Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) (79817 Views)

Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) / Woman Delivers Baby Boy In Tricycle [photos] / Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by GreenGeen(m): 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
No police in 9ja, before anytin in the morning Dem go don take their pelebe ogogoro n Igbo like 1-2 rap, so Dem no know any body at all, becos Dem don high level, so what's next, dey will go awire and do anytin dey like.
Once dey see DAT dis one nah mugun, Dem go maltreat am so as to extort the mugun.

Go to Ojodu Berger bridge, ojuelegba underbridge, pen cinema roundabout, iyana-ipaja to ipaja roundabout, k. Salem junction eko, Yaba Jibowu underbridge alakuko junction, sango underbrigde, to mention few.
When u hook into there hands they suck u extort u till u go blank all in the name of no evidence, but one dey monkey go go market it won't return.
Dats how one of my friend was ripped off his valuables, all becos he closed late in the office and he was pickup. Around 10.30pm around Yaba area going to Ikorodu and started taggin g arm robber, he show Dem his I'd and explains where he works or what he does for living, all the police men did was to snatch his I D and squeeze it away from their vanagon bus they usually use in disguise. Any time any body is in there custody they do like you r the company and they give u quotation and await your approval and instanct payment.
I know anybody DAT does bad, nemiesis must catch up with the person.
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by blesoh(f): 9:41pm On Jul 23, 2015
Am like wat! Why strip a married woman plus knwing shez pregnant.maybe she parked wrongly or wat,wen they see were to show power they wont go near there.i knw der ve wives karma will soon knock on their doors.
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
angelTI:

Just shut up!

Tnk u my dear, sm ppl's memory r juz 1kb.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by SAMBARRY: 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Nigerian MEN aaaaaagain? shocked
I was about to call you sef. I nor know say you don reach here before me

To the matter.no its actually the nigerian police force that behave like savages. Even their women are brutish. Once they wear that their despicable black uniform they loose their sense of humanity undecided what kindfof vulgar and religiously fake country is this for godsakes

A police man stripped a pregnant woman naked
physically abused her
called her a prostitute
dragged her from her car to theirs

Haba. What if she had died in this despicable behaviour undecided
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
andyanders:

I cannot be your friend.Why blame the woman for biting those idiots? If they do that to your wife, will you take that?

I am not begging to be your friend either.
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by SAMBARRY: 9:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
Chaiii no wonder they always look pathetic and dirty no matter how far they rise in the force undecided
GreenGeen:
No police in 9ja, before anytin in the morning Dem go don take their pelebe ogogoro n Igbo like 1-2 rap, so Dem no know any body at all, becos Dem don high level, so what's next, dey will go awire and do anytin dey like.
Once dey see DAT dis one nah mugun, Dem go maltreat am so as to extort the mugun.

Go to Ojodu Berger bridge, ojuelegba underbridge, pen cinema roundabout, iyana-ipaja to ipaja roundabout, k. Salem junction eko, Yaba Jibowu underbridge alakuko junction, sango underbrigde, to mention few.
When u hook into there hands they suck u extort u till u go blank all in the name of no evidence, but one dey monkey go go market it won't return.
Dats how one of my friend was ripped off his valuables, all becos he closed late in the office and he was pickup. Around 10.30pm around Yaba area going to Ikorodu and started taggin g arm robber, he show Dem his I'd and explains where he works or what he does for living, all the police men did was to snatch his I D and squeeze it away from their vanagon bus they usually use in disguise. Any time any body is in there custody they do like you r the company and they give u quotation and await your approval and instanct payment.
I know anybody DAT does bad, nemiesis must catch up with the person.
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by SAMBARRY: 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2015
kingdenny:

Monkey I can bet your father is a policeman
obviously or even him sef
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by mgbedianya(m): 9:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
SAMBARRY:
you must be one of this useless police men undecided

is beating and stripping a married woman and a mother for nothing dignifying even calling her a prostitute

the police made an unlawful arrest on top of that beat her and physically abused her undecided

Is your sense of humanity taken away when you all wear that devilsh black uniform undecided

I'm even surprised the police men didn't gang rape her because that's y'al trade mark in the police force

abusing
maimin
raping
unlawful arrest and torture
forcing innocent people to lie against themselves
stealing
renting guns to criminals etc

Tufiaaaaaaaaa. Enikure undecided
This people do not wear uniforms at nights
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
HungerBAD:
There is something evil inside me that comes out to the core, when I hear about women getting raped, beaten up, assaulted or in anyway disrespected.

