Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,780 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport (103421 Views)

A LASTMA Officer Humiliated By A Policeman At Ajah, Lagos. / Jonathan Humiliated The Urhobo Nation — UPU Secretary / PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by MrBully: 7:02am On Jul 24, 2015
Snipes009:
Your English is very bad sir. Hope you don't mind retyping in your local language

Na that one u go understand? grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by HRich(m): 7:03am On Jul 24, 2015
MrBully:

During GEJ tenure, those who couldn't impregnate their wives blamed him for their impotency
You be case for this house.
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by MrBully: 7:04am On Jul 24, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
This is not good enough.

It would have been better if the wife of Buhari was coming into PH and mama Piss flight was delayed for 2hrs. That way she would witness the torture she metted out to helpless Nigerians when she was inebriated with power.

\
Like?
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by Themonster: 7:04am On Jul 24, 2015
ochemmieyahoo:
[i][/i]
What's this nonsense all in the name of protecting someone else's mother. So his mum has all of a sudden become hopeless cos he insulted PEJ. I really pity these guys from east: the earlier u admit that Buari is now our president, the better for you.

Nope his mother is a prostitute and a dog forker.

PEJ is somebody's mother and as want your mother to be respected respect other people's mother

QED

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by MrBully: 7:05am On Jul 24, 2015
madjune:

Sometimes, the way you write give one concerns to worry and wonder if you are truly a woman.

Pls, there are ways an African woman is supposed to write.
She's a young lady. I have proofs

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by Themonster: 7:05am On Jul 24, 2015
strongerthaneva:
U dis slowpoke sef get mouth dey talk..Na ogun and amadioha go strike now even after ur death still strike u till u enter hell fire..E no go better for u and ur love ones..see dis beggar they follow givers talk...I say ogun plus God of okija shrine must strike u for me..

Nope your mother and your entire family will die by bomb Insha'Allah amin

product of dog's sperm like you grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by bakila: 7:05am On Jul 24, 2015
kaypound:
It's nothing to be surprised about.....when buhari himself was going to UK before the elections and even few days to his inauguration as president he didn't fly via VIP atleast I saw him once during those occasions. Let's learn to do things rightly in this country without sentiments.....

Besides have u seen he state of the PH airport. The arrivals is a dirty old looking canopy and it's a national disgrace to us as expertraites coming to do business in the oil rich state can only wonder in amusement. This is the same airport millions where allocated during stella obua's time as minister.
I think the order from Abuja was from FAAN security or other departments to make her see their failure she and GEJ.
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by maryhaam(f): 7:06am On Jul 24, 2015
Jorussia:
you don't have to bring his mum into d discussion,is patience Jonathan your mum?
spot on
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 24, 2015
I empathise with u mama P

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by Themonster: 7:06am On Jul 24, 2015
nijanigga:

you will die prematurely, if you keep insulting innocent mothers.

Thunder will strike your harlot Hopless bastard mother to death
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by MrBully: 7:07am On Jul 24, 2015
[s]
PDPwayoo:

This yeye mogidi, i have been following ur useless post and comments on NL. U r brainwashed.
Must they continue to worship her? Have u heard of Mrs. Yaradua again? Or Mrs. Abacha? Or Mrs. Abdulsalam?

This woman like efizie. Maybe she want to access presidential lounge when she is no longer president wife.
HUMBLE JONATHAN MARRIED AN ILLITRATE BAD WIFE THAT WILL CONTINUE TO DISGRACE HIM.
[/s]
Your mom would collapse if given the opportunity to address a crowd, talk more of blowing grammar. Useless chimp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by Adminisher: 7:07am On Jul 24, 2015
Parience was entitled to the use of that lounge. She is a very bad woman, half educated, vindictive, not worthy of her husband etc but as former first lady she was entitled.
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by osimataylor(m): 7:07am On Jul 24, 2015
What nonsense are you spewing?When even people like Tuface,State comissioners etc use the VIP lounge Why are you trying to embellish the embarrasment this gov is daily infliicting on itself!Is the VIP lounge a private or personal property of any body?Think before you write.
Jorussia:
.This is a calculated attempt by some heinous Journalists embarrass the person of Mr.president. How can they say PMB gave the order to deny her entry into the VIP lounge when he was still in the us as at Wednesday? I will be a very BIG FOOL,to believe that Mr president will give order that she shouldn't use the VIP lounge, why didn't they prevent her from flying?the truth the airport authority needs to come out to explain if she as former first lady(which is not recognized by law)is entitled to use the VIP lounge, before we can make meaningful, non partisan and non regional comments.
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by wakes: 7:07am On Jul 24, 2015
You don't mean it!
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 24, 2015
MrBully:
[s][/s]
Your mom would collapse if given the opportunity to address a crowd, talk more of blowing grammar. Useless chimp

f0ol. my mom is not local and dirty as your mother.
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by Themonster: 7:09am On Jul 24, 2015
NovusHomo:

Who wants to have a conniving thief for mother? She or her husband will eventually end up in prison.

