Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,676 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND (10253 Views)

Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari / EFCC Charges Tompolo And Akpbolokemi For Unlawful Conversion / Why Nigeria Cannot Afford Another CIVIL WAR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2015
omoelesa:
Tompolo is now a combination super man,hulk and king kong abi? Time shall tell.
You misunderstood my point, i'm saying its unwise seeking to fight an unwinnable war with an overstretched army when dialogue would be more effective, nigeria is effectively an oil economy, we can't afford the slightest drop in production in this era of low oil prices, oil companies would just divest

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by virus05(m): 8:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
Baawaa:
The message is not well deliver, mind you, the militants we see during JonaTan regime we shall see them no more during PMB regime.

wich militant u see during jonathan's regime?? Lol u be goatee oo

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
Look at the way these fools are hyping a militant. Some even say he's tougher than boko haram. Can he strap himself up with bomb? No, cos life is too sweet.

All the FG need to do is to seize his investment in nigeria, tell their foreign allies to do the same for the ones abroad then watch him cry.

The militants had a field day cos we all thought they were freedom fighters. But now that it's clear that they are only after their pockets, they will be bombarded alongside any village that abhors them.

Only fools believe a single man can hold nigeria to the ground.

Shekau did it cos we had a chicken-in-chief at the helm of affairs then.
You guys are really deluded, you might be the fool you mentioned above
Boko Haram is having bigger fun even under your so called Ç-IN-C, and they are unsophisticated compared to these guys, you have been watching too much movies.

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by papaejima1: 8:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
Hmmn I see a lot of illiterate comments here.
All MEND needs to do to grab Buhari by the balls is to invade a place like intels camp, move all the expatriates to a camp and watch the whole world cry and shout for their release like they did the chibok girls.

Then as military boats and helics move in for the recce or rescue, sink a couple of them or down the helics. After that the military will think twice before playing funny.
Meanwhile, attacks on onshore and offshore platforms will send all the companies and staff scampering away from the ND.

Economy goes south!
Iran jubilates!
Nnamdi Kanu ups his rhetoric and possibly his Biafra peeps attack oil facilities in SE, chase away all expatriates and sets up more relay stations to ginger the people.

The Nigerian military now sees 3 fronts to face!
Wahala x3.

If Ogonis get it into their head to resurrect MOSOP, then the shit will hit the fan.

PMB or GMB who is obviously scrambling to curtail Boko Haram will be so harrassed that he will be totally demystified.
Meanwhile America will be smiling as they bring more weapons for the military to use, we accept and pay them from our reserves because we cannot pay with oil since it is not flowing.
Then deeper into poo the country sinks until Somalia will look like Dubai compared to Nigeria.

God forbid. Buhari has to be wise here.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
jinha:
We do not negotiate with terrorists.... my two cents

But buhari already said he's going to negociate with boko haram

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
lalasticlala please do the needful
Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by virus05(m): 8:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
TheImp:

I laugh when i see guys treat MEND with levity, they are not boko haram, these guys crippled Nigeria"s production so bad YarAdua had to beg them to accept amnesty,
One said SSS will easily pick him up, Tompolo wey nor dey hide for Waffi, make dem go Jakpa road go pick am now.

leave dose mumu pple.. Or make dem go probe am ... grin.... I like dat tompolo oo.. Mehn d guy no dey make mouth.. And army dey fear dem ehn

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by virus05(m): 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
Baawaa:

You mean one man can render Nigeria useless, that is not possible. Do you still remember Odi community, what about Henry Okah?Let Tompolo or what you call his name mess up,GMB not PMB will deal with him ruthlessly.

. U are talking nonsense.. U dont know what u are saying.. Dont help buhari beat his chest

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
sadly the ordinary habitants will suffer the most.
Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by lunaticfringe: 8:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
A word of advice for the duara dullard - in-chief, no go make mistake initiate battle with MEND. Better you carry your old bone go rest with your cows for your farm... Onwu ga-egbu nwa nkita anaro ekwe ya nuru isi nsi...

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
fulanimafia:

[img][/img]

Below:
Image 1: NNS EKUN, P183
Image 2: NNS SIRI P181
Image 3: Rear view shot of NNS Ayam P182, an Armacraft CROQ 1270(extreme left),an array of large patrol craft(in the distance) and a pair of Manta Mk.II ASD Littoral interceptors
Lol, the bulk of these wooden boats that are being used to accompany oil bunkerers with the knowledge of generals... dey deceive yaself....
They themselves know who runs the waterways

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 23, 2015
SenseiX:

Lol, the bulk of these wooden boats that are being used to accompany oil bunkerers with the knowledge of generals... dey deceive yaself....
Forcados fishermen have better boats sef

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by Fash20: 8:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
Themonster:
Op I raised this point earlier that Buhari is making enemies while he's still in hot soup.

first he terminated pipeline contract

second he ended amnesty

plus other provocations

and yet some people are blabbing that our army is equal to the task the same army tompolo single handedly defeated in ruthless obj regime.

hmmm all i can see is buhari making this country ungovernable for himself.

remember Nnamdi Kanu is watching in 3d
your source or you are a bloody liar
Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by Themonster: 8:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
Fash20:
your source or you are a bloody liar

Look for it yourself because it's not my duty to be updating you on current info

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by virus05(m): 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
SenseiX:

oh! sorry.. He's got a new one.. No cry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
[/size][color=#006600][/color]
You guys a talking as if you know wat they are going to discuss,haven't your heard that pmb said Niger delta will pay for jona actions,if na you won't you call Una people meeting,abeg make we hear something for Una jobless mouth and useless phone, if person protect himself, na trouble?
Typical black mans brain.[size=8pt]
Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by Fash20: 8:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
Themonster:

Look for it yourself because it's not my duty to be updating you on current info
Then your a bloody liar.
Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
[size=8pt][/size][/color]
You guys a talking as if you know wat they are going to discuss,haven't your heard that pmb said Niger delta will pay for jona actions,if na you won't you call Una people meeting,abeg make we hear something for Una jobless mouth and useless phone, if person protect himself, na trouble?
Typical black mans brain.[b][/b][color=#006600]
Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by omoelesa(m): 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
SenseiX:

You misunderstood my point, i'm saying its unwise seeking to fight an unwinnable war with an overstretched army when dialogue would be more effective, nigeria is effectively an oil economy, we can't afford the slightest drop in production in this era of low oil prices, oil companies would just divest
Mr man what are we to dialogue?u mean we should continue in this madnes of pipeline contract and the bogus amnesty programe, wasting scares resource that would had help in other sectors.We should worship and treat tompolo and co like demigods abi?.General senbibi,sadam husen and general pinoshet,u know what is common with this men,they are ones strong men in which we taught can never be "broken' where are they today?.u people should continue to create this aura of invisibility around tompolo and co.as i have said before time shall tell.
Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by Omambala1(m): 9:03pm On Jul 23, 2015
The fear of MEND!

Just ordinary meeting, and panic has started. What if the real action starts?

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by omololu2020(m): 9:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
SenseiX:

Tompolo is notoriously reclusive , unlike Asari Dokubo who is rather bombastic and garrulous , Tompolo is actually feared and respected by his peers and even the military.
dis is bullsh!t
Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
LordVarys:

Tompolo practically owns Delta State...sometime last year i passed his convoy in Warri, you''ll think he was the governor with the level of military protection he has, dude probably has the JTF in his pocket, plus he's pretty popular, something of a modern day Robin Hood, steals from the government to give to the poor.
He remains in my opinion the most dangerous man in nigeria, Jonathan was wise enough to keep him very close and give him goodies, Buhari should handle this issue with tact, that dude can bring down the nigerian economy.
This is Buhari, not Jonathan. Buhari is not smiling.
Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by BlackBaron: 9:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
Tompolo, Dokubo et al have more to lose personally than others.

The Faux freedom fighters who claimed to be fighting for a greater share of oil wealth for their own people backed down when they too got offered greater wealth. Thereafter, they joined the those at the top of the food chain who siphoned more of the wealth than the majority at the base of the food chain.

Now, this is what would happen, their acquired wealth would be lost. All the mansions cars et al procured would be targeted in tat for tat. Then all accounts linked to them would be frozen and international support would also be taken to freeze assets abroad.

Their only way out is to fight to be the last man standing and only then can they decide to 'compensate' themselves with any largesse that they'll find themselves in control of. Anything other than that is to get ready to be subjected to a life of penury all over again.

I expected Jo as President should have been able to influence greater resource control for his region but failed at it. I still hope one day the ND gets what they deserve as they lay the golden egg but until then...
Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by LKO(m): 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
Some peeps would just come here and spew falsehood. Tompolo is d godfather of delta state, o really? Blatant lie. Tompolo's so called might starts and end in his gbaramatu creek. He can't do nothing. Anyone who believes tompolo would leave his investments and cosy home to go fight in d creek is obviously not to be taken seriously. Tompolo misbehaves, Nigerian army go couple am. The beast better go relax and enjoy d money he has made in d looting era of Jonathan.

I m proudly Urhobo and I stay in Warri, so I know wat is happening here.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by nduchucks: 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
This may be the first plot to get some thieving powers out of the SS. By the time shiit hits the fan, those powers, be they in PH, Warri, or Otuoke, will run away abroad under the guise of seeking asylum.

There will be peace Dole!!
Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by omololu2020(m): 9:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
letibab:
You must be high on something.
OBJ sent a minor expeditionary force to the SS and the whole SS started crying "genocide, genocide".

MEND is not foolish enough to attempt suicidal confrontation with Buhari, a war veteran!
If they do, Nigerians will not be moved by any crocodile tears until total annihilation of creek thugs and oil buccaneers is completed to zero man standing!
let d mumu keep beatin his flat chest grin
Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by signz: 9:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
I believe nothing will happen in that meeting. MEND may decide to act as environmental/resource control activists as against carrying out attacks on oil installations. This meeting was made public for a reason. I wont even be suprised if they release a communique congratulating GMB for anything cheesy

I don't see the senior boys Tompolo, Ateke, Asari, boyloaf, Farah dagogo, etc entering the creeks. However, I see another group with another name attacking oil installations. This is the easiest thing to do. They can launch RPG attacks on oil installations and disappear before the navy is alerted.

Biko onwero ihe eji nsogbu eme. GMB should please see to it that the Niger delta guys are 'made happy'. We can't afford economic sabotage that will arise from the Niger delta
Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by Themonster: 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
Fash20:
Then your a bloody liar.

Then you're a dunce that don't update himself grin
Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by omololu2020(m): 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
Themonster:

yeah it's not all about chest beating it's all about facts truth is that Nigeria military is weak to fight two sophisticated war now. remember bokoharam is still looking for a loophole to invade the whole north and if buhari channels his energy on ND.
ok what if tompolo blows all the pipeline in ND just like they are doing in Obj era that halted Nigeria.

mr talk with facts

talking about odi community in war there's no person right it's all people "left" so who later win? FG or ND

the earlier you realize that this man has Nigeria in his palm the better for you.

btw

obj and Buhari who's more ruthless cheesy
u keep talkin as if his obj dat grant amnesty to MEND,,,if d militants lik,let them blow up all the oil pipeline in bayelsa,rivers,delta and akwa ibom,but one tin u should know is that the Nigerian economy wont only suffer for dis,alot of pple in these state will also feel the effect,and alot of you guys will be killed by the Nigerian armed forces just lik wot happened in odi.i just pray MEND will go back to d creek grin
Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by atlwireles: 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
Obiagelli:
sadly the ordinary habitants will suffer the most.

Another dumbass statement, you and your almajiris sai chanters will have your share of the suffering. Just stay tuned.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by Themonster: 9:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
omololu2020:
u keep talkin as if his obj dat grant amnesty to MEND,,,if d militants lik,let them blow up all the oil pipeline in bayelsa,rivers,delta and akwa ibom,but one tin u should know is that the Nigerian economy wont only suffer for dis,alot of pple in these state will also feel the effect,and alot of you guys will be killed by the Nigerian armed forces just lik wot happened in odi.i just pray MEND will go back to d creek grin

what's the state of Nigeria economy in Obj tenure?
mr MEND has the ability to shut down Nigeria if pushed to the wall because Nigeria depends on oil for survival.

QED
Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by omololu2020(m): 9:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:

Shekau did it cos we had a chicken-in-chief at the helm of affairs then.
hahahahaha grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow / The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) / Iroju Ogundeji Impeached As Ondo State Deputy Speaker, Replaced By Aderoboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.