Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) (79821 Views)

Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) / Woman Delivers Baby Boy In Tricycle [photos] / Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Eluwilussit(m): 9:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
HungerBAD:
There is something evil inside me that comes out to the core, when I hear about women getting raped, beaten up, assaulted or in anyway disrespected.

I have problems killing goats, chickens and rams. But, I have repeatedly said I will have no problem killing a Nigerian Police man any day, then leave the body on the road before I go for church service.

What stops these guys from doing this same thing to my mother? Or yours? or your wife or sister?and again that is why I never pity them when I hear they get killed by armed robbers.

What was this woman's offense? to un-dress a married woman in public, in the African context is the biggest insult you can visit on her family and personal dignity.

I am very upset reading this.

You are not alone bro. I am upset as well. About time Nigerians rose up against any form of oppression. Our policemen are worse than pigs. All of them. someone's pregnant wife? Hmmmm.
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by zonax(m): 9:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
Oyind17:
I'm not supporting the police but the lady should av obeyed before complain. she went as far as biting one of them.
No matter what she did, why should a policeman whose job is to serve and protect be so cruel to another man's wife.
Even if sh stole, in sane climes suspects have their human rights. What if she happens to be your wife, will you still say same?

They get luck they tried it with someone who cannot fight them. If na me, God knows
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Ewuro4: 9:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
Goosebumps sad

Striped and beaten? Lord have mercy.
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by ahamonyeka(m): 9:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
Those useless policemen need to be flog seriously.
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Eluwilussit(m): 9:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
Vanquay:
NO COMMENTS lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Y? Your papa na offsa? grin grin
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Kangol99(m): 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
This is really bad!!

Somethings are really happening these days to some it good and to some it bad. I pray that evil will not happen to anyone reading this post in Jesus Name!
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by kingdenny(m): 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
Oyind17:
I'm not supporting the police but the lady should av obeyed before complain. she went as far as biting one of them.

Monkey I can bet your father is a policeman

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by cole265(m): 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
vugaman:
no wonder dis country is like dis,the kind of fools and imbeciles without thinking faculty in dis country is alarming.for whatever offence they alleged she might have committed,why did she not follow them to the station then contact her husband,a lawer or even human right activist,instead she resisted so you expect the policemen to salute her and allow her to go.it is only stealing that nigerians know as offence,any other offence do not warrant arrest.if every body in this country begins to resist arrest because of one reason or the other then let me see how offenders both civil and criminals will be arrested and prosecuted.go to civilised nations and see how reasonable people obey police order.if the policemen are wrong in arresting her then she is right buy slapping and biting them.if she is somebody's wife,they are not somebody husband.

I salute you for this your beautiful and sensible comment. Some pple honestly don't think before posting comments. We are to learn from issues and stories on this forum. I suggest peeps should learn from he post. Good one BRO!
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by kokumo1949: 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
The new Area commander for Festac ACP Mba former force PRO should look into this matter.
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Sobeautiful: 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
kenny987:

Don't let me go all out with you! There is no bloody excuse to justify the police harassing a civilian, worse still a woman and one as vulnerable as an obviously pregnant woman! First they pulled their guns on her, for what? Then strip her of her dignity and drag her into a cell? For what offence?! Even if she was caught red-handed stealing, they ought to treat her with every sense of respect and decorum if only out of regard for the life she was carrying! Obey what bloody crap! Do u not realise the emotional equilibrium of pregnant women is usually out of whack in that state? Anything could have been happening to her at the time!
I wonder how some of u think!
Thanks for the above response. Some people are just senseless and wicked. If that guy were to be a police officer he'll do worse. I only pray for people like him.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by andyanders: 9:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
Oyind17:

.shut up my friend!! I said I'm not supporting their actions.

I cannot be your friend.Why blame the woman for biting those idiots? If they do that to your wife, will you take that?

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
andyanders:

I cannot be your friend.Why blame the woman for biting those idiots? If they do that to your wife, will you take that?

I am not blaming the woman for Christ sake. I said that cause of condition.
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Ndkings1(m): 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
[quote author=HungerBAD post=36198576]There is something evil inside me that comes out to the core, when I hear about women getting raped, beaten up, assaulted or in anyway disrespected.

I have problems killing goats, chickens and rams. But, I have repeatedly said I will have no problem killing a Nigerian Police man any day, then leave the body on the road before I go for church service.
Omo u dey vex oooo
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by andyanders: 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
Oyind17:

I am not blaming the woman for Christ sake. I said that cause of condition.

