m): 8:39pm On Jul 23, 2015
I hate Nigerian Police.
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by ibullem(m): 8:39pm On Jul 23, 2015
Oyind17:
I'm not supporting the police but the lady should av obeyed before complain. she went as far as biting one of them.

Please excuse me,

You sir are a big fool undecided

#noOffense
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Krossbow123: 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
They policemen involved should not be punished... They should be transfered to maid u guru with immediate effect
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Kingspin(m): 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
Insane country and useless leaders. I hate nigeria forces called them army, police, navy etc.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2015
ibullem:

Please excuse, You sir are a big fool undecided

#noOffense

.Your father is a fool #nooffense
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by mclorenzo(m): 8:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
Oyind17:
. Its sef defence lah
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
freecocoa:
Obey what exactly? I would have removed his balls if I was the woman.

If you're not pregnant you can do that but with pregnancy I think she endangered her life
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by shaqhead: 8:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
Oyind17:

you can say whatever you want to say without telling me to shut up. its my opinion
Mr. ur opinion is pure gibberish! This is my opinion abt ur opinion.

Back to d mattaer
If that woman ws any member of ur family, hope u wl b callous enof to hold such savage opinion! Ofcos u wl call ds emotional blackmail forgetin dt ds kind to happen to anyone-even U!

Wheres ur humanity Mister? Gosh..whats d diff between u n dose policemen for goodness sake?

Abeg swerve...and hey, remember swerve witout complainin.

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by daradave: 8:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
Oyind17:

She endangered her life by arguing and fighting back in her condition. call it whatever you like

I can bet my life dat u've never been pregnant and neither have u had an issue with wild police officers. I don't pray you do

1 Like

Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by tete7000(m): 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
Oyind17:

What are you saying? I didn't see anything wrong with any of the woman's action. These police are simply barbaric. Was it too much one of them enter her car while she drove to their station? Lagos police ( I don't know if you live in Lagos) are simply barbaric. I used to think Ibadan police have madness until I arrived and had encounter with the Lagos police. All their preoccupation is how to extort money from people at all cost.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
I smell a lawsuit...
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by koolkenzo(m): 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
Taylor86:
Y won't they misbehave

a country governed by a tyrant

You are a fool. What's the behaviour of Nigeria police have to do with the president?
They have always been acting like animals and I think it's high time some law should be put in place to deal with them like arm robbers.

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by 1miccza: 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
Oyind17:

The set of policemen in our police force do not respect the rights of others. They treat humans like animals. Most humans would react first before thinking,it's not a question of obeying before complain
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by lokoloko84(m): 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
ZACHIE:

Wait.
The most devious money lecherous stock in the force are of the Igbo stock.
I know that station .
The DPO is a Yoruba man newly posted.
The rest are from Igbo land, Old Bendel and Kogi Ampka people.
Quote me any day on this.
What are you trying to insinuate?I do not care whether these persons are tiv'sor nupe.What I know is that ,it is better to allow the Yoruba's police
their tribes likewise other tribes as well.
Having other ethnic groups policing other ethnic groups is simply a disaster and with this,these types of rubbish will be a recurrent.
We have different cultures with different mentality and I do not think this is a nation per see.
At least these policemen will come from their community.
I am tired of this country but seems most citizens are still delusional.
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
mclorenzo:
. Its sef defence lah

if you say so, no pregnant woman should do that
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by igbsam(m): 8:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
It's time they do something about all these so called police men that move around in buses harassing innocent citizens. That was how one caused a terrible accident along ogba cos they were chasing after a car. The IGP needs to hear this o. It's getting too much
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by andyanders: 8:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
Oyind17:

You are useless for making such useless statement.I believed that you NEVER EVER had any mother. How can any sane policeman seeing a pregnant woman dear touch her talk less of dragging her.

Those police officers are use,....less and should be dealt with. No matter what the woman did, seeing her pregnant should have restrained them from arresting her by force. They should have taken the particulars of her car and asked her to report to their station if they felt she aired.

How come that police men would hire a commercial bus and be going about arresting and extorting money from those they were been paid to protect of which these same individuals pay direct and indirect Tax used in paying these useless officers robbing officially with gun.

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 8:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
Anyone that tried that to any member of my family,there will be nothing like Jesus said this or that, I will kill the person and wait for next step.
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by DTOBS(m): 8:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
Some police officers are just first class candidate of hell fire....how I wish a thorough investigation is carried out on this issue and those stupid he-goats brought to book....

#Nonsense
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by firstolalekan(m): 8:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
HungerBAD:
There is something evil inside me that comes out to the core, when I hear about women getting raped, beaten up, assaulted or in anyway disrespected.

I have problems killing goats, chickens and rams. But, I have repeatedly said I will have no problem killing a Nigerian Police man any day, then leave the body on the road before I go for church service.

What stops these guys from doing this same thing to my mother? Or yours? or your wife or sister?and again that is why I never pity them when I hear they get killed by armed robbers.

What was this woman's offense? to un-dress a married woman in public, in the African context is the biggest insult you can visit on her family and personal dignity.

I am very upset reading this.
May those behind this cruelty know no peace in God's name.

Bastąrd Nigerian police officers
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
andyanders:

You are useless for making such useless statement.I believed that you NEVER EVER had any mother. How can any sane policeman seeing a pregnant woman dear touch her talk less of dragging her.

Those police officers are use,....less and should be dealt with. No matter what the woman did, seeing her pregnant should have restrained them from arresting her by force. They should have taken the particulars of her car and asked her to report to their station if they felt she aired.

.shut up my friend!! I said I'm not supporting their actions.
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by firstolalekan(m): 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
Oyind17:
Shut da fùck up
Who started the assault?

So police fucktárds can do anyhow just because they have guns?
Why don't they go and exact their anger on bokoharam

1 Like

Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by otiigba1(m): 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
I blame nigerians for what their police are doing to them until nigerians start killing police quietly one by one the brutality will not stop, if they wage war against the police by the time half of the police has been killed am sure the remaining ones will think twice before brutalising a nigerian again
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by azimibraun: 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
Police are appearing to be more of menace to society than they are problem solvers. I heard the Police saw the Aluu 4 being killed but drove off because there was no Money to be made in them intervening. Curses in black and blue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO ) / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband / Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.