I have problems killing goats, chickens and rams. But, I have repeatedly said I will have no problem killing a Nigerian Police man any day, then leave the body on the road before I go for church service.

What stops these guys from doing this same thing to my mother? Or yours? or your wife or sister?and again that is why I never pity them when I hear they get killed by armed robbers.

What was this woman's offense? to un-dress a married woman in public, in the African context is the biggest insult you can visit on her family and personal dignity.

I am very upset reading this.
HungerBAD:
There is something evil inside me that comes out to the core, when I hear about women getting raped, beaten up, assaulted or in anyway disrespected.

I have problems killing goats, chickens and rams. But, I have repeatedly said I will have no problem killing a Nigerian Police man any day, then leave the body on the road before I go for church service.

What stops these guys from doing this same thing to my mother? Or yours? or your wife or sister?and again that is why I never pity them when I hear they get killed by armed robbers.

What was this woman's offense? to un-dress a married woman in public, in the African context is the biggest insult you can visit on her family and personal dignity.

HungerBAD:

you are so right, same with me. No matter what, a woman shouldnt be rough handled, no matter what. Even in islam. No matter what, and a pregnant woman at. Ionno, most of them these policemens take burantashi abi meshango before going out to work. Nigerian force really needs to be reformed, at the speed of light!
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by eliwa47(m): 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
olori buruku lawon olopa yi sha!
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
Oyind17:
pls don't say dis again, maybe u are even a police , it's crazy wat dey had done to her not considering her state and this men must be sentence to death by hanging , it's a criminal act and that's the way those policemen behave , we will fight them one day
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
We won't tolerate dis, it's so crazy and wicked , I hate hearing such wicked act commited by our policemen, we will fight them back one day.. Dis policemen will suffer and their children will suffer , their wives will pay for it, dis is so wicked
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by ucomeoga: 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
I will have to copy and paste this on Nigeria Police media site. Which kind brutality be this? Those policemen will never have peace until the ask the woman to forgive them.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by dhardline(m): 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
RichDad1:

Occupant of Zoo. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
You and me grin grin
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by sankky: 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
ZACHIE:

Wait.
The most devious money lecherous stock in the force are of the Igbo stock.
I know that station .
The DPO is a Yoruba man newly posted.
The rest are from Igbo land, Old Bendel and Kogi Ampka people.
Quote me any day on this.

And an honest DPO is working silently and happily with criminal minded subordinates?

1 Like

Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by andyanders: 10:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
Their wife MUST suffer same way and MUST go through painful labor and they all that took part in putting pain on that woman must die while in their illegal duty.
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by ijustdey: 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
grandstar:

are they lesbian?

do you mean gay..........

these are policemen and not
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by sweatlana: 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
cry
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
This is pure bullshit..

These policemen deserve to be jailed for life.

This is why being a law abiding citizen is not good all the time.

Just imagine, stripping someone naked because you feel you can do it and get away with it.

If this happens to me or to my wife, I will never rest until I avenge this 100 times over , one way or another.

Our policemen all need to undergo psychiatric evaluation.
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Chidoks(f): 10:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
Jorussia:
.please let's us not conclude with this incident that all our police officers are bad.I trust the IGP the officers in this crime will not go unpunished.

all police officrts in this country all bad.moat are corrupt some are demonized but all are bad.running my business i've had 3 encounters with them but justice is akways given to the paying criminal.i have vowed that i will never part with my money to favoyr any police officer.NEVER.i will not befriend them .i shall never even knowingly sut beside them in church God forbid.people thatbwill see the truth but promote and uphold lies.again i say Olorun maje!!