No skin pain and sorry for the way I had to react to that.I am bitter over the issue and must see a way to get across to the woman in order for her to file a case against the officers and also for the women right activists to assist this woman seek for justice.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Jobyruz(m): 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
The decadence of this country is caused by the police,they will arrest a culprit,collect bribe from him and release him to continue to unleash his terror.may the bad egg among them lost gradually like a broom stick.Awon oloriburuku,lodun ti awa yi,won ma ku Tue bi adie ni lagbara oloun
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by KanwuliaJara: 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
Nigerian MEN aaaaaagain? shocked
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Islie: 9:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
cole265:
I have since learnt not to comment in favour of the first complainant until I hear the other side of the story. This story is too gorry to be true. I smell too much lies.

Even if it was spiced a bit.....

Aren't the police force trained to show restrain and courtesy to a civilian talkless a pregnant woman for that matter

That's why we keep hearing alot of senseless killings by them and them boasting that nothing will happen

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2015
Those policemen should be sacked immediately because they are animals in police uniform.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2015
This is what happens when tribal sentiments are the primary drivers for building and appointing/electing mediocre amd illiterate leaders into positions of power; they attract like minded buffoons who rain chaos and confusion over the intelligent. Look at Nigeria today.. Only a f000l will truly appreciate how low we have sunk because f000ls rule far more than the wise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by JakesJ(m): 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2015
Oyind17:
Is Both God & Devil That'll Punish U & Ur Police Obedient, AND Even Extend To Ur Generation & Those Animalistic Idiot Police Which Did That To Her And Her Baby! If At All U Refuse To Shout A Bigger Amen! Don't Worry Because I & Good Nigerians Have Done The Chant'n And Shout'n 4 U Heartless Fools Of The Century! !! !!!

1 Like

Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by lexy2014: 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
Taylor86:
Y won't they misbehave

a country governed by a tyrant
So are u saying that b4 now our policemen were angels?

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2015
andyanders:

No skin pain and sorry for the way I had to react to that.I am bitter over the issue and must see a way to get across to the woman in order for her to file a case against the officers and also for the women right activists to assist this woman seek for justice.

I'm only concern about her condition, she can't over power them. she would've died over simple issue , we should think safety first.
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Islie: 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2015
okooloyun1:
K

Why book that space when you don't have anything to contribute on what is been discussed
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
JakesJ:
Is Both God & Devil That'll Punish U & Ur Police Obedient, AND Even Extend To Ur Generation & Those Animalistic Idiot Police Did That To Her And Her Baby! If At All U Refuse To Shout A Bigger Amen! Don't Worry Because I & Good Nigerians Have Done The Chant'n And Shout'n 4 U Heartless Fools Of The Century! !! !!!

Punish you too, you people come online yo say trash, can she over power them. I'm after her safety too. fool
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Firevinci(m): 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
..........only in Nigeria; police is your "friend"
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by paytrust(m): 9:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
@ God punish u 4 ur statement.
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 23, 2015
zonax:

No matter what she did, why should a policeman whose job is to serve and protect be so cruel to another man's wife.
Even if sh stole, in sane climes suspects have their human rights. What if she happens to be your wife, will you still say same?

They get luck they tried it with someone who cannot fight them. If na me, God knows

You people don't seem to understand my point.
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 23, 2015
May God save the inocent baby and for the woman may God renew her strenght in Jesus Name.... For these police officers they should be used as an example to other officers they need 2 be given their sack and some 36 months inprisonment..... They don't know the value of a pregnant woman, even if she's a criminal the baby inside her is innocent so for the babys sake she needs 2 be treated like an egg
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by diamondzs(f): 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
Oyind17:
Watch wat u say, she's a pregnant woman & can b easily pissed ... dis was a very irrelevant comment, like u don't kno Nigerian police. Wat if she was wrong, cudnt they ignore her cos of her condition?
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by SAMBARRY: 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
striker07:
What i can deduce from this post is case of unprofessional policemen dealing with a woman lacking decorum, disobeying constituted order and treating the police force with contempt with already prejudiced opinion on police by many people that have made comments, disobeying, slapping and biting a police officer is going too far, we cannot move forward as a nation if we do not regard our law enforcement .
you must be one of this useless police men undecided

is beating and stripping a married woman and a mother for nothing dignifying even calling her a prostitute

the police made an unlawful arrest on top of that beat her and physically abused her undecided

Is your sense of humanity taken away when you all wear that devilsh black uniform undecided

I'm even surprised the police men didn't gang rape her because that's y'al trade mark in the police force

abusing
maimin
raping
unlawful arrest and torture
forcing innocent people to lie against themselves
stealing
renting guns to criminals etc

Tufiaaaaaaaaa. Enikure undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Oluqueen: 9:35pm On Jul 23, 2015
Oyind17:

I don't even know what to say to you. I don't want to be rude,your comment is unbelievable .

Ode.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by paullyj5: 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
I have always belived that the Police can never be our friend. I hate them with a passion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan / A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) / Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.