Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:06 PM

Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND (10603 Views)

Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari / EFCC Charges Tompolo And Akpbolokemi For Unlawful Conversion / Why Nigeria Cannot Afford Another CIVIL WAR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by Fash20: 9:36am On Jul 24, 2015
Themonster:

Then you're a dunce that don't update himself grin
You are the gullible man that believe fat lies.
Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by Themonster: 10:11am On Jul 24, 2015
Fash20:
You are the gullible man that believe fat lies.

You're an illiterate bastard that lives in self denial
Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by Themonster: 10:12am On Jul 24, 2015
Asad69:

Hey!!! Wetin u bin dey talk since sef?? Whenever in all your posts and that of the op, you guys were only like trying to instigate fear of MEND into d heart of fellow Nigerians. Are you one of them?? Are you paid by the so-called tompolo himself to be telling people about their capabilites and whatever?? Bros. Nigeria is such a large country beyond your level of thinking. You always de talk abt BH taking over NE or the entire North while you knew nothing abt them....... We are living in the NE amd 'm telling you, you guys exaggerated BH

bokoharam will wipe all NE with their daily bombing - facts

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by Fash20: 10:20am On Jul 24, 2015
Themonster:

You're an illiterate bastard that lives in self denial
That does not change the fact that you are a gullible dumbass. Pls dont let me insult you this morning.
Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by Themonster: 10:26am On Jul 24, 2015
Fash20:
That does not change the fact that you are a gullible dumbass. Pls dont let me insult you this morning.

Hmmmmm insult me? do you think i give a fork?

you're a Hopless bastard vagabond illiterate who's brain is as dull as a monkey

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by ahaika23: 10:59am On Jul 24, 2015
I have said it time without number, WE ARE NOT WHAT WE USED TO BE. We have been in control of the Maritime for many years now, Nigeria cannot survive an onslaught from us. We have a comprehensive blueprint, maps and access of all oil facilities. In minutes, everything would have been over. Do not f..k with us! We have advance remote robotics technology, we are more than what you ever thought. We are not slaves, we hold at this very minute our destiny in our hands. We are not militants, we are freedom fighters. The moment we feel enslaved a bit, we begin our fight!
Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by omolami: 11:45am On Jul 24, 2015
Someone has to drum this into that mumu odedinho, terrorist, bokoharam, president ears.
Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by zeongeon: 11:52am On Jul 24, 2015
All they know how to do is fight for there selfish interest, MEND, BOKoharam etc are like our politicians very greedy and selfish. If they decide to make trouble now its still the poor pple of niger delta, surrounding areas and nigeria that will suffer. Nigerians have been suffering and all these various "freedom" groups plus our politicians want to make it worse. If care is not taken the poor and average citizens will be wiped out.

The earlier the better the youths rise and either exile or do a way with all these old men that don't seek our good the better for the youths.
Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by cktheluckyman: 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
zeongeon:
All they know how to do is fight for there selfish interest, MEND, BOKoharam etc are like our politicians very greedy and selfish. If they decide to make trouble now [b]its still the poor pple of niger delta, surrounding areas and nigeria that will suffer. [/b]Nigerians have been suffering and all these various "freedom" groups plus our politicians want to make it worse. If care is not taken the poor and average citizens will be wiped out.

The earlier the better the youths rise and either exile or do a way with all these old men that don't seek our good the better for the youths.

Bros the entire country would be grounded.The Niger delta is where Nigeria's main income come from
Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by Fash20: 12:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
Themonster:

Hmmmmm insult me? do you think i give a fork?

you're a Hopless bastard vagabond illiterate who's brain is as dull as a monkey
silly boy a product of fake condom. Stupid flat headed niger delta oil drinking ugly monster. Can you pls help me with your parents number so that I can console them for giving birth to you a Dumbass imbecilic monster. You have no brain in your head you are as dumb as a rock .
Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by Themonster: 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
Fash20:
silly boy a product of fake condom. Stupid flat headed niger delta oil drinking ugly monster. Can you pls help me with your parents number so that I can console them for giving birth to you a Dumbass imbecilic monster. You have no brain in your head you are as dumb as a rock .