Chai your mama no fit be cook for her Aide talk more of her sef.

even till the world ends your useless Hopless generations can never attain the level of Council chairman talk more of President.

ozu nwulu anwu

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by fx45(m): 7:09am On Jul 24, 2015
dicefrost:
Power is transient. One minute she was first lady now she is unrated
I hope the Daura Dullardo realises what you just said now. 2019 isn't very faraway.
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by MrBully: 7:09am On Jul 24, 2015
ignis:

She's no longer a VIP? SMH. .. Who is a VIP?
Have you ever been to the airport or board a flight before?
If I go to the airport, I usually sit at the VIP departure lounge, even as broke as I am.
Lol! You were talking to someone who hasn't even seen aeroplane land in real life
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by Dexema(m): 7:10am On Jul 24, 2015
Jorussia:
.This is a calculated attempt by some heinous Journalists embarrass the person of Mr.president. How can they say PMB gave the order to deny her entry into the VIP lounge when he was still in the us as at Wednesday? I will be a very BIG FOOL,to believe that Mr president will give order that she shouldn't use the VIP lounge, why didn't they prevent her from flying?the truth the airport authority needs to come out to explain if she as former first lady(which is not recognized by law)is entitled to use the VIP lounge, before we can make meaningful, non partisan and non regional comments.
Bros I wonder oo! PMB don plant spycam on madam sheppo sotey na to dey monitor her movement from “Obamaville“,I laff in Mandarin at people who think this woman is any important as when she was first lady...the Nobel laureate describes her best as a “mere appendage“. VIP ko,JP ni.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by MrBully: 7:11am On Jul 24, 2015
sparkleRed:

She might ve no biological children! Buh she is still someone's mother ha! Adopted children re ur children innit undecided

So pple should be careful ow they insult pple's parents,u will become a mother one day ooo
That one is a lesbian. She has no intention of becoming a mother someday. So don't bother

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by Themonster: 7:11am On Jul 24, 2015
Otunbalarry:

when you deserve respect, people will respect you bt if u misusd an oportunity shame is d end word. Former 1st lady may be frm ur village, she maybe frm ur lineage bt d reality is dat some mothers av lost dia worth and dserve just minor respect. Btw, bringn his mother into dis discuss shows aw rude and daft u mayb, am giftn u my 1st ever abuse since joining nairaland. People lyk should be lockd in a dungeon, nairaland may block me bt i shuld tel u zum truths. Y are we so blind wit emotions? Same Patience Jonathan was a reasn y Jonathan Ebele failed, dis same woman has bin a bad mother to all Nigerians wen she was the d numba 1 mothr in Nigeria. His mum maynt b d richst bt she is fulfild, nt all ladies will be wives of Presidnts. Yes his mum will not achieve disgrace like patience. Learn to use ur brain like a human bin, dnt u av a mother? Are u a product of incubator? Or were u bakd? If you can type thrash here caln sum1 a bastard bkos he advicd u dn u shuldnt even av a phone. Literate-illiterate

yes his prostitute mother who's a wife of an arm robber will never attain the level of village leader wife talk more of first lady.

as for you you sound like a product of dog's sperm.

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by MrBully: 7:14am On Jul 24, 2015
[s]
PDPwayoo:

f0ol. my mom is not local and dirty as your mother.
[/s]
You don't even have a mom, bastard. U were adopted from the Ibadan orphanage. Ask that wrinkled old man who sodomizes u every night your history

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by ruggedtimi(m): 7:14am On Jul 24, 2015
where was wike
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by onfu1968: 7:14am On Jul 24, 2015
Did Aisha Buhari before now enjoyed the VIP in our airports? Simple. Did you remembered what happened to Aisha Buhari at the Jidda (Mecca) airport during this year's lesser Hajj? If don't know just keep quite. Thank you.
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by funlord(m): 7:15am On Jul 24, 2015
MrBully:

I'm an idiot to think a lady of her class should be considered a VIP. Nobody is telling u not to hate, but when u do always apply wisdom to back up the hate
grin
MrBully:

I'm an idiot to think a lady of her class shoul be considered a VIP. Nobody is telling u not to hate, but when u do always apply wisdom to back up the hate

Your present and yet unborn kids are all condemned _IDIOTS just like her! While you are nothing but an incorrigible, rat faced, deluded and _STUPID psychopath 4 you 2 think that your asinine and meaningless advice is worth even 25 kobo to me! Look it is 2 early 4 _Fuckery so just take your inconsequential self and GET LOST from my mentions! Daft supporter of thieves like you! Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by iotama22: 7:16am On Jul 24, 2015
She couldn't have been allowed at the VIP lounge having stepped on many toes while her husband was in power.
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by misterjosh(m): 7:16am On Jul 24, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
As a leader you need to bring everybody togetheer with love and not driving them away with hate
story for the gods, some people don't want to be loved
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 24, 2015
MrBully:
[s][/s]
You don't even have a mom, bastard. U were adopted from the Ibadan orphanage. Ask that wrinkled old man who sodomizes u every night your history

Im not yoruba. fo0l
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by hadizasaf: 7:16am On Jul 24, 2015
Get the iWatch at over 50% discount

@konga.com/ks
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by bigiyaro(m): 7:17am On Jul 24, 2015
all dis humiliation tin u r sharing me, derisgod ooo!
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by nijanigga: 7:19am On Jul 24, 2015
Themonster:

Thunder will strike your harlot Hopless bastard mother to death

You must die a horrendous death, you alone, who have no regards to mothers and thunder will surely destroy you. And sorry where I'm we rarely have thunder so it's back to sender.
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by Banter1(m): 7:19am On Jul 24, 2015
IceMan85:
May devil purnish you. In your life, non of your generation will attend her level. Your nonsense father wasted a sperm giving birth to a nonentity like you. We see you wey get clue...... Ingrets!!! If buhari hand is in this, the same fate will befell on him when he lives office.
shame on you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide / 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe / Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.