1 Like

Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
edo3:
They are a lot to that story..though am nt a frnd of d police either,,bt u say u are married,and d first persn's number u remembered was ur sister..why not ur husband..Secondly,,why did u av 2 slap a man? It means u don't a good upbringing.
Why did she slap the man? What a question! So it would have been ok to brutalize and strip a heavily pregnant woman without regard to her life and that of her unborn child? So she shouldn't have defended herself against such inhuman cruelty? Is this the first time you are reading of what some police officers do to unarmed citizens? Your question is very disappointing..And what has upbringing got to do with self defence? Typical african reasoning. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by crystalzoe: 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
pls where were this set of policemen during Dat bank robbery? they shld have been there displaying their skills instead of terrorizing innocent citizens!
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by sunkoye: 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
whitejulius81:
I cry for the generation of these so call police that did this and my prayer for them is that....those policemen and their generation ( 5th generation ) will never experience peace again in this life even if the peace is as cheap as Air that you can feel everywhere but their family and generation will never have it. gbam!!!
Amen
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by lexy2014: 10:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
vugaman:
no wonder dis country is like dis,the kind of fools and imbeciles without thinking faculty in dis country is alarming.for whatever offence they alleged she might have committed,why did she not follow them to the station then contact her husband,a lawer or even human right activist,instead she resisted so you expect the policemen to salute her and allow her to go.it is only stealing that nigerians know as offence,any other offence do not warrant arrest.if every body in this country begins to resist arrest because of one reason or the other then let me see how offenders both civil and criminals will be arrested and prosecuted.go to civilised nations and see how reasonable people obey police order.if the policemen are wrong in arresting her then she is right buy slapping and biting them.if she is somebody's wife,they are not somebody husband.
Am sure u can make your point without throwing insults around. From d story, I don't c how d woman deserved 2b stripped naked and assaulted. D police ought 2b courteous and b able 2 xplain 2d lady her offence b4 trying 2 bundle her. Not every offence should warrant arrest. A simple warning or correction would do. In this case, d police didn't even explain 2d woman Y they wanted her 2 park. Its her right 2no. According 2d story, they obstructed her, a policeman pointed a gun at her, threatened 2 shoot her and called her a prostitute. What was her crime? Was she a security threat or had she b4 that encounter harmed anyone? If she wasn't, then y threaten d life of a fellow human that u are supposed 2 protect cos u have a gun? Did she disrespect d policemen b4 they pulled their gun on her? From d story, she didn't. So I believe our police should learn 2 address nigerians with utmost courtesy. Its d least we deserve from them

1 Like

Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Truckpusher(m): 10:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
HungerBAD:

My friend i do not buy into your rants about Nigerian police in as much as I have every right to hate them but the truth is I have been their victim and their friend and I do not believe for once that a typical Nigerian police irrespective of his or her tribal affiliation is capable of carrying out such an inhumane act against any Nigerian unless there are some underlying factors here or the story is simply not reported the way it happened after all I've seen rich Nigerian families with connection or some families that banks on the police force loopholes and take advantage of their mistakes to rope them in and make some fortune from it .
If you hate the police then you have no idea what your neighbor and ordinary citizens can do to you if the police isn't around even in their worse form.
The police is still your friend .

1 Like

Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by ZACHIE: 10:23pm On Jul 23, 2015
sankky:

And an honest DPO is working silently and happily with criminal minded subordinates?
Far fromit bro
The jacket of evil is not race and creed inhibited.
Evil is evil.
Nigeria Police is evil .
It does not pander to tribes and language.
I never vouched for the DPO anyway
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by andyanders: 10:24pm On Jul 23, 2015
Chi59:

Why did she slap the man? What a question! So it would have been ok to brutalize and strip a heavily pregnant woman without regard to her life and that of her unborn child? So she shouldn't have defended herself against such inhuman cruelty? Is this the first time you are reading of what some police officers do to unarmed citizens? Your question is very disappointing..And what has upbringing got to do with self defence? Typical african reasoning. Smh.

Do you have to even respond to that Edo3 for their stu---pid response to the subject matter. Why shouldn't the woman slap the idiots back. A pregnant woman at the state of her condition and someone would manhandle her? That shows that the Nigerian Police Force recruit miscreants as officers because no sane human being would even exchange a word with a pregnant woman talk less of having to use force to handle her.That shows that they are mad and useless.

You see them carrying guns and be arresting innocent citizens to extort money from while Boko Haram are there for them to go and fight.

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by Guruboi(m): 10:27pm On Jul 23, 2015
dre11:

•Victim delivers premature baby

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/policemen-brutalise-eight-month-pregnant-woman/

Picture of the pregnant woman (Chika) on the sick bed

Nawa ooo For Nigerian Police oooo
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by maestroz: 10:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
Taylor86:
Y won't they misbehave

a country governed by a tyrant

you must be a product of the botched TRAINsformation agenda of GEJ filled with deceits
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by SKYQUEST(m): 10:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
Every grave wickedness commited by a police officer did not start over night. It starts from some small small right violations which their boss over look and condone because of vested interest. Then it gets out of hands and suddenly every senior officer suddenly becomes pious and starts investigation! Naa today?
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2015
policeforce should be scrap simple
Re: Policemen Brutalise Eight-month Pregnant Woman: Delivers Baby Prematurely (Pic) by bishopcarterIV: 10:39pm On Jul 23, 2015
Cutehector:
Dat policeman"s destiny will be brutalised
Amen my brother from another parent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan / A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) / Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.