Nope give me yours so that I'll congratulate your Hopless bastard vagabond Useless mother for forking a rabid dog that born you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by Fash20: 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
Themonster:

Nope give me yours so that I'll congratulate your Hopless bastard vagabond Useless mother for forking a rabid dog that born you
GO TO HELL.
Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by Ahasco(m): 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
jinha:

let him continue moving around if that's what he does best...

and you? continue lying on your bed and utter nonsense if that's what you do best
Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by zeongeon: 1:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
cktheluckyman:

Bros the entire country would be grounded.The Niger delta is where Nigeria's main income come from
Yes Nigeria will be grounded and the common man will suffer so what's the point. If worse comes to worse the politicians will flee nigeria with there families living the common man to die
Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by Themonster: 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
Fash20:
GO TO HELL.

Just like your Hopless bastard father grin
Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by superstar1(m): 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
Let militancy start in ND, courtesy of Tompolo and his thugs and let there be a repeat of Odi in the magnitude of Bornu.

Where is SHekau today? I hope the case of Tompolo will not be the same.

The truth is, Tompolo and the people hyping him can bring it on. What i will frown at is the cry of genocide.
Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by Fash20: 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
Themonster:

Just like your Hopless bastard father grin
to hell wit you I dnt have your time.
Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by Themonster: 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
Fash20:
to hell wit you I dnt have your time.

i have time for your harlot mother
Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by Fash20: 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
Themonster:

i have time for your harlot mother
That shows the kind of respect you have for you parent. What a pity
Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by Themonster: 6:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
Fash20:
That shows the kind of respect you have for you parent. What a pity

i won't respect your mama's pucccy grin
Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by letibab(f): 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
Xyg12:

You have to be reasonable. If all the oil companies leave, will you be the producer? Check and see the fear of US in ISIS fight is for ISIS not to get hold of crude oil.

Niger Delta can get any weapon they want with crude exchange. They can even get it from US.

By the time SHELL property is blown up, others will run or risk been kidnapped for exchange of weapon.

Unreasonable and wishful thinking!
Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by letibab(f): 7:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
Aringarosa:

The same war veteran Buhari should bring his might and experience to bear on Boko haram first, then we can see how far the rabbit hole goes. Insurgency is a different ball game from conventional war, if in doubt ask the Americans what they saw in Iraq.

The Nigerian Military had dealt MEND militants blows before.
Nothing has changed.
Militants still inhabit the creeks and along oil pipelines.
So to find and eliminate them is easy.
Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by letibab(f): 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
Xyg12:

You have to be reasonable. If all the oil companies leave, will you be the producer? Check and see the fear of US in ISIS fight is for ISIS not to get hold of crude oil.

Niger Delta can get any weapon they want with crude exchange. They can even get it from US.

By the time SHELL property is blown up, others will run or risk been kidnapped for exchange of weapon.

You write like a kid on the block!
Which army, navy or air force will do your fighting or lift your blockade?
Listen boi, you know nothing about international or geopolitics!
Pray not to see war and be an obedient loyal citizen lest you don't perish b4 your time.
Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by asamaigho(m): 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
TheImp:
Tompolo nor dey make noise, he nor be Asari.....he does his things codedly.......Camp 5 days back in 2009, he brought the Nigerian Army to their feet they had to beg him to accept amnesty, General Sarkin Yaki Bello can testify.

y hyping d whimp called tomoplo?d so called camp 5 was overrun by d army in less dan a few hours with tompolo in hidding .

