Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport (103425 Views)

A LASTMA Officer Humiliated By A Policeman At Ajah, Lagos. / Jonathan Humiliated The Urhobo Nation — UPU Secretary / PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 24, 2015
Atlantian:
For every insult meted out on the Jonathans, a pipeline will go up in flames.

Pls don't be stupid, it's ur brodas dat will suffer more esp wen military action will follow such(don't forget wat happened in bayelsa). Apply wisdom
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by sammyj: 7:46am On Jul 24, 2015
... grin grin undecided undecided grin grin
coolestrogue:

Sorry to ask sir, do you have a mother?
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by opey112(m): 7:49am On Jul 24, 2015
no situation is permanent
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by Excuzeme: 7:51am On Jul 24, 2015
When she came to Lagos and wanted to depart back, other flights were prevented from landing, while they were waiting for her to come and board her own plane.

One of such Planes was the [size=14pt]DANA Airlines[/size] plane which kept circling and circling in mid-air until it ran out of fuel and crashed at Iju area of Lagos.
All the people inside were BURNT TO DEATH!

[size=14pt]All in the name of "VIP"![/size]

I just pray for her that NEMESIS does not come visiting her very soon.
wink

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by mapet: 7:57am On Jul 24, 2015
My Brother,

that is the factual reality of life.......

A simple phone call to Ministry of Aviation in Abuja would have sorted this out........but I guess the airport staffers were afraid to attempt the call(nobody wants to be tagged disloyal), so they took the safe path of simply denying her....
dicefrost:
Power is transient. One minute she was first lady now she is unrated
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by 83lagosroad(m): 8:00am On Jul 24, 2015
ProfEinstein:
And why should she be allowed access to the VIP lounge, what makes her a VIP? Her clueless husband had the opportunity to fix this country yet nothing to show for it. This is the payback u get for being clueless. tongue

you call her husband clueless then am afraid ur post tell a lot about you. ignoram****s
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by dapsonlou(m): 8:01am On Jul 24, 2015
Themonster:

Nope your harlot mother forks random technically you're a product of dog's sperm isn't it? grin

Your Lack of Education shows in your weak insults. Go back to your Family Compound and Ask you Uncle Godwin who Your real father is. cool

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by Stoical: 8:01am On Jul 24, 2015
Going through most comment here, I see why we can't employ most social media users. This must be the most potent platform to assess one's applicant...

For those that celebrate former President's wife, I say "he who has never sin should cast the first stone". If actually she doesn't merit the VIP status, she should be communicated to.
Some comments said she used vulger words against PMB and as such she should face the music. Well, I have played politics while in school and I know we castigate our opponent as we like in other to win votes. I know it often ends after the elections.

Anyway, let proper things be done as we are clamouring for strong institutions...

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by hollarwaley: 8:02am On Jul 24, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
Buhari is loosing credibility faster than a man that wants to ejaculatee

whats buhari own in this, u just keep sprewing thrash.... wailer

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by strongerthaneva(m): 8:03am On Jul 24, 2015
Themonster:

Nope your mother and your entire family will die by bomb Insha'Allah amin

product of dog's sperm like you grin
E no go better for u walahi talahi u dis son of a ostrich...oloshi Aburo asinwin..iwo omo ale omo Iran ki ran..afi owo osi juwe ile baba e afi ese ji iya re...u bomb like world trade centre last ni..Bastard combinations..U dis church maggots sef fit dey open mouth ooooooo. In my boss voice at work U are finished...werey..
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by 83lagosroad(m): 8:03am On Jul 24, 2015
ProfEinstein:
And why should she be allowed access to the VIP lounge, what makes her a VIP? Her clueless husband had the opportunity to fix this country yet nothing to show for it. This is the payback u get for being clueless. tongue

you call her husband clueless then am afraid ur post tell a lot about you. ignoram****s
and mind uuuuu 4years is not eternity so loyal pple and buhari should tread softly because
he has nothing to loose but what of his children and wife,,hummmmm
nigeria is not for one man, more greedy pple, wicked pple everywhere praying that buhari ends
his tenure.
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 24, 2015
coolestrogue:

Also sorry to ask, if you've ever insulted Muhammadu Buhari, I don't also think u have a father. Whatever is good for the goose, should also be good for the gander
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by TheAdvocate(m): 8:04am On Jul 24, 2015
What is the definition of a VIP?

Some educated illiterates don't know that the wife of a former president is a VIP and continues to have a retinue of security men including police and SSS attached to her for life.

If we must move forward as a nation, we must put sentiments away and look at issues on its merit.

The use of the VIP lounge doesnt preclude one from being screened before boarding the aircraft.

Lets give honour to whom honour is due please afterall Buhari too will be out of office soon.

Lets set a standard on how we accord respect to our leaders whether serving or not.

Even in our homes, we have seats in our parlours kept specially for our parents and no one uses it.
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 24, 2015
ijustdey:

Denied access to VIP lounge

http://newtelegraphonline.com/patience-jonathan-humiliated-at-ph-airport/

Which personality?? Let them know how it feels to be made second class citizens. grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by MrBully: 8:06am On Jul 24, 2015
[s]
funlord:
cool

Now let me put to bed this son a of "a _retarded _bitch, that had previously been raped by a bunch of teenage gorillas deep in the jungles of the congo" before she was able to _shit out this "half ape, half kidult, half hobbit and fully developed mong called "MR _SPERM SIPPING BULLY", that if not for the providence that I have to display as your LORD, I would never have had to reply to your random psychotic rants! Normally I discard the mentions of "scuzzy dullards" like yourself similar to how your father discards the "HIV2 tainted condoms the unfortunate man has to make use of whenever he has to engage in sexual relations with that pitiful creature that shares the same exact type of d.n.a with "Gollum from the lord of the rings" that he refers to as his wife and you refer to as mummy in a dustbin!" I don't even need to remind other monikers about who or what kind of "_fuckboy" you are! We all know about your abject displays of "asinine, stupidity and antipathy" that you show with all your mentions and posts on every thread you comment on! Suprisingly every word you type is simply an accurate description of YOURSELF, and I'm sure " BULLY and OLODO must be the nicknames you and your _tranny lover use at night when _fucking and sucking each other off in ecstasy at your permanent _faggots abode located under the oshodi expressway bridge! forgetting that no one cares about the opinions of a "world class fool such as YOURSELF, who looks like what would come out of the birth cavity of a donkey that successfully had a party with an orangutan and an elephant"! Due to your unstable and bi-polar state of mind, its not suprising why all your posts are filled with abject foolishness but I really wish you could open a thread and explain to us once and for all what really crawled up your anus apart from "gay _cocks", and died in your belly that has turned a formerly "happy go lucky little ape" into a "DIRTY, DYSLEXIC, SCUZZY, COWARDLY, ASEXUAL, ABSTEMIOUS YOB!" All your rant like posts are filled with hotch potch rhetoric, hooey based assertions and empty logic! No creativity whatsoever! I've seen roadkill on highways with more charisma than you! Your mentions are always just like a little piece of rectal discharge and you lack the capacity to ruminate over why your existence is such a distorted mess! Unfortunately for you, now you have met your LORD, and I have decided to teach your ass a lesson in vitriol and ensure you shall forever remain tagged as a loser at the zero sum game that I am currently playing with your NL destiny! I have destroyed your credibility, pride and self seeking ego all in one fell swoop leaving you looking like a school of fish suddenly caught and confused by an unexpected maelstrom by the elegant and pristine flow of my harsh but true words via my keypad dexterity! I've seen your types all through history, Oh yes! Your species are familiar to me! We refer to you and your families kind as the "demagogues, quislings and traitors of society, although not all hope is lost for you,because your type can easily be salvaged! What you really require is a "personality transplant."
Ultimately what can one expect from a "GLORIFIED CHIBOK BOY who mtn, glo,etisalat and airtel has given a chance to mix with reasonble members of society if not embarrassment! I know you had a turbulent childhood, filled with sexual molestation, numerous suicide attempts, and many pathetic spells in mental and penal institutions!" This is why you now suffer from full mental deterioration! Your "keyboard babarity" must be also as a result of the fact that you were deprived of proper care and affection at the dingy cave you called home as "a child and even now as a fully grown animal"! In addition to your parents, I really also feel bad for your brothers or sisters, because If I had a brother like YOU, I would have put myself up for adoption long ago!
Anyway let me christen you as I christen all newly reformed _fools that have been blessed by my special brand of "wu theraphy"! As from now on you are ordered to report to any thread whenever I "cc the following new title which you have earned and deserve" :
"MR IBU BULLY a.k.a LUCIFERS _COCK MUNCHER!"
This is your NEW and ONLY moniker! So I also hope the viewing public takes note so that they know how to relate to a _wanker like you from today henceforth! So how do you feel now ro-beast? Have you enjoyed how "I have publicly pulverized your bones and turned them into liquid milk? Or have you enjoyed having me use your true life story to visually slap you across that monstrosity you refer to as a face with a force similar to that of my 12 gauge shotguns bullets when it penetrates your decaying and virus ridden corpse?" Good! At least now you know your rightful place in life is "bowing and cowering in fear close to my kneecaps"! Whether by force or of your own will you "little _bitch"! Let this merciless assault marinate in that your lame brain so that it may spark your sparse intelligence into life! Because sadly, You were born with a big handicap, and that is your BRAIN and you and I both know that If your IQ was any lower you would trip over it constantly! "Now kindly _FUCK OFF and GET LOST, you _stupid, inconsequential, vapid, disease ridden, _shit stabbing, sewer dwelling, muck raking, bottom feeding bloody nincompoop"! Your younger sisters _vagina seriously needs my attention! Swerve..............................................This way!
[/s]
And you think I'd waste my time reading your long and meaningless, copy-and-paste epistle? HAHAHAHAHA! You guessed wrong! This is the government's plan to see if monkeys can type, and seeing this load of craps I have to say they succeeded. grin No one should be punished for accident of birth but you look too much like a wreck not to be. Yours was an unnatural birth; you came from a human being.You were the answer to a prayer. Your parents prayed that the world would be made to suffer and here you came along. You're a habit I'd like to kick; with both feet.I hear the only place you're ever invited is outside.
I would like the pleasure of your company but it only gives me displeasure. You've never been outspoken; no one has ever been able to. At your speed you'd better not stop your mouth too fast or your teeth will fly through your cranium.
If you ever tax your brain, don't charge more than a penny. grin grin grin outrageously demented dingleberry and a malodorous dull-witted aberration of nature. Gaylord! HAHAHAHA! cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by simpleseyi: 8:11am On Jul 24, 2015
coolestrogue:

I am sure he does. I am also sure that his mother will not try to snatch other people's properties like Mama Piss that wanted to snatch Turai Yar'Ada's land which lead to a court case in which the court ruled that Mama Piss is a thief and should leave Turai's land. I am sure also that his mother does not abuse other people's husbands the way Mama Piss was abusing Buhari during election campaign. I am also sure that his mother is not called Jesus-On-Earth, that is quite blasphemous. I am also sure that his mother has not and may never steal the country's money like Mama Piss and her husband did.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by Rexnegro(m): 8:11am On Jul 24, 2015
M0GIDI:
Good luck to Buhari if this is how he intends governing, adieu Nigeria.
How do u mean ? A wife to the president was never an office constitutionally created, how much more a wife to a former president...so right now she's just a nigerian and not a VIP whatsoever....so whatever treatment she's getting is right...can u as a citizen of dis con3 go to airport and be allow to enter VIP lounge ? Why because u re not a diplomat or a VIP.....as far me am concern that's how the directive should be....
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by AskIfa(m): 8:14am On Jul 24, 2015
1st class that can be afforded by an average Nigerian? This is APC handiwork undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by bomsilaga(m): 8:15am On Jul 24, 2015
Apart from the presidential lounge, does PH international airport have a VIP Lounge?
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 24, 2015
oshaosha2014:
It was wrong denying her access to the VIP lounge. Who ever gave that directive is not thinking right.

Na her bedroom b4?
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by Demdem2: 8:21am On Jul 24, 2015
Serves Shepopotamus right grin grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by Geesarki(m): 8:21am On Jul 24, 2015
OLADD:

Stop that stupidity. Was there anytime Buhari or his wife was humiliated in such manner before they ascended to the presidency? Jonathan even went to the extent of magnanimously buying Bullet proof vehicle for Buhari when he was involved in his arrangee attack. Buhari is fighting a battle he can't win.

she has stepped on so many toes I remember there was a time Buhari was denied landing in Makurdi during his campaign. By the way is it all orders from Abuja that are from Buhari. He barely has her time nd little issues like who occupies the VIP nd who doesn't. So stop referring to me as stupid. I have the right to express my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 24, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
How can they do that... O mama peace, the only woman that said let there be light and there was light, but they took light in daura, the only queen of all queens

the only mama peace in the world, any other mama peace is a counterfeit. Don't worry mama peace, the thunder that has small lightning will strike those your humilators.

Long live jonathan
long live mama peace

mama peace for president.

This is drunken talk from a drunk buffoon

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 24, 2015
Adisa89:

You're an IDIOT in capital letters
you are a FOOOL in capital letters undecided I added an extra O to show the degree

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 24, 2015
otunsman:
The same way buhari was using iron fist to rule when he was military dictator before he was overthrown by his kinsman,ibb,is the same way he is doing. Didn't he say he is now a changed man?

B4 na plastic hand u wnt make him use hold 9ija, just d way jona hold all d thieves we get 4 dis country, sorri my brother 9ija need iron fist if possible because 9ija pple no dey hear.
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by Benzzle: 8:33am On Jul 24, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
Buhari is loosing credibility faster than a man that wants to ejaculatee
my dear you're just a hoe with this your comment ashawo

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by valandy99(m): 8:33am On Jul 24, 2015
coolestrogue:
he does but her mother gave him out at a tender age, alamajiri things
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by 9jatatafo(m): 8:33am On Jul 24, 2015
Oh mama Peace. What is the latest grammar? Please Mama Peace update your vocabulary as we miss you so much. On a serious not why would she be denied the vip lounge? That is not right.
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by Benzzle: 8:35am On Jul 24, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Chinke! Who's dis?

Lwkmd!

No mind am, power intoxication. Saharareporters will have a bind eyes to dis. Even if dey report, dey will paint it to suit the tyrant.

Indeed Gej was a democrat
Oya drink garri with the democrat
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by delegiwa(m): 8:35am On Jul 24, 2015
This news is rubbish. I as an individual can access the VIP Lounge if I can afford it. It has nothing to do with your status or am I wrong for those that had sat at the VIP Lounge before?
Re: Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport by sss2015: 8:37am On Jul 24, 2015
allanphash7:
PEJ is not a mother

Ask people that kws dis to tell you better

That is why your mother and women in your lineage cannot attain her status

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide / 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe / Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.