personally i call a bluff to tomopolos threat..if he trys any shit,he will smell for it.
Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
SenseiX:
In response to the earlier thread on a MEND Reunion this Saturday in Yenagoa, some seemed to assume that The Nigerian Army is all invincible and that they'll crush MEND in hours, they couldn't be more wrong.
MEND under the leadership of Tompolo single handedly brought the Nigerian oil industry to a halt between 2005-2009 with production levels dropping to as low as 700,000 barrels of oil per day, They did this facing the full firepower of an undistracted Nigerian Armed Forces and didn't bat an eyelid and they used crude weapons.
Fast forward to 2015, What has changed?
A quarter of the Nigerian Army is actively involved in desert warfare in the North-East, virtually all nigeria's largely obsolete air platforms are deployed in the NE and the biggest ship in the arsenal of the Nigerian Navy is a ''hand me down'' 30 year old frigate(NNS Thunder) donated by the US Coast Guard angry...........................
Contrast with Tompolo who in the last four years has built a sizeable force replete with gunboats and helicopters thanks to his contract with NIMASA which until recently was headed by his cousin Ziakede Akpobolokemi........He still controls a huge following and is practically the godfather of politics in his native Delta state, his support ensured Okowa defeated Uduaghan's preferred guber candidate , for which he nominated another cousin of his as deputy governor, the same extends to the other ex-militants who are all better funded and armed than before, the only question now is their willingness to return to the creeks.
Boko Haram has thrived in the NE with a strategy of attacking soft targets to achieve notoriety, MEND has an easier job, the Niger Delta is a labyrinth of pipelines and flow stations which are all sitting ducks and easy targets guarded by poorly trained soldiers more interested in oil bunkering. An attack on just a small flowline could trigger wide ranging crude supply distractions.
With global oil prices very low and OPEC and US shale producers locked in an intense battle for market share , any little supply disruption in Nigeria can lead to a loss in market share for the country, a share that other countries are eager to replace. With the economy already strained , any loss in revenue due to reduction in production can lead the already fragile Nigerian economy to crash. This is not a doomsday scenario but is the reality if the govt decides to adopt the military approach to solving the Niger Delta issue.
The only viable solution is for Buhari to engage in dialogue, Unlike the YarAdua and Jonathan govts which had some credibility with Niger Deltans and had the backing of Key Niger Delta leaders who had the ears of the militants such as Edwin Clark,Oritsejafor, Ibori, Alameseigheya,Alaibe and even Jonathan himself, Buhari lacks such credibility with Niger Deltans still angry at GEJ'S loss.
The only major ally of his from the ND, Rotimi Amaechi is for all intents and purposes a pariah in the region.
Tompolo is notoriously reclusive , unlike Asari Dokubo who is rather bombastic and garrulous , Tompolo is actually feared and respected by his peers and even the military.
Hell despite Buhari's victory Tompolo still moves about with a full military guard befitting a president.
Buhari would be wise to seek dialogue and reach out to the Niger Delta rather than pursuing an overtly antagonistic policy.
Nigeria cannot afford to fight on two fronts. The already overstretched Nigerian Armed Forces can't handle both..
My two cents though...
cc lalasticlala

Closecall
Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 28, 2015
SenseiX:

The same govt that is being thrashed by Boko Haram and is actively seeking negotiations wants to face off with a well equipped MEND which has the potential to bring down the Nigerian economy,
MEND is so confident they announced the date and venue of their meeting, Tompolo moves around Warri in fully military guard and you think the army can face him...Naivete my friend grin
Closecall
Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
LordVarys:

Tompolo practically owns Delta State...sometime last year i passed his convoy in Warri, you''ll think he was the governor with the level of military protection he has, dude probably has the JTF in his pocket, plus he's pretty popular, something of a modern day Robin Hood, steals from the government to give to the poor.
He remains in my opinion the most dangerous man in nigeria, Jonathan was wise enough to keep him very close and give him goodies, Buhari should handle this issue with tact, that dude can bring down the nigerian economy.
Closecall
Re: Nigeria Cannot Afford Another War With Tompolo And MEND by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
letibab:
You must be high on something.
OBJ sent a minor expeditionary force to the SS and the whole SS started crying "genocide, genocide".

MEND is not foolish enough to attempt suicidal confrontation with Buhari, a war veteran!
If they do, Nigerians will not be moved by any crocodile tears until total annihilation of creek thugs and oil buccaneers is completed to zero man standing!
Closecall

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Content Of The Rice Donated By FG To Oyo State (graphics Pics) / Government Expecting One Million MT Steel From $1.5 Billion Steel Plant / PDP Convention Is A Big Joke: